Filtern nach:

Über Samsung Pay

Mobile-Banking Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei hilft, Debit- oder Kredit-, Mitglieds- oder Geschenkkarten in Geräte einzubinden, um Zahlungen zu verarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Samsung Pay

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Package Insurance Specialist/Photographer/CNA in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Samsung Pay is my #1 go-to mobile bank

Kommentare: My experience using Samsung Pay is very positive. It makes me have to worry about one less thing during my busy days. Samsung has always been a company I can trust, so adding a banking account to it was an easy decision. Just like all of their other apps, Samsung delivers simplicity and transparency so I know what I am using, as well as understand it.

I really like the simplicity of the Samsung Pay mobile app. It is extremely user-friendly, which makes it great for people of any age to get accustomed to, even if you are switching from a different payment platform. Navigating through the app and its features, along with the simple interface design make it an enjoyable mobile banking experience.

There is nothing I could say that I didn't like about using this software. I literally enjoy every part of it, and there is nothing difficult or negative about it.

Zephyr V.
Entrepreneur in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy contactless payment

Kommentare: Samsung pay is a really convenient way of paying for goods and services. It's also extremely secure. I highly recommend it.

I love how easy and convenient it is to use Samsung pay when I'm out shopping. I don't even need to take my wallet out. It's straightforward to use and I have never experienced any glitches or issues with it. There are also certain credit card perks to paying with a digital wallet like Samsung pay. I get extra cashback whenever I check out with my credit card via Samsung pay.

Not every store accepts Samsung pay. It's definitely gaining traction but because it's not available everywhere you still need to always have a physical card with you.

Carlos C.
Structural Engineer in Mexiko
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative to make payments online

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I realised that you can avoid using cash with this software, but you still need a credit card.

It was very secure and I never had a problem with the processing of a payment. The interface is also very simple and reliable. If you are familiar with this kind of payment apps, you can start paying with your phone instead yor physical credit card.

It's not accepted everywhere, the difussion is not so widespread as I expected (yet). I hope with time they start using it more.

Ryan K.
Maintenance Specialist in USA
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perhaps Samsung should PAY more attention to the details

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: out of all my tap to pay apps, this one I use the least. However I have never had any issues at all with it. Probably because Samsung is so familiar with my spending habits. haha
I would like to see it fully utilizing predictive AI more. If I'm at a location where I purchase supplies with a company card then that should be the card in the wallet that appears first.

If you are familiar with any of the tap to pay systems that have sprung up over the last few years Samsung's is no different unless you are not familiar with their platform. I have been a fan of their flagship phone for years and while I utilize many of its exclusive features every day it took some time for me to join their payment system. It is nice that it is simply a small upward swipe and *Schwoop* my digital wallet is right there, ready for spending. The various security protocols being customizable is pretty neat too. I regularly switch it from eye scan to fingerprints depending on dress.

The reason for me holding out for as long as I did, is that despite being a a user of much of their hardware I refused to buy into what Samsung calls an "account". Samsung has to have one of the furthest reaching , privacy breaching policies I have ever fearfully read while trying to understand why I should allow a company, any company to know that much about me. Also, the fact that once you add payment methods it seems to automatically change your setting to attempt to be your default payment platform.

Josiah H.
Internet Operations Manager in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nothing Special

Kommentare: The Samsung Pay app works great if you have a Samsung Pay, but is less universal than Android Pay, and really doesn't do anything to stand out of the pack.

Samsung Pay is like any other app used for paying with you phone. Its quick and convenient, and when setup correctly its nice to not have to carry around multiple cards in your wallet.

Although it has gotten much better, this app does not eliminate the need for a physical card. Not all registers accept Samsung Pay.

Dustin O.
Dustin O.
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Samsung Pay

I liked the fact that I could use my Debit or Credit card on my phone and have it as a virtual card. There are times when we as men forget our wallet. This feature to have your card digitialy inserted into your phone is a easer way for paying for products especially when you forget your wallet like myself when i got to checkout at walmart to pay for my items but luckily samsung pay was by my side to help me fix the issue.

The thing that i liked least about the software is that when the system is down there is little to no help in fixing an issue with your account until they are in the office for working hours. Also i could not withdraw at an atm of my choice if it was not that of the entity then i was denied access to my funds.

Software developer in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good solution for retiring your wallet

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied.

