Über Dripify

Verwendest du LinkedIn, um Leads für dein Unternehmen zu generieren? Automatisiere deine LinkedIn-Kommunikation mit Dripify. Weitere Informationen findest du auf der offiziellen Website des Anbieters.

Erfahre mehr über Dripify

Great to get alerts when contacts engage with the platform and can easily continue the conversation.

Lack of export features, would look for alternatives now.

Bewertungen zu Dripify

Dripify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 287 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dripify bereits verwendet?

Jonas
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Verbesserung gewünscht in der Kundensuche

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Insgesamt ok. Mehr Einstellungen und ein besserer Preis.

Bedienung und Support über Chat ist gut.

Ich hätte gerne einen Rabatt von 50% und mehr Einstellungen.

Founder & CEO in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Betrüger: Sie verwenden mein Testimonial auf ihrer Website, obwohl ich sie garnicht kenne!

Ich kann nicht verstehen, warum man sowas macht.

Antwort von Dripify

Hello Michael, We're very sorry this is happened, it appears there is some kind of mistake. So I've forwarded the request to withdraw this testimonial from the website. P.S. Our tech-writer has removed this old feedback (seems to be related to another our product Octopus CRM). Find the follow-up with the discount code on your email :) Appreciate your understanding.

Jodi
Jodi
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Connecting and nurturing leads with peace of mind

Dripify was easy to begin using. I had a campaign running within and hour of starting my free trial. I upgraded to the paid subscription because the campaign I had set up was getting great results. The video tutorials and onboarding emails were incredibly helpful.

There is nothing I can think of that I disliked.

JOSE MARCIO
Director in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, excelent customer service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good, helps me a lot - renewed my licence for another year.

easy to use good features overall helps a lot on extraction of contact data very helpful people on the chat

I wish more than 100 e-mails were verified monthly and the ability to change a sequence once a campaign is atarted.

Antonio
Antonio
CEO in Chile
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A great idea, but a dream only.

Kommentare: Horrible, they don't tell you it might take several months to get to the sending limits they advertise, they say 75 per day, the system only sended 5.

the pros would be only the idea of it's function, it would be awesome if it worked like they promote it does, but it doesn't.

That it does lie about how it works they have the most premium plan wich helps you with the sending so your linkedin account does not suffer and get banned, but in 2 months it only sended about 340 messages, about 5 messages per day. If you tell me I have to pay 80 dollars for sales navigator + 99 dollars for sending 5 messages per day, then I would say you're crazy. They advertise 75 messages a day, the system only sended 5 per day.

Laercio
CEO in Brasilien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best LinkedIn Lead generation tool

Kommentare: I is very nice to use and the LinkedIn account directly into the solution make me capable to turn off my computer and two just working by itself.

Don't need to use extensions. By connecting directly you can leave it running.

At this time, I didn’t find anything against the use of the solution.

Steven
AI Enablement and Optimization Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

New User - Highly Impressed so far.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of capturing leads and creating campaigns.

As far as I can tell, I cannot edit a campaign once it has started. I want to add additional steps and change the sequence of some steps.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why I am still using the platform!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy, Punctual & reliable. Use simple steps of lead generation & let Dripify do the talking. Pick leads & aim for enhancing yprospects.

For teams the cost should be budget friendly & more transparent to check the performance.

Aj
Owner in Vietnam
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use, launch a campaign in less then 30 minutes

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

How simple and easy to use it is. Also, the value for money is much better than other tools. I’ve paid almost twice the price for other tools that have the same functionality

No cons yet! Really enjoying the tool. Everything has been smooth and great support

Keith
Large Commercial in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Enjoying the product so far

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how it makes LinkedIn outreach so easy and effective. The intuitive interface lets me set up smart campaigns that personalize messages and automate follow-ups, saving me tons of time. The analytics dashboard is super handy for tracking performance and tweaking my approach. Dripify has definitely boosted my lead generation and made my LinkedIn marketing way more efficient. Highly recommend!

