Über RADAAR

Eine leistungsstarke Social-Media-Management- und Kollaborationsplattform für die Handhabung mehrerer Marken.

Erfahre mehr über RADAAR

The UX/ UI is straightforward and clear. RADAAR has an integrated password solution to store unlimited passwords.

The Instagram posting only allows one image, but I believe that is a limitation of Instagram's side.

Bewertungen zu RADAAR

RADAAR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RADAAR bereits verwendet?

Adam
Adam
CMO in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More than a regular social post scheduling tool, it has social listening capability

Kommentare: Its great for 2 of our client's usage, because they target wide, and only branded terms (their own brand and a few key competitors), so they can know immediately when these brand-name pops up in the social space or google, and their CS team/army will just jump in and correct-course or spray gas on the fire (Wink wink).

Cheap social listening alternative + Post scheduling + post creation. Its the convenience aspect of it that makes it great.

The social listening feature is alittle too weak, and the team need to beef it up further. Need better results filtering to give users only the results we want. Also need better keyword input like 'KW1 + KW2', or 'KW1 only', or results from only certain countries, etc. I believe that function is under development, but we need it last year

Kevin
Kevin
CEO in Chile
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

RADAAR is a GEM

Kommentare: 1. For a long time, I was looking for a tool that would concentrate everything I need for the marketing I do on social networks; usually, I always use 2 or 3 tools to make a post (this, for me, is a headache and a waste of time ). 2. Now, I have an excellent social media scheduler that does not fail 3. Monitoring Queries is an effective solution that makes Radaar shine 4. The integration with crello is fantastic; it saves me a lot of time!

If you are looking for a tool to manage your social networks, RADAAR is all you need. Radaar is a GEMA for social media marketing; this is just a sample of what you can do: 1. Unlimited publishing and scheduling 2. Unlimited reporting dashboards and widgets 3. Unlimited team member 4. Unlimited guests 5. URL shortener 6. Password vault

I have no disadvantages to mention, I can mention certain areas for improvement that personally would help me a lot when using the platform, for example: 1. Integrations with URL shortening tools, developed by third parties 2. Post on Google my Business, Post on Pinterest 3. Expire Posts at a Specific Date & Expire Posts After a Number of Shares 4. Category Based UTM Settings 5. Audience Status

Antwort von RADAAR

Hello Kevin, thank you for these kind comments. We are continuously developing more with your support and our roadmap. Our hard-working engineers strive for the best.

Anand
Anand
CEO in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RADAAR is a Scam Beware!

Kommentare: Radaar is running a scam selling Lifetime deals on platforms like Appsumo and others and quickly finding reasons to dishonour the deal and cancel active LTD subscriptions without any valid explanations. I just got booted out of an active Life time deal. When i raised a ticket they refused to reply. Later i escalated with Appsumo from whom i purchased the LTD. What was shocking is the audacity and the guts they have to just delete all my content which i have carefully crated and created over several months. The reason they provided was Pinterest had issues with their API and so they randomnly just deleted all accounts that were posting on pinterest. This is the most ridiculous explanation i have ever heard that is totally baseless. They just wanted an excuse to delete all the LTD accounts and force them to exit. While many of users may just walk away i will sue you and i wont back down....wait and watch.

Radaar is like a ponzi scam they initially care and get you to write great reviews and later dishounour your Life tie deals and lock you out.

vor 3 Monaten

Unfortunately, what you say does not reflect the truth. Your account has been suspended because it was detected that you were using our platform to share spam content on Pinterest. And this is strictly against both our terms of use and Pinterest's terms of use. Pinterest warned us about this and stated that it would terminate our developer agreement if we did not take the necessary actions quickly. So we had no choice but to close your account. Thank you for your understanding.

Kiran Kumar
Kiran Kumar
Growth Consultant in Indien

Hands down the best Social Media (Scheduling+Management+Listening) Tool

Kommentare: Out of all the tools i've tried for Social Media Management, Radaar is definitely topping the chart.

Collaboration is very easy with your fellow team members and getting approvals from the clients is a breeze. The Social Media Listening Tool just takes the values a notch higher.

