Über eWebinar

Verwandle jedes Video in ein interaktives, automatisiertes Webinar.

Erfahre mehr über eWebinar

Customer Service is non existent. Sensitive content hidden] is a joke, rude, doesn't understand simple questions.

Bewertungen zu eWebinar

4,9

eWebinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 60 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eWebinar bereits verwendet?

Doc
Doc
Survey Sensei in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You won't find a more intuitive, easy-to-use, feature-loaded digital marketing platform

Kommentare: If you're like me, you've used many many buggy crappy software tools. And probably thought that's just the way it is - you have to create "work-arounds", or had to pay top dollar to get good customer support, or have to find skilled pros to figure out the software for you, or simply tolerate missing features. If so, meet eWebinar: a unicorn in digital marketing. Low price, flawless quality, rapid response team, every feature you can imagine, easy-to-use and setup, intuitive, and it DELIVERS results.

INTUITIVE - it's built just the way you would want a webinar tool to work FEATURES - everything you would want in a webinar tool is here, plus amazing features you hadn't thought of are here SUPPORT - day or night, I've never waited more than a few minutes on chat to get a solid answer from a real person, never seen anything like this before DELIVERS - already made 6 sales from the first 70 attendees. Paid for itself 4x over on day 1 of my evergreen.

Having run companies that developed software since 1999, I'm super critical of tools created in this space. eWebinar is the first tool I've used that I have zero complaints about. Flawless.

Dusty
Product Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saved 500+ hours in less than a year!

Kommentare: We are SO IMPRESSED by how much this has helped us. This was it. THE webinar platform we've needed all along!Oh yeah, and our attendance rates? Went from an average of 30% with Zoom to an average of 70% with eWebinar! Meeting people where they are has been a complete game changer for us! I couldn't ask for a better way to save over 500 hours from May to end of year 2022. That was just for one product line! We will be using eWebinar for all 4 of our product teams moving forward. It's THAT good!

Everything about this platform is well thought out, user friendly, and still almost completely customizable. Typically, this level of customization results in a complicated product. This is not the case. I am quickly able to walk through, get set up, and get published with very few questions. New moderators are easily onboarded to use the system.On top of that, once published, it is the most organic moderation experience I have ever had. No more trying to keep up with Zoom chats and Q&A. This integrated directly with our company's slack workspace and allows our team to stay in their workflows while they answer questions LIVE and without delay.

I had a question about how times were displayed in our slack integration once. They fixed in within a day... It wasn't even really their issue. I haven't had another issue since!

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service non-existent

Kommentare: Very poor, wouldn't go back, cancel my sub in the middle of many webinars. Shocking.

Cheap compared Auto chat features I thought it would be good

Customer Service is non existent [sensitive content hidden] is a joke, rude, doesn't understand simple questions The whole UI/UX is just outdated Missing some key features support again... every member is unhelpful

vor 5 Monaten

This person signed up for a trial and had questions while he was setting up his first webinar. He was extremely rude and vulgar, telling us we weren't listening to him and swearing nonstop at us. I told him I would cancel his account and for him to go elsewhere as we are not a company that accepts that kind of behavior. He threatened to leave bad reviews about us everywhere and talk bad about us on his social - I have this entire conversation saved to prove that he was losing it. He never used our product, and is lying about how we canceled his subscription "in the middle of many webinars" because he never actually ran a webinar. We can prove this. I guess you can't make everyone happy, and some people just like to take their anger out on anyone without a face on the internet. He's hiding his identify as a reviewer because he is blatantly lying about his experience and telling a one-sided story.

Damian
CEO in Polen
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just try it

When the webinar is not live (recording) it doesn't cheat users into thinking it is live. Instead it gives them the best possible experience they can have from the recording. Love it!

Lack of beneficial pricing option if you consistently need more than 12 000 registrants a month. Right now the workaround is to have multiple accounts. It's a little troublesome but does its job.

Aaron
Aaron
SaaS Onboarding Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for anyone who wants to automate customer success, sales, onboarding

Kommentare: I give a lot of workshops for my business and haven't been happy with the other "automated webinar" solutions out there because they are all hard to setup, clunky and don't look very professional. So I end up doing live ones OR sending a recording which isn't nearly as good as a live workshop. eWebinar lets me create workshops that engage viewers, lets me interact with them live (I can interact with dozens of viewers at the same time through chat) and let's me scale my sales process infinitely. There are so many users beyond just automating workshops, like onboarding calls, trainings, demos, interviews with experts, customer success. I honestly think this is going to be the next big change that will disrupt the sales and customer success industry.

SO easy to setup. I had my first on-demand workshop set up in 10 minutes. The engagement features are awesome. I can chat live with people on the workshop and engage them with popups, cards, polls, etc. The product is rock solid too. Worked flawlessly out of the box. The customer-facing interface is polished, professional and something I'm proud to send to users and customers.

