Über MediaFire

File-Sharing-Anwendung, mit der Unternehmen Fotos, Videos, Dokumente und andere Dateien auf einer einheitlichen Plattform hochladen, organisieren und freigeben können.

Erfahre mehr über MediaFire

The ads are necessary (I supposed) to keep it free, but they include annoying pop-up ads. No warning to me that the people I share a link with will see ads including popups.

Bewertungen zu MediaFire

3,8

MediaFire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MediaFire bereits verwendet?

Colton
Colton
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My Favorite Cloud Hosting Service

Kommentare: I've used MediaFire for around 15 years and have had no issues with lost files or anything. It's a great hosting service.

I've used MediaFire since it first started in beta. Since that's the case, I have extra storage space as it started out with way more space, if not unlimited, at the time. They've changed that up but it's still affordable. It functions really well and is even great for image sharing. I like that it gives you instant links to share the picture directly with anyone else. The download and upload speeds are really fast as well.

I'm pretty sure that it originally had unlimited storage when it first came out. I understand why they changed it up and started charging for it but it's still really affordable and it's still my favorite hosting website to this day.

Mariaclaudia
Researcher in Peru
Marktforschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My MediaFire Journey

Kommentare: Overall, I really liked it, it is a tool that I will continue to use. Especially because I study in addition to working and I feel that it can be useful for both things.
When I discover a website that has potential and has interesting solutions I tend to share it with colleagues at work and on a personal level, and I feel that this is one of them. I think that soon even though I have a special program at work for file transfer, I will start using this one because it saves me time and is easy to use.

This program is very easy and practical to use. It offers different functionalities even without registration, which is perfect for people who prefer to use it occasionally. Based on my experience, I was looking for a program that would help me both in storing files such as photos or documents and the possibility to transfer them quickly. The file upload time is one of the fastest I have experienced and you can use it on your phone as well. In addition, it allows you to scan any document for viruses, which I think is a great feature. What's more I love that it has a free version!

What I didn't like so much about this solution is the advertising in the case of the basic plan, but I do understand that this is the way to make it profitable. On the other hand, I would like this plan to also offer a larger number of links with functionalities such as: only allowing a single download, limiting a date and number of downloads, etc. However, the PRO plan offers it for an affordable price, I would consider it.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner in Indien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A mixed bag for online small business owners

Kommentare: Overall, while Mediafire has some useful features, there are several areas where it falls short. For a small online business owner like myself, there are likely more reliable and user-friendly storage solutions available, like Cloudfiles which I use currently.

As a small online business owner, finding a reliable and efficient storage solution is crucial for managing and organizing my digital assets. One of the main benefits of Mediafire is its large storage capacity, which allows me to upload and store a large volume of files. The platform also offers a range of security measures, including encryption and backup options, to ensure the safety of my data.One additional advantage of Mediafire is that it offers a range of integrations with other tools and platforms. For example, you can use Mediafire to store and share files from within your Microsoft Office suite, or use the platform to collaborate with team members on a project through Google Docs. This can be a useful feature for online business owners who rely on a range of different tools and platforms in their work.

However, there are several areas where it falls short. For one, the interface can be confusing and cluttered, making it difficult to navigate and locate specific files. Additionally, the upload speed can be slow, which can be frustrating when I'm trying to quickly share a file with a client.Another issue is the limited file sharing options. While Mediafire does offer a link-sharing feature, it lacks more advanced options like password protection or expiration dates for shared links. This can be a problem when I need to share sensitive or time-sensitive information.Finally, the pricing structure can be confusing, with different plans offering varying levels of storage and features. It can be difficult to determine which plan is the most cost-effective for my business needs.

Said
Said
Educacion in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Storage for you, me and everyone

Kommentare: I used it to share my files with my students so that everyone could collaborate on teamwork. in addition to files and stems of my musical projects

I am very happy with mediafire since I can use it in 2 easy ways, as a public link or as a storage for myself. The types of view as a search engine and as a unique link is what seems perfect to me. Uploading documents simultaneously is one of its best virtues. That they have a stable and available mobile application for IOS which is something that not everyone has.

I can't find anything wrong with Mediafire, I would rank it as one of the best online storage services.

Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

The door to unlimited file sharing

Kommentare: I'm very fond of games and series, the fact that bandwith is unrestricted means i can rely on this software everytime.

