Plagiarism Detector Erfahrungen

Über Plagiarism Detector

Advanced plagiarism detector tool for students, academic institutions, and enterprises. Supports multiple format types.

Erfahre mehr über Plagiarism Detector

I don't know what I would do without the Plagiarism Detector. It's so easy to use and I don't have to worry about my writing being stolen by unscrupulous people that want to take credit for my work.

Sometimes report given by Plagiarism Detector is wrong and we need to recheck using Copyscape for 100% accurate result.

Bewertungen zu Plagiarism Detector

Plagiarism Detector hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Plagiarism Detector bereits verwendet?

Durga T.
Durga T.
Managing Director in Nepal
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best for Creating Quality Marketing copy for my Business

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Plagiarism Detector helps to make the content plagiarism-free that we use for marketing our products on different platforms. Making marketing copy with grammatical mistakes and duplicate content directly affects the customer's vision toward us.

Text plagiarism checker and URL plagiarism checks are the best features that I like about Plagiarism Detector. It allows us to check the plagiarism of large text with its advanced algorithm and gives almost accurate results.

All the features they offer are a complete package for any Plagirism checker tool.

Bed K.
Managing Director in Nepal
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Accurate plagiarism report using deep search

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use this software in a personal and professional way. It helps me to maintain the quality of my academic documents in a personal way and also helps to maintain the quality of professional documents in my business.

I like the multi-language plagiarism checker that helps to maintain the quality of our documents in our own language which help in Local SEO. Other supporting tools provided by the plagiarism detector are the reverse Image Search and Paraphrasing Tool which save our time and effort.

I like all the features of Plagiarism Detector and I have no complaints with this software.

Ganga L.
CMO in Nepal
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This tool is not suitable for me and my team.

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: As a media marketer, I need to deal with tons of content every day. Some content is written by me and some are written by my team that I need to proofread and send for publication. In this whole process Plagiarism, checker tools play a vital role to save us from accidental plagiarism in our content. For this, I am trying different plagiarism checking tools, and Plagiarism Detector is the one that I try before shifting toward CopyScape.

Plagiarism Detector does not differ from other plagiarism checker tools in the market. It has two functions mainly that is Plagiarism checker and proofreading that every plagiarism checker tool haves.

I found the Plagiarism Detector tool below the average. It checks the plagiarism of our content but is not able to detect every match that Copyscape easily detects.

Accountant in Malta
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Improve The Quality Of Your Writing With Plagiarism Detector

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love using this. It is a great way to check for plagiarism. I’ve used it before and have been very satisfied with the results. This time I checked for plagiarism by reading a few different pages to check for originality, and found that it worked well. It saved me from having to spend hours rereading my text to check for duplicates, which allowed me to focus on writing more, which made me much happier.

1. Detects copied content in documents and online sources 2. Detects more than 100 types of plagiarism including text matching, formatting, grammar, syntax and more 3. Provides a detailed report with an overview of plagiarism score, number of duplicate/original words, word count and more

Partial matches occur when a single source text is matched against numerous sources. This can happen when a single sentence or paragraph is taken from multiple sources. If this happens, the plagiarism detector will not be able to tell which source you actually copied from, and will flag it as plagiarism.

Devraj D.
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool that help me to enhance the quality of my DPR.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: DPR (Detail project report) is the most essential thing in our firm and while writing DPR we need to invest too much time while checking the grammatical error and plagiarism. Plagiarism Detector helps us in that scenario and saves our time and effort without compromising quality.

It gives paraphrasing and grammar checking along with plagiarism detection which saves our time and effort.

I am unable to detect any cons on their tool.

Md rashedul H.
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for plagiarism detector

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it is very good software to check plagiarism. I am very happy using the software.

Plagiarism Detector helps me a lot to make my report original before submitting to my supervisor. It evaluates written content based on word choice, phrase matching, and other characteristics using advanced scanning algorithms. It is easy to use and It saves time to check plagiarism of my written content.

Partial matches occur when a single source text is matched against numerous sources. There have been a few number of false positives.

Teju P.
Chief Marketing Officer in Nepal
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Maintain the quality of my marketing copy.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I need to write tons of marketing and promotional materials for our products and while working in bulk sometimes we forget about plagiarism. At that time Plagiarism detectors help us to detect plagiarism and we have a chance to make our copy unique.

