Über Power My Analytics

Power My Analytics ist ein Automatisierungstool für die Berichterstattung, mit dem digitale Vermarkter Daten sammeln und Kennzahlen nach Bedarf integrieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Power My Analytics

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Power My Analytics bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Carlos magno P.
Carlos magno P.
BI Analyst in Brasilien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool, best support and best price on the market

Kommentare: Great experience, will recommend it to my friends

The tool has plans that can include multiple connections (unlike some competitors that require a separate contract for each connection). The Business plan is great and allows you to import data to generate any report you want. It can be easily integrated with Power BI and other BI visualization tools. Support is fast and efficient in making customizations.

I had to make small adjustments with the support team to be able to export the data as I wanted, but it wasn't a problem as the support was very fast and efficient.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: The experience is good in the testing period and the tool is cheaper.

Daniel V.
Digital Team Leader in Ungarn

Easy to use for reporting

Kommentare: Easy and fast to set up!

Easy to set up and with a connector, it's barely ready to send to clients for Social activity and Facebook Ads.

The connector is a bit slow, but i'm not sure who's problem is.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adverity

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: For what i need, PMA is much better. Faster, more easy, cheaper.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: We just in need for FB and IG Social reporting, and this is the fastest report tool with a built in DS template. Its OP.

Andre M.
Founder in Portugal

Good so far

5 letzten Monat Neu

I have just started testing Power My Analytics, and it looks like it provides everything I need. I'm testing as an alternative to SuperMetrics, the pricing and plan options look more flexible, so far it looks like a good alternative.

Haven't found any cons yet, but still on testing period.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: More flexibility and being able to sync TikTok ads.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Databox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Pricing.

Julia P.
Intern in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good.

I liked that the software is really easy to use and really intuitive.

I needed to integrate hubspot and power my analytics, but it's not possible to filter the data.

Jacob W.
Operations & Systems Analyst in UK
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Incredible - Why would you use anything else?

We're a business that has a lot of different social media accounts to provide tailored content to our various customer segment and only PowerMyAnalytics has enabled us to pull all of the data we need without spending a fortune

Doesn't currently have Facebook Groups which is a massive part of our marketing strategy, however PowerMy Analytics seem to be incredibly forthcoming with creating this integration

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Improvado und Funnel

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: Cost and lack of volume

Zuvor genutzte Software: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Cost and the incredible number of account allowed to be integrated.

SEO Consultant in Australien

Found my solution

Kommentare: Now I can get easy visualised metrics for my clients via Power My Analytics and Google Data Studio - saving me countless hours of reporting.

I've been looking for a Facebook and LinkedIn Ad data connector for Google Data Studio. Tried out a cheap one and couldn't get it working for months (or get support). Thought my other option was a major player but the pricing on theirs for even a small agency was just over the top per month. And then I stumbled onto Power Analytics. Just trialling it and everything has worked so easily I can't recommend it enough. There is no doubt that I'll be continuing using it.

Would love them to do the SEO tools e.g. ahrefs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Warum Power My Analytics gewählt wurde: I couldn't get it to work.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: One didn't work for me easily and second one was too costly.

Tom L.
Digital Marketing Manager in Australien

Fantastic software for smaller agencies

Kommentare: We're able to customise all our reporting across all of our digital clients thanks to this software. Huge time savings across the agency.

Great functionality and excellent customer support. The customer support team was able to assist with deployment.

A little less simple to set up than competitors such as Supermetrics, but just as easy to use once you get over the initial learning curve.

Sam R.
Head of Search in USA

Solid Platform for Data Management and Visualization

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use and affordable price point. Would definitely recommend.

Data integration tutorials on some of the data sources would be great for non-technical users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: better connector to Facebook and Google suite.

Azril A.
Azril A.
Director, Marketing & Analytics in Malaysia

It has everything I need for digital marketing analytics

Kommentare: It has really helped us in automating our campaign reporting for our clients - saving countless hours if it is to be done manually.

Integration with Google Sheet and all primary digital marketing and advertising platforms from Facebook to LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook is the main reason why we tested this out. Everything works great. Best of all, it only charges a single subscription fee — allowing us to manage our analytics expenses.

Some features do not work. It is not a big issue and I have not reached out to the Customer Service.

Davide V.
Advertiser in Italien

Easy Blend your data

I like that I can blend all the data together from different platforms and make easily readable reports for my clients

I would like more documentaition, maybe a class or tutorials

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Pricing

Marco C.
Advertiser in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A must-have for all advertiser

Power My Analytics offer great integrations with google data studio at a reasonable price compared with other alternatives. Connections are easy to integrate, for all the data sources i tried. is really a must-have software for every advertiser.