Mediafire is amazing, it is intuitive and allows for unlimited file sharing, regardless of size, which is really helpful to download games, movies and series. It has a good pricing too.

It would be great if it had a desktop app, file previews and at least encryption to avoid so many redirect links.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy File Sharing For Free But Annoying Ads In Free Version

Kommentare: The software was useful for quickly sharing large files and I suppose the ads are a necessary evil so there is a free version, but it was not good that some of these ads are popups and could be generally better selected to be less annoying.

I wanted to share a large video with friends and family and other online utilities couldn't handle the size. Mediafire seemed to work (but I still had to split the video up into 4 parts so that the complete video could be downloaded. It included a nice feature to earn extra free space e.g. by referring to friends or sharing on social media I liked the way you didn't necessarily have to create an account to use the software (but see the minor gripe I had re this in the cons).

The “Welcome to your new my files” screen didn't quite match the actual screen e.g. it does not show "FILTER" on the former. It was not clear that I could drag a file onto the upload screen however, I discovered by experimenting that this was possible. I could not lookup help e.g. I clicked on help expecting to be able to search on a topic, but it just took me to a “submit a ticket” screen. People I shared a link (to a video) with had to give their consent to use personal data. (You don't get this with Youtube when you share a video). People I shared a link (to a video) with were displayed annoying adverts. One Ad included a big download button which my friends could easily have misconstrued as the button to download the video (and they would have been very annoyed with me if they had downloaded something dodgy). The ads are necessary (I supposed) to keep it free, but they include annoying pop-up ads No warning to me that the people I share a link with will see ads including popups. When I'm not logged in, I still get a logout option on the left-hand side. I would expect a login option there. Options that are only available with an upgrade are not greyed out or differentiated in some way, so I found it annoying that I had to click on them before seeing they were not available. The filter was rather limited e.g. I could not set it so I could view all video and all audio files (filtering out the rest); it had to be just video or just audio.

Zakaria
computer engineer in Marokko
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

is MediaFire good for files sharing,is it safe?

Kommentare: overall experience, I would say that MediaFire is a really good website for both storing files and sharing.

MediaFire is a really common website for file-sharing or file storing, I'm using it for a very long time, and the thing that I like most is that you have up to 11GB for free to store your files which is good for free versions. and there is a paid version really cheap you can get up to 1TB of space, No captcha codes, Long-term storage, and many more good features. In both versions, you can upload your files and share links, you have cloud storage so you can store your files and back whenever you want. If you are a MediaFire user, you have a really good interface easy to use so you can see all uploaded files.

to be honest as a user, I upload files, and I have never seen something wrong on the website, But if you are a user who downloads people's stuff, I can't guarantee if the files can be harming your device or not, of course, the website is taking care of this stuff, but always give attention, you will never know.

Marcos
Business Development Consultant in Paraguay
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MediaFire is Fantastic, But Not As Intuitive as I'd Like

Kommentare: I love using MediaFire for my own personal storage, as well as sending bigger or more complex files to tech savvy friends and colleages. For use with other people, however, the UI isn't up to date, and batch download and upload capabilities are locked behind a paywall.

I've been a MediaFire user for over a decade. I got into it so early that I initially got unlimited storage. Years ago I was "downgraded" to 15GB of storage, which for a free account is nothing to sneeze at. Upload and download speeds have always been class of the field, and organizing my files in folders has kept even me totally organized.

The biggest gripe I have with MediaFire, is that it's not very intiuitive. The design language on the download page is very much from the mid 2010s, even now. This makes it very difficult to use MediaFire to share files with younger people, as the likes of WeTransfer and Google have moved onto a more minimalist user interface. Some people just don't know what to do with a MediaFire link. Add to this that you cannot easily create or download batch processes, and it's clear that MediaFire has an antiquated view of the file transfer landscape.

santiago
santiago
Student in Argentinien
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Mediafire is OK

Kommentare: I usually use Mediafire for a large file for multiple people and long time online.

The best of Mediafire: easy of use, trustworthy and many years in the industry.

The worst of Mediafire: Could be faster, other solutions give more security and privacy

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Alternative to Google Drive

MediaFire allows you to easily upload and share documents and folders that are too large to be emailed or cannot be compressed. The interface is very user-friendly and intuitive. Simply drag-and-drop or browse and upload, then share files. MediaFire also gives you 10GB of free storage for files up to a bonus of 50GB.