I would like to see a ticketing system to better manage the incoming conversations

Antwort von RADAAR

Hi there, thanks for your interest in RADAAR and your nice comments. We will continue to develop and grow every day.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Scheduler for Clients

Kommentare: Setting up the accounts was a breeze, adding accounts was easy enough - Initially had just 1 client who needed this kind of automation and scheduling but the same week we moved two others to this because it was so easy to manage everything from it. I'll be adding more accounts and now I'm not afraid or hesitant to take on clients who want their SM scheduling or management

The interface is clean, the lifetime plan was a hit, the scheduling is a no-brainer... so several things are going very well for this tool. I really like it. For clients who want their social media accounts managed its a great software

Nothing noticeable as yet, so far I like everything!

Antwort von RADAAR

Hello there, thanks for your nice comments. We are growing every day with your support.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A feature packed social media management suite, great value for money

I like the fact that on RADAAR you can invite unlimited team members into 1 workspace. The unified social inbox is a unique feature, that I haven't found elsewhere with similar social media scheduling tools. The social monitoring and password vault really sweeten the deal, they add so much value to a small digital agency like us.

I like to see more integration down the road with platforms like Reddit / Quora / Google My Business / Telegram and others.

Antwort von RADAAR

Hello there, thanks for your interest in RADAAR and your kind words. We include your wishes in our roadmap.

Margo Morgan Hobbs
Margo Morgan Hobbs
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just get it

Kommentare: Radaar is very easy to use, the tutorial are great and the fb community is very helpful. I'm very pleased with my decision to purchase I also recommend to 3 friends that purchase it.

I love all the features of this product, I have several other software that does the same thing but not all in one hub. I'm looking forward to story publishing.

They is no con for me at the moment. Everyday I learn something new and I get even more excited to see what's next.

Antwort von RADAAR

Hi there, it's great for us that you like and are satisfied with RADAAR. Our team is working hard for the story feature and much more. Stay tuned for upcoming features!

Jijo
Jijo
Founder in Indien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for social media agencies

When work from home started, we were forced to share the social media credentials of our clients with interns and employees via emails and other channels. Some high valued clients didn't want this and even threatened to leave if we didn't find a solution. Apart from Radaar's powerful social media scheduling feature, the Password Vault caught our attention, which we could use to store passwords and share them across our team securely.

Didn't have external automation support. Would like to see Zapier or Integromat support. Even webhook support would be great so that we can push content from our CMS.

Mike
Owner in Spanien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Spend a busy weekend creating content and take the rest of the month off!

Kommentare: It was a great purchase that I'm glad I made.

How easy it is to schedule ahead of time. For example, getting Valentines day promos set up in October!

Nothing really - It's so reliable and easy to use.

mohammed
OWNER in Indien

Look No further !

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

A platform that brings all your social management under one roof.

its tracking system needs to be more user friendly

Steve
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great option for the price

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Radaar because of the lower price point for the features that are much more expensive with other software. It works great for what we need it for and the issues I do have with the analytics or the refined feeling of the platform are really not that big of a deal. If I was paying more, then yes I would say that's a big deal. But ultimately I haven't had any real issues such as a post not going through or it crashing or anything like that and I HAVE had those issues with much more expensive software so Im ultimately happy with Radaar.

I use this primarily for keeping my posts scheduled to Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn and checking performance of the posts to see when the best time to post is. For those functions I feel it is a great option for the price. There are good analytics to see some useful data (more about this in the cons section) and the scheduling post function is easy to use and works very well, I haven't had any reliability issues and that is not something I can say about some of the more expensive social media management software I've used. Overall I think this is a great platform but could use some work.

Overall I feel there is a lack of refinement with this platform. I don't know how else to describe this other than when I use platforms like Later.com or Sprout Social they feel more premium and the bugs are all ironed out and I don't get that with Radaar. However, to get the same features on those platforms you're spending a lot more which is ultimately why Im using Radaar.Some of the main issues I have with Radaar are the analytics. The way the dashboard is built, the names of the metrics and things like that are confusing (and I do this for a living and have used a LOT of different social media analytics platforms). Also a lot of the analytics just don't work and I feel they are missing a few very key metrics such as what posts are performing best which is something available in Facebook by itself.

