Über Samsung Pay

Mobile-Banking Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei hilft, Debit- oder Kredit-, Mitglieds- oder Geschenkkarten in Geräte einzubinden, um Zahlungen zu verarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Samsung Pay

Integrated with Smartphone. Easy to register the card.

Bewertungen zu Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 245 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Samsung Pay bereits verwendet?

Tiara
Tiara
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Contactless payment with unique features

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Töffel
Gastronomin in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mega gute Software um das Kassensystem am Tablet zu benutzen

Kommentare: Mega zufrieden einfach zu bedienen

Wir wir sind sehr zufrieden dass erleichtert uns das Leben das Kassensystem über das Tablet zu nutzen

Bis jetzt habe ich keine Kritikpunkte bei uns funktioniert die App reibungslos

Nicole
Nicole
Package Insurance Specialist/Photographer/CNA in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Samsung Pay is my #1 go-to mobile bank

Kommentare: My experience using Samsung Pay is very positive. It makes me have to worry about one less thing during my busy days. Samsung has always been a company I can trust, so adding a banking account to it was an easy decision. Just like all of their other apps, Samsung delivers simplicity and transparency so I know what I am using, as well as understand it.

I really like the simplicity of the Samsung Pay mobile app. It is extremely user-friendly, which makes it great for people of any age to get accustomed to, even if you are switching from a different payment platform. Navigating through the app and its features, along with the simple interface design make it an enjoyable mobile banking experience.

There is nothing I could say that I didn't like about using this software. I literally enjoy every part of it, and there is nothing difficult or negative about it.

Kevin
Kevin
Small Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This Is a Terrific Solution or ADvantage!

Kommentare: I got a Galaxy about a year and a half ago and did not know too much about this as I had never had anything Samsung, I think, but a camera. The setup and ease of having my payment sources right there wherever I go is wonderful! The scan a barcode, photograph a QR code, or just touch the Samsung Pay at checkout is just a great and easy, not to mention secure, option!

It is a seamless product that is easy t use, does almost all the work for you, and makes purchases on app stores and retail -- or wherever, a snap! It also has been great for my occasional in-person art sales, and I am hoping to advance that and use Samsung Pay POS fits the bill as easily as the normal Samsung Pay.

So far, I think there are too many changes, always adding this, changing that, "Samsung Pay is now included in...". While it is great and I recommend it highly, my recommendations are geared towards others using it, they should, but it is not available on my Galaxy Tablet S7 and I need it to be, Will that change? No idea.

Candace
Assistant in USA
Fischerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome to have

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

I love how it's easy to send my workers money especially if they have a Samsung phone.

I wish you could send money fast to any phone. Also customer service people have been rude lately.

Cathy
Cathy
Entrepreneur in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Samsung says - You can't touch this!

Kommentare: I'm still in awe with this Contactless payment concept, but I also see that there is still room for improvement, enhancements and advancements among other competitors.

It's an added perk or bonus should you decide to use it, that is If you are currently using a Samsung gadget. It would only make sense to streamline all your processes and apps to be in sync or synced with all things Samsung. It definitely makes the payment processing much quicker.

If you're not using a Samsung gadget (ie...cell phone, tablet, etc...) then you probably wouldn't be exposed to or be given the option to use and choose Samsung Pay as your first choice, instead, Google would take that position.

Tatiana
OWner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than Apple Pay

It is easier and more compatible than Apple Pay

The accessibility needs to be easier on phones

Ariel
Boss in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Almost Elite brand Samsung Pay

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent!

Samsung is a fantastic brand as it is! When Samsung Pay was created it was a bit of a blessing. Compared too Apple Pay I think Samsung Pay is definitely more of an Elite option. My Pros for Samsung Pay are that it's really easy to launch Samsung Pay when I need it quicksand effectively. The tap and go is so simple and easy to use. I would %100 recommend this product too someone more so my colleagues.

Cons: are simple enough to fix which would be that it would be nice if that the app didn't randomly launch when accidentally tapped or bumped in the pocket.

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good digital wallet

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with Samsung Pay, it has allowed me to save time and be more productive because I can have my accounts in one place, without having to carry many cards with me. It is an excellent product, it is the future.

