Über NovaPACS

NovaPACS is a scalable, customizable Picture Archiving and Communications System with included enterprise imaging capability.

Erfahre mehr über NovaPACS

Unprecedented technical support from the NovaPacs team, user friendly product.

Bewertungen zu NovaPACS

4,0

NovaPACS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 34 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NovaPACS bereits verwendet?

James J.
Medical Imaging Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Happy NovaPACS User

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have solved our problem with image storage and access.
Customer service and tech support are excellent.
They are timely in their response to technical issues.

Image management, Patient portal, Diagnostic tools, Support is great.

Additional cost for add-ons. at the time of purchase, there was no mobile access

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you're having a great experience! We've got a lot of mobile capabilities these days, so I'll make sure your sales person touches base with you. Thanks again for your support!

Todd R.
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NRHP

Kommentare: Support is top notch

Integration into existing PACS solutions, we utilize this software as a multi tenant archive to onsite PACS.

Separate PACS/RIS modules not tightly integrated

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for NovaPACS! We're glad you're having a great experience! Please know that even tighter integration between NovaPACS and Nova RIS is on our roadmap. Watch for updates in our monthly customer newsletter. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to be of further assistance!

David L.
Coo in USA

consistently disappointing

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Meh.

Easy enough to use. Overall less costly than most PACs systems.

PACs / RIS updates come with more downgrades with each update. Novarad doesn't seem to test or collaborate with anyone outside of Dr Gibbys center. Novarad as a company is worrying about too many things outside of their main product ie 3d goggles, xray panels, qr code readers. The pacs is subpar. The ris is generations behind everyone else at this point, all while costs increase and our reimbursement decreases. This company doesn't listen to feedback so why I am writing a review I don't know. Also, we can't accurately track data. Looking forward to implementing a new pacs/ris by 2022.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! It really is important to us and I will be having our Director of Product and VP of customer success reach out to you ASAP.

Mary M.
Administrator in USA

Review of NovaPACS

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: NovaPACS has helped us maintain a good working relationship with our referring physicians, especially their ability to download the reports the same or next day for their patients. Any service issues that come up from time to time are handled very quickly, and it is always easy to get a hold of the technical staff by phone. I am not a technical person, and they explain things very well and are very patient.

Easy to use - I work with the referring physicians who request access to our PACS, and it is easy to show them the functions and many of them have said how much easier it is to use than other PACS systems they have used. Our installations and upgrades by NovaPACS have been well planned and have gone according to plan. They are very detailed in letting us know the steps and execution is seamless.

The only complaint we get from our remote uses is that it is only used on Internet Explorer and many have Chrome as their default browser. We are not the only one that requires IE, however, and it is the large hospital integration that also uses IE, so it is not that big of a problem.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Mary! We're glad your'e having a great experience and are willing to share that with others! Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to serve you!

Philip K.
Radiology Services Manager in USA

Has come a long way

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Novapacs has come a long way. While I think they have a ways to go before I could give them a perfect score they are definitely on track to that. Amazing improvement. They have really turned things around and should be proud of their hard work. I have gone from calling support daily to not being able to remember the last time I spoke to my support team. The support engineers are terrific. Definite improvement and I sincerely hope they know that their work is appreciated

Look, layouts, previously observed functionality The support engineers are great!!

In the beginning the service / connectivity was not reliable. Communication about system wide issues was non existent, explanations were non existent, obvious lack of input from people with clinical experience / obviously only spoke to the doctors and not the technologists

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the great feedback, Phil! We're glad you're seeing the improvements and appreciate your business! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

John S.
Radiology Information Specialist in USA

Better than ImageLink PACS system

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with the system as a PACS Admin( I have only used one other system), but I'm constantly reminded by the radiologists that it's not as good as other systems they've used.

As a PACS admin, I'm able to do more of my own corrections than our previous PACS system.

