Über Ruddr

Ruddr ist eine professionelle Dienstleistungsplattform für kleine bis mittelgroße Teams, die Slack nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über Ruddr

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Ruddr bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tl S.
Tl S.
Project Manager in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best PSA software

Kommentare: Ruddr has saved me hours each week on generating invoices. I can also see where all my time is being spent, and the intuitive charts/graphs are extremely helpful in managing my project workload. The design is top notch and everything “just works” — the adoption as the primary tool for managing projects was seamless. Game changer from my old system of Excel files.

The UX and QuickBooks integration were a game changer for my small business, everything is intuitive and just works

Ruddr appears to be a rapidly growing platform, from their support emails they are continually adding more features but there are a few specific enhancements I’ve requested that are in the dev pipeline

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for this review TL! We are adding features on a weekly basis. Customers like you are helping shape the product with their feedback.

Mike W.
CEO in USA

Awesome UX and Slack Integration

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For my team, Ruddr was a big step up from the simple time trackers we have tried in the past. It is more of a professional services automation platform but it doesn't have the big price tag. I love that we only have to pay for our billable personnel. This allows our administrative folks to access the platform and all the data but they just can't record billable time to client projects.

Our agency has tried several different time/expense trackers over the years. Most had a clumsy user experience. Also, the basic time trackers don't provide all of the information I need to run the business. What I like about Ruddr is 1) the user experience is super clean and simple; 2) the Slack integration is better than any other PSA product I tested; 3) I don't have to pay for non-billable users; and 4) the reports and metrics are much better than what I was getting with basic time/expense trackers.

It could use some more integrations with modern SaaS products. I currently use the Slack and QuickBooks integrations and those work great. But, I'd like to integrate with a few more products that my team uses every day.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for this feedback. We have a list of integrations that we will be building out over the next several months. We appreciate your business!

Mary T.
Mary T.
cmt in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good

I'm in love with this software..cuts my time

Nothing it's great software for the price

Daniel P.
VP - Engagements in USA

Great product and service

Kommentare: It's been great. It's an easy tool with NO workarounds that we needed to utilize. With functionality that we needed that was not present in the base application, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great in understanding our need and getting what we needed.

It had over 95% of the functionality we were looking for without having to customize or use workarounds for employee time entry and for invoicing

There were a few items around the timesheet and invoicing functions that were critical to us. They were not there, but Ruddr has been very responsive to our needs

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Dan, we appreciate your business and these comments. We will continue to be responsive to your team's needs as we rapidly evolve the product over the months and years ahead.

Ryan G.
Head of Creative in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great reporting, time tracking can be easier

Our account team needed better reporting on usage and efficiency of our creative teams, and Ruddr seems to tackle reporting and dashboards with more effectiveness than the competitors that we considered.

It really needs to be easier for our employees to track their time. After using Harvest for years, our team misses the toolbar feature they have for quick time tracking. We are waiting with baited breath for something similar from Ruddr.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for this feedback Ryan! We have the MacOS native app on our road map and we'll also be developing iOS and Android apps as well. We will get these important features built just as soon as possible!

Mark P.
Managing Director in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Selected Ruddr after evaluating 4 other competitors

Kommentare: Customer service was ridiculously good. While onboarding, worked with me over the July 4th weekend. They paid attention and demonstrated that they are a new and hungry player in the Pro Serv ERP game. From my evaluation / assessment time I know that none of the competitors were going to pay attention to us like they did

The price to feature ratio is ridiculous for this product when compared to its competitors. The critical features for me were project expense and time tracking, burn rate management, monthly budgets, project budgets, roles budgets and task budgets.

Resource planning and new budget features are not there yet, but coming late July. Timing works for us. Wish they had project management ala SmartSheets or MS Project or integrations with those. Also wish the open API was published. These are coming later in the year.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for this detailed review! We will have resource planning and budget analysis released this month. Our public API will be coming a bit later.

Michelle W.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Makes My Invoicing Breakdown Easy

Kommentare: Very good experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support is very informative and helpful.

