Über Suggestion Ox

Die Mitarbeiterfeedback- und Berichterstattungsplattform, mit der du die Fluktuation reduzieren kannst, indem du unausgesprochene Fragen, Probleme und Bedenken aufdeckst.

Erfahre mehr über Suggestion Ox

The software is easy to use - setup and implementation took minutes. I researched various options and found this to be the most straightforward.

We use Suggestion Ox as our anonymous Feedback box. Based on what I have seen, it is limited in capabilities, but it fills a need for us.

Bewertungen zu Suggestion Ox

5,0

Suggestion Ox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Suggestion Ox bereits verwendet?

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

For very quick, easy-to-use and 100% anonymous surveys for employee feedback do not look any further

For people who don't have the time to design branded forms and look for "engineering" ways to create anonymous surveys, collect feedback and report the insights SuggestionOx brilliantly provides the intuitive interfaces and tools - you can get up-and-running literally in minutes.

Needs to be hosted in the EU region to gain more confidence for sensitive customers who want to be GDPR-compliant.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much! Love to hear that you were up and running in minutes. We've worked hard to make software that is fast to deploy and easy to use. Nobody has time for lengthy training and complex setup. P.S. We can host in the EU. Reach out to our team to chat about options!

RogER
I.T. Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Anonymous suggestions for compliance is great

Kommentare: We actually have two suggestion ox accounts. One is for company suggestions/complaints. This helps the employee feel comfortable reporting any wrong doing. We also use it for Compliance. If an employee sees someone doing a compliance violation, they can report it without any fear of possible retaliation.

The employees feel safe knowing that they can report anything on here without fear of retaliation.

I wish it were more customizable where we could put a logo and a box that the user can select if they WANT to be known who put the suggestion in.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much, Roger! We love that you're using it for both feedback and compliance. Those are our two sweet spots and it's great to hear that you're getting multiple uses. We definitely do allow you to include a logo, and setting up user options for revealing their identity is a snap. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team or your customer success rep for assistance setting that up.

VP, HR in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Suggestion Ox for Company Feedback Gathering

Kommentare: Overall this is solid software for anyone that needs to receive anonymous feedback. I love the ability to respond to messages through the software, maintaining anonymity for all involved.

This is minimal but I feel like the aesthetics can be updated, the site looks a bit out-of-date.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much, David! You're right—being able to have two-way anonymous conversations is so much more powerful than just deploying a one-way suggestion box where employees feel like their ideas and concerns are disappearing into a black hole. P.S. If you haven't logged in recently, definitely check out our new design. We've done a major overhaul on the app and hopefully you'll find it much more modern, usable and up-to-date.

Kristin
HR Generalist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Trusted and Effective Anonymous Surveys

Kommentare: We have had Suggestion Ox since for almost as long as I have working with the company and my overall experience has been a positive one. Employee trust and transparently respond to the questions we send out.

Suggestion Ox has become an essential and trusted tool for all employees to provide honest, transparent feedback to leadership. We have had and continue to have many suggestions that we've been able to address and act on.

The only cons I can think of are lack of filters for exporting boxes and no ability for an individual employee to be alerted of a response.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Kristin! We're so happy to hear that Suggestion Ox has become an essential part of your employer toolkit. Definitely reach out to your customer success manager to chat about exporting options and response alerting. We do offer both of those things and would love to show you how to make them work for you. :)

Gordon
HR and Payroll Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Suggestion Ox Review

Easy to use, confidential. Employees can trust their information is safe.

Getting more employees to take advantage.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Gordon! So glad to hear that your employees trust Suggestion Ox. Definitely reach out to our customer success team for tips on getting more employees to take advantage. We have lots of advice on how to build feedback loops and get the whole team on board.

Tiffany
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for addressing Employee Concerns

Kommentare: It’s an important feedback loop four our employees to vent to upper management.

Boosts employee Morale and helps employees feel heard. Great for addressing issues before they are escalated to public commentary.

No issues here that I can think of. The software did it’s job.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Tiffany! It's wonderful to hear that Suggestion Ox has become such an important part of your employee morale and engagement. We really appreciate the nice words. :)

Kevin
Blogger/Streamer in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Great product and service

Kommentare: I've gotten a lot of suggestions and directions with which to produce my content.

