Filtern nach:

Über UpMetrics

A data analytics tool that translates quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources into visuals & dashboards.

Erfahre mehr über UpMetrics

Liz J.
National Impact Manager in USA

Strengthening Organizational Capacity and Storytelling

Kommentare: Working with UpMetrics has been wonderful! Their team is hands on and supportive while also adept at listening to and responding to clients' tailored needs and priorities. That collaborative and flexible approach has been essential to my organization's ability to not only create impactful dashboards, but to ensuring an effective and clear rollout and training across all our teams.

UpMetrics stands out as product because of the holistic offerings it provides to organizations. In addition to being a highly effective data system, UpMetrics has become an essential knowledge management and collaboration tool across our nationwide teams. UpMetrics is now our one stop shop for managing internal and external organizational data, gleaning critical learnings and best practices from our programs, and telling and visualizing the "so what" of our work. Equally importantly, UpMetrics has become a crucial lever for building our staff's capacity to engage with and learn from data.

No major issues or areas of dissatisfaction have come up for us. There are small tweaks we've shared, eg. around our preferences for how we'd like data visualized that are not currently available. Nothing out of the ordinary though for a growing company and unique product offering. More importantly, I have been impressed by UpMetrics' openness to discussing our ideas for evolving the product to meet ours and other clients' ongoing needs.

Michael F.
Athletic Director in USA
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Tons of Information!

Kommentare: We are answering many questions in our school and athletic department. We have readily available data to show to prospective students and/or stakeholders in our community regarding the successes and breakdowns of our athletic department. We know understand areas of focus and attention in developing 3-5 year plans for our department. We see when individual programs need to be addressed and worked with pending the data.

The dashboard of information that UpMetric provides us serves us in many ways. We analyze this data for targeting certain feeder schools. I use this in evaluating my head coaches in regards to attendance records and academic success of their program and student-athletes. The cleanliness of the product is great, easy to read, and interactive.

If I want to switch something around or see new data, I cannot do it myself on the dashboard. I can, to a certain extent. But I normally would have to speak to my rep and get it handled. Which is very easy and a seamless process because of the relationship we have built and the responsiveness of their team.

Tahisha V.
Deputy Director in USA

Review of Platform

Kommentare: The overall experience has been overall positive with Upmetrics. I appreciate the level of dedication that the staff gave in the beginning. We are a small nonprofit with limited capacity, and the individual support that Upmetrics provides is truly beneficial.

The impact profile is great to send to potential donors or individuals interested in our impact results. It's simple and clean. I also like how we can easily modify how we show our impact results. I also think the stories feature is an asset to the platform. We are often saving our testimonials on a word doc but this feature helps us store this information and grab quotes when needed.

We are still in the process of integration. The software itself isn't difficult. However, molding it to our data structure is somewhat difficult.

Daniel D.
Clinical director. in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Data and graphics for public health

Kommentare: Very positive experience with both the app and the tech support.
Our project is spread over two states, 6 counties, 10 schools. This app helped us move from a paper evaluation design to web-based and paperless. That was a major improvement in efficiency for both data collection and analysis. I don't think we have seen all the benefits yet.

We are a small implementation staff for a project to dissuade middle school students from starting use of tobacco products, especially vaping. The funder of this project hired UpMetrics to evaluate all of their grant projects. This provided us with a great evaluation tool which far exceeds the data collection and graphics we could have developed on our own. UpMetrics staff helped us shift from paper data instruments to on-line. We have students and teachers who are providing pre and post surveys from their cell phones direct to the data platform. UpMetrics staff has been very accessible to help us design and improve our survey instruments.

Because this is my first experience with this type of evaluation platform, I don't have good basis for comparison. So far I have mainly used the data tab. I have not yet worked with metrics or impact profile tabs.

Kevin M.
Athletic Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Letting Data Drive Participation

Kommentare: I have introduced UpMetrics at two different school districts and it has been very well received. I was very pleased to see my previous school still using it after I left. Having a partner that helps with the breakdown and analytics of the data and provides it back to me is extremely helpful in a job that sees very little free time to do analysis.

What I love most about UpMetrics is how user-friendly the platform is, and their outstanding customer service. Their customer service with staff training, and tech support is amazing, almost always same day!