The number one complaint, of the 8 radiologists that have used our NovaPACS system is that they can't seem to get the hanging protocols they way they want them; even after having the applications specialist onsite multiple times. The CD images are burned in a format that isn't compatible with a lot of other PACS systems and I get to hear those complaints regularly from other facilities.

letztes Jahr

Hi John and thanks for giving us this great feedback. Someone from our customer success team will be reaching out to you (if they haven't already) to see what we can do about fixing that #1 complaint! WE appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Reo G.
IT Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service in the industry.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really appreciate the customer service. They provide the most responsive and professional helpdesk organization I have experienced in 40 years of IT. The PACS works across slower WAN links that simply won't work with other PACS products we use. (GE, Fuji and Mckesson/Change). Some of the product flaws are irritating to radiologists and are not fixed in a timely manner. At the hospital level, most of our clients do not see these flaws.

Works for our hospitals with less-than-optimal bandwidth available. It is priced very competively and they don't "nickel and dime" you after you make the purchase.

There are software bugs that persist across several versions.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, Reo. We're glad you're having a great experience but I will be sure to pass along the feedback for improvement! Our support team will appreciate your thoughts on their organization!

Tim B.
Imaging Coordinator in USA

NovaRad Experience

4 letztes Jahr

Ease of use for end users and simplicity of management has been a wonderful with NovaRad.

Would like to see better customer service when reaching out for vendor support.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Tim. We're glad you're having a great experience with NovaPACS. Would love to know more about your experience with support since that's where we usually get our highest marks! Please feel free to send additional feedback to me at sherry.arnold@novarad.net. Thanks!

Elissa A.
FILM LIBRARY MANAGER in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service are mostly prompt, most technical issues are taken care of. Training is great.

Easy login and filter information, shows patients' previous exams.

cryptocharts, it would be nice if upgrades came with instructions, slow at times to merge, and difficult to unmerge with last update. it would be great to have the admin and viewer as one software

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback, Elissa! We're glad your'e having a great experience with NovaPACS and see that you're having some issues with another product - CryptoChart. Our Director of Product will be reaching out to you shortly to understand the issues a bit better! Thanks again!

Kasyn H.
Radiology Supervisor in USA

Functional / Easy to use PACS unit

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall the product is great but I think the thing that makes NovaPACS stand out above the rest is its customer support. The Service team does a great job helping you get problems resolved in a quick and timely manner.

Easy to use. Not a lot of bells and whistles but functional for smaller facilities.

Some tools like measuring are challenging to use compared to other venders.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I will have someone from our product team reach out to you for more detail on the tools you're struggling with. Will be good to figure out if they're product or training issues so we can get you on the right track with them!

Duane I.
Owner/Administrator in USA

Product Feedback

Kommentare: Overall, NovaPACS have performed well and has provided us with everything we need in an image archive and management system. We are very satisfied.

The Novarad software is easy to learn and use. It offers all of the features that we need in an Imaging Practice and has been reliable.

I would like to see less downtime events; although many of them are quick to be resolved. Most recently, our system was inoperable due to a licensing issue. I think that these things should be caught before they occur through internal monitoring.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us, Duane! So glad you're having a good experience with NovaPACS. I will pass your comments about the downtime to our customer success team. They may want to follow up with you! Thanks again!

Lauren B.
PACS ADMINISTRATOR in USA

IMH Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have not had any major problems with NovaPACS. When I do have problems, the support team is right there to assist to get it resolved in a timely manner.

I love the hot key shortcuts along with the radial mouse options to have all your options at your fingertips.

notifications about updates/bugs. If you are not on their portal regularly you may miss something

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We are glad you're having a great experience and appreciate your feedback. Look for some great updates to our customer portal coming soon. Getting info will be much easier Thanks again!

Jonathan R.
Associate Prof/Doctor in Philippinen

Accessibility

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Quite happy with the services provided.

As an orthopaedic surgeon, we need to be able to review radiographs, CT scan, MRI and diagnostic tests. Both for our own patients and opinion referrals. With good connectivity, all diagnostics can be accurately reviewed anywhere with a mobile phone, tablet or laptops.

Distant site evaluation of radiographic tests may not be available, especially when using iOS devices.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for NovaPACS. We're glad you're having a great experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better!

Kevin G.
Radiologic Technologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A review from a Tech's perspective

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its the primary system I utilize and find it effective and functional. I have no real complaints.

Quick and easy to use viewing software. I don't have any real complaints, overall very good viewing application.

