Über 11Sight

#1 Inbound Video Call and Customer Engagement Platform for Revenue Teams.

Erfahre mehr über 11Sight

I was lucky to find out about elevensight by browsing internet. Found a one shoot price for a lifetime usage.

In the past, the video recording function of the online conference service was not very stable, and sometimes there were problems when sharing the screen and then video recording.

Bewertungen zu 11Sight

11Sight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 11Sight bereits verwendet?

Kris R.
Kris R.
Consultant in Oman
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The One Click Conferencing solution.

Kommentare: All said and done the pros outweigh the cons and its far far cheaper than others in the space, so a tool to definately have for freelancers and consultants alike, I am very happy with the tool performance and the ease of use, we now have a conference room for every project that we handle, and no more sharing of meeting information and scrambling to join in. Everything is predecided and we manage to use it flawlessly every single time.

The always available feature is what our clients appreciate the most, you are never "not reachable", and it matters the most as you are available to your clients and customers alike when they need it and not a few hours after they encountered the issue. The USP is the ability of customers to have a video call with you with the click of a button. The interface is clean with maximum space being spent on the video and very minimalistic non intrusive chat and screen sharing buttons. Everything is well placed and intiutive enough to enable any one (even someone who is not familiar with the tool) to use it with relative ease. Elevensight also has an ios and android app that connects you regardless of where you are, provided you are signed on and have enabled the option to receive calls.

At times the high definition causes the video to blur, but that can be easily fixed by reducing the resolution. The one other area that can be improved is the color of the player, its bright green and cannot be customized to any other color, and at times it stands out in a webpage when you embed the button like a sore thumb.

Ken W.
Ken W.
WebCEO in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ElevenSight started as a 1 to 1 conference tool and grew to 20 to 1!

Kommentare: ElevenSight has cleared the way to make life much easier when it comes to making video calls, chats, and more. It also solves the issue of giving your real phone number to others. You set your own schedule and if you are not available, they must leave a chat message. I love that. I can get quick testimonials from clients simply by sending them a link and asking them questions with their consent. There are a ton of other things I can do with this tool as well.

I like the flexibility and super easy access for your callers. They do not have to download software, they do not have to type in a password, they do not have to figure anything out. Simply click the link you give them and connect! That's it! Awesome!

Can't think of any cons at the moment. I will want to somehow look at tying my conversations and recordings to my CRM systems in the near future.

Ashok K.
Designer in Indien

Can be an best video conferencing tool but buggy

Kommentare: 11sight can be good if you are looking for an alternative web conferencing tool with out recording

11sight is good with mobile app and acts not only as video calling but also as an internal calling. Call forwarding option is quite an good feature which makes every call is important to us

Some times the web application shows bugs and limitation and pricing structure are very bad

Traycie A.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Fantastic Alternative to Name Brand Video Conferencing!!!

Kommentare: 11Sight has solved the problem of high monthly fees from the competitors and glitchy video calls and replaced my user experience with clear quality video conferencing, the ability to share videos directly within the platform seamlessly, and the invited users/prospects praising the functionality of the product compared to other platforms.

What I love the most about 11Sight is that his software has enabled me to do daily/weekly virtual conferencing with ease and streamlined the process for my business and personal needs. Additionally, the level of customer support from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team has been phenomenal. A+

There is room for improvement with this software on older technology phones. However, that is no fault for this new technology software.

Brian D.

e-Button for the win

I've tried multiple different video conferencing platforms, from desktop based to browser based, but 11Sight has been easy for my team and visitors/users to start a video call and get taken care of right away. As long as you have someone available to manage it, you will find that your users/visitors have never been happier with instant communication.

I know they are working on it but the dashboard is weak and needs improvement, both in UI and UX. I look forward to the update coming in February 2022 to improve on this. Right now it feels extremely dated.

Marcus S.
Pianist and piano teacher in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig

11sight works fine!

Kommentare: For one it is a tool to get in contact with people visiting your website - your future clients. On top I was looking for a tool to teach piano lessons via video chat using multiple cameras / devices like iPhone, iPad, iMac...

It is a standalone solution to me without needing other apps like FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts and name them. Further more I'm able to use the same set up no matter if I get a call regardless from the device of the caller. Windows, Mac Os, Android, iOS. It doesn´t matter. i do not have to switch but simply use 11sight.

I had some trouble to get a stable connection but got it worked out with the help of the splendid support.

Brooks D.
Founding Partner in Israel

11sight.com is an easy way for browser based web conferencing

Kommentare: great experience with web audio/video calls with clients and co-workers

short url to share and start a web call/conference

call recording is all or nothing - currently can't start and stop recording within a call

Shade O.
Shade O.
Founder, CEO in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Simple & Effective

Kommentare: It really comes in handy for use with those clients who are not tech savvy! This really breaks down the barriers of technology with the less technical among us.