For now I have not found any problems using the software

David E.
Senior Digital Strategist in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Affordable Data Studio Connector Option

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Power My Analytics both from the perspective of setting up the dashboards and in terms of using them to analyze my marketing efforts.

Implementation and configuration of Power My Analytics was very quick and easy, allowing me to get to my data analysis needs nearly immediately. The templates are easy to configure, giving me a fairly quick turnaround and demonstration of the return on investment to clients and my team.

I would prefer to have a wider variety of connectors, of course.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Power My Analytics: Supermetrics jacked up their pricing, making no longer worth the investment for my purposes.

Achraf S.
Freelance in Marokko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Logiciel Agréable pour travailler

Kommentare: Je peux dire que je suis satisfait, mais n’empêche je vous propose que vous fassiez des mises a jour afin que P. My Analytics soit Parfait.

Je trouve que c'est facile a utiliser facile à utiliser au quotidien, Cette application offre une capacité presque unique de suivi de nos campagnes et de nos analyses. Vraiment facile à mettre en place et les résultats sont la et présentés de manière claire sur le tableau de bord.

Le support client est un peu mauvais. La configuration et l'intégration ne sont pas extrêmement intuitives et peuvent nécessiter un travail supplémentaire.

Javier L.
CEO in Chile
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive solution to marketing analitycs

We have the exact same features of supermetrics connector with datastudio (plus the storing of data) at a fraction of the price

For the moment I haven't found any problems

Victoria D.
Paid Social Specialit in UK

Finally, an easy-to-use data connector!

Power My Analytics is super intuitive to set up and easy to use, unlike other similar platforms I've used.

Nothing that I've come across at this point.

Alexander M.
Founder in Kanada

Makes Google Data Studio Useful

Without PowerMyAnalytics, Google Data studio which we use for client reporting would be devoid of any actual useful information.

There is a lack of integrations for SEO tools but they have committed to increasing the number available.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dataslayer und Supermetrics

Lainey T.
Lainey T.
Creative Marketing Specialist in Neuseeland

Cost Effective Data Connector

Easy to use and better value than alternatives on the market.

It is still quite expensive for a small business, but I can still see the value.

Marco B.
Digital Marketing Consultant in UK
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good connector for Facebook ads.

Kommentare: Very positive. It is a connector, so choice, easy of use and amount of metrics is all I look for.

Power My Analytics has a vast choice of connectors and it is easy to use. It is a very interesting and price competitive alternative to other connectors. So far my experience with custom care has been very good. I like the option to purchase a single connector at quite low price.

I did not find any particular downside of this product. Maybe, I would have liked a more accessible price for Sheet Connector.

Jamie M.
Head of Digital in UK
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great value option

Easy to connect FB Ads and Google Ads to Google sheets, intuitive interface and responsive support when I hit a roadbump in initial setup. Impressed so far!

I was surprised not to be able to export FB Ads data grouped by week. Only day or month options are available. In fairness, the list of available fields and dimensions is very extensive, so this may be a feature of the FB Ads API rather than Power My Analytics.

Tyler C.
Tyler C.
Founder in USA

Awesome so far!

Kommentare: Easy to use and clients like it so far

It was so easy to set up and import data. I was looking through data and executing advertising strategy in less than 15 minutes.

It was easy to set up, but there was a bit of confusion about what types of dashboard would be most effective.

Daniel F.
Marketing Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great value

Very easy to set up with Google Data Studio, no issues so far. Great value with their reasonable pricing plans.

Would like to have an integration with Klaviyo.

Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Owner in Kanada

Good value for the investment

Kommentare: So far everything is running smoothly.

I like that I'm getting several data connectors instead of paying for them individually. They seem to have a price point for everyone which is great.

I am looking forward to seeing more data connectors in the future including individual LinkedIn Insights, not just company pages and ads.

Sapna P.
database analyst in USA
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good quality graphics

Kommentare: Overall my experience is great. I will definitely recommend.

That it doesnot charge extra for piping data. Most of the companies usually does it, hence I believe this is really important feature. Another feature I liked is the blending of data.

Filtering the data is not possible here and this is something which is very important when it comes to data science

Zeev B.
PPC Specialist in Südafrika
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Cheaper alternitive to the other programs out there and works great

It had sfewer data points that can be pulled into a data studio report than supermetrics has.

Pablo L.
marketing manager in Chile
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good experience

The price is very accesible, and there are a lot of insights that i can get.

on the migration, some variables didn't adapt perfectly