Über Power My Analytics

Power My Analytics ist ein Automatisierungstool für die Berichterstattung, mit dem digitale Vermarkter Daten sammeln und Kennzahlen nach Bedarf integrieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Power My Analytics

Price point, everything we use is the same as Supermetrics without needing to pay the price tag. Plus customer support is better with calling available.

I still learning so I'm not sure where the limitations are just yet.

Bewertungen zu Power My Analytics

Power My Analytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Power My Analytics bereits verwendet?

Lainey
Lainey
Creative Marketing Specialist in Neuseeland

Cost Effective Data Connector

Easy to use and better value than alternatives on the market.

It is still quite expensive for a small business, but I can still see the value.

Rafael
Marketing Officer in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great experience, I would highly recommend it.

Extremely user-friendly and valuable. I love the templates, made my life so easy to create reports

Nothing. For me it is perfect for my needs

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: First because of the price. The trial was also smt extra!

Etienne
Software Engineer in Kanada

asdf

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Software provides a very fast synchronization.

Not much flexibility, bug on implementation.

Antwort von Power My Analytics

letzten Monat

Please submit any bugs to our support team so we can fix them asap. Also, you are welcome to schedule a free onboarding session for help getting started. Both options are available here: https://support.powermyanalytics.com/portal/en/kb/articles/submit-a-ticket

Larissa
Data Analyst in Brasilien

Awesome connectors to DataStudio

It's easy to use and offers a huge possibilities to analyse data

I'm facing some errors regarding insta reels.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ninja Reports, Zoho Analytics und Dataslayer

Zuvor genutzte Software: Porter

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: I'm still looking for the best match to my needs but probably it will be Power My Analytics

Amy
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Power my Analytics improves my client reporting

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it so far, i've been able to show case my clients' data in a way they enjoy.

I love the simple connection and ability to manual adapt data in line with Google Analytics to support the focus of the clients' objectives. Love the ability to change the reporting dashboard view.

Setting up the links and ensuring the connectors are working. Can sometimes cause issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics, ReportGarden und Swydo

Owner in Deutschland

Helpful Data Connector

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, integrations working properly.

Until now, I did not encounter any issues or anything I wouldn't like with this software.

Tyler
Data Analytics Manager in USA
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Power My Analytics is a Game Changer for Data Integration!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The data connectors worked seamlessly and were well developed to lead users through the experience without any hassle. Additionally, the pre-made templates that were offered allowed me to see what types of data I may want to copy over to my own Google Data Studio report. The data is refreshed pretty often too, so no worries about missing out on any new information rolling in.

This is not necessarily a con of the software, but certain data connectors to services can have interfering plugins on the service's end that can make data extraction fail to properly complete or refresh.

Emily
Senior SEO Consultant in UK

Great connector for easy to read Data Studio reporting

Kommentare: Overall, a great experience

I have tried many GMB connectors for Data Studio but this was by far the easiest to use. Easy to connect and a great looking dashboard

I don't love how you are charged per location as this is always increasing and so the charge will increase also

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jepto

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: It is better value and easier to connect

Francesco
Imprenditore in Italien

Best Automatic Facebook Ads reports

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have gained days of work by automating the sending of automatic monthly reports to customers.

It is an easy to use connector and the templates for the analyzes are ready and complete.

Everything can be improved, some small bugs if present are absolutely negligible.

Gala Fiorella
Gala Fiorella
Digital Expert in Argentinien

A Data Connector

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It helped me automate daily reports, saving hours of work and avoiding errors

The ease of use and the number of connectors available

Google ads impression share is not available

Jacob
Operations & Systems Analyst in UK
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Incredible - Why would you use anything else?

We're a business that has a lot of different social media accounts to provide tailored content to our various customer segment and only PowerMyAnalytics has enabled us to pull all of the data we need without spending a fortune

Doesn't currently have Facebook Groups which is a massive part of our marketing strategy, however PowerMy Analytics seem to be incredibly forthcoming with creating this integration

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Improvado und Funnel

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: Cost and lack of volume

Zuvor genutzte Software: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Cost and the incredible number of account allowed to be integrated.

Daniel
Digital Team Leader in Ungarn

Easy to use for reporting

Kommentare: Easy and fast to set up!

Easy to set up and with a connector, it's barely ready to send to clients for Social activity and Facebook Ads.

The connector is a bit slow, but i'm not sure who's problem is.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adverity

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: For what i need, PMA is much better. Faster, more easy, cheaper.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: We just in need for FB and IG Social reporting, and this is the fastest report tool with a built in DS template. Its OP.

Andre
Founder in Portugal

Good so far

I have just started testing Power My Analytics, and it looks like it provides everything I need. I'm testing as an alternative to SuperMetrics, the pricing and plan options look more flexible, so far it looks like a good alternative.

Haven't found any cons yet, but still on testing period.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: More flexibility and being able to sync TikTok ads.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Databox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Pricing.

SEO Consultant in Australien

Found my solution

Kommentare: Now I can get easy visualised metrics for my clients via Power My Analytics and Google Data Studio - saving me countless hours of reporting.