Easy to make payments, Good security features. Accumulate points every purchase and exchange for goods.

Has some issues with some payment machines. Small range of accepted banks.

Part of Life in Bangladesch
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Samsung Pay

This app is very secure, reliable and easy to use.

It was not work when i want to pay different products.

E michele R.
E michele R.
Broker in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Samsung pay is ok.

Kommentare: I just carry my cards with me or pay cash. Updating the Samsung Pay and messing with it is not worth my time. Tap and Pay is awesome.

I do like the option of being able to pay seamlessly and have my information online without having to carry my cards.

I don't like how it will automatically assume that I want to pay for my purchases with auto pay. And updating my information has been a bit of a pain.

Tahrea S.
Tahrea S.
Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can Pay Anywhere

I like that Samsung Pay is excepted anywhere unlike Apple Pay. Also, you earn points every time you use it.

I wish there were more reward incentives for using this product.

Claire B.
Freelance in Schweden
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Life saver

Kommentare: Its a lifesaver if you forget your wallet. I'm in an area where tap to pay is very common, and if I forget my card at home and I have to pay for my groceries, it somehow still works just by hovering your phone over the card swipe area. I have proven to many small shops that Samsung Pay will work with the magnetic strip. Depending on the device at the store it takes a couple of tries but worth it.
Easy, quick, convenient and the perks that came with it!

Saved me at a restaurant! Their card reader was not working properly because it kept declining all of my cards the man asked if I had Apple pay or Samsung pay and I said yeah I can try it and it ended up working so weird but it saved me from going somewhere else and wasting already made food. I love Samsung Pay when it works for most transactions. The recent email that I received where the acquisition of points for transactions will end on December 31st is very saddening. I honestly hope that situation is temporary because I do actually like everything that I have Samsung whether Apps, or Devices. Don't be intimidated to try. You just scan your fingerprint (security+++). The app will give you about 30 seconds to scan. Just hold the back of your phone against the reader-it scans immediately, and you're done. I did not have to enter last 4 digits of card. Now, I won't have to worry so much about losing my card, having it stolen, or forgetting it at home or in my purse in the car. Please keep working hard to allow the points for transactions to return as soon as possible.

Fingerprint authentication is smooth. Easy way to pay. Not like google pay, Samsung worked immediately and more quickly. I like the transaction notifications too. The ads in the app can be ignored if you just use the "quick access" feature of swiping the Samsung Pay card from the home screen and it directly takes you to your cards. This app takes away the worry of losing/forgetting my wallet while I'm out. Everything I need is unlocked at a touch of my fingerprint or scan of my face or irises for added security. My accounts are quickly organized and always ready to use right away. I never have to be embarrassed at the checkout line ever again!! Oh, and since it's digital and contact free, I'm staying safe and saving the environment with each purchase.

Tiara H.
Social Media Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Contactless payment with unique features

Kommentare: Samsung pay makes the process of purchasing products faster and much more secure. It is the only application that allows you to pay using iris scanning technology. It also has a rewards program that gives you 3% cash back from purchases made through the app.

The biggest draw to Samsung pay is the contactless payment option, which is available to a wide variety of merchants both in person and online. Samsung pay stores your card information so you don't have to input payment information each time you initiate a transaction.

Samsung pay isn't as widely supported as other contactless payment applications which can pose as a minor inconvenience.

Siva T.
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Samsung Pay review

As a Samsung pay user, always use my Samsung phone as wallet, very easy to use and will work at all the places even where Google pay doesn't work. Observed it will work like swipe card as well where NFC is not in place.

Biggest disappointment is rewards and is based on number of transactions and not based on amount. The awards aggregate is not so great and taking long time to use.

William S.
Network Engineer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Samsung pay rocks!

Kommentare: Works great! I enjoy it and use it all the time. I highly recommend it.

Works great, fast, easy to setup and use and is convenient as opposed to carrying my wallet. If I forget my wallet I can still pay for things.

Doesn't work on rooted phones which stinks for power users. I wish it would work with rooted phones and it would be perfect!

John C.
Training Manager in
Supermärkte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Samsung answer to apple pay

It integrates with all Samsung systems mostly phones *I had this option on my windows phone* and allows for one touch payment. The advantage to this is that it's unhackable as your code is constantly being changed and it has less prompts than a typical pay system. From a POS perspective it's just one more way to take payments from customers.