I love the fact that your users can reach you easily without any difficulty on your pre-defined medium , whether that be video, voice, or text! With some much complexity surrounding other well-known tools, having something simple yet effective is a much-needed breath of fresh air!

The UI in the dashboard could be made a bit more modern. It’s not a deal-breaker but it’ll be nice to have that improved.

Samuel L.
Samuel L.
Founder in Finnland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An allround customer 1st contact tool for salesteams

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with the purchase, I got a lot more than just a video conferencing platform, and this will definitely help us close more sales.

I like the ease of use for the end client. For us, it is important that the client will be able to use the product with zero learning curve because otherwise, they might give up.

Right now there is heavy branding with the product causing it to look cheap and unprofessional.

Nathan J.
President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good LTD, Needs Polishing

Kommentare: I bought 11sight as a LTD for about what I would have paid for a year of Zoom. The rough edges will likely be better by the time my business gains visibility.

Web based video is easy to use. The web contact buttons can be a good alternative to Google Voice.

Meeting links are static and there is no obvious way to secure them leading to potential security issues. No obvious whiteboard functionality makes this software a poor choice for my business. The mobile app needs to be able to host meetings.

Tony M.

Cozzi Consulting Review of 11Sight

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 11Sight is the perfect communication platform in a virtual and video world. With 11Sight I hardly use my cell phone for voice calls. Almost all my 'calls' nowadays are video based and much more productive.

Since it is all browser based it is very simple to use, as no software download or client needed to run a high quality video meeting. 11Sight platform can also take inbound video calls, so you could replace your voice system (PBX) if so desired. For a small business like me it provides amazing functionality in a Work From Home world.

Not much... 11Sight is very open to suggestions and have been great to work with implementing new features. They are also willing to customize the platform to fit a specific use case, ie... medical, courtroom, retail, etc.

Antwort von 11Sight

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your insightful review! We appreciate you choosing to trust us with your online presence and we are always working on ways to serve you better.

Margo morgan hobbs R.
Margo morgan hobbs R.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bye Bye Zoom

Kommentare: I use this product every day - with my assistants and clients - Quick Story ...I was on my way out of town for the weekend I had a meeting and the young lady could not get her google meet to work. I told her to check her message and click on the link, she did a full 45 minutes video presentation while I was in the car. My favorite LTD..

high-quality video calls and recordings - intuitive platform - super buttons for websites - iOS & Android apps

I love ElevenSight to date I have not had a problem. The best 20$ bucks I ever spent thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Global Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We use 11Sight every day

When we first tried out 11Sight, we did so slowly. We started with a VERY basic plan. We had several of our clients and team members join our conference calls and after a couple times of flawless execution, we upgraded to a larger plan as well as bought 10 hours of recording for our sessions.

There were some bugs early on BUT support worked with us to find the issue and fixed it.

Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A great alternative to Zoom!

Kommentare: I was paying high yearly fees for other video conference tools – 11sight has matched their capability as a much cheaper (yet still maintaining high quality video) option. I can still share videos directly easily, send one click links and have the interaction and reponse tools similar to zoom. The iOS app also makes it easy to schedule and join meetings on the go!

One click link option eLine link to your email so that people can reach you directly from their email client

Limited options to brand and customise to match you own branding – but stability and ease of use is my main priority so I can live with the 11sight branding. Recording is pay per recording

David P.
David P.
Search Engine Optimization Manager in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

A Lightweight Solutions For Live Video Website Chat

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. I have had the pleasure of speaking with one of the developers and another team member and the future road map looks great.

My favorite feature is that the video conservation can be started just with the click of a link. This gives you the power to add that link to a button on your website, to a signature line in your emails, to a social media post, and probably hundreds of other use cases I haven't even considered yet.

That you can't brand it. I have clients I want to set this up for but unless I can use their branding and colors this option won't work for them. Support has informed me this feature is becoming available August 2021.

Stefan F.
GM in Deutschland
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Lightweight & small cost

Kommentare: In general very nice and easy software. Has a good potential and I hope for some graphics developments.
But function is more important!

Custom CNAME! high-quality video calls and recordings almost intuitive platform buttons for websites iOS & Android apps ! Meeting rooms

The UI is not so easy for the first time. Some problems when I used my own Custom CNAME which is caused by browser on mobile phones You may solve it easy (but one step to go more)

Natapol S.
COO in Thailand
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super Robust and Enterprise Grade Platform

Kommentare: Simply amazing, it was much better than I expected. Immediately ElevenSight has become my favorite tool.