While I enjoy using Dripify, there are a few downsides. The learning curve can be a bit steep initially, and it took me some time to get the hang of all the features. Occasionally, the automation can feel a bit impersonal, which might not resonate with all prospects. Also, the pricing can be a bit high for smaller businesses. Despite these cons, it’s still a powerful tool for LinkedIn outreach.

Marcie
Marcie
TBD in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Dripify First Review - Less than 2 weeks in-use

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really excited to use it more and see how it can be more valuable. Currently still testing the waters. I like the 24/7 support with an actual human. The sequence automations are such a time saver!

The sequence automations. (Adding more text for the 40 char minimum)

It's a little unclear at what step the leads are in in the sequence. It also seems like campaigns are not going and it's unclear as to why. Is it because I met the activity limit? Is it because I don't have sequences running on that day? Is it because there are some errors (I noticed that there were some failures at the first step and I'm unsure what that means for the sequence)? Some additional information on the status of the sequence flows would be helpful.

Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best In-Class Product for Sales Funnels

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing product at a great price. Could not be happier

Ease of Use and the versatility of the campaigns

Can't sort the leads as much as I would like

Rebecca
CEO in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How Dripify Made Me a LinkedIn Rockstar in 30 Days (and How You Can Too!)

Kommentare: Dripify has been a game-changer for me. It has helped me connect with clients, candidates and prospects on LinkedIn in a fast and easy way. It has also helped me generate more leads and revenue for my business. I love how it works in the cloud and integrates with my favorite tools. Dripify is the best LinkedIn automation tool I have ever used, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to grow their network and business on LinkedIn.

Hey, do you want to know the secret to rocking LinkedIn like a boss? It’s Dripify! This tool is a game-changer for anyone who wants to grow their network and business on LinkedIn. It lets you automate your LinkedIn outreach and follow-up in minutes, and it works in the cloud, so you can relax and enjoy your life while it does the work for you. You can send up to 500 personalized connection requests and messages per week, and watch your inbox fill up with leads and opportunities. Dripify also connects with your favorite tools like Google Sheets and Hubspot CRM, so you can manage your data and workflows with ease. And don’t worry about LinkedIn getting mad at you for using automation, because Dripify has got you covered. It uses a smart algorithm that mimics human behavior and assigns a unique IP-address to your account, so you can stay safe and secure on LinkedIn. Dripify is the ultimate LinkedIn automation tool for women entrepreneurs, and I love it! You should try it too, trust me, you won’t regret it.

That’s an easy question. I like Dripify a lot, so it’s hard to find something that I like the least about it. But if I had to pick one thing, I would say that sometimes the customer support can be too quick to respond or resolve issues. I appreciate that they are attentive and have a lot of customers, but I wish they weren't so friendly and helpful ;-) Other than that, I think Dripify is a great tool and I don’t have any complaints about it.

Sean
CEO and President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great tool

Everyone needs a process for keeping in touch with old contacts. Dripify is great for lead development but it is even better for keeping in touch with your LinkedIn connections. Simply create a campaign that touches your existing connections with post likes, the occasional hello, and capability acknowledgement. Your existing connections will start to become better followers of your content.

They still haven’t changed the way that Enter works on a message. I know it is promised for the future but this is a big deal and needs to get fixed.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dripify is my best friend when it comes to sequences

Kommentare: Overall it has been the best. I was the trial dummy in the company and now have the team and I have referred 5 other companies to it.

How easy it is to set up and get going. I had a campaign run with 2500 linkedin prospects with 20 plus contact points in less than ten minutes. It's amazing

The only thing i can think of as a con is that you can not your sequence once it is going.

OSCAR
Partnerships enablement in Portugal
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great linkedin follow up tool.

How easy it is to set up and add leads to a campaign. It works as expected.