For multiple large files, I prefer to use Google Drive as I have more features to manage files, modify folders, reupload documents and manage permissions without the need to resend the document.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Mediafire? never Again!

1,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I had a MediaFire account open for about 10 years. Yesterday, out of the blue, I received an email stating that on February 28th, my account will be suspended, and I won't be able to access it anymore. They wrote to me claiming that I violated their Terms of Service. It's a shame because I only upload work files created by me without breaking any rules for years. Moreover, I hadn't uploaded any files for weeks. So, I opened a ticket as suggested by them to try to resolve the issue, and I received a response from someone named LaChandra without any explanation, simply copying the email I had already received. She didn't tell me what the problem was and informed me that my account has been permanently closed. This treatment is absurd, the service and assistance are terrible. I lost numerous important work files, and they don't even have the decency to help me understand and resolve the situation somehow. Never again. Better Mega / Dropbox / google drive.

Falisha
Falisha
Software Engineer in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Old, but still useful

I've been using MediaFire for a long time. Because I started into it so early, my first storage was limitless. Several years ago, my free account was "downsized" to 15GB of storage. Although my upload and download rates have always been excellent, keeping my assets in folders has allowed me to maintain complete control over my data.

MediaFire's main flaw, in my opinion, is a lack of intuitiveness. This makes it harder to transfer data with younger individuals, as services like WeTransfer and Dropbox offer a more straightforward user experience. MediaFire links might be confusing for specific users. This software has an outdated understanding of the file transfer environment when you can't build or download batch operations.

Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

uses MediaFire to store files and documents in MediaFire's cloud platform. It has been a very useful

Kommentare: MediaFire is very good softwar to stor and sher files but not securisy

very easy to use good price Great transfer speeds big files

poor Support users low data protection use some better enterprise management tools

Abel
Abel
Founder in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful in its own time.

Kommentare: There are many options on the market but we fire up MediaFire when we want to mail out download links to our readers and subscribers so they can easily download as much as they want and for as long as they want, unlike WeTransfer that becomes unavailable after 7 days.

We use MediaFire every now and then when we need to send files that are neither to huge or too small over the internet and we want it to stay up as long as we want. Usually when we want to send out the links to multiple people to download or keep in a safe place. The process is fairly easy and it works for us. One of the many benefits of this app is that you can use it to upload/store almost all kinds of files.

The ads on the download page could definitely use a reduction. Granted its free to use and get started with but those ads can be intrusive and obstructing at times, needs a rework.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Condivisione veloce di file

Kommentare: Utilizzato a lavoro per inviare una grossa quantità di immagini che ho modificato per una presentazione ad una mia collega che lavorava in smart working

Condividere grossi file e cartelle con una interfaccia molto intuitiva

Dipende la grandezza dei file e la velocità di connessione ci può volere molto tempo per il processo

Mohammed
IT Manager in Ägypten
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of web side helpful ever

Kommentare: I am working with Media fire around 2y and i am glade to use it on daily bases.

I used this app and media fire web side on daily basis to upload our file and shred it with our customer and it's secure.

I used this website around 2y but the only thing I didn't like it the space of storge comparing with the money I subscribe with.

Itziar
Nutricionista in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Un recurso muy valioso.

Kommentare: En general, mi experiencia después de muchos años es muy buena, y no cambiaría a otro. Me aporta muchos beneficios, y sobretodo lo mejor y que a día de hoy todos queremos, la rapidez y eficiencia.

MediaFire es un gran conocido por todos, y todos sabemos qué nos aporta. Lo mejor su almacenamiento en la nube, que pueden ser hasta 50GB gratuitos, algo insuperable. Es un servidor muy veloz. Su almacenamiento de archivos es fácil y seguro, puedes almacenar fotos, vídeos...

Hay veces que no se puede descargar varias cosas a la vez, lo hace de uno en uno y puede resultar tedioso.

Giuseppina
Giuseppina
Moderatrice Chat in Italien
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Una garanzia

Mi sono sempre trovata perfettamente con MediaFire; lo ritengo essere uno dei software più attrezzati e forti in questo ambito. Sia in download che upload, è veramente veloce e riesco a trasferire anche a dispositivi differenti, senza alcun problema, tutto ciò del quale ho bisogno. E' molto semplice ed intuitivo e per questo lo ritengo il migliore sul mercato.

