Über Polaris PSA

Polaris erfasst 100 % exakte Geschäftsdaten in Echtzeit, analysiert diese und gibt Empfehlungen für eine proaktive Entscheidungsfindung.

Erfahre mehr über Polaris PSA

Online access and ability to integrate with QuickBooks for invoicing and management.

It is hard to add multiple people to multiple projects at the same time.

Bewertungen zu Polaris PSA

Polaris PSA hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 208 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Polaris PSA bereits verwendet?

Dale A
Dale A
Director of Information Technology in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Director Of Information Technology

Kommentare: We solved several problems eliminated manual rekeying of the payroll hours and expense reports. Improved the quality of the data by having the employees enter their own information. Improved the timeliness of when payroll processing takes place. Better documented workflows. Improved employee satisfaction.

The client community finds it very easy to use and learned the system very quickly. The setup is very straight forward and payroll finds it flexible to use.

We have used the system for 3 plus years and I really do not have any CONS to speak of.

Krista
Senior Operations Manager in USA

Datastrong's Review

I like how easy this product is to use by someone who isn't as "technical" as most. I love that there is always someone from customer service around to help me out.

It's more expensive that other tools we looked at, which is why we only utilize for timesheets, time off and expenses.

Antwort von Replicon

We're delighted you found our solution user friendly, straightforward and accessible. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the superior experience we strive to provide for all our customers. We also appreciate your feedback on pricing - Replicon prides itself in making the highest quality workforce management software accessible to everyone at various price points, and will keep this in mind moving forward.

Chief Operations Officer in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool, if you aren't a power user

Kommentare: The people are great, but you need project managers who actually manage projects properly to help in the development of the tool that is primarily a tool to manage projects. Sure its a time card entry system, but for what? Managing projects and the hours against them.

Gen 2 was good. Gen 3....challenging. Good effort, but missing the mark for real project managers and managers of time entry data.

I am challenged by this product as of late. We integrate MS project to Replicon, but to change dates and update tasks takes an additional interface (RIA) once you reload your updated MS project schedule. Additionally when you reload the new schedule to update task availability, the incorrect task information is loaded so you have to use the RIA tool to fix it. Now the RIA tool has issues also. I have spent the better part of a year trying to help troubleshoot this tool with date formatting issues, configuration of your Replicon system to properly accept your entries. only to reload the RIA interface tool and have the formatting/syntax changed to something completely unknown. Tech support is very friendly and eager to help, but software developers don't know what they don't manage or use. Explanations can take several interface calls, emails and machine takeover interactions. I am getting to the point where this is more trouble than it's worth or maybe I just need something more powerful. There is also some customization, but again it is limited since project managers need different views and the ability to manipulate data, the way it's presented and overall presentation to the team. Column widths are not adjustable so a column with a single or two digit number might be 30 points wide and a text box containing a long task description might be 15 points across.

Drema
Process Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Functional

Kommentare: Replicon works hard to provide a product that allows you to manage your business in the best way possible.

The custom fields available for Projects, Tasks, Users, Expenses, etc. make the software easily customizable for your unique business needs. Having an in-house IT expert isn't necessary to maximize usage. A data driven person who understands the business needs is a perfect person to choose how to best utilize these fields.

Believe it or not, the limited number of custom fields at the project level - mind you, there are 20 of them - but our business has found useful purpose for all of them and could gladly use more. Additional fields are available, but they are not reportable, so have limited value.

Gayle
Financial Manager in Südafrika

Replicon Review TimeBill and TimeOff

Kommentare: Our experience from the onset was great! From our initial meeting with the sales team until the system handover by the implementation team. This process took just 6 weeks.

Timebill 1. Timesheet Capturing - Users find the application easy to use and in particular the mobile app. Timesheet capturing can be done the moment the consultant has completed the required work. 2. The estimated cap on Project/Task allows for better time management. 3. Report Writer is easy to use with unlimited customized reporting for the Project Managers. 4. Report schedules which allow for customized reports to be sent to directly to clients/departments on a set date. Timeoff 1. Realtime processing of Timeoff with the employee continually knowing leave balances. 2. Allows managers to see full team availability, in order to plan rollouts successfully.

Timebill 1. Unable to copy a repeating task/subtask within a project. This makes capturing of SLA tiresome as each repetition has to be created in its entirety.