The best thing about Samsung Pay is the trust and security that the brand gives you when making transactions, it is a very transparent and non-invasive process that gives warmth to the user. The interface is good, simple, beautiful, and easy to use. The NFC payment process works well and quickly. If you have a Samsung mobile it is the best option you can have, but if you have an Android mobile it is a great option to value.

A greater reach is needed from the brand because there are countries that cannot access Samsung Pay services, and in the same way, there are commercial premises that do not allow paying with this app.

Zephyr
Entrepreneur in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy contactless payment

Kommentare: Samsung pay is a really convenient way of paying for goods and services. It's also extremely secure. I highly recommend it.

I love how easy and convenient it is to use Samsung pay when I'm out shopping. I don't even need to take my wallet out. It's straightforward to use and I have never experienced any glitches or issues with it. There are also certain credit card perks to paying with a digital wallet like Samsung pay. I get extra cashback whenever I check out with my credit card via Samsung pay.

Not every store accepts Samsung pay. It's definitely gaining traction but because it's not available everywhere you still need to always have a physical card with you.

Carlos
Structural Engineer in Mexiko
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative to make payments online

Kommentare: I realised that you can avoid using cash with this software, but you still need a credit card.

It was very secure and I never had a problem with the processing of a payment. The interface is also very simple and reliable. If you are familiar with this kind of payment apps, you can start paying with your phone instead yor physical credit card.

It's not accepted everywhere, the difussion is not so widespread as I expected (yet). I hope with time they start using it more.

Mihaly
Manager team in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My opinion for Samsung pay

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My general experience with Samsung pay is good

i can say everything the way the app was designed you feel safe when it pays

Personally, it gave me an error once in a while, but in general it's OK

Claire
Freelance in Schweden
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Life saver

Kommentare: Its a lifesaver if you forget your wallet. I'm in an area where tap to pay is very common, and if I forget my card at home and I have to pay for my groceries, it somehow still works just by hovering your phone over the card swipe area. I have proven to many small shops that Samsung Pay will work with the magnetic strip. Depending on the device at the store it takes a couple of tries but worth it.
Easy, quick, convenient and the perks that came with it!

Saved me at a restaurant! Their card reader was not working properly because it kept declining all of my cards the man asked if I had Apple pay or Samsung pay and I said yeah I can try it and it ended up working so weird but it saved me from going somewhere else and wasting already made food. I love Samsung Pay when it works for most transactions. The recent email that I received where the acquisition of points for transactions will end on December 31st is very saddening. I honestly hope that situation is temporary because I do actually like everything that I have Samsung whether Apps, or Devices. Don't be intimidated to try. You just scan your fingerprint (security+++). The app will give you about 30 seconds to scan. Just hold the back of your phone against the reader-it scans immediately, and you're done. I did not have to enter last 4 digits of card. Now, I won't have to worry so much about losing my card, having it stolen, or forgetting it at home or in my purse in the car. Please keep working hard to allow the points for transactions to return as soon as possible.

Fingerprint authentication is smooth. Easy way to pay. Not like google pay, Samsung worked immediately and more quickly. I like the transaction notifications too. The ads in the app can be ignored if you just use the "quick access" feature of swiping the Samsung Pay card from the home screen and it directly takes you to your cards. This app takes away the worry of losing/forgetting my wallet while I'm out. Everything I need is unlocked at a touch of my fingerprint or scan of my face or irises for added security. My accounts are quickly organized and always ready to use right away. I never have to be embarrassed at the checkout line ever again!! Oh, and since it's digital and contact free, I'm staying safe and saving the environment with each purchase.

Stephanie
Customer service representative in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product

This software is easy to use, it actually works more places then apple pay does as well. It functions the same as most tap to pay services and is utilized at many stores.

There really are no cons to this product, any errors that pop up are usually issues with the store or the phone not the product itself.

Emanuel
Professor in Brasilien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

I like Samsung pay because it is easy, practical and fast

Kommentare: My experience in general is good. I use the app daily, from the bakery to the gas station. It could improve the points program, then yes, it would be perfect.