I don't have any complaints. The issues I experience are related to Nova Pacs communicating with outside networks. These issues aren't related to Nova Pacs specifically and is a global system issue.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for NovaPACS, Kevin. So glad you're having a great experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to serve you!

Patrick D.
Imaging Services Manager in USA

Imaging Services Manager

Kommentare: Excellent

Unprecedented technical support from the NovaPacs team, user friendly product

Not real fond of the CryptoPacs software for importing outside facility image sharring

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the great review about NovaPACS, Patrick! We're glad you're having a great experience. Sound like that as an early adopter of CryptoChart, you've had some struggles. Things have really improved, so I'll have someone reach out and see if there's something we can do to help you be more successful. Expect a call soon!

Karla K.
Executive Asst. in USA

NovaRad

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, positive. We have excellent support from a local company when needed. We have several workstations, used every day, and they meet our needs for reading our rural sites.

Intuitive PACS option; easy worklist to view.

There can be glitches; the NovaRIS isn't very adaptable or intuitive.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Karla! We are glad you're having a good experience with NovaPACS. Keep your eyes open for updates on Nova RIS. Lots of great stuff coming! Watch for updates in the newsletter, quarterly roadmap meetings, etc.

Karen H.
Director of Imaging services in USA

Simple and easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, it is easy to use and gets the job done for a Critical Access Hospital.

Easy to use for the user and administrator

I'm sure there are additional bells and whistles we should have access to but don't. Not certain if that is on facility IT or NovaPacs

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the nice review, Karen! We appreciate the feedback. I'll make sure your account exec gets back to you with info on the upcoming user group. I think it would be great to learn more about the "bells and whistles".

Debbie W.
Rad Tech in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Novapacs Software Review

When I started working at this clinic the software was here and I haven't used anything else. I am not a technology oriented person and I can do what I need to do so I would say it's user friendly.

I haven't used any different types of software so I don't have any comment on what I do not like about this software. I haven't had any problems with the software.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Debbie. We're glad you're having a great experience with NovaPACS. I see you are a newer user, so keep your eyes open for the upcoming user group conference. I'm sure you would really benefit from attending!

John R.
Practice Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NY Orthopedics

Kommentare: When the system works it is a pleasant experience. When the system goes down it is difficult to navigate the job properly

The clarity of the photos that are taken and appear on the screen

The times that the images are not transferred over from X-ray to the computers

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, John! We are glad you're having a good experience and appreciate your feedback, which will be used to improve our products and services!

Penny M.
Radiologic Technologist in USA

Review of NovaPACS

Kommentare: Overall, NovaPACS is an effective tool to get images from the technologists to the practitioners.

The software is easy to use. The interface functions as expected.

Some of the measuring features can be a bit difficult to use.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, Penny. We're glad you're having a great experience with NovaPACS. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you to help you be more successful!

Julie W.
Office Coordinator, CMA in USA

NovaPACS

4 letztes Jahr

Patient folders, easy to view all previous exams.

Correcting any "errors", only available for admin or a phone call to support.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback, Julie! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. FYI - We have added admin console features to our viewer such as patient merge and scanning documents. I'm going to ask your sales rep to reach out and make sure you've got what you need. Thanks!

Lacie C.
Imaging Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: great system!

Easy to use! Very tech and Radiologist friendly!

wish the diagnostic viewer and admin console had the same features/tools

letztes Jahr

Thanks for writing a review for us, Lacie! We're glad you're having a great experience with NovaPACS. I'm going to ask your rep to reach out to you about some of the features/tools that have been added that you may not be aware of. Thanks again!

Tabitha F.
Radiology Supervisor in USA

Radiology Supervisor

Kommentare: Great experience

User friendly and great customer service

No complaints, this pacs is very easy to use

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for NovaPACS. We're glad you're having a great experience! Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Larry R.
IT Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and vendor

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use and maintain. Vendor support is great.

I cannot think of a single con at this time.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Larry. We're so glad you're havng a great experience with NovaPACS. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Michael V.
PACS Admin in USA

Review for NovaPACS

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good experience, customer service is great and very quick to respond.

Features, support, ease of use, and willingness to help

Missing some reporting functions that we would like to see.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for taking some time to write a review, Michael! We appreciate the feedback. Someone will reach out to you to understand the reporting features you're hoping for. Thanks again!