No real complaints, the implementation at the store level took a little longer than expected but I think it's due to our infrastructure but other than that no complaints.

Melissa louise C.
Account Manager in Philippinen
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Spectacular application

Kommentare: Let's promote the digital payment for the better life.

Samsung pay is spectacular mobile payment application, it makes my life more easier. Doesn't need to bring wallet and cash when I go out and want to purchase anything.

Can't say anything bad regarding Samsung Pay because it is also accepted worldwide and didn't have cons for all Samsung users.

Abraham S.
Compliance Officer in
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Mobile Wallet

Kommentare: We were able to process and keep track of client payments as well as set-up reimbursements. Having this option was very convenient as many of our clientele would not carry adequate cash and we did not have any other credit/debit card processing system in place.

This app can be utilized in both a professional and personal capacity as a digital wallet for processing, making, and keeping digital track of payments, bills, and money transfers. I still use this product in my personal life today even though I no longer work with the company that introduced me to it. If you don't feel like rummaging through your wallet for your plastic, plenty of big name stores have implemented this software into their check-out systems.

Travis S.
Mobile Expert in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

My preferred mobile payment app

Kommentare: I've never had any issues with the app, and I feel very safe using it anywhere.

You can use practically any card including visa gift cards. You can also store your membership cards for a slimmer wallet.

I am not that crazy about all of the targeted advertisements, but I guess it comes with the convenience.

Lisa R.
Database Consultant in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

The way to go for convenience but can be annoying

Kommentare: I love the convenience but its need for wanting you to interact with it can be annoying.

I like the fact that it’s on your phone without needing to download anything. Being able to only take your phone and not your whole wallet is a major plus. Fingerprint identification is also nice. Receipts emailed to you regarding products paid for is a great feature that keeps you in the know for where your money is going through the app.

I have an issue with the “opening slide” being on the bottom of my phone (S8+). There have been many times when I opened it without wanting to. I also do not like notifications sent that a particular location uses Samsung Pay AFTER I leave. It would have been more helpful to let me know ahead of time. I also would like to be able to get a list of stores that take Samsung Pay. I’ve scoured the web looking for such a list but haven’t run across it. The app has incentives that pop up from time to time for points and upping your “level” but there’s no way to turn it off.

Angelique faith R.
Service Manager in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pay anytime with just a tap

Kommentare: Just a Tap!

Samsung pay keeps my all cards in one place and the great in this application is you can pay anytime and anywhere with just a tap on your devices.

If you are a samsung pay user you will definitely don't have any complaints and issue with this product.

Alphonzo B.
IT Admin in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great wallet replacement

Easy to use I dont need to bring my wallet when J shop. It is very convenient. I like it better than Apple pay

I wish that the rewards were higher. Still it is a great service. I use it daily. The rewards are a nice benefit.

Marnelli kenneth M.
Executive Level Manager in Philippinen
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Convenient way to pay for anything

Kommentare: I realized that samsung pay can really replaced cash and wallets in a good way.

Samsung pay is a great convenient way to pay for anything in merchants. It also can send money to your love ones.

The convenient way it has will also be an negative side. You can pay anything just using your phone but if your phone died you can purchased anything too.

Maria O.
Operations Coordinatior in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use app for managing our corporate payment methods

Kommentare: Samsung Pay simplifies our payment methods and reduces the need for expensing purchases.

With a single swipe on my phone, I can access our company credit card and pay for equipment and expenses in-store.

My single concern with Samsung Pay is the ability to separate my personal cards/account from our corporate ones.

Rochelle T.
Hotel Promotions Manager in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Samsung Pay Recent Review

Kommentare: Samsung Pay is Perfect!

Samsung pay provides a lot of perks and benefits to all of us customers. I enjoying the perks that I gain from using a Samsung Pay. It's convenient , safety and fun.

Well even samsung pay is perfect in his users eye. It still have a limitations for others. But it's limitations is also his advantage

Charmaine D.
Human Resources Assistant Manager in Philippinen
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Make life more easier

Kommentare: Easy pay and easy life

Samsung Pay made my life easier when paying and buying goods and services. I don't need to make an effort to bring my wallet and swipe my cards because of this good application.

The fact that it's samsung application, it only works in Samsung devices that reached it's quality requirements.