Help me to write 100% unique copy that I use for marketing and increase the conversion ratio. It also provides a deep search and also allows us to check Plagiarism by uploading our content or through URLs.

Results from Plagiarism detectors are almost correct and I believe with blind eyes. No cons to this tool

Hari B.
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just one more common Plagiarism checker tool.

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am trying CopyScape, Duplicheker, Quetext, and Smallseotools for checking plagiarism and proofreading. Only CopyScape works better than Plagiarism Detector and all other tools are the same for me and this is the main reason why I give a neutral rating.

There are no specific features that I need to point out as I like about Plagiarism Detector. There are multiple Plagiarism checker tools and Plagiarism Detector is one among them.

Though it has no extra features than other plagiarism checkers still works fine for our business and is also more affordable than others.

Assistant team Lead in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Plagiarism Detector-Online Plagiarism Checker

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I like this software very much. I tried plagiarizing my latest writing project, and I found that the tool was quite effective. Last time, it took a lot of human labor to check for plagiarism by rereading a document several times. Now I can edit my documents with less supervision, which gives me more time to write.

1. Check for Duplicate Content 2. Determine Text Similarity 3. Check for Plagiarism in Multiple Documents with One Click 4. Detect Similar Sentences, Paragraphs and Web Pages. The word count: if your text has too many words, the software might not be able to identify similarities between it and another source accurately enough.

False negatives - These are cases where the software fails to flag an instance of plagiarism that actually exists in your paper. This is usually due to misspellings or typos which change a word enough so that it doesn't match anything else in the database.

Regional Compliance Manager in Malta
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Reduce and overcome the anxiety of being accused of using someone else's work.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This plagiarism checker can find up to 99% of the original text duplicates as per the user's request. You can request to find out excerpts, sentence or sentence fragments and complete paragraphs and more importantly reduces the need of having to spend a fortune on professional writers.

Easy to use, Excellent Functionality, Intuitive in the Eyes of Users.

Premium Pricing & Plans could be more affordable.

Muhammad M.
Muhammad M.
QC Inspector in Pakistan
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Plagiarism detector is the standard in detecting plagiarism and proofread

Kommentare: I am solving my proofread work after using this amazing and reliable software.

I like its amazing features of detecting plagiarism and it helps in proofread. I like its source of information after detecting plagiarism. Very easy and simple in usage

I don't like its more graphics involved in software. It is quite colourful and makes difficulty in finding the particular material.

Jamuna T.
IT Officer in Nepal
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and accurate plagiarism checking tool.

5,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have used other plagiarism checker tools before and I have to say that this one is the best. It is so fast, and accurate, and saves me a lot of time. It is also very affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone who writes and requires these types of tools.

The Plagiarism Detector is the best tool I've used when it comes to plagiarism. It's so easy to use and I've never had any problems with it, even when I've used it a lot. As long as there is an internet connection, you can use this tool. The plagiarism detector will let you know if the content is plagiarized or not. It's a must-have if you want to avoid plagiarism.

I found every feature useful while using Plagiarism Detector.

Ganga T.
Owner in Nepal
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recommend this tool for everyone that links with the content creation industry.

5,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I was looking for an affordable plagiarism detector and I found this. This affordable service can help us to keep our content free from plagiarism and ensure that our articles, essays, and all written content is 100% original.

Plagiarism Detector is a great tool for checking whether your content is completely original. It's very easy to use, and I like how the website displays a live view of how the tool is analyzing your content.

Dip K.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Neutral rating for Plagiarism Detector

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have used multiple Plagiarism checking tools for the searching for best one for me but I found Plagiarism Detector as a common tool and no features it offers are unique or outstanding to other similar tools.

I found nothing that I need to indicate as the best features provided by Plagiarism Detector. Plagiarism Detector is another common duplicate checking tool among thousands of other alternatives.

Plagiarism Detector needs to add more databases for comparing content for plagiarism, which might increase the accuracy of the Plagiarism Detector.

Kumar B.
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Average Plagiarism detector tool.

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Preliminary we use Plagiarism Detector that helps us to write/manage content in less time and then our team re-verify it for errors through the Copyscape and then only we are finalized our content.

Plagiarism Detector has special or unique features that differentiate it from another similar competitors in the market.