Modifying templaters. It's a bit more complicated that I believe could be. Don't understand why you'd need to delete everything below a top condition if you want to simply remove that top condition. Also, I think it's a bit on the higher end when it comes to price. We're testing it out for this first couple of months, but at $80/pop, it's a bit too much for a small company.

Jen
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best LInkedIn lead generation tool I’ve used

The free trial allowed me to try the software and with one the first week, I had already connected with numerous strategic partners and several potential clients. Ease of use is top notch and it connects easily to my CRM with one click. I’ve been extremely happy this Dripify

I can’t think of anything. This is the best lead gen tool I’ve ever used

Ryan
Wealth Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Advisor Seeking Leads

Kommentare: Pretty straightforward. No complaints.

I like the fact Dripify will help build database. In addition to these efforts, automated messages are sent to help initiate first contact.

Have not figured out email connection requests yet.

Thomas
SDR in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dripify - A powerful tool for automated lead generation

Kommentare: Excellent

Message sequencing. One of the best features for building networks, and delivering initial messages and nurturing sequences.

Lack of sequence editing after a campaign launch and no sequencing or functionality for email prospecting.

shawn
Benefits Director in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I'm looking at Dripify

Kommentare: great so far

ease of use, visual mermaid graph of the process. The fact that interacts with person in Linkedin.

The lack of an ongoing free version. Many users need greater length of trail to real compair analytics.

Jong Chan
Venture Manager in Südkorea
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revving Up Your LinkedIn Game: My Favorite Lead Generation Tool

I tried Dripify, which revolutionized my LinkedIn outreach strategy with its rich features and automation. What I liked most is its ability to automate connection requests and follow-ups, which has increased my response rate and probably saved me time dozens of work days. Dripify's contact information scraping and enrichment features have also helped me quickly find and add relevant leads to my pipeline.

I would like to have the search filter directly in Dripify. Right now, I have to go to LinkedIn and copy-paste the URL that contains the filter keywords. Also, the in-built messaging tools seems a little buggy at times (shows me people that I have responded to as "unread" or something like that).

Ashish
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

hacking linkedin lead generation

Kommentare: Excellent! Great customer service

Ease of use and automation. Dripify is a great tool to save time and money which is key for startups.

Some of the reports do not have all the info e.g. lead company name

Johan
Marketing Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Efficiency with Dripify

he standout feature of Dripify for me has been its intuitive and user-friendly interface, which significantly streamlines the process of managing drip campaigns. The automation features are top-notch, enabling me to set up sophisticated sequences that engage my audience without constant manual intervention. The analytics dashboard is another major plus, offering deep insights into campaign performance, subscriber behavior, and engagement metrics. This level of detail helps in making data-driven decisions to optimize our marketing strategies.

It would be great if Dripify can integrate into a CRM

Jeff
President in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Upping my LinkedIn Game

Kommentare: It took me no time to implement my first and second campaigns. One was a connection campaign for a large group I own on LinkedIn and the other was to do a messaging campaign to reach members of the group. It took me less than 10 minutes to implement and customize each. Excellent tool

I have been a user of Octopus and Dux Soup for years. Dripify has just upped my game and made my Linked in connection game much stronger.

I am completely new to it. I needed something that I could immediately implement to take the place of other tools I was using. i will actively try and improve the tool with suggestions. None Yet.

Darryl
Darryl
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Limited features, expensive for what it is

Kommentare: As a previous review states, feeling like a valued customer is the important part. I brought 3 client accounts to dripify and therefore multiple revenue streams for them over time... a client wished to end the services and I forgot to cancel the dripify so I was still being charged, finally, 2 months later I saw the charge email only an hour too late, contact support to ask for a refund for the month coming forward to be told sorry goes against policies... even though I hadn't used the service on that email for 2 months and likewise didn't intend to for the month going forward... minus the 1 hour since they charged me.

Good for holding messages in one place from seperate campaigns - hard to do more advanced things, always told it's in the pipeline.

Lack of export features, would look for alternatives now.