For how I use the platform, there is not much negative I can say. However, what I can say is how much I miss the attendance-tracking ability UpMetrics had previously and how much I would love to see that come back!

Jason S.
EVP, Business Development & Philanthropy in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

UpMetrics - amazing tool for measuring data and showing impact

Kommentare: Measuring impact; being able to show results tied back to our key impact measures.

The UpMetrics platform has really helped us show the impact we are having with some of our school and youth sports organizations. UpMetrics has helped us track impact data of our programming, which we can then share (in a clean, easy to read) with our partners, as well as funders. The tools they provide go a long way to not only steward our partners and current/potential funders, but also helping us internally review our programming/processes to make sure we are being efficient as possible. The customer support provided from the UpMetrics team is top notch.

The cons are more focused on our own organization - determining what aspects of the UpMetrics platform will benefit us the most. UpMetrics can do so much that for your organization, so honing in on how best to use the platform in a meaningful way is a something we need to focus on.

Alec B.

UpMetrics - Highly recommended for schools and youth based programs

Kommentare: The experience has been transformational. We now have a tool to help drive both programming and fundraising decisions. I can't speak about it highly enough.

The UpMetrics platform has been very impactful for my organization. It has turned us into a data driven organization in less than one year. It is incredibly easy to use and doesn't require a staff member who is especially knowledgeable in using programs like this. I believe the customer service is the best part about using UpMetrics. Their team members are available anytime you need them and have really become an extension of our staff. I would highly recommend using their platform.

I'm completely happy with what the platform offers. I know that they will always be looking to make improvements to their system, but even if they didn't I would be satisfied.

Rolland J.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Education Nonprofit is a Big Fan of UpMetrics!

The platform is quite easy to use, and I rely on the aggregated and organized data on a regular basis - including but not limited to providing updates to our Board of Directors on how our work is progressing. We're also able to access and review our data in such a way that informs what supports our staff members need, and how to target resources accordingly. In addition, their team and customer service is fantastic. They are readily available, and solutions-oriented - particularly when our nonprofit presents some unique challenges to solve!

The one downside I can note is that they discontinued another product that connected to UpMetrics that we really used religiously. They produce good products - even the ones that have been phased out!

Jessica L.
Director of Programs and Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Greatly enhanced our ability to understand and share data!

Kommentare: I love the UpMetrics team! Not only are they all so nice and easy to work with, but they are incredibly patient with us. It's taken our org some time to really get into a groove with the software and really hone in on what we want to measure and how. I feel like our org has started and stopped a bit with how we are using the software (in part due to staff transitions and COVID) and the team has been with us every step of the way. I genuinely look forward to my check ins with their team and always feel so supported.

The system we have been working in to run our reports is outdated - not only does it not always provide reliable data, it also is not visually exciting. Using UpMetrics allows us to have much more accurate and visually appealing data that is easily sharable with internal and external stakeholders. When I'm working on reports, I love being able to add widgets as I need to find the specific data I am looking for.

It's not necessarily something I like least, but it still does take time to get used to it. Though it has immensely increased our capacity for data and evaluation, it is still a system like any other that takes time to learn. If I could go back, I wish that I had thought more intentionally about how our entire team would use it and what we would want out of it. We have definitely settled in much more to it now.

Project Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Good Product with Amazing Support Staff!

Data analytics can be a tough thing to approach for anyone, but the UpMetrics platform and staff make it easy to learn, grow, and become a data-informed organization.

Some aspects of the software require a steeper learning curve than others but these aspects are made approachable by UpMetrics staff.

Debbie K.
Strategic Partnerships Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great reporting tool for donors and grantors

Kommentare: The experience with UpMetrics was very positive overall.

Our nonprofit organization was able to highlight for grantors and donors all aspects of a pilot program that we ran this summer. With the ability to upload videos, pictures, and graphs from surveys, anyone viewing our impact profile page could get a comprehensive idea of what our program was about, who and how it served, and the efficacy of our impact. The ability to not just conduct surveys, but to turn the results into tangible reporting graphs and data was very impactful or our grant reports and donor updates. The software allows users to not only display data in a meaningful way, but, even more importantly, it has the ability for users to display and share personal stories about the program impact on our youth.

Because the software capabilities are very deep, it does take time to learn and effectively use all of functions that UpMetrics provides. However, the support team is very helpful in all aspects of training and user preparation.

