Über EasyParcel

EasyParcel is online courier service booking platform. Compare rates between multiple couriers and enjoy free pickup from doorstep!

Erfahre mehr über EasyParcel

Easy to use and it's friendly. One place I can compare various courier cost.

Bewertungen zu EasyParcel

EasyParcel hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 30 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EasyParcel bereits verwendet?

Web Developer in Malaysia
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is a convenience app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would like to recommend sellers to use this app because it is good to get compare price for courier, manage bulk parcel to send out and tracking the parcel.

It provide a feature to compare rate price for the courier to send parcel.

I feel the user interface like childish and not professional

Jupe R.
Director in Singapur

Easiest and Reliable

Kommentare: It's The best. Very easy to use. I will recommend to all my business friends and whoever wants to have a parcel delivered. No hassle.

The software allow u to cancel your order on the last min and return your credits immediately. No hassle. U able to see the various couriers price. Able to see your history purchased,monitor your customer's parcel and I have a very good account manager who reply and assist on my queries very fast. U can access on your desktop and even mobile phones to key in your order. Most importantly, they have many guide video or blog which is very detail explanation on how to use. U can even brand your airway bill stickers. It can send sms n email tracking parcel to your customer. U can key in bulk order in one time n upload easily. U can add easy parcel to your website to calculate your delivery fees to the customer before the check out. U can get a referral fee when your referrals topped up their account.u can print to any printer that u installed on your PC or mobile phones. Not lagging. Never have a downtime before. No maintenance downtime. Always available 24/7. So many lah. There's more that I might missed out. I love it. Will complain without it. Thank you easy parcel.

U have to key in your parcel order before 930pm. If you forget , the next collection date will be the day after. Wish it could be 1159hrs. Though it's not a flaw, sometimes I might forget or too busy to key in the order. Sounds like more a user issue than them but still I prefer 1159hrs. Hahah.

Tetyana B.
Executive Assistant in Singapur
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Poor customer service experience

Kommentare: Also many times it's buggy and glitchy in terms of matching postal code with city name - really annoying. As a hack we need to choose the city that is prompted by the platform and then manually correct it on the paper.

Like the variety of providers, fast delivery options, payment methods, comparatively easy to create a shipment

Customer service for problematic cases, e.g. charging for shipment without providing the service - case INT/Lost/TNT/GE523047526sg/Lost/TNT/GE523047526sg is already 3 months old and the customer service is not updating on the status and not providing refund although we use the platform almost daily - so they don't care about long-term customer and not showing any loyalty

Kwok W.
Student in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

great delivery booking platform

Kommentare: Cheaper shipping rate which can help to save my cost. The pickup services from courier company is convenient for me because I don't need to go out.

Many option of courier company in one platform. I can enjoy cheaper shipping rate.

so far the platform is okay for me, I can easily operate the website.

Abele S.
Owner in Singapur
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

EasyParcel, the easiest way to ship your parcel using a large number of shipping partners

Kommentare: EasyParcel has some hiccups, but it is still my go-to for shipping services both within Singapore and abroad whenever my default shipping service does not cut it, with my default shipping service being the one that I have a cheaper contract with or when a marketplace requires the use of their default integrated 3rd Party Logistics providers.

When you're looking for shipping services, it can be frustrating and inconvenient to manage a number of shipping partners. Which one is the cheapest or which one offers the quality of service (like shipping speed) that I need? Do I have an account with them? What is their submission process like and when can they pick up my parcel? EasyParcel takes the guess work out of shipping. With a convenient overview of all available shipping partners for each individual package, it just takes a quick glance to know which service is right for the job and place your booking right from the interface.

For a service that is focused on speed of delivery, their customer service is extremely slow. Their chat bot is the worst and instead of helping solve problems, it creates additional steps in the problem resolution process. Additionally, they almost "force" you to sign up for their "top up" service into their balance. Once the money is in there, there's no way to take it out easily. You have to use up your entire balance within a year or lose your money. Additionally, if you pay as you go, in certain cases, the fee you pay vs their "top up" fees can be as much as 50% higher. This is ridiculous. I had a parcel that would cost around S$150.00 to ship, but if I wanted to just pay using my card, the fee went up to S$225.00. Lastly, their service does not take into consideration Volumetric Weight. Only shipping weight. So you will have to use their calculator to figure out the volumetric weight, compare it with actual weight to determine which weight to follow and use that for your shipping.

Solomon P.
Co-foudner in Singapur

EasyParcel is the best

Kommentare: We have been with EasyParcel for more than a year and we will be with them for the foreseeable future. There is just no worthy competition around.

EasyParcel is the best shipping aggregator in Singapore. Super fuss free because of the integration with Woocommerce which we're on. Great selection of couriers with different shipping times and price points.

Wish there was an option to fix all international orders to a certain courier (TNT), instead of defaulting to the lowest price (eg Janio)

Jasni T.
Entrepreneur in Singapur
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

My Honest review

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with the service and it's good that they have promotions at times. The platform will email us of long holidays and inform us in advance of non-delivery pick up dates.

Users are given a tracking link to share with customers as they constantly will ask on the update of their parcel

Customer feedback that they do not receive any SMS notification in regards to parcel tracking so I usually will pass them the link instead to ensure the customer remains updated

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Helps To Simplify The Generation of Waybills!

I don't need to spend a lot of time generating waybills and it saved a lot of time and administrative work for me!

I think if there is a way for it to be integrated whereby once the items is delivered, the shop end gets marked completed, it helps business owners a lot more!