- Would love to have a mobile app to be able to interact live with viewers, but I think that's something they're working on. Other than that I can't find anything now that I don't like about the tool.

Antwort von eWebinar Labs

Thank you, Aaron! Never gets old to hear from a happy customer. Looking forward to growing your business with you!

Amy
Amy
Sr. Director of Partner Success in USA

Easy to Use, Innovative, Empowering

Kommentare: It's been a great experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team. She's committed to a wonderful experience for her customers and the end user and has been available always to hear our feedback and improve the platform.

The ability to customize interactions during the webinar make it a really great experience for the user, but also allows us to get a lot more insight out of our training. It's also been a great process getting integrations set up to work with our customer service systems so that we can have webinars running all the time and not worry about missing user comments or interactions.

There are a few struggles with the mobile viewing of webinars that gave us some trouble at the beginning when we were getting set up.

Antwort von eWebinar Labs

Thank you, Amy! The mobile experience has been redesigned and will be scheduled for development hopefully in the next few weeks. I think you'll love the update, thanks for your patience and appreciate your support at Penny!!

Avery
Avery
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

feels live but without the work + stress

everything "on the right hand side". All their interactions are amazing. Keeps the users really engaged and happy and feeling like its live. The live chat is amazing and the slack integration is perfect!

I do wish they had better notification statistics & set up.

Gary
Gary
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best automated webinar software I've ever used...

Kommentare: At first I was a little skeptical about eWebinar because a lot of webinar solutions I've come across have nice websites but fail to offer an actual solution. I was surprised to see that eWebinar actually walks the walk. All the features they list on their website are in their app, and more! Our customers always compliment on how nice the experience is. The most unique thing about eWebinar is there is a variety of interactions you can program like polls, tips, questions, offers. It makes the webinar experience interactive and fun. Any time I have a question, their team responds quickly.

eWebinar has the most beautiful customer interface that wows our customers, they find it easier to join than Zoom. Their live chat is a true chat system that I can access on my phone. If I respond when attendees are offline, they will get my response on email. With other automated webinar solutions I've used in the past, the "chat" is a comment box that goes to email, whereas eWebinar's live chat is really chat.

It doesn't have the integration I want so we had to setup Zapier. It's okay for now, the support teams says they are working on more integrations.

Thank you, Gary!

CEO in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Avoid burnout by automating your salesy self!

Kommentare: eWebinar is a super smart piece of technology that blends asynchronous, pre-recorded videos with interactive elements like widgets, polls, and chat. Now that I have my eWebinar set up, when I get an inbound inquiry, I send people to it and let it do the selling for me. Once the prospect has done that, I have a much more informed and qualified lead. It's like putting my sales pitches on autopilot!

• Really easy to create and configure a new eWebinar video • Powerful widgets that can be triggered to appear just at the right moment in the recorded video • Web-first software that doesn't require downloads or installs • Clean and attractive design • Responsive team

• It's not possible to replace a recorded video once you've set it up (granted, the timings would be off in a new recording, but still) • Relatedly, it's not possible to edit a video once it's been uploaded (so you have to upload only the absolute final video)

Liam
Liam
CEO in Israel
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

That's the 10x tool is needed

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Since we've started using Ewebinar, in the last 20 days have 59.76% attendens rate.
49% are watching over 60 minutes (out of 90), and most of them register to an event that's 10 minutes after the registration time(could never do that with Zoom), and we've also tried few other softwares)
Meanwhile we have sold 2421$ in sales, from the people that organically came into our website and registered to the webinar.

Well, what is like the most is that we could moved from 1 webinar a week (manually streams through Zoom) to 4 webinars a day! It's actually an automated sales machine.

Huuuu.. I have no complaints, maybe they cab add an option to choose colors for the sticky manu. But that's not critical at all.

Andrew
President in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use, well designed. feature rich, our team loves it!

Kommentare: Really easy to use, our team got up and running quickly without any training involved. The solution is thoughtfully designed and intuitive. Their support team is very responsive and will take feature requests into consideration.

We've tried webinar automation software in the past but a lot of them out there are poorly designed and do not reflect our company's branding and quality of product. We've also tried automation features on live webinar platforms but they're not much more than a static replay video hosted on a webpage. webinar delivers videos as webinars with a live chat system that is built like our support system, moving conversations to email when attendees are offline. This allows us to host webinars without having someone there to monitor the sessions, and allows our team to answer questions at their own time. It's a huge time saver, we're doing a lot more training, and customers love the experience with interactions and pop ups.