I like how I can break down the client, then project, and then task and track my time. I also like the integration with Quickbooks Online for easy invoicing and payment receipt.

I haven't had any issues with the software.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Michelle! We appreciate your feedback. We take a lot of pride in giving our customers an unmatched level of customer support. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Jonathan B.
Account Director in USA

Ruddr Review (The ABM Agency)

Ease of use, relatively intuitive and great product support to help with ramp up/onboarding to the larger team.

There are some quality of life type features / functionality where Ruddr is lacking that I think could go a long way with stepping it up to the next level. Mostly around items that would be efficiency gains when filling out timesheets and creating similar products or tasks. Also notable, Ruddr seems to be greatly lacking when it comes to the ability to assign different approvers for particular employees' timesheets and/or assigning different approvers depending on the client and/or project. This seems like something that should be a "default" or natural feature when rolling a tool like this out. It should be expected that there will be more than one person that would need to be responsible for approving timesheets so having the ability to assign approver based on employee and project/task should absolutely be incorporated as soon as possible.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for this feedback Jonathan! We will work hard to satisfy these product gaps for you. We do currently have the ability to clone a project as well as a project task. In terms of approvals, we just added a client approval in addition to our internal approval. So, you can now send a time/expense approval to a client for approval before invoicing. In terms of multiple time approvers and approval workflow, that is on our road map. We will get that built into the product as quickly as we can!

Ji H.
UXUI Designer in USA

Recording work time is fast and easy on Ruddr!

Kommentare: So far has been amazing! The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Ruddr even had a Zoom meeting with us to walk through all the features. The software itself has a very modern design, and very user-friendly, I guess their team must have done many user testing at the early phase of the development.

I like the way Ruddr allows me to record my work time by just input a couple of numbers. For example, if I worked for 4 hours and 30 mins, I just need to input 4.5. Ruddr is easy to use and fast, also very intuitive that it only took me 30 mins to grab the basic features that I need for my job.

Just some small things, I wish some of the text colors can be darker, so it will be easy to scan fast.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your review Ji! We appreciate your feedback and continued support. In terms of some of the text color, we are regularly testing out small tweaks to colors and font sizes. We will improve the readability as we experiment with these options.

Executive in USA

Ease of Use blows away competition

Kommentare: Simple, easy to use, does what we need. Most importantly I think end users will find it more pleasing to work with since they have to touch it at least weekly.

For products like this, ease of use is critical. This category of software is often a pain for users because it is critical (they have to use it) but the experience is often so bad they end up hating it. Seems like they had the opportunity with new tech to design the experience from the ground up "the way it should be". Reporting is also a huge plus.

Integration wasn't hard but we are sub 500 FTEs

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We will continue to keep a simple User Experience as a guiding principle as we add features to Ruddr over the months and years ahead.

David P.
Founder in USA

An intuitive and nimble PSA

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I needed a way to log and track time against projects and send an invoice to my client. Ruddr does this seamlessly.

With a modern and fresh interface, Ruddr has up-leveled what an expected UI/UX should be for PSA software. It has all the core features you'd expect for logging time entries and billing customers.

Not much to dislike. The software has just launched (at the time of this review) so I'm confident that additionally expected features will roll out over time to complete the solution (i.e. integrations, advanced reporting).

letztes Jahr

Thanks David! Our road map for this year includes several additional reports and integrations. Once we get those into production, we'd love to get any additional feedback you might have on them.

Christy P.
Client Services Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Ruddr has been fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very quick to respond back to any questions that we may have.

The software is extremely easy to use. The invoices are perfect for what we need for our clients.

There were a few changes that we questioned if they could be made. The Ruddr team jumped right one it and has made the software work for our company. They are quick with changes and listen to their clients on what would be nice to haves.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your review Christy! The NXT Level Technologies team has provided helpful feedback that has led to several new features in Ruddr. We look forward to continuing to improve the product with you!

Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Fabulous software for very low price

Kommentare: This is the sole software I use to track my time/projects and invoice clients.

I really like that I can track hourly or fixed fee products. I like how easy it is to use. I can create clients, projects and budgets with just a few button clicks. There's even a timer if I want to just start and stop the clock to track my time.

Nothing so far! I wish they also had an accounting software, I'd use that too!

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for your review! While Ruddr isn't an accounting package, it does have a great integration with QuickBooks Online. You can create invoices in Ruddr that automatically publish to QuickBooks. Also, any updates to the invoice (or payment) in QuickBooks will immediately be reflected in Ruddr.

Justin B.
Co-Founder in USA

Must have for our business

Kommentare: Having the insight into our projects and business has been invaluable and the team at Ruddr is the definition of responsive!

This tool provides the insights into our business that ensures we are making the right business choices. Profitability, utilization, invoices, expenses, it does it all.

If you are new to the services business this tool might seem like overkill with the configuration options. Start simple and grow into the tool, you'll think yourself later.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Justin, this is great feedback and we truly appreciate your business! We are excited to make Ruddr even better for your team over the months and years ahead.

Griffin V.
Operations Coordinator in USA
Verpackung und Container, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet effective

I enjoyed the ease of switching through projects in the timing section of the software. The data feedback has been invaluable for our company and has helped us see where we are actually spending our time and resources.

There was a bit of a learning curve, especially with others whom I trained on the product. However, after several days everyone had the methods down.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for your review Griffin! We have some features on our product roadmap that should make Ruddr even easier to learn in the near future. We will keep working to make the product better and better for your team at Craft!

Mariah B.
Professional Services Resource Manager in USA

Ruddr is a Great and Easy Solution for Time Management and for Capturing Utilization

Kommentare: Overall a great experience and I hope to continue using Ruddr in the future.

I appreciate the ease of reviewing utilization and timesheets in one spot. It makes it easy for engineers who just need to get in and submit time and get out. I also appreciate the connection to Quickbooks so timesheets don't need to be sent back and forth via email. Its a one stop shop for us, which we greatly appreciate!

Only item I wish it had is an integration with google drive so we can upload files/documents to specific projects.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Mariah! We will be adding Google Drive integration (along with other cloud storage providers). We will let you know just as soon as that integration is live and ready!

Kristi P.
HR in USA

Ruddr

Kommentare: Ruddr has been great and easy to use, love the ease of the platform and the support team has gone above and beyond.

Easy to use, love that it integrates with QuickBooks!

Getting set up had some troubleshooting but the support was always available and jumped on any issue quickly.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your review Kristi! We love working with the team at Tensure and look forward to making Ruddr even better for you.

Jeremiah F.
Software Engineer in USA

Amazing service review

Mainly time tracking since that is all I use on a day to say basis

For what I use and need no cons but could see a little more user friendly ux done

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your review of Ruddr! We will continue to focus on UX and make improvements moving forward. We appreciate your support!

Lydia M.
Head of Content in USA

Good experience, wish more people could approve hours

Easy to use, functions quite well. Easy to track hours

More people should be able to approve hours

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your review and feedback Lydia. We have additional time/expense approvers and approval workflow on our roadmap. We will get those built into Ruddr just as soon as we can!

Katrina M.
Associate Account Manager in USA

It's been good.

I like that you can copy the fields from the previous week. This features cuts down on the time it takes to record my time.

I'm not sure. I do feel like it has a lot of features in it that I do not use.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Katrina and thanks for your review! Any time you need customer support always feel free to use the in-app chat feature by clicking the "Need Help?" link at the bottom-left of the screen. Or, just email help@ruddr.io and someone from our support team will be in touch with you ASAP.

Constance C.
Senior software engineer in USA

So for so good

Easy to track time spent on different projects and tasks

Unfamiliar with how to add new tasks to a project

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your review! In order to add tasks to a project, your security role must have the "Edit Project" permission for the projects that you are able to access. Just ping your Workspace Admin to see if this security role adjustment can be made for you.