Run The World Erfahrungen

Über Run The World

The virtual events platform used by experts, celebrities, and entrepreneurs to grow and engage their communities.

Erfahre mehr über Run The World

It was easy to connect and maneuver. As a user I enjoyed the interaction of the seminars.

Bewertungen zu Run The World

Run The World hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Run The World bereits verwendet?

Jordan
Jordan
Co-Founder in USA

Awesome for group meetings

Kommentare: Overall, I'm extremely impressed with RTW, and plan to use it for years to come.

Very impressed with this software. I was using Airmeet, which is great as well, but wasn't perfect. I needed to find something that was flawless for my atendees, and I felt Run the World met those expectations slightly better than Airmeet.

I've heard they blast my attendees with marketing emails. I'd love to be able to at least throttle that down a bit. But overall, very impressed with the user experience.

Judie
VP Marketing in USA

Solid Virtual Event Platform with Room to Grow

Kommentare: Generally a good experience with RTW in spite of the various issues. I'm pretty sure they have solved some of these problems. The customer support was helpful, however there were certain product limitations that could not be overcome.

RTW was an affordable virtual event platform that allowed for added fun features. The learning curve was low, and customer service was responsive and somewhat helpful. One of the best features is the Groupfie.

RTW could make it easier to add video content to an event especially short (1-3mins). The only option we had was to upload videos to YouTube and screen share from a link. This was cumbersome, even with a dedicated tech producer. It's much more streamlined to upload the videos to RTW and simply click to play. Another feature we used was the 1:1 networking. This was fun, but ideally the match ups would be between our team members and our guests. There was no way to filter who met who, consequently I was matched with other members of my team, vs. potential customers. We also had multiple hosts, and switching between various combinations of hosts and guests could be more streamlined. I would say StreamYard had this down (as well as the video sharing). Grab the mic feature did not always work, and this was likely due to user browser choice and/or internet issues.

Roxana
Head of Marketing in Rumänien

Love the tool for our events!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience, the support team is great too.

I love how beautiful the event landing pages are.

Maybe have more flexibility with emailing participants.

Diana
Education Policy Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback for Run the World

Kommentare: As mentioned, our organizations was using the platform for specific events. I would have liked to use it more often, but the formatting just did not fit our needs. I appreciated the support team very much, they have always been there to help with any questions and were very patience with needs.

I loved the different social interactions available. I liked the event page that gets created once you complete your event. I liked that recordings are available for the team after the event. The app connections you can have as people sign up for the platform. It is visually pleasing and highlights the speakers effectively.

The sign up process for attendees is not intuitive and it is confusing once people "RSVP'ed" for the event. The constant emails send reminders but it is not clear for attendees that they have to complete an account. As for speakers, the process to get them on the platform is also very confusing, we had to walk each speaker step by step to ensure that they knew how to sign up and enter the event. I also wish there was opportunities for subtitles to be added as speakers are presenting for accessibility purposes. The "booth" format is also difficult to implement because you need to attach a "sponsor" but you can't just make a speaker lead that room. Overall, the platform is great, but more details and support that walks people step by step will be helpful. I also wish the materials were available in other languages. We did not use the platform every month, instead we used it for bigger events, so I do think the more people use it the more intuitive it will become.

Director in Malaysia
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RTW is great for virtual event platform

Run The World allows us to run monthly virtual event with small team only.

I wish Run The World has better support for mobile access.

Jessica
Graphic Designer/Stationer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Fun, Reliable Format for Your Next Webinar

I’ve taught several webinars on Run the World and I just love the format. Very easy to use. Great chat and video Q&A features. Fun as well!

I wish there could be a more collaborative option for multiple users working together.

Amanda
R&D Chemist in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Connection For the New Normal

Kommentare: Overall, run the world has been great to connect our organization together during a time we cannot be in person. It closely mirrors and in person experience and allows you to do this without having someone to match each person for the chat afterwards.

Run the World has allowed us to host our meetings that we would typically have in person. Due to the pandemic, we could not have our typical meetings. The software has allowed us all to connect, listen to a keynote speaker, and have social hour afterwards to mimic the feel of an in person gathering.

Sometimes the algorithm pairs you with the same person after a short period. Perhaps it should recognize you have paired with somebody already and allow you to pair with somebody new.

Lakiesha
Entreprenuer in USA

Just okay

Kommentare: It worked.. but was frustrated that our replays were not accurate. They barely played my replays and they actually disappeared.

like the cocktail meet and greet and the fireside chat was good.

Lots of confusion. Hate that customer service isnt around to actually provide help.

Sergio
Sergio
CEO in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It has great features for speakers and trainers - and they are listening

Kommentare: I see this platform as a good platform for coaches and trainers. You can have thousands of people. And you can easily switch between main stage (where you can bring people up and everyone sees you and your guest) to tables where they can have different discussions, to milling where people can share and exchange ideas in short burts.