It would be really nice if there is a mobile app to manage the chat back end so you can get push notifications instead of emails. Right now you can answer chats by logging onto the mobile optimized website so it's okay. It's not a deal breaker but definitely a nice to have in the future. Having said that, being able to manage the webinar from your phone is a game changer. No other webinar solution lets you do that, you always have to login from the desktop.

Emily
Product Trainer in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, and a HUGE Time Saver!

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great! eWebinar is so easy to use, and it has been an enormous time saver. Implementation was also incredibly easy, and it really only took one short training session to get the hang of it. Within my office I have then taught several other people how to use, and create webinars through the platform. As a national company, this has also been extremely helpful in increasing the attendance numbers for all of our webinars as these are now offered via the replay option, as well as in each member's time zone.

I'm a big fan of this program! This really allows me to save time by automating webinars, while also increasing availability. We are a national company, and previously we were running webinars once a day at a set time. This allows us to increase our reach by providing webinars at a variety of times including our members own time zone. I love the fact that even though these are automated webinars, you can still interact with those who are attending via the chat, and the use of interactions has been extremely beneficial. These help to highlight important things within the webinar, and also keeps our members engaged throughout the webinar.

I have found that any time a feature is missing or I've thought of something that might be beneficial the eWebinar team has been really great about looking into the requested improvements. One thing that I would love to have added in is an engagement tracker. On other platforms that I've used in the past it actually tracks whether or not the user is paying attention to the screen the webinar is running on. For example if they are on a second screen doing other work, the webinar would note that. Having something like that would be really useful to add in so that it's easier for us to go back to the member who may not have been paying attention and request that they re-take any required webinars.

Antwort von eWebinar Labs

Thank you, Emily! Love hearing from happy customers like you and looking forward to growing alongside you guys :)

Joe
Chief Creative Officer in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for real estate agents onboarding and training

Kommentare: Great. Love this software and would recommend it to my peers. It’s really easy to use, and if you put the time into it you can really drive engagement with your people.

My favorite tool is the ability to create what they call “interactions” — a set of prompts that come through the chat section of the webinar that make it feel live and interactive. The interactions keep the audience engaged throughout the webinar, so they’re not just watching a static video. I put in polls, questions, tips, and downloads, all of which give my agents something to do while they’re watching. The chat system allows viewers to submit questions and I can respond at my own time, within a reasonable timeframe and that makes my team feel heard, which is important. I also love that I can make one great presentation that is “perfect" and make it an evergreen webinar that agents can join basically on demand, including nights and weekends when they're away from distractions. This is really important in our industry, when “compliance” training is always a lower priority than active clients or sales training. And having a recurring training schedule means every agent can get the information they want at their time.

I wish I had more time to create more videos for this! Creating the interactions is easy, but getting a perfect video presentation is hard.

Mihaela
Director of Marketing in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highest conversion we've ever seen!!!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a rock-star! She is responsive to client needs and has a vision for the product that is disrupting the industry. There was a time once where we forgot to publish an eWebinar and we thought that our work was lost...we contacted the team through chat and they were able to retrieve everything in just minutes -- even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] got involved. We are planning to have at least 30+ active eWebinars running next year and our Sales team can't keep up with the leads generated. Thank you eWebinar - best product I've seen in a long time.

As a marketer, I'm always looking for better ways to generate leads, increase conversions, and reduce manual work for my team. eWebinar has been transformational to our business! In just the first 6 months of implementing eWebinar we generated 100 high-quality opportunities and $2M in pipeline :) The results were actually shocking to me. Our Client Success team has also taken on the system, using it for client training, onboarding, and special events. eWebinar is so easy to set-up and actually FUN to use!! The analytics are easy to understand and provide real value to the business. Our attendees stay till the end and engaged the entire time because the interactions keep them interested. I highly recommend this product!! Don't get stuck doing things the "old fashion" way. If your company values innovation, speed, and beautiful design, look no further. There is no better choice.

Since our CRM is Zoho, our integration is handled through Zapier. I wish the integration was tigher.

kye
UX strategy in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Great product with very unique features

Kommentare: It greatly reduced the amount of time I spent giving the same talk over, and over, and over. Which for the money is pretty much priceless - I can't recommend it enough especially if this isn't your first webinar rodeo.

The interface is really cool looking and intuitive to use. Stting up was a breeze, and after a few hours of playing around creating a webinar and adding interactions to it became a second nature. I was able to fully customise the colours and add my logo so users felt like the entire domain belonged to my brand. I teach design classes so this was important to look good. There are other products in this space as you know if you are familiar with creating and maintaining webinars, but eWebinar in particular has a lot of unique features which make it worth the money and time invested. It looks like a lot of time was spent polishing the interface and overall user flow.

There is some time required to set up your webinars. A lots of settings and features to learn (but once you do their benefits are immediately apparrent and powerful.)