Mark A.
Evaluation Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

MHL Evaluation Manager Review

Kommentare: MHL is using UpMetrics for internal grant reporting on our various philanthropic grants. We are more than happy to share our success using UpMetrics as a testimony. UpMetrics has been a very useful application for data visualization for our evaluation team, and I'm looking forward to using it and new features in the future!

I love the different widgets that you can create and that multiple people can work on the dashboard deliverables simultaneously. It is a highly collaborative tool that I think is absolutely pivotal for evaluation reporting. I love how intuitive it is to create deliverables, and the generation columns/buckets features in the tables.

I wish that the Tables' cells could be manipulated or changed in the Data Tables feature. Often I make mistakes in Excel spreadsheet that I upload, so I have to keep download and re-uploading. The lack of flexibilty in the Data Tables feature is the thing I like the least. I also wish that the PDF versions of the deliverables were downloadable, and that when you download them that they would look cleaner and complete. I've had issues with downloading Dashboards as PDFs, even though the size of the document was 30 pages long.

James N.
Program & Evaluations Manager in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chicago Run - UpMetrics Review

Kommentare: As a youth-sports nonprofit organization, UpMetrics has made it easier for our small team to have a platform that easily compiles all of our evaluation efforts into one place. This allows us to have strong visuals that paint the picture of what our programs do so we can easily share this message both internally and externally.

UpMetrics allows us to easily integrate all of our evaluation data into one place. This allows us to be able to make connections between various evaluation tools that was previously not possible for our team.

At first, getting all of the data inputted and understanding the platform can be a little daunting, but the UpMetrics team has offered a ton of continued support to ensure our team understands and can easily maneuver the platform.

Caitlin S.
Program Manager in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UpMetrics + OWLS Partnership

Kommentare: My customer service experience with UpMetrics has been nothing short of fantastic! The UpMetrics representative we work with provides great communication, problem solving skills and training sessions to ensure we are set up the best way possible with their platforms.

The software is always changing based on the industry and offering new upgrades and platform. This software allows us to track data directly from the registration of our participants creating an easy to use data outline. I have enjoyed getting to know this product and discovering how to best use for our organization!

I was disappointed when the UpActive app was disabled because that was how our organization was planning to use UpMetrics the most. We are still working through a way to solve for this loss.

Terri W.
Programs/Company Manager in USA

Up Metrics Review

Kommentare: This journey has allowed us to dive deeper into the data we already have, and organize it a way that will improve efficiency when collecting programming data and encourage being intentional about what's being captured so it shapes our narratives about our impact in the community in the clearest most honest light.

The easy integration with Google sheets is great! The widgets are pretty straight forward to navigate. It's nice to know have a support team that is always willing to answer my questions if they come up.

I do wish the Pie Graphs were displayed as actual pie pieces opposed to the outer circumference. It would be nice to have more Arts oriented icons available (Dancer, Drum, Tap/pointe shoe, stereo, etc)

Kate M.
Interim Executive Director in USA

Supportive Team - Flexible Data Visualization Solution

Kommentare: The UpMetrics team is truly the linchpin of the platform. They work closely with their clients every step of the way to ensure your data is being visualized in a way that is useful and beneficial to you. They are honest and kind, and they genuinely want to support non-profits like mine to help maximize our impact.

We love the ability to see our student and program data at a glance. It gives us the opportunity to answer individual donor and foundation questions with ease, without having to dig deep into our CRM to run reports and analyze data.

Since the platform is still relatively new, there are some pieces of the process that require quite a bit of support from UpMetrics team, and we are always looking for ways to take the process in-house. Lucky for us, the team is phenomenal, timely, professional, and supportive, so we've never experienced a delay in reporting or felt left out to dry.

Robert B.
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for gracking data

Kommentare: I appreciate the personal service of the staff at Upmetrics. Whenever I have had an issue with processing data, they are quick to help and are extremely knowledgable.

I appreciate how easy it is to enter data into Upmetrics - I can delegate and teach new users the interface quickly.

I could have used a video tutorial on how to run the data.

Thomas S.
Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision This Year

Kommentare: We love our working relationships with Upmetrics and have recently increased our package with them to allow us to do more. They have been a great partner through listening to our needs and responding quickly with solutions. We have always felt we are their most important customer, even though I know they treat all of their clients this way.