ElevenSight is an enterprise-grade product with many features packed into one solution. Everything is robust and bullet-proof. Think of 11Sight as a lightweight zoom + livechat/webchat + personal call/video call all-in-one. You can even embed this on any landing page with a chat widget that gives options for visitors to call/videocall/text/or use 3rd party CTA like FB messenger, etc. The possibilities are up to your imaginations. The main feature to do personal call, video call, or virtual meeting room up to 20 people is amazing. The later can actually be used instead of Zoom in many cases. Furthermore, the quality of video call very good, much better than I could have expected.

Not much CONs here. My only suggestion to improve is the UI which feel a bit dated.

Isaac s H.
Isaac s H.
Founder in USA

Greet application for online meetings and recordings

Kommentare: This allows me to easily and conveniently schedule interviews to record for different projects.

It's super easy to use. It's actually a pretty novel concept. The only thing you need to do is share a link, and then you can connect with clients, customers, etc. No need to go through any extra steps.

No cons to note. There's nothing that I'd change necessarily. Functionality is great. Ease of use and UI is nice.

Matthieu M.
Matthieu M.
Freelance in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great communication app ! A must-have !

Kommentare: It's so simple now to reach my customers :
I share a link, and they'll be able to connect with me with just one click !

So many great things in this app! Virtual Office, Conference Rooms, Meeting History... Many customizations. A must-have for company. It's so simple now to reach my customers : I share a link, and they'll be able to connect with me with just one click !

11Sight is so powerful and customisable that the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) are hard to understand. So I work hard on that, and now I can use 11Sight at 100%. I know the new UI/UX will be rolled out in February 2022 so great because this app is continuously improving.

Director in Malaysia
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get multiple way connections in just with a click

Kommentare: ElevenSight lets me to get connection with my client using many ways on different channels.

ElevenSight lets me get multiple ways of connections with my clients in just with a click.

The setting for scheduled meeting with client still have room to do it better.

Gregory M.

Excellent Communications Solution

Kommentare: I had a difficult time conveying to my non-technical customers how to navigate reports and other computer-related issues. It was time-consuming to set up a Zoom or Google Meet meeting. This is the perfect solution for any non-technical customer.

This product was far the easiest to set up and implement. I use this 11Sight on a daily basis and have found it extremely more user-friendly than competitor solutions.

I wish they had walk-thru video tutorials on account onboarding. I see the step-by-step walk-thru; however, for me the videos are much easier to follow.

Barry R.
Founder in UK

Awesome product: A great way to add an extra layer to your customer support

Kommentare: Overall, ElevenSight adds an additional layer of interactivity to your inbound and outbound communications. It integrates well with most websites (so far, I've tried it only on a few test Wordpress site). I like the ability to add the eLine link to your email so that people can reach you directly from their email client. The experience works great for both desktop and mobile so that's a great bonus! One thing that would be a great addition would be a native meeting scheduling function where a user could schedule a meeting from within the chat window/super button.

ElevenSight is relatively easy to set up and easy to use. The dashboard is uncrowded. The fact that users do not have to download any app to use it is great. It is a cool way to retain the interest of a website prospect in comparison to chat, which a lot of people don't like because in most cases, you have to wait quite a bit for a response.

The dashboard although not crowded foes take a while to get used to. Also, some missed calls (made during non-working hours) show up as anonymous so I am not sure if that has something to do with my setup or if the calls can't be traced. It would be nice to reply to those missed calls.

Steve B.
Steve B.
IT Admin in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for sales and support

Kommentare: We are rolling this tool out for sales and customer support. Documentation and support have very good making the process easy.

ElevenSight allows for easy communication for sales and support. Audio, chat, video calls, screen sharing and file sharing are some of the tools at hand. You can work pre sales calls, customer support calls or virtual meetings. Can embed into your website.

There are still improvements in embedding buttons code reported by some users. There is some branding of the calls. Most of that is being addressed by the developers. Support and the developers are working to keep adding features and make improvements.

Ivan T.
CEO in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Zoom alternative for small businesses

Kommentare: So much easier to have a place where people can contact me and I can get back to them. I manage my business on a part-time basis so this is critical for me

The ease of use and the ability to receive a phone call from almost anywhere ensures that I do not miss on any potential business opportunities!

The UX could be better. Sometimes feels hard to find my way around.

Edna H.
Edna H.
Managing Partner in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

High Quality, User Friendly and Functional Tool

I love how it adds a personal feel to the virtual conversation because it makes you very accessible to the people you are serving. It’s like giving them your cell number but without really giving it. It’s better than an 800 number in that you can meet with anyone instantly with a click of a button without setting something up is brilliant. The quality of the video is also top notch! I really enjoyed the customer service aspect as well. They truly listen and help you if you are ever stuck with anything.

So far, I have no complaints. It does everything it says it does… can’t wait to see what other updates they put in the future.