Filtern nach:

Über FoodDocs

FoodDocs provides an AI-powered food safety system with an integrated HACCP plan builder.

Erfahre mehr über FoodDocs

Kanchi G.
Kanchi G.
Owner in Estland
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

FoodDocs in Estonia for a home kitchen business

Customer Support was extremely helpful. Graphics made the process easy to follow. Design is clean and simple. The program automates a huge amount of paperwork which would be very hard to organize otherwise.

I think that the cost of the product is too high for a small business being operated by one person. I ran into some bugs with daily logging activities.

Antwort von FoodDocs

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Kanchi, Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to have you on board FoodDocs! Our best wishes to you for starting your business. With kind regards, Galina from FoodDocs

Arielle N.
small bussiness owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game-changer

Kommentare: As I recently launched a small business I had to learn all the ins and outs it requires to keep a small restaurant operating. State guidelines are always be updated and it's very satisfying to not worry of missing anything. This also helps speed up any compliance documentation I have to do as well as make an easy plan formatted on the program.

This software took away the headache of researching state guidelines requirements and saved me so much time. Customer service is always available to help promptly when necessary and this program makes my job and life so much easier.

Can be confusing for first time users, as with anything. But it took one day to get set up and familiar with this program I would recommend to beginner business owners or managers.

Jorge H.
Managing Partner in Estland
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Recomended

Kommentare: Overall experience is good

As a small catering company, the most I like is the ability to create a Self Control plan from zero and in English. Also, It seems that monitoring will save a lot of time

Once getting familiar with the software, it seems that tasks are easy to accomplish. The least likely is that the software seems to work better with google chrome and not my regular browser. The monthly price is an issue for small companies like mine.

Vivienne A.
Founder in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: I was initially impressed by the ease with contact with FoodDocs and the personal touch being professional and easy to navigate the software.

I am very impressed with the ease of how you can navigate the software.

I cannot say that there is anything that I find I do not like about the software thus far.

Hugh C.
Managing Director in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This has taken the worry out of documentation in more ways than expected

Kommentare: A joy from start to finish.

It's really intuitive. Everything you want is there and if it's not there, the team are super responsive in getting it sorted. It is so easy to get your employees to use this and actually enhances their ability to keep accurate records. From a management perspective I now see our documentation as something to admire rather than an onerous burden to be constantly worried about.

It would be good to be able to set language/region settings universally (this might actually be possible, I haven't really looked)

Antwort von FoodDocs

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Hugh, Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to have you on board FoodDocs! After the recent release, users can set language/ region/ system of volume, weight temperature units. Let's keep it up :) With kind regards, Galina from FoodDocs

Ebekai H.
catering manager in Estland
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Product review

Kommentare: we hold HACCP in FoodDocs and it let us save time and also money

Easy to use if there is "know how" from your side.

is there 24/7 service? Some time I have in trouble after daywork hours.

Artur K.
Artur K.
CEO in Estland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FoodDocs is an excellent tool for anyone who works with food

Kommentare: We decided to open a food stall within 14 days. Every time we launched a product or had a new business venture, it took us 2x10h to create a self-control plan. With FoodDocs, it took us only 2 hours. Great value for money and excellent software. Thank you FoodDocs!

Easy to use timesaver. Excellent value for money.

All features were good, didn´t experience anything unlikeable.

Elliott J.
Managing Director in UK
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely brilliant

Kommentare: Amazing.

It’s functionality is great and easy to use for the all staff members and can be adjusted to fit any scenario at hand

Not much. It is very hard to fault but a stock check feature would be nice.

Claudia K.
Owner/President in USA

LIFE SAVER

Kommentare: Customer Service is Awesome! I was guided step by step on how to build my HACCP manual, layouts, etc.

Makes very easy to comply with the State monitoring requirements

I do not have any comments. I really think this product gave me everything and more of what I was expecting

Sten R.
Managing Director in Estland
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small business little helper

Really easy to use. Huge time saved making the self-monitoring plan and easy to use for daily monitoring.

Havent found anything yet that i dont like.

Küllike L.
chairman of the board in Estland
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vidrike külamaja opinion

Kommentare: I am still in the early stages of implementing the system and I don't have much practice using FD.

Possibility to monitor equipment (especially refrigerators) and processes. Reminders of activities for employees and monitoring their implementation Possibility to register data on the phone Introduce a paperless self-monitoring HACCP system

At first it is difficult to understand the structure of the whole system and the connections between the different parts of the process. Maybe a flow-chart would be helpful to understand the structure of the whole FD? There could be an integrated automatic monitoring system. We in our company ETS NORD are developing equipment for such monitoring (refrigerators, ventilation system) and we would like to use it with FD in the future. CO2 measurement could also be integrated here.

Jason W.
Owner in Jamaika

Wonderful Software

Kommentare: Great to use

What I like most is that this app caters to my small business where I can create a self control plan that best fits the needs of my small business.

The price I have to pay monthly is a bit challenging seeing I’m running a small business.

Amir ashkan A.
Manager in Kanada
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Only FoodDocs

Kommentare: Easily opened a new field of business for my company just because the product designers know the needs of their customers perfectly.

Ease of use and containing useful and comprehensive tools for my business.

Nothing at all. Everything is simply at it's best.

Christian T.
Director of Operation in Spanien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

Kommentare: We had full support setting up the system and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always available, if we had any questions.

Super easy and straightforward to use and covers all our needs for food production to supply.

I actually like everything about it, so no cons for me

Gheorghe O.
Fast food in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Software review

Kommentare: I just started this journey, it was good so far

Very easy to use and very helpful it helped me

Is a good software, i like all the features