Tyler
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

RADAAR is the small guy champion!

Kommentare: Overall RADAAR has been a life saver of a platform. Its plenty powerful for novice to expert alike and provides excellent integrations and features. Definitely a 9+ out of 10 in my book!

RADAAR allows me to take a short 1-2 hours on a Sunday evening to plan and schedule ALL of my postings from social media to my WordPress blog for the coming week or two. Absolutely amazing platform.

Many times its very difficult to find exactly how to complete a step or pop directions are unclear about details (for example, what CNAME details are needed to point custom domains).

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet powerful, straight-forward social media management tool

Kommentare: It has all the features I need to make my social media life easier. The unified inbox for multiple social media channels saves me so much time not having to switch between tabs and browsers. It is incredible to be able to discover mentions about my brand on the internet and see what other people have to say about it.

It is very simple and easy to use. It has a nice, clean look. I love that it manages all of my social accounts in one place - scheduler, social mentions and unified social inbox. It also has some additional features, such as a password vault to share with teammates and a URL shortener.

There is no integration with Pinterest, yet.

Brinda
Digital Marketeur in Côte d’Ivoire
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Excellent social media management tool

Kommentare: Radaar is a social media marketing tool that helps me save time and effort. The platform has helped me automate the process of scheduling my posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I find this feature very useful because it saves me from having to log into different accounts each day to schedule posts. RADAAR is a tool: -Easy to use and provides good analytics. -Allows you to schedule posts in advance with one click -Allows you to manage your social media in a single platform

The social media sphere is now a necessity for any business, large or small. Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are popular among customers and potential new clients. With so many ways to post content, it can be difficult to keep track of everything. The RADAAR app allows you to manage all social media at once with one interface that takes care of updating profiles. In today's social media driven world, time can be at a premium. Scheduling content in advance is the perfect way to save time. With the click of a button, you can create a post on Facebook or Instagram that will be published at a specific date and time based on your preferences. And it's easy to use.

I've been using Radaar for a few weeks now, and it's been a great help in my marketing efforts. I can easily create visually appealing content quickly and without much effort. The tool is user-friendly and the only complaint I have is that it had trouble syncing with my Instagram account.

Deniz
Head of Marketing Communication in Türkei

An User-Friendly Social Media Management Tool

Kommentare: RADAAR is very user friendly. Besides publishing and reporting tool, I really like passbook. We keep all passwords together and secure.

İt is easier to use compared to what we have experienced so far. The interface is very simple that I really like. Our team is not very early adopter, they always prefer what they got used to but they all like RADAAR and don't hesitate to use it.

Instagram publishing is an issue. We are waiting the day RADAAR will lauch it. It is very important in terms of our business.

Antwort von RADAAR

Hello there, thank you for your interest in RADAAR and your lovely comments. It's great that you love the interface. Your team's bond with RADAAR is great.

Finally, A Good Social Media Management Tool That Doesn't Break The Bank

Kommentare: I have finally found the social media tool I will continue to use for my business. While Sprout Social, Hootsuite, and others are great tools they are far beyond the price that many businesses are willing to spend on a social media management tool.I have tried multiple upcoming, and cheaper, social media management tools over the past two years and have been left disappointed by all of them - except for Radaar. The product is very good as it is, and if the teams continues on the path they are on Radaar will be an incredible tool in the near future. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good social media management tool that will not break the bank.

Fairly pricedEasy to useTons of features A lot of potential growth

Setup could be a little easier, but it still isn't very difficult

Satish Kumar
Satish Kumar
MANAGER in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RADAAR is the go to tool for Social Media Management

Kommentare: Satisfying

RADAAR is a social media management software that helps you schedule and publish posts, manage multiple brands, and collaborate with your team. Its perfect for marketers at every step of the process. I love this product because it lets me do everything I need to get done in one place! With integrated Messaging feature, I have a single dashboard to handle all my audience. Interface is clean & simple & it also integrates with Canva and Crello. Monitoring Feature is spot on. The Link shortener is a icing on the top feature and can be easily customised for your very own domain. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is struggling with the daily challenges of managing social media.