This product replaced a free service I was using and the free product changed to a paid model. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was incredibly responsive to my questions and helped me obtain the right solution for my needs.

I think some of the mid and higher tier products were a bit prohibitively expensive for a content creator of my size.

letztes Jahr

We're so pleased that Suggestion Ox is getting you the feedback you need to produce your content. Thanks for trusting us!

Hannah
Regional Training Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Long time use, dealing with changes

The surveys look clean and allow you to use your company colors and logo. They are easy to set up and customize.

We originally had access to multiple boxes, but the program changed and we lost this without notice. Many features that were previously available to us now require an upgrade to the subscription.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Hannah! We're very happy that Suggestion Ox has worked well for you. Please reach out to our sales team if your plan doesn't have the right combination of features, boxes, and cost. We'll work up the right solution for you. :)

Brian
Associate Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Confidentiality of Submissions

We like the confidentiality of the system for employees to submit.

We would like a format where we could have a suggestion box - where people could opt-in with who they are, and everyone votes up, down, and comments on suggestions - a more collaborative space as we brainstorm areas we are improving.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much, Brian! We really appreciate the kind words. It's actually easy to let people opt-in to sharing their identity on Suggestion Ox. And we also do have upvoting and downvoting for any submission that you've shared publicly with your team. Please reach out to our customer success team and we'll show you how to take advantage of these features. Thanks again!

Patrick
GM in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's simple. It works. Our people are glad it's there.

Kommentare: Excellent. Having anonymous reporting that works well makes our company a better place. This software is a key piece of what we are doing.

We use Suggestion Ox for harassment and other reporting, plus surveying employees on specific subjects (we've been "taking temperature" during the pandemic around masking, for instance.) It is incredibly simple to set up and use. I set up a survey this week in less than 10 minutes.

I wish I could copy a "box" to another "box" (and then edit from there). If that feature is there, I don't know about it.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Patrick! We're so glad that you're finding Suggestion Ox to be both powerful and easy to use. We love to be a small part of helping to make your company a better place.

Robyn
Administration Support in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Anonymous done right

Kommentare: I love it and it is worth the subscription

I love that there’s no identifiable information passed off to the administrator who submitted what. I’m able to get things I need feedback with responded to freely.

I feel like the hardest thing about this is to prove to the employees that nothing is shown that is identifiable on who submitted what information

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Robyn! It makes us really happy to hear that you're getting the candid feedback you need. And you're right, it can take time to build trust with employees. People definitely aren't used to having a safe, anonymous channel to communicate with leadership. It almost seems too good to be true, but when companies build those feedback loops it creates so much better trust and communication.

Lisa
Director of HR Compliance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement, easy to maintain!

Kommentare: Suggestion Ox allows us to maintain a confidential and separate "whistle blower" resource as well as a central drop box for compliments and questions.

I like Suggestion Ox because it is easily accessible to all of our employees, statewide; and I receive notifications whenever someone has submitted feedback.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Lisa! We've recently added a lot of new features around case management, status tracking and assigning to different owners, but if there's still a capability you need just drop us a note. We're constantly improving the software based on customer suggestions and our development team is FAST!

Mark
Managing Director in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Employee Engagement Super-tool.

Kommentare: True employee engagement means being willing to hear the bad/negative comments in all their glory, not just rave about the good bits. Having a truly anonymous Suggestion Ox allows for genuine feedback. I have had comments ranging from potentially significant whistle-blowing allegations, to suggestions for better brands of coffee!

Truly anonymous. Gives staff comfort they can be open and honest with their feedback.

I have no complaints at all. Suggestion Ox fulfils my needs.

letztes Jahr

Well this made our day, Mark. Thanks so much! We're so glad to hear that you're getting better employee engagement (and better coffee). :) Please reach out any time with ideas or suggestions for how to make our platform even better. Everything we do is based on customer feedback.

Liam
Lecturer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great system

Love using it for in class surveys at university

It costs a lot - would love for it to be cheaper and more accessible

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Liam! We're thrilled that Suggestion Ox is helping your organization get truly anonymous feedback from students.

Slobodanka
Program Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Objective

Kommentare: Easy to set is up and easy to use.

