Über Emitto

Emitto is the easiest way to send bulk personalized messages to your customers.

Erfahre mehr über Emitto

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Emitto

4,9
5,0

Emitto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Emitto bereits verwendet?

Sheikh S.
Sheikh S.
Founder & President in Bangladesch

Excellent SMS Marketing Tool

5 letztes Jahr

The UI is simple and easy to use. The dashboard is beautifully designed. Most importantly, you can set it up within five minutes without coding knowledge. You can create multiple projects to separate clients and run a campaign. You can easily track the campaign report. I liked most the URL shortener & content curation features. Overall it’s a complete SMS marketing tool. Team Emitto is super helpful.

It’s completely working well, and I have not found any problem with Emitto yet. Missing WhatsApp in Emitto. Hopefully, team Emittio will bring it soon.

Anja C.
Anja C.
Therapy Area Specialist in Serbien
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love the simplicity!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love it! Emitto saved me a lot of time on the communication between my team and the stakeholders that we were doing manually before. It also opened many new opportunities and helped us automate the invites to webinars which increased our show-up rate by about 50%. I didn't try other channels but planning on starting Viber campaigns as well, since the interface is super slick, and the cost is cheaper than SMS.

It's super easy to use and I was able to get set up and run SMS campaigns in a few minutes (not exactly in 5m as advertised, took me about 15m). Deliverability is great and reporting is simple and easy to track. I also liked the process of importing contacts, when they automatically matched the columns from my CSV to those in the database.| I'd say the biggest value for me is the nice Interface, and how easy it is to get things done.

I'd like to have an email as a channel within the app so that I can keep all my customer campaigns in one place.

Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Customer Success Specialist in Philippinen
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use with an amazing customer service"

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Emitto is a great tool for mass texting, analytics, and link tracking rocks. Their customer service is simply amazing!

What I liked most about Emitto is that it's easy to set it up. You can set it up in minutes even as a beginner with zero lines of code which is surprising considering that all the other tools we tried require coding. I can guarantee that you don't need to be a heavy tech user or any kind of developer to use Emitto. I was able to set up all channels in just almost 20 minutes and run campaigns in 5 minutes. It saved a lot of our time, thus giving us more time to check on the other aspects of the business. Love their great customer support too!

Everything's great so far after signing up though I would love to see Whatsapp/email in Emitto. :)

Aleksandra M.
Media & Marketing Director in Serbien
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My go-to tool for SMS messages

4 letztes Jahr

What makes Emitto stand out is the transparency. It makes me feel very safe when I'm sending tons of messages because it shows me how much am I going to spend with each campaign. Comes very handy when you have limited budgets.

Everything is good so far. I don't have any specific problem with emitto.

Jovana B.
Account Manager in Serbien

Best app for sms I used so far

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Cheap and easy to use

I always know how much is the campaign going to cost me! Before running a campaign it shows me the cost estimation, that's something I needed badly while using all the other tools. URL shortener is pretty cool, I track all my links I post on Social Media and see all the most important analytics. Great tool overall!

It would be great to include iOS applications as well

Timothy M.
Timothy M.
Founder in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend this tool to everyone in the marketing business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing so far!! No complaints.

It allowed us to sent bulk text campaigns within minutes to 5k+ clients! It was very intuitive and easy to operate. The delivery is super reliable and the cost estimate feature saved me some effort in doing the math. Great experience overall!

I would like to have more channels available.

Aleksandra S.
PR and Marketing manager in Serbien
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Emitto is a good universal tool for your marketing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Emitto is all you need in one place. Multiple channels with different audiences managed within minutes and shared across the entire team.

I like that I can send both SMS, Facebook Messenger and Web Push notifications from one application. I save time from managing multiple different tools and track progress from one account. I literally set up the Web Push plugin on my website in less than 3 minutes. Everything is super intuitive.

I'm hoping for more channels and more reporting functionalities.

Andrey K.
CEO in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Supports all countries & more cost effective than SimpleTexting

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use, took me just a few clicks to create a phone number and send out my first campaign.

1- Can send all Countries not just US/Canada 2- Pay as you use pricing 3- RSS feeds (have not seen this feature elsewhere) 4- UTM tracking on the link shortener 5- UI/UX is amazing (rarely see such on a new tool) 6- Being actively developed (a bunch of new features coming out this month alone)

Automations are still to come (in a few months according to the roadmap). Still waiting for integrations

Dusica D.
CEO & Founder in Portugal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Customer Service is top-notch! Very responsive and super helpful. They've truly gone above and beyond what I could have asked.

Email integration would be great.

Maryna N.
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist in Ukraine

It is one of the easiest and user-friendly services I have used

Kommentare: I am in love with Emitto! Recommend to all

I love how easy it is to create campaigns and send messages. A couple of clicks and you're already on your customers' phones and minds. Customer service is awesome!

I can’t think of anything at the moment. Our experience has been overall smooth so far.