Stephen
Delivery manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the most intuitive tools out there when managing projects and tracking time spent on projects

Kommentare: The Replicon team are very experienced and fantastic to work with
It's been very easy to use and manage
Managing projects has been made much more efficient and users are more engaged with the system

Very easy to use Wide range of options for use Very easy to manage UI is really easy to navigate

Limited ability to customise, however, this makes it easier to manager, use the out of the box functionality and it will be very easy to manage Not a lot of data to track changes made in certain areas of the UI but given it's easy to use, the rate of error is less, so doesn't really cause major issues

Irena
Project office manager in Slowenien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Project office manager

Kommentare: I was at the implementation of the Replicon, we are using Timehseet modul (with Payroll, Invoicing(, Expense modul Time off modul). We are using it for collectiong monthly timesheet hours and send it to our customers for the approval, we are using it for invoicing to the clinets, for preparation of the reports for salaries, for stimualtions that our consultants get based on the invoiced hours they wrote in the Replicon. Ozur consultants are also managing their expenses in Replicon, where me as Project office manager approved them in I see, what we have to invoice also to the clinets. Our consultants also carry in their time off, which we are also managing entirely through Replicon. Our Management are Supervisors and they are approving timesheets weekly from their consultants. Replicon really helped us managing and improving the visibility over the company work, budgeting and efficiency. I am also preparing monthly the profitabilit reports for our projects that we are managing, through different reports that I get from Replicon.

It covers most of the things we need as a company in our business, that we are efficient.

When I want to put some hours of our consultants from one project to another after it was already invoiced, I have to delete these invoice, so I can open timesheet and put hours on some other project, because the consultant made a mistake when he/she was writing hours in it.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for your valuable feedback Irena. Your Account Manager will get in touch to discuss on how we can set up the report to make it easy for you to audit.

Daria
Daria
Corporate Operations Manager in Kanada
Molkerei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use - provides us with lots of customizable reports.

Kommentare: easy to use

Our staff love Replicon - easy to use for them. Lots of customizable reports for management. Tracks time spent on projects, time off and imports data to our accounting software too.

I really don't have anything I don't like about Replicon. We are a small off ice under 25 staff members and I find Replicon suits our needs. We don't use half of the features, but it is still affordable!

Shabbir Abbas
Shabbir Abbas
Business specilaist in Indien
Investmentbanking, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Replicon is effective time booking system

Kommentare: I have excellent experience usuing this application for time booking and management

It's interactive time booking features and the ability to define the projects at multiple level of segregation makes it an efficient time management and booking system.

Nothing much to mention but attimes performence specially when user clicks the submit is a concern area.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear that providing our clients with the most efficient timekeeping and project services we can offer is paying off. We're sorry to hear that your experience with the performance fell short of expectations. We want to make things right. Please feel free to reach out to us so we can handle this issue right away.

Stéphane
Stéphane
PCB Designer in Kanada
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Timesheet and reports

Kommentare: Great software and easy to reports and follow hours work from employes for our clients :)

Timesheet configurations and reports flexibilite

Can't specify hours in the timeline items in the Invoice We can only check items that's in the timeline total hours

Engineering Manager in USA
Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Replicon experience is a refreshing one.

Kommentare: We use it to track hours spent on projects versus the budgeted hours

Ease of use, great report capability. We use this software to help in estimating projects for Engineering time. All users can write notes in their daily entries to describe any problems they encountered in doing their projects. We can later run reports to review what went right/wrong on projects. The reporting capability is unmatched compared to other time keeping software. The customer response team is great, they get back to you quickly and are very knowledgeable about their product.

I really do not have anything negative to say. One issue is if yo u have time charged to a department and the department is no longer needed, I have not found a way to delete it from view, it simply is light gray in color.

Meredith
Administrative Assistant in USA

Quality product, good service

I have been the administrator of my company's Replicon account for about five years. I'm considered the Replicon expert here. Overall I really like Replicon's portal and functionality. I get a lot of useful information and answers to questions from the community forum. They are very good at providing quick and helpful support when necessary. I would definitely recommend it for other companies.

There are some features of Replicon that could be improved or applied. Usually when something is brought up in the community forum regarding a feature that Replicon does not currently incorporate, they let us know that the development team will be made aware of the request.

Demarco
FlexPath Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Replicon: For Tracking Time with Ease

Kommentare: It does its job exceptionally, and organizes my time progress throughout the way.

The program allows you to track time with ease, by using the large buttons on the screen to track time-in and time-out. It organizes all tracked time by date and total hours, allowing for a wonderful visual presentation of the tracking results. Highly recommended for those who need a simple formatted time tracking program.

The software allows you to clock-in and clock-out two times in a row, resulting in a error that has to be manually fixed by a supervisor. Make sure you press the correct button at all times when needed to track your hours.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that we've been able to simplify time tracking for your organization. We also appreciate you bringing to our attention the limitations you faced regarding the CloudClock punches. In order to troubleshoot CloudClock issues, please refer to the link below: https://www.replicon.com/help/troubleshooting-cloudclock-issues/ Or feel free to reach out to us at any time! Thanks again.

Tom
Principal and Product Intelligence Practice Leader in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best timekeeping software available

Kommentare: We are a custom software and engineering services company, so we track every hour of our employees' time so that we can determine our operating expenses and to bill our clients. Web Timesheet allows us the flexibility to manage both time and materials projects as well as fixed price projects, and it does it effortlessly. I can't imaging using any other product to track my time and billing information.