MediaFire, durante tutti questi anni di utilizzo, non ha mai presentato alcun tipo di problema, svolgendo adeguatamente e senza distruggere le aspettative ogni qual tipo di mansione.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Jefa de Area in Argentinien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Archivos en la nube

Kommentare: Mi experiencia con el uso de este sofware es muy bueno, de facil uso, sin complicaciones. Lo mas atractivo que tiene, es poder compartir mis archivos con otras personas a traves de un enlace, eso me parece excelente.

Lo que mas me gusta de esta herramienta, es que su interfaz es muy buena y de facil uso, no requiere de conocimientos previos para poder usarlo. Es muy practico para subir distintos archivos con una buena capacidad de almacenamiento.

Lo que menos me gusta es que en la version gratuita, tiene poca capacidad de almacenamiento en mi caso que suelo subir contenido de audio y fotografias y videos, con lo cual la capacidad la capidad que dispongo se agota en poco tiempo, y esto me lleva a tener que eliminar archivos que he subido. Comprar la version premiun para mi es cara.

Francisco
Chief's Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for sharing small files

Kommentare: File sharing is fast and good.

You can upload files without registering (less thant 1 gb) that is why is perfect for small, dispossable files that won't be needed later. The pro plan is also good for bigger files.

There are no windows integrations, only drag and drop web-based.

Eitan
Creative manager in Israel
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

I'm really satisfied, But the download page flooded with ads

Kommentare: I'm satisfied and I will use it again.

I really liked how extremely easy it was to use, uploading a file to the cloud only takes a few extremely easy clicks.

The file download page has very noticeable ads on it, and this interrupts the flow of the page.

Daniel
Pasante Universitario in Ecuador
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

La página para compartir archivos ideal, MediaFire

Kommentare: Es la página que más utilizo para descargar cualquier tipo de archivo, por toda la facilidad que permite la página.

Para acceder a descargar cualquier tipo de archivo en MediaFire, solo se necesita el link de descarga, generalmente no necesitas ni tener una cuenta en la página. Por lo mismo, es mucho más fácil descargar archivos, ya que con un simple botón estarás descargando lo que necesitas.

Han mejorado con los años el control contra los virus, sin embargo aún existen algunos que se pasan por alto por semanas.

Djam ndoue
Djam ndoue
Graphiste in Kamerun
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Partager vos fichiers facilement

Kommentare: Satisfait

Facilité d'utilisation car il n'y pas trop de restriction.

Je n'ai pas vraiment trouver de point faible pour mon type d'utilisation, rien que la version gratuite me suffit amplement pour partager mes fichiers

Claudia
Claudia
Moderatrice chat in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo

Ottimo servizio di archiviazione file, è possibile utilizzarlo anche come utente free senza dover acquistare l'abbonamento, ma consiglierei di farlo per avere più GB di spazio.

Mediafire per me è sempre stato perfetto, purtroppo or come ora ho cambiato software principale perché non mi permette di avere alcune funzioni a mio avviso importanti sia in upload che download; il poter metterli in pausa senza perdere i dati già salvati per me è molto importante.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Ottimo strumento per la condivisione dei file

Kommentare: MI sono trovato ad usare questo strumento per un pò di tempo e ne sono rimasto davvero molto soddisfatto. La facilità di utilizzo permette anche a un utente meno esperto di poter utilizzarlo senza nessun problema. La condivisione tramite software permette di poter condividere in varie maniere qualsiasi file che si voglia e di renderlo disponibile sia a tutti o solo a determinate persone tramite protezione. Il tutto gestibile sia da pc che da Smartphone tramite app integrando funzioni di controllo con cui è possibile vedere sia chi ha scaricato il file o renderlo disponibile solo alla persona a cui si è inviato il link. Infine mette a disposizione 50gb di spazio per conservare i propri file o di effettuare backup di qualsiasi tipo.

Uno strumento dal facile utilizzo, che in pochi passi ti permette di condividere in tante maniere file senza bisogno di portarli con se fisicamente.

Nella versione Free la velocità di caricamento e di Download risulta un po' lenta rispetto ai suoi competitor, cosa che invece non accade nella versione a pagamento dove si raggiungono alte velocità.