This has been a seamless transition for us into a new software program. Our entire student body and staff use this app on a daily basis to keep our community safe and in return we are able to view real time statistics and make data driven decisions.

We haven't had a negative experience thus far

Anthony M.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UpMetric Review by Seven Tepees Youth Program

Kommentare: The UpMetrics team was a pleasure to work with. Their knowledge around data and data management was invaluable in the process of setting up our dashboard. The team is patience, responsive and very personable.

The dashboard feature is very valuable tool in showing the impact of our programming to participants, funders, staff, Board and program supporters. We were able to set-up a functional dashboard quickly once our organization provided the data to the UpMetrics team. The software is very dynamic, intuitive and easy to navigate.

I did not find anything that I did not like about the software.

Cassandra H.
Junior Giants & Special Projects Manager in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

UpMetrics platform

Kommentare: The staff has been attentive, supportive, engaged and a great resource as we got up and running, and they continue to engage with us even though our system is set up. This ensures we are getting the most out of the service and partnership.

UpMetrics quickly takes the data collected and turns it into a story that is easy to follow. In the past we had to wait months to transfer the data into digestible information but now it's happening in real time which allows us to see where our program is excelling and where it is falling behind.

We were not using a data collector that automatically fed into UpMetrics platform but the UpMetrics team worked with our situation to find a way the data can feed in without manual entry, and they understand the priority for us on this going forward.

Jenny C.
Evaluation & Learning Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recommend!

It has been a pleasure to work with Upmetrics for the past few years. Upmetrics staff are personable, knowledgeable, and take the time to listen to our data needs as they change from year to year. Each year, Upmetrics has been able to accommodate our needs successfully in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of data access, sharing, and visualization across our organization. We highly recommend their services.

Because Upmetrics develop products based on the needs of the organization, sometimes there are bugs, especially when in the beta version as we test out functionality and user-friendliness, but for the majority, they do their best to tweak out these issues as soon as they can.

Kelli S.
Co-founder/COO in USA

UpMetrics Review_L.E.A.D., Inc.

Kommentare: If not for Greg's support, I wouldn't know how to use UpMetrics or how to see its benefit to my organization.

I appreciated being able to use the software to track our COVID-19 outreach. It helped us track expenditures and report out impact.

I'm not quite sure how to use the educational data part of the software. I'm not sure how to gather attendance and behavior data.

Antwort von UpMetrics

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Kelli! We're so glad to hear that Greg is such a great partner for your team, and excited to hear that you've been able to use the platform for COVID-19 outreach. Since we know each organization is focused on different goals and data sources, we know it's important to help partners onboard in a way that will help them get the most out of the UpMetrics platform for their organization. Can't wait to get started tracking other data soon!

Sarah L.
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Missing Piece for Us

Kommentare: Written above

UpMetrics has been a life-saver. For 44 years, our organization has collected massive amounts of qualitative data showing our success. Yet as a small nonprofit doing critical work, we’ve had neither the resources nor the knowledge to organize and implement a data collection program. UpMetrics has solved that for us. They have been the terrific partner and ally we needed to fulfill this aspect of our strategic growth plan. With their guidance, easy to use platforms, and professional reports, we are far better equipped as we reach out to current supporters and potential funders.

I have no complaints. Everything worked very well for us.

Toni C.
Data and Impact Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: I’ve really enjoyed my experience with UpMetrics so far. The UpMetrics team has been professional, thorough and kind as they have walked me through the on boarding process. Excited to continue working with them!

-I love that this product saves me a lot of time by automating most of the data processes leading up to visualizations. -I also love the sleek visuals. The visuals are beautiful and really help to tell our agency story through data visualization.

The system is not very user friendly. To really get the most out of the software you will need training. With training, however, the system does become more user friendly.

Nina B.
Development Associate II in USA

Detroit-area Non-profit Review

Kommentare: UpMetrics is clearly driven by a mission to help non-profits better understand their impact and tell the story of how our work supports our communities. Their mission shows up when working with the entire UpMetrics team and is a positive experience.

Insights into our program delivery are easier to discover. The dashboards give us a clearer picture of how the data we collect informs our evaluation processes.

Configuring dashboards isn't intuitive unless you have a firm understanding of Excel formulas and calculations.