I've been looking for a Facebook and LinkedIn Ad data connector for Google Data Studio. Tried out a cheap one and couldn't get it working for months (or get support). Thought my other option was a major player but the pricing on theirs for even a small agency was just over the top per month. And then I stumbled onto Power Analytics. Just trialling it and everything has worked so easily I can't recommend it enough. There is no doubt that I'll be continuing using it.

Would love them to do the SEO tools e.g. ahrefs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: I couldn't get it to work.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: One didn't work for me easily and second one was too costly.

Ben
Paid Media Consultant in USA

New Power My Analytics User - Easy to become a customer for life quickly.

Kommentare: My client reporting was becoming way too expensive with other data connection providers... Power My Analytics made it easy to just sign up, switch, and connect all my data sources.

Easy to sign up. Very affordable. Lots of data sources. Clean and simple account user interface... very happy with this product so far.

Haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Carlos Magno
Carlos Magno
BI Analyst in Brasilien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool, best support and best price on the market

Kommentare: Great experience, will recommend it to my friends

The tool has plans that can include multiple connections (unlike some competitors that require a separate contract for each connection). The Business plan is great and allows you to import data to generate any report you want. It can be easily integrated with Power BI and other BI visualization tools. Support is fast and efficient in making customizations.

I had to make small adjustments with the support team to be able to export the data as I wanted, but it wasn't a problem as the support was very fast and efficient.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: The experience is good in the testing period and the tool is cheaper.

Mark
Mark
Associate in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Affordable, and Functional — Cool Dashboards to Boot

My main praise is for just how easy it was to set up Power My Analytics. It got the job done with minimal frills and very low fuss. The default dashboards that they provide along with the data connecting was a big bonus that I hadn’t expected. Those jumpstarted our creativity and helped me prove immediate value to my team.

The streamlined buying process left me a bit alone without an AE to tap for quick-turn-around answers to questions that arose while we were in the consideration phase. I take this as a function of the affordability of the product. The customer support for paying customers will likely be better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Attribution Insights, Supermetrics, Domo, Tableau und Porter

Azril
Azril
Director, Marketing & Analytics in Malaysia

It has everything I need for digital marketing analytics

Kommentare: It has really helped us in automating our campaign reporting for our clients - saving countless hours if it is to be done manually.

Integration with Google Sheet and all primary digital marketing and advertising platforms from Facebook to LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook is the main reason why we tested this out. Everything works great. Best of all, it only charges a single subscription fee — allowing us to manage our analytics expenses.

Some features do not work. It is not a big issue and I have not reached out to the Customer Service.

Marco
Advertiser in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A must-have for all advertiser

Power My Analytics offer great integrations with google data studio at a reasonable price compared with other alternatives. Connections are easy to integrate, for all the data sources i tried. is really a must-have software for every advertiser.

For now I have not found any problems using the software

Senior Digital Strategist in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Affordable Data Studio Connector Option

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Power My Analytics both from the perspective of setting up the dashboards and in terms of using them to analyze my marketing efforts.

Implementation and configuration of Power My Analytics was very quick and easy, allowing me to get to my data analysis needs nearly immediately. The templates are easy to configure, giving me a fairly quick turnaround and demonstration of the return on investment to clients and my team.

I would prefer to have a wider variety of connectors, of course.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Supermetrics jacked up their pricing, making no longer worth the investment for my purposes.

Werner
Digital Lead in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great product for the price, naming conventions could be better.

Kommentare: For the price, I would recommend Power My Analytics data studio connector

It's relatively cheap and gets the job done for much less than some competitors.

The naming conventions could be much better - I kept finding myself changing the naming conventions

Tom
Digital Marketing Manager in Australien

Fantastic software for smaller agencies

Kommentare: We're able to customise all our reporting across all of our digital clients thanks to this software. Huge time savings across the agency.

Great functionality and excellent customer support. The customer support team was able to assist with deployment.

A little less simple to set up than competitors such as Supermetrics, but just as easy to use once you get over the initial learning curve.

Achraf
Freelance in Marokko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Logiciel Agréable pour travailler

Kommentare: Je peux dire que je suis satisfait, mais n’empêche je vous propose que vous fassiez des mises a jour afin que P. My Analytics soit Parfait.

Je trouve que c'est facile a utiliser facile à utiliser au quotidien, Cette application offre une capacité presque unique de suivi de nos campagnes et de nos analyses. Vraiment facile à mettre en place et les résultats sont la et présentés de manière claire sur le tableau de bord.

Le support client est un peu mauvais. La configuration et l'intégration ne sont pas extrêmement intuitives et peuvent nécessiter un travail supplémentaire.

Chi Chün
Online Marketing Specialist in Niederlande

A good alternative for smaller marketing businesses

Easy to use data connector, good price for smaller businesses that also make reports for their clients vs alternative data connection providers.

Found non so far during my current trial period.

Davide
Advertiser in Italien

Easy Blend your data

I like that I can blend all the data together from different platforms and make easily readable reports for my clients

I would like more documentaition, maybe a class or tutorials

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Pricing