Über Storyblok

Storyblok ist ein Headless-CMS (Content-Management-System), das sowohl für Entwickler als auch für Geschäftsnutzer funktioniert.

Erfahre mehr über Storyblok

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Storyblok

5,0
4,0

Storyblok hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Storyblok bereits verwendet?

Mohammad A.
Mohammad A.
Associate Manager in Bangladesch

Easy and User Friendly CMS

Kommentare: My Overall experience is very good with Storyblok.

Storyblok is a very easy to use CMS. It has many flexible features to manage contents. There are lot's of resources on how to use CMS so that people having very minimum IT knowledge, can also use Storyblok easily. The've a great support system as well.

I think are are not many negative words to tell about Storyblok. I suggest they can make this CMS a little bit more fast.

Ali K.
Ali K.
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan

Power while being simple with a flexible platform that has a rich editor and headless features

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: storybook can be a great option for creating and producing content for developing companies and startups. Because it has a lot of flexibility for both developers and users. The headless feature of this CMS is very valuable for developers and teamwork, it speeds up the operation and can be used to operate a new digital platform. You can easily generate and manage any type of content for any device. Content personalization is available due to the modular content of the blocks and the features and tools of this platform.

Generating content for an international audience through Storyblok’s internationalization and localization tools is so easy for our team. We’ve accessed our data via a meaningful GraphQL API. Also, I like StoryBlok’s Intelligence in producing and auto converting content to responsive pages and visible on all devices with any page size and resolution.

The development team is constantly making useful changes, and everything will be better if they develop UI.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Contentstack, Joomla und Duda

Warum Storyblok gewählt wurde: For teamwork and simultaneous project development, looking for a multi-purpose CMS with headless capability was our best choice for switching.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Drupal, Pantheon, Laserfiche, Conga Contracts und WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Storyblok: We reviewed the demo version and satisfied the simplicity and quick response and compatibility, and considered this CMS the best option.

César M.
Senior Frontend Architect in Portugal

I would love to feel more empowered as a developer.

The documentation is easy to follow – most of our team had not issue grasping the concepts, interface and provided tooling. The tutorials continue to be helpful for us, when new developers join our team. Where the documentation is unclear, the costumer service is able to clarify.

Assets cannot be scheduled for release, like content entries are. This is inconveniencing. I often find myself feeling disappointed with the features on content delivery APIs (REST & GraphQL). Most recent example is that most of the available filters can only perform operations where "filter = X OR Y". I would, at least expect that we're able to query the api based on "filter = X AND Y" While sparring with my clients or peers I always push for solutions that do not involve "custom fields", "sidebar apps", etc. To me, it feels too much effort for too little in return because the "ecosystem" is closed. In these moments I often find myself wishing for a dedicated API just for the web interface, instead of what is provided now.

Saksham B.
Product Marketing Intern in Deutschland
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Customization of the component

Kommentare: It was great

You can customize every component according to your needs

I don't have acccess to Administration level