Über Spytec GPS

The smartest asset tracking solution with 99% uptime, that gets you tracking in minutes. Gain the visibility you deserve

Erfahre mehr über Spytec GPS

The program is easy to activate and begin using the same day.

Bewertungen zu Spytec GPS

4,9

Spytec GPS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spytec GPS bereits verwendet?

Ken P.
Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Spytec GPS

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I know where my assets are at all times, I know whether my drivers are driving in compliance with company guidelines and legal guidelines at all times. I can prove my assets performance, whereabouts and overall efficiency at any given time (either in real time or historically).

Geofencing, Driver Habits, Real Time monitoring and the availability to confirm where your assets were at any given time may have safety, legal and practical advantages that cannot be over stated.

There has not been a negative impact/outcome of implementing or utilizing this product after a few months of usage!!

Ronnie T.
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No More Sunday Drivers

Kommentare: The money, time, hassle, and headaches we have saved compared to the price of the software makes Spytec our best software purchase in recent memory. Because overseeing our transportation program is an upper management task, we have freed up our senior staff to be able to focus on more pressing tasks. Because of Spytec, we are also able to see data in real time and check historical records—neither of which we had been able to do previously. The software does a better job than an employee could ever do in significantly less time and at significantly less cost.

Spytec GPS has revolutionized how we do business, and I don’t use that term lightly. At any given time, we have up to 12 vehicles transporting clients to various appointments, and our transportation team covers an area with at least a 50 mile radius. It is our responsibility to ensure that each client is taken to the correct location, at the correct time, and that no unnecessary or unauthorized stops are made. Spytec GPS has taken the place of at least one employee’s salary because the information that previously required dozens of phone calls and coordination among our office staff, our transportation, and the various agencies to which we are transporting clients. With Spytec, those calls are no longer necessary, and a process that once took several hours now is measured in seconds.

We have no complaints about Spytec GPS. If we could add a feature, it would be beneficial to us to be able to bill transportation costs from the Spytec software based on completed trips, but this does not even rise to the level of minor inconvenience.

Matt B.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works as described

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The program is easy to activate and begin using the same day

Adding additional GPS units to my account can be difficult

Chris B.
business owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

good tracker

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I am able to see when my truck moves and where it goes.

There should be an easier notification on/off button. It keeps notifying me when I am in the truck. I don't want to go back through the settings to turn on and off.

Nick C.
Clinical Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Accountability and Reliability

Kommentare: We are very pleased with the product. It has allowed us to divert resources and time to other projects due to the monitoring and alerts provided. It has also given us an added layer of accountability to minimize the chance of misuse of company property. Finally, it has allowed us to be able to verify that clients are being provided the transportation services they require.

At any given time, I have several vehicles on the road, transporting clients from an inpatient drug and alcohol treatment facility to medical appointments, places of employment, job interviews, and group meetings. With Spytec GPS, I have been able to drastically reduce the amount of time spent verifying that clients are being transported. A quick glance at the software allows me to see if there are any issues or delays, and keeps me from having to maintain constant contact with multiple drivers. It frees me up to be able to pinpoint and handle immediate issues and problems.

I would like to be able to see who is driving each vehicle and allow them to notate their destination. For regularly scheduled appointments, this is not an issue. But since we have multiple drivers who use the vehicles interchangeably, it would be helpful to be able to see who is using the specific vehicles. The extra layer of accountability would allow me to be able to more rapidly identify a vehicle that is potentially being used for inappropriate purposes.

Caroline S.
Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saving Time and Money

Kommentare: It's amazing to see how much more efficiently our business runs with this software. It solves problems we didn't realize we had and it replaces our need to have a dispatcher maintaining constant contact with all of our drivers. Additionally, when problems do arise, it gives us hard data to use at our disposal instead of a "he said/she said" confrontational atmosphere.

The combination of real time monitoring and historical analysis that Spytec provides has allowed us to replace the cost of a part time employee with Spytec's minimal monthly fee. Prioritizing the few transportation issues we experience over the course of a month through real-time monitoring and not needing to maintain constant communication with drivers who are not experiencing issues has given us the ability to better handle situations when they arise because our resources are not diverted to drivers who are in full compliance with our policies.

Implementing this software created some difficulties with drivers who believed we were trying to "catch" them. We had to put together an educational presentation to show them that this is a way for us to cut our overhead costs which will, in turn, allow us to increase their pay. An option from Spytec to show employees how they benefit from the implementation of its software would be helpful.

Keith M.
Security Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It Boosts Accountability and Productivity

Kommentare: This has been a great addition to our company. Prior to this, I spent hours each day confirming that clients were taken to the correct location and making sure that our drivers returned in a timely fashion. What used to take an hour can be accomplished in a minute using Spytec. The added accountability it offers also discourages employees from using the vehicles in unapproved ways.

This software has been instrumental in decreasing the number of hours we previously had to dedicate to overseeing our drivers. The added benefit of being able to retroactively view routes taken has made us much more efficient. We provide transportation for our clients to a wide range of facilities for appointments or employment. Our biggest issues arise from drivers who either go to the wrong destination or get lost, and from drivers who use our vehicles for personal errands while on the clock. Spytec lets me see if anyone is running late or is lost in real time, but it also lets me go over the routes taken at the end of the day to make sure that no personal stops were made.

The only shortcoming I’ve encountered is that I have to know which driver is using which vehicle, since the nature of our business doesn’t allow us to assign a single person to a single vehicle.

Renae N.
Owner / Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for employee vehicles

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He kept me informed of the new versions, got us into a great plan and was available for any questions.

Easy to install, just plugin at lower console of vehicle

Sometimes the network is about 5 minutes behind, need to be more accurate/current with tracking for appointments

Matt L.
Business agent in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service

Kommentare: 100% recommend. It’s easy to use and customer service is amazing.

I love how easy the software is to use. It’s so easy to figure out and very user friendly.

There is nothing to dislike. I like like like this product so much.

Joey C.
Private Investigator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solid platform with easy to use interface.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Real time tracking is easy. And quickly accesible.

Historical tracking is not as easily accessible as other platforms

Stephend E.
Customer Support Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Reliable

Kommentare: Positive experience. Great product. Have 4 units.

Simply to use. Battery life is good. Portable.

no issues with software. monitoring price could be lower