I like that is anonymous and provides objective feedback. Also, sometimes our organization receives inquiries through this platform that otherwise would not receive.

I do not have anything to report here. N/A

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Slobodanka. We absolutely love to hear that you're getting feedback that you wouldn't otherwise receive. That's exactly why we created Suggestion Ox! I hope Suggestion Ox continues to help you uncover hidden challenges and opportunities at your organization.

Peter
Controller in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Peter Smith's heat resistant review

Kommentare: I like it, it is what we need.

It is just what we need and no more - an anonymous suggestion box.

I wish we could make everyone allow us to respond to them, most do not leave an email, so we are left either saying nothing to anyone, or emailing everyone with a response.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind words, Peter! We're glad that Suggestion Ox is everything you need. Our Direct Replies feature now allows you to respond back even if the submitter does not provide an email. Reach out to our support team or your customer success rep if you'd like us to show you how that works.

Claire
EA to CEO in UK
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Feedback

A great easy to use digital tool for collecting feedback

There is nothing I would change about this product, very happy

letztes Jahr

We're so happy to hear that there's nothing you'd change. :) But if you ever think of something, please reach out to our customer success team (or just email CEO Andy). Everything we do is based on suggestions from customers like you. Thanks again!

Brian
VP, Technology in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Works for us.

Kommentare: Very good. It works very well for us.

We use Suggestion Ox as our anonymous suggestion box for employees.

I woud love a way to integrate SSO with our password, so users could "login" with one click and not enter a pw.

Antwort von Suggestion Ox

Thanks for the great review! We actually do offer SSO for enterprise customers, customized to each company's needs. Contact us to learn more!

András
IT Manager in Rumänien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Anonymous feedback possibility, easy to use

It would be useful the possibility of categorize the feedbacks.

Antwort von Suggestion Ox

Thank you so much for the kind review. It is actually very easy to categorize feedback using our tagging feature. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for help using this feature!

Bernadette
Sr. Assoc. Registrar in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for less money

Easy to use and staff like to use it. I receive suggestions, complaints and great feedback on what we are doing good and not so good. It helps me to make decision based on the feedback I receive.

I'm fine with the software for what I use it for

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Bernadette! Love to hear that you're receiving feedback you can take action on. That's a huge advantage when your priority is retaining top employees. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to make Suggestion Ox even better for you.

Maggie
VP of HR in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool!

Kommentare: It has helped us get in touch with our employees and understand what they are thinking, what their concerns are, and to plan based on their feedback.

I love that Suggestion Ox is a truly anonymous forum where employees can ask questions and give feedback.

None that I can think of.I am just typing... ha

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Maggie! We're thrilled that Suggestion Ox is helping with employee communication and workforce planning. We're also super-happy that you can't think of any cons, but definitely don't hesitate to reach out if you have any ideas for improvement—everything we do is based on feedback from customers like you.

Brittany
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ox Review

Kommentare: Great.

It was very user-friendly. We use it as a company-wide employee suggestion box.

None. Overall, this software has worked to our expectations.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much! We're really glad Suggestion Ox is working for you and happy that you find the service to be user friendly. We love making software that is both powerful AND easy to use by actual humans. :) We appreciate your support!

Kgg
Dir in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works great

The anonymity is the main feature our company appreciates as well as it's ease of use.

I haven't run into any issues using the software. It's reliable.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind review! We're really happy to hear that you find our service easy to use and reliable. We really love making software that doesn't require weeks of training. :)

Amy
project specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to get feedback!

Kommentare: Our team culture has improved since using Suggestion Ox.

That it is easy to for employees to use.

None, it's a straightforward suggestion box.

letztes Jahr

Wow, we're really thrilled to hear that Suggestion Ox has helped improve your team culture. That's why we do what we do. :) We appreciate your support!

Debbie
Finance and HR manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just what we needed

I love having a place where employees can share their ideas, concerns, feedback, etc. while being anonymous. This is exactly the product I was looking for and Suggestion Ox has been an affordable solution for us.

I have no cons to share, the product works as needed. I do wish my employees used it a bit more.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Debbie! Check out the resources page on our website for tips on gathering even more feedback from employees, or don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you'd like a free consultation to help with your strategy. We love to see our customers getting lots of helpful feedback!