I am a speaker and trainer. Pre-Covid, I was used to holding very engaging workshops and seminars where I could pair people up and in some exercises have them mill around the room and share and talk with many people. While zoom has been a very good and solid platform (which I still use) and breakout rooms have improved in flexibility, It is difficult to create a dynamic milling. Plus adding users starts to become expensive. Run the World - gives me a platform where I can easily group people in main session, tables (similar to beakout rooms), and speed meeting (which they call cocktail hour) where I can do the milling. Switching between these is extremely simple. You can do it yourself and do not need an assistant to accompany you to do this. Another thing I like is that they are receptive to suggestions and are incorporating changes into their platform. For example - I wanted the name to change from "cocktail hour" which is does NOT reflect the missing exercises - and they will change them. It is on a one on one event at this time. And Rund the World seems to be supported and backed and used by Big Names as seen in their ads and about information.

I do not like that the milling is called "happy hour". It is not. It is just a way for people to mix and exhange ideas in a very fast and dynamic way. I do not like the color scheme. Although you can change it - it is still in my taste a little playful. I would like more freedom in the scheme. I do not like that camera resolution is at 780. Although I believe that they have heard us and are adding capabilities to have 1028 streaming capability.

André M.
André M.
CEOs in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Run the World, one event at a time

Kommentare: I've organized a dozen conferences with over 10K attendees, and hundreds of workshops - RTW makes it easy, customizable and engaging, which is essential to growing my business.

A really fun and engaging platform by a young startup team that is committed to continuously improving, growing and developing. RTW offers plenty of options, different setups, rooms and features, which make it a very engaging platform. Hosts can set up networking events, cocktail hours, take very popular group selfies, share CTAs and much more. Users can chat, connect, provide feedback and engage. The UI is clean and function - admins benefit from a solid report out for sponsors.

Customer support is friendly and dedicated but needs to grow more professional, pricing has changed 3 times since I am using RTW and not in my benefit. Admin's don't have a moderator function to give them better control options of live stages.

Jennifer
Officer of Internal Affairs in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great UI

Kommentare: The RTW team is very responsive with our questions and are very willing to hear all feedback. They truly want to transform the way online events are held, and are able to make events feel more fun and organized. I really enjoyed working with the RTW staff to get everything we needed (though we didn't need much!).

Run the World has great built in features that are perfect for conferences. We especially enjoy the creativity of the cocktail party and groupfie feature. It allows participants to stay engaged with the program. The platform is also extremely affordable. Our users all agreed that the user interface was easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing.

Our conferences are rather big (500+ users) so it may have slowed down the software a little bit. Sometimes there were connection issues or groupfies wouldn't load, but other than that, we saw no issues with the platform.

TPM in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing user experience for conference attendees

I've attended conferences at RTW multiple times, and i love it! Compared to other virtual meeting/conference platforms, RTW features engaging human connections. During presentation there’s emoji flying around, comments generating fanfares. And there’s also the speed networking session features magical hallway conversation.

There’s a feature called donation which is a quick way for user to show their support and a great fundraising opportunity for organizations. However, what I don’t like is: it’s hard or impossible to have tax-deductible workflow, even just a tax-deductible receipt option.

Bryunah
Senior Director in USA
Kosmetik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT!

Kommentare: I originally joined last year hesitantly, after using a couple other platforms that were a total bust. Run the World has never disappointed me. They have addressed any issues promptly and it runs smoothly!

I love the customer support, the ease of using this platform and my attendees LOVE the engagement features!! The ability to see who is in the room with a profile picture, say hi individually, interact with the emojis during the presentations and the commenting box and GRAB THE MIC is the best!

I do wish there was an option for my attendees to join with one click.

Amanda
Technology Innovation Librarian in USA
Bibliotheken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoom is Still Better

Run The World was relatively easy to use. It has the basic built-in chat and video options I consider essential for all video conferencing platforms. I appreciate the platform's attempt to connect attendees with other online communities hosted through Run the World. The community approach helps me explore other opportunities.

The requirement to 'grab the mic' with host approval seems cumbersome. Leaving the primary speaker screen was not immediately intuitive as the button only appears on hover and is not labelled. By comparison, Zoom shifts video automatically based on who is speaking, and allows gallery view of attendees, with filter options. There are also fewer reaction options for attendees as compared to Zoom.

Kaela
PD in USA
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

KB Review.

Kommentare: Very good experience using it - reminds me of a Clubhouse type of platform. The overall ease of use for a first time user however might be deemed a little hard.

The sense of community it brings the user. There is a type of social media content that it brings that could be explored further. This being said, the generation before Gen Z might not fully understand this and could be taught a little bit more about the functions and the use.

Accessing live programs - there doesnt seem like a seamless transition from the chat functions to the program etc. The user side there is a lot going on, and I understand that this is the beauty of this software; but at the same time the functions are confusing at times and the end use of the product doesnt always seem to deliver as fast and effortless as say some other programs that dont offer the same features. User friendliness is what could really launch this platform, then all the other details that you guys have coded can follow.

Christian
Director Partner Success Management in Deutschland

Easy to use virtual events even for large audiences

Kommentare: Participation in virtual evens worked like a charm. Viewer participation and discussion between participants worked well too.