ONLINE MARKETER in Malaysia

Excellent Service !

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: EasyParcel made it easy for me to compare rates & book for our ideal courier. Highly recommended.

Maybe with an app it would make the experience convenient than ever.

Siti aishah M.
Teacher in Malaysia
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick delivery

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like how simple and easy the website look like and exactly its easy to use!

EasyParcel handle my parcel well and the rate given by easy parcel is the most reasonable

At the moment i am satisfy with the service provided

Mayvina W.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Great software and Easy to Use

Kommentare: The integration to Shopify was the key benefit that lead me to choose EasyParcel. It helps that the user interface is simple and easy. There is also a wide selection of courier services available catering to varying needs.

Integration with Shopify was easy and overall software was user friendly and intuitive.

Even though it is able to import addresses from Shopify, but it does update Shopify with shipment details after shipment has been arranged.

Zee Z.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to courier service!

Kommentare: It has been awesome thus far. I tried used several courier companies / systems out there, but EasyParcel is a breeze. Love it!

Ease of use and reliability. The software allows me to process my thousands of parcels without a single issue ever since my first use last year. I have been recommending similar online sellers to switch to EasyParcel.

Rarely but in a few occasions, there is a problem with the server causing a slow loading time. Otherwise, it's a pretty smooth journey!

Shuai L.
N/A in Singapur
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

The Best One Stop Solution for Your Daily Courier Needed for both Local and International Shipment

Kommentare: Very reliable and cost efficient!

It has all major couriers for both immediate delivery and 2-3 day delivery in one place with one interface, and the price is much lower than book with those couriers directly!

There is not really any issue that I am aware of.

Kavitha P.
Director in Singapur
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

One stop for all Courier Needs

Kommentare: Easyparcel makes my job easy. Saves time .

Easy to use and it's friendly. One place I can compare various courier cost.

I am happy with the service. Nothing negative.

Mellissa H.
Sales Manager in Singapur
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy navigation

Kommentare: good and simple

easy navigation, outlook is easy to undersand

not for now. so far so good. price can be lowered

Zhi kai C.
CMO in Singapur
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use at affordable price

User friendly. Customer support is good.

The website will hang quite often, and loaf quite slowly.

Lynn W.
Nil in Singapur
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

My rating for Easy Parcel is 5 stars

Kommentare: Overall, I’m happy using Easy Parcel which helped me deliver almost 300 items to my customers in August 2021. Their platform is super user-friendly. The end-to-end process was smooth, and all the items were delivered to my customers within 1 to 2 days as promised. Great service and highly recommended. I would like to pay compliments to one of their staff, Charles, who had given me good advice for a smooth end-to-end process.

The soft ware is user-friendly. It displays clear tracking process for me and enable to review and check for any input errors before making payment. Their prompts are very timely to help me to identify any input errors and rectify them immediately. The platform is fast, efficiently and easy to use once login. Very happy with the overall performance of their website.

I was not successful uploading almost 200 items in their website. Need to split into batches of 50 items to upload.

Puteri nurfarah A.
- in Singapur
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Affordable and convenient

Kommentare: Pleasant.

I have been using Easyparcel for my small business and it has definitely made the shipping process easier and hassle-free. The price is consistent and affordable - considering the range of item weight. The additional services such as SMS tracking enhances my business' credibility and customer service.

The phone app is not complete. It would be more convenient if the app is completed.

Gautham A.
sales manager in Malaysia
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Service

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Good service and hospitality. Easy to send things through the parcel delivery service.

friendly and helpful staff..they were very efficient with their task..the service is fast...keep up the good work people!♥️

nothing, everything is good. I am really happy with the service provided by the easyparcel.

Law C.
marketing in Malaysia
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Easyparcel good delivery

Good delivery booking platform which helps to save a lot of time. As delivery bookings can be made online . And I don't have to went to the post office with the free pickup service from home.

need more logistic company option in enable the customer to compared the prices

Jessica T.
Office Manager in Singapur
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Choice for Overview for various suppliers selection

Kommentare: 1. Ease of finding the courier service and selection
2. Good platform to use

1) Overview of different couriers service on its price and duration at 1 glance 2) Great customer service from Venice whom responded to my queries despite her off day

1. Chat room - very limited choice and slow in response. No reflect on contact number when customer is urgently require replies 2. No advice on the courier pickup time thus sender cannot tell when the pick up will happen. 3. Will be good to add remarks on pick up days and time

BD executive in Singapur
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good idea but bad customer service

Kommentare: average, hope to get my refund

pretty affordable and many services too, so it was great and easy to use for me

customer service is so poor, i lost 2 parcels and gotten no refund so far

Janet N.
Business Owner in Singapur

Easy Parcel - Easy to use at reasonable rates

Easy to use and rates were very reasonable.

Customer service turn around time could be better improved.

Michael C.
E-commerce manager in Singapur
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use application

Simple to use. Prices stated are pretty affordable and transparent with no hidden costs.

Tracking of delivery is difficult as we will need to visit each delivery courier site to track where the parcels are. Also when we place an order for pick up we are not sure when the item will be collected as the time of collection was not stated. Sometimes they come at 11pm when we are already out if office.

Tennee L.
Premium Hosting Services in Malaysia
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

EasyParcel user

Kommentare: It was really awesome especially the Customer Service team

Easy to use and convenient for me to order shipments

everything is alright at the moment and I'm happy with the service