After I started using Samsung pay I don't even know what it's like to use a physical wallet

The scores are not that interesting, the options to exchange leave something to be desired, the coupons are interesting, they are always unavailable or I cannot exchange them, not to mention that the points expire quickly.

carlos
another in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I recommend application

I found it much easier to use than google pay.much easier to make payments without using a card

What I liked least about the application is that it does not accept all cards

Craig
Senior Product and Process Support Manager in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The convenience of Samsung Pay

The convenience of just having to take my mobile with me and not a junky wallet when I head out

The ability to flip through cards quickly

marina
marina
manager in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

digital wallet

Kommentare: Samsung Pay has generally received positive reviews for its ease of use, security features, and wide acceptance among merchants.

like Samsung Pay's convenience, security, and wide acceptance among merchants.

Samsung Pay is not compatible with all devices, and it may not always work properly in some stores.

Melissa Louise
Account Manager in Philippinen
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Spectacular application

Kommentare: Let's promote the digital payment for the better life.

Samsung pay is spectacular mobile payment application, it makes my life more easier. Doesn't need to bring wallet and cash when I go out and want to purchase anything.

Can't say anything bad regarding Samsung Pay because it is also accepted worldwide and didn't have cons for all Samsung users.

Travis
Mobile Expert in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My preferred mobile payment app

Kommentare: I've never had any issues with the app, and I feel very safe using it anywhere.

You can use practically any card including visa gift cards. You can also store your membership cards for a slimmer wallet.

I am not that crazy about all of the targeted advertisements, but I guess it comes with the convenience.

Angelique Faith
Service Manager in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pay anytime with just a tap

Kommentare: Just a Tap!

Samsung pay keeps my all cards in one place and the great in this application is you can pay anytime and anywhere with just a tap on your devices.

If you are a samsung pay user you will definitely don't have any complaints and issue with this product.

Arthur Thomas
Inside Sales in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Samsung Pay

Kommentare: My overall experience was that I didn't like it because of tracking issues as far as finding balances go. If they fix this issue then it would be a good product.

It was easy to install and signup. It also seamlessly worked with my phone. It has many functions that should make tracking and using it for financial purposes very easy.

I used it to upload some of my debit and credit cards to make for easy use without having to carry the cards. However, a main feature that I use is to check balances on each card but it's hard to get to that section even though the cards are showing.

Rudolph
Rudolph
Managing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Samsung Pay, or Goolgle Pay? You choose.

Kommentare: It was not a bad experience in the early days of the app, but honestly it doesn't seem as widely used as I thought it was supposed to be. If it and I don't know it then they should find a better way to inform Samsung mobile phone users. Perhaps a series of rolling notifications to let me know it's accepted at every terminal Google pay is. I just don't know much about the app anymore. It would help if I were reminded.

I liked how it was integrated with my Samsung mobile Phone. It made in app purchasing quick, and the app is intuitive if you have a Samsung Phone.

I am a purist so I almost always have my wallet and debit card on me. When the app first came out I was keen to use it, but over time Google Pay just proliferated. This may not still be the case but when the Samsung Pay app first came out it was not accepted at many POS terminals near me. So I stopped using it. Then recently I had a few experiences where I happened to leave my wallet at home. I had a new Samsung Phone but had not enabled the app. I also did not remember my debit card to enter it in. But somehow Google pay was working. It was because I had used it on my desktop to purchase something online and it saved my information. I was saved! Ever since then I have used Google pay. Google did a better job of integrating it. Perhaps it was just my luck, but I have also never had a terminal not accept Google pay.

Charmaine
Human Resources Assistant Manager in Philippinen
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Make life more easier

Kommentare: Easy pay and easy life

Samsung Pay made my life easier when paying and buying goods and services. I don't need to make an effort to bring my wallet and swipe my cards because of this good application.

The fact that it's samsung application, it only works in Samsung devices that reached it's quality requirements.

Jordan
Imaging System Administrator in USA
Rundfunk, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Samsung Pay is my choice of Pay for every day use!

Love it! All my bank cards are hooked to it and I use it everyday to tap and Pay. The Quick pay feature with my Samsung is amazing. Fast and easy. Can use on every card reader out there!

Fix a few features with the club cards. they don't always take the right account number. Also work on adding more locations.

Hiro
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It does not exist anymore

Kommentare: Good. I used samsung pay before google pay. It is perfect for few months. It is just suddently dissapeared after I got used to.

It is easy to use. Come with the samsung device. No need additional installation. Maybe it is properly secure. Faster than Google pay

It is no longer exist. It is a lot of updated, sometime I have to re-enroll the credit card. It is ennoying when it is happened. The updated requires a little learning for the new features.