None as of now, It does what we expected and more

Md.
Md.
Senior Manager in Bangladesch
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best social media management tool I have used so far

Kommentare: s a business owner, I manage several social media to generate leads and engage with my clients. Radaar has made this process simple and convenient for us. I am very happy with this tool.

Raadar makes it very easy to manage multiple social media accounts through one platform. The tool allows unlimited social media publishing and scheduling. As there is no restriction on the number of team members, it has been very convenient for us to manage. Further, the tool has URL shortener, and password vault, which are bonus capabilities for a social media management platform. Radaar is a swiss army knife for social media management.

The tool should develop capabilities around Pinterest and google my business.

Joseph
digital agency in Kenia
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in one inbox

Kommentare: I love the fact I can bring all my messages and comments into one portal to reply to when I get chance. No more opening tons of tabs to reply to comments and inquiries.

A social inbox where you can see and answer all messages and comments in one place is one fantastic feature. A password vault & social media monitoring is one incredible feature to track social mentions!

We need a larger space to resize social media posts so that it fits all social platforms

Antwort von RADAAR

Hi there, it's a great feeling to hear these comments from you. Thank you so much for being so interested in RADAAR.

Jubayer Ahmed
Jubayer Ahmed
seo consultant in Bangladesch
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: overalll the experience is good, i am happy using this for my socila scheduling.

Connect your account Get notifications on your inbox Reply to the inbox or produce content to build engagement Build your SM Calendar Analyze data from each social channel See growth engagement from the analytics dashboard Social monitoring to see what others are saying about your brand reply, engage or plan your rebuttal check analytics dashboard

Pinterest accounting integration is missing

Antwort von RADAAR

Hello Jubayer Ahmed, thanks for your kind words and support. There are integrations you want on our roadmap. Our team working every day is working on these.

Mehmet
Front end developer in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My personal thoughts about Radaar.io

I like two main things about this software. First one is user interface, which is really cool and easy for using. This provides good user experience. Other thing is "PassBook" functionality is awesome. Recording customer data was really huge problem for me but I solve this problem with passbook of Radaar.

This software is successful but of course has some functionality problem. The most major problem for me is instagram publishing is not working for now. However, other things look working cool.

Antwort von RADAAR

Hi there, thanks for your kind comments. Our engineers work for more every day. We are growing and developing day by day.

Javed
Javed
Assistant Engineer in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Social Marketing made easy with Radaar

It's and social media marketing service which offers use ful and time saving features for bulk marketing and monitoring. It's interface is quite easy for even for a new user and seems very optimal solution for URLS and cross platform media posting.

It needs some online webinars and tutorials for users to initially deploy and use all the handy features.

Antwort von RADAAR

Hello there, thank you for your interest and comments on RADAAR. We continuously work every day. Follow us and be notified of developments.

Sandeep
Sandeep
Digital Marketer and Designer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One platform to manage all your social media accounts!!

Kommentare: I can manage my social media inbox and build conversation with my audience and collaborate with my team, save time in social media publishing with scheduler, measure analytics as well as store passwords with Password Vault, track links with URL Shortner, and do many other things.

Platform that offers all you need to manage your social media... Including social inbox, social publishing, monitoring, URL shortener, task management, and password management...

I have not found anything I dislike so far with Radaar's Social Media Management application.

Mrunali
Digital Marketing Agency in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Social Media Handling Software In The Market

The most important & useful feature is I get the reports which I can send to my clients. and due to this, I can maintain a healthy relationship with clients without any extra effort. And I like this feature a lot

I think there is nothing that i expect from radaar, but still, they can have more social media accounts. But honestly, I don't use that social media account that is not in the radaar. So there is no point in taking this.

Pantho
Pantho
Founder in Bangladesch

Easy To Use of Social Post Scheduler

Kommentare: Overall experience is moderate. Support is too good. But they need to improve their tool.

- Easy to use - UI is very simple - Android app available - Social profile integration is very easy.

- The mobile app is not fully functional - Getting some error to publish schedule post.