Stephanie
Owner/Director in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Incredible feature-rich automated webinars, at a fraction of the price

eWebinar is seamless, light and easy to use, while also being incredible feature rich. I have had 15,000 people sign up for my evergreen webinar over the past few months, and it's resulted in a ton of sales. I love how engaged my participants are; they have fun interacting even though it's pre-recorded. The customer service is incredible (fast and always give a solution) and my webinar stats have never been better: Signup rate, showup rate, engagement rate and sales are through the roof. Couldn't be happier.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about eWebinar. Any issues I've had were cleared up immediately by support. It's everything I could want in an automated webinar software.

Kevin
Client Enablement Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eWebinar has increased every measurable

Kommentare: I can't speak highly enough for our experience with eWebinar. The customer service is top-notch, the sales process was easy and not forceful, and the product has been everything promised and more.

Interactions. The ability for the client to interact during a webinar has been huge. It not only has gotten more people signed in to our webinars, they are staying on the webinars longer, they are engaging more throughout, and they're learning more during the webinar. It's been a game changer.

Everything that we've needed that wasn't there when we started has been added at this point. Including features that we didn't even know we needed!

Ally
Customer Success Manager in Kanada

Great for on-demand webinars

Easy to set up, use and track how your webinars impact the audience.

Wish they had an amplitude integration but I know that isn't their fault! They are super open to feedback :)

Penny
Customer Success Specialist in Kanada

A game changer

Kommentare: One of our eWebinar presenters was meeting a client for the first time. The client was insistent they had met before. It turns out the client had participated in an eWebinar and was convinced it was a live presentation just for her.

Being able to offer on-demand training that is flexible and concise to fit into clients' schedules, yet being able to supplement the training with handouts and tips allows us to offer the same training in a 20 minute webinar that used to take 1-2 hours of staff time.

Reporting across webinars would be beneficial. When selling the product to management to justify adding more webinars, for example, it would be great to be able to demonstrate the total number of registrants and hours of training offered without having to go into the reporting on each individual webinar and tallying the results manually.

Lucas
Naturopath in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding versatility

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been incredible. I highly recommend this software to other entrepreneurs and educators.

The interactive chatbox when someone joins the automated webinar makes ewebinar outstanding. I find the hosting easy and very efficient to set up.

Conversion tracking not perfect, but it is still very good.

Jeff
CSO in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simply The Best. Period.

Kommentare: From set up to continued use, this product has been a delight. In addition, their update schedule has been impressive.

This is, without question, the easiest self-running webinar software I've ever experienced. Attendees love it and so does my staff.

I would appreciate deeper analytics on visitors, but their addition of the ability to track in other systems will likely take care of that.

Strategy & Operations Manager in Singapur
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic product and team

eWebinar is a wonderful tool that we leverage for numerous solutions across the business. I enjoy the intuitivness of the platform and the 'plug and play' interactions that make editing and producing videos a much easier process for those of us less experienced in this area.

We really look forward to some more robust analytics features that can better inform us of our viewers preferences and behaviours. We've discussed this with eWebinar's responsive team and hope to see some updates in the New Year.

Thomas P.
Thomas P.
Director of Sales in USA

eWebinar to the rescue

With traditional webinars, we were averaging 40-50% attendance. Since we have implemented eWebinar our average attendance rates hover between 80-90%, we have even seen weeks of 100%. This tool gives potential customers the ability to pick when THEY want to watch or attend an on-demand showing instead of fitting into our set schedule that may or may not work for them. We are able to reach more prospects with better information and interactivity than in the past. The sales team very quickly adopted eWebinar and changed their outreach to invite leads to eWebinars reaching a broader audience and giving them time to focus on high-interest prospects first.

We are currently using the Slack integration and it is working very well, our first choice would have been Intercom but if it was not a deal-breaker by any means.

Seymour
Founder & President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

After 10 years in Webinars We Finally Found The Solution

I consider myself a veteran of webinars, having produced my first over a decade ago and used them in multiple businesses. For our most recent business we simply couldn't find any software we liked so we built our own, but always continued the search for a great ready-made webinar SAAS. Only now with eWebinar have we made the switch, and we couldn't be more delighted. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have really got this thing figured out and the product is built with a passion and attention to detail that is extremely rare.

There's not much not to love. The SAAS is updated regularly and thoughtfully and they've been highly responsive to our feedback.

Sean
Content Director and Head of Sales in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simply nothing better on the market - period!

Kommentare: We have been delighted with the support from the eWebinar team (not that we needed much hand holding). We utilise the integration with HubSpot which is just so easy.

The platform is so easy to use and totally intuitive. I created our first eWebinar demo on my own after a few minuutes of orientation.

Nothing to note here. There is nothing I dislike about eWebinar. Stunning platform.