I like the flexibility and easy of use most of all. Of all of the products that we reviewed for timekeeping, Web Timesheet was the simplest to set up and yet allow us to configure it to exactly meet our needs.

There are features that I don't use, but of the ones that I do use, there are no cons. I like the entire package.

Brian
Owner in Kanada
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied.

Kommentare: Saved me a load of time and money. It streamlined my administration so I don't need any extra support staff even though my team size has doubled.

Easy to navigate with an excellent support system. The replicon team customized the system to my "out of the norm" business model. Which seems a feat in it's self. All of the customer support reps are very, very well trained and have delivered solutions quickly, even when it has needed to be escalated to a higher level support group.

I have been a customer though a generation update and my historical data didn't port over seamlessly. The support team was very diligent though in looking for a solution.

Marty
IT Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Replicon Gen 3

Kommentare: I have used many systems and with the new GEN 3 platform of Replicon, the project cost and expensive visibility for the project managers is very useful! I have recommended this product on several occasions and would recommend you try it!

This software helps our Consultants to easily enter their time, our Project Managers to keep track of their project time, and our Finance Team to accurately invoice clients. Whether your company is large or small, Replicon and their support team helps make the timekeeping process easy!

I don't really have any cons for Replicon, the support does an awesome job responding quickly to any calls!

Operations in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Replicon Review

Kommentare: Fast and easy to use.

Replicon is user friendly and efficient. I can set up new users in a few minutes. I can review and approve hours and expenses with just a few clicks. Customer service is very good. they are very responsive and easy to understand.

No issues with the software. It was easy to use and there are many videos to watch about additional functionality.

Antwort von Replicon

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are thrilled to hear that you find our solution robust and user-friendly (as intended!). Rest assured we will continue to provide the best service we can offer.

Joshua
SaaS Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall, an excellent product

Capabilities, Customizability, Security

Somewhat outdated UI, the more useful features of the software can be hard to utilize.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is wonderful to hear that you find our solution configurable and secure. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our UI. We would love to hear your thoughts, and use your valuable feedback to deliver a better customer experience. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience, so we can learn how to make your experience even better.

Carol
Office Administrator in Kanada
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Replicon Review

Replicon is easy to use and we were able to integrate into our accounting program.

Sometimes slow when timesheets are due which delays submissions.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Ease of use is one of the founding pillars of Replicon, and we're pleased to hear that you find the same about our solution. Thank you as well for letting us know about the occasional slowness when working with timesheets. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We continue to value your business and hope to resolve this for you quickly.

Braden
IT Analyst in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Swift and simple customer support even on a Sunday

We were having an issue with one of our Projects not showing up for a Time Sheet and needed support. The support on a Sunday morning got back to us in under 30 mins and provided a quick resolution and explained why we experienced what we did and was able to resolve our issue. The interface is simple and straight forward which is all that is needed for this sort of thing to just get the time entered and be done.

The only Con is that for the support to do much they need someone with administrative access, the user is limited in what they can provide to the support other than an explanation.

Wit
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very well organize tool. Keep my work on daily basis become more smoother and well effective

Kommentare: We can bill the customer with accurate amount and much more transparency as they can see every details of the projects.

Really flexible and working effectively with our business model. The time tracking system is so easy to use and can be freely adjusted to your work style.

Limitation for customizing some stuff that you want to show in the system. Not a big deal anyways. There should have function that allow you to edit user's timesheet on same time as well.

Ann
Office Mgr in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Replicon Suite- Review

Kommentare: My rep is very helpful with anything I need. Easy to add seats.

Easy for employees to enter time, reporting and easy to make correction on employee mistakes

I am really completely happy about this software.

Antwort von Replicon

We are very appreciative of your thoughtful review! It's satisfying to hear that you find our solution extremely hassle-free - as intended. We're excited to continue providing you with the same quality of service that you've come to expect.

Amanda
Accountant in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Timesheet / Billing Software

Very user friendly, excellent reporting tools, and customer service.

Problems with closing date on project numbers

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the same excellent experience we aim to provide all our clients. We would love the opportunity to hear all about your concerns regarding the closing dates on project numbers, and address them accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact us any time.

Susan
accounting manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: I would have a difficult time without this tool. Especially if the company keeps growing.

I can approve timesheets, assigned an outside rep to approve offsite workers timesheets. Additionally I can creates invoices and it can sync with QB.

When I first started entering projects and users it took some time to learn the system. You can customize many features and reports. It can get complicated but the support is great.

Matt
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Replicon rocks!

Kommentare: Excellent company that knows their product and is very customer friendly and service oriented.

Easy to use, easy to access, and if you do need help, their customer service and tech departments are friendly and solve the problem.

Really the only issues I have had were related to the browser that I was using. For some reason Google Chrome has some issue transforming text to print or saving the file.