I attended several virtual meetings and conferences so far, and they worked like a charm so far. The point I was most concerned about is performance. Will the software keep up with hundreds or thousands of users, especially in free conferences? And it did! That's the thing I like most about Run The World.

Sometimes I had the impression that some more features could have been useful, but as my last attendance at RTW is a while ago, I can't remember any so far. So it couldn't have been so bad.

Anthony
Anthony
Principal in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Solid platform for users

I have been a panelist as part of a conference and an attendee. What I like most was the ease of use from signing on to the system to interacting with other people in the audience. Last, I likes the ability to add a reaction during the talk/presentation.

The thing I liked the least was that I experienced delays during the program, but that could have been due to my computer and internet connection.

Trevor
Director of Esports and Intramurals in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Navigate!

Kommentare: It was very easy to sign up and jump into the NACE conference. It was easy to move around the platform the video and sound quality was great.

During COVID I was part of numerous virtual conferences and events. The Run the World platform was the easiest to navigate and work through.

As a user I think that it had everything I needed. I am sure there are things to improve on but as a platform to run a conference I feel it worked great.

Jamie
sa in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Run The World review

Kommentare: Fantastic, I recommend it frequently.

The one on one networking offered by Run the World creates an amazing and engaging opportunity to speed network at our "cocktail parties." This has been invaluable in building up my LinkedIn network and by creating valuable connections in a totally virtual format. Great value to myself personally and our group as a whole!

Speakers sometimes had difficulty sharing their slides (onboarding).

Rayne
N/a in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Half-baked platform

Kommentare: This platform needs an incredible amount of work. It's not there for "prime time" as yet. Good ideas but honestly, there needs to be some serious QA work done and User Groups brought in to help make this a fully developed app/platform. I will continue to support my performers if/when they have another show but I refuse to use the platform again. Thank you.

When it works, it works fine. The quality of the video is decent.

Most everything. The shows I would attend have multiple pieces to it (pre-show, show, post-show). The way it is all laid out as individual areas, means it makes it very tough to get through to each. When you increase the size of the screen the chat scrolls right through the presentation (awful). The video quality will sometimes become so poor (unclear if it's the platform, the content or not), it just starts the show over. For some of the shows, it would just quit after 10 mins. Again, is this the platform or the video content? The UI is atrocious and harkens back to 2010 or so with giant ineffective buttons. A lot of it just doesn't make sense in how it's layed out. And trust me, I've tried. And the emails. My god the sheer volume of emails one gets just for purchasing 1 show is ridiculous. Each show I get 4-5 messages announcing when the show will start (24 hours to go, show is starting soon! etc). Now add to it that if I purchase pre and post show activities, I get multiple emails for each of those. It's ridiculous the SPAM your system sends out.

Auja
Conference Chair in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small conferences with limited complexity

RTW is the perfect platform to launch a well-designed and run conference from scratch, especially if you have limited tech personnel. It's intuitive and easy to navigate, and the audience features make it fun to interact with panelists. The cocktail party feature is by far the most fun feature on the platform!

We were disappointed with a lot of the platform's limitations - you can't have a backstage room once a session starts. The video quality is low. The reporting features are limited. The recordings you get post-session are ABSYMAL - we had a lot of people on a panel but "off-screen" in some sessions and they show up as black squares in your recording, so those speaking are left as tiny squares in random places surrounded by a sea of black. It looks bad. I couldn't recommend something like this for our conference in the future, unless it was purely used to livestream an in-person event.

Farai
President in Simbabwe
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall great conferencing app that needs to be more inclusive

Kommentare: Great platform to run virtual communities with a lot of features to encourage and measure engagement. The ability to host networking is awesome - keeps our communities together and fosters one on one relationships.

Full suite of conferencing capabilities on one platform and insights help with after the event reporting

Bandwidth demand is so high that in an African context it is not easy to use...our network quality and speeds are not very good.

Hehe
Business Manager in USA

Great for team building and conferences

Kommentare: easy onboarding, quick to invite and build an event agenda, very fun to use and host team socials, celebrations, conferences on it.

very easy to use, 1:1 cocktail party and round table features make my event very social and interactive. Great for companies, marketing teams, and education institutes.

nothing much. the experience is great. I wish there could be more engagement features in the future.

Brandon
Hub Leader in USA

Run The World: Virtual Career Fair

I really enjoyed the feature where you can pass the digital mic to an attendee. Additionally, I also liked that we could have opening music and engage with attendees live.

It was difficult to get our speakers/panelists to join correctly. Companies have expanded their cyber security and therefore RunTheWorld was unfortunately blocked for some of our attendees.

Jeanette
Jeanette
CEO in USA

Easy to Use and Powerful Tool for Connecting

Kommentare: Overall it's very fun and easy to use.

The product is incredibly easy to set up and to use. I had it figured out and set up my first meeting in about 15 minutes. The new features are incredibly fun. It's a great way to add one on one connectivity to a virtual event.

Sometimes the audio and video quality dipped a bit. And there is an issue that the app will not let you change your audio or camera settings once you enter an event. As a new media junky with 4 attached cameras and 5 attached audio devices, I found this frustrating.