Über PlayMetrics

Modernize your operations in ways that weren’t possible before with a platform everyone in your club will love.

Erfahre mehr über PlayMetrics

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu PlayMetrics

4,9
5,0
5,0

PlayMetrics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du PlayMetrics bereits verwendet?

Matt C.
Director of Coaching in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our club has been incredibly impressed with PlayMetrics since the first time we saw PlayMetrics in action via a demo and we have continued to be impressed throughout the onboarding process and daily use. The onboarding process was a breeze and the software can do everything that was demonstrated and much more. Anytime we have had a question the support has been very prompt and helpful. Our club is running much more efficiently now and the experience of our families is far improved. I highly recommend PlayMetrics!

PlayMetrics was able to be a single software source that was able to replace multiple software sources we were previously using. The efficiency the club gained from having everything in one spot has been invaluable. The user experience for our staff and for our families has been unbelievable. The support whenever we have had a question has been prompt and very helpful.

Our former registration program was "free" but the credit card processing fees were much higher. We were also paying for a separate communication and scheduling platform. When we factored in the savings from processing fees and the cost of not having to pay for the other system we ended up having a minimal cost impact for a far superior system.

Kevin W.
Board Member in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great suite of products for managing a soccer club or organization

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We love how it's soccer-focused - it's not generic for multiple sports - it gets the workflows and processes of a soccer organization and tries to support them with soccer-specific knowledge, which is super helpful. From session planning to parent communication, to tryout and registration management, it really has given up more power to manage our 900+ players spread across 8 grades of activities.

As a town -based organization, it's a little challenging because club soccer is based on birth year, where we are by school grade. It renders a few features a little hard to use, but with some planning, you can work around this limitation fairly easily. They have had multiple conversations with us about how that could improve, so I'm hopeful future development in this area will make the product even more flexible.

Elijah A.

One Stop

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the system has exceeded expectatioons.

Everything is located in one place. You don't have to go to multiple platforms to gather information.

Everything having to be connected to a player. Like we use or would like to use the platform for other types of registrations, like fundraising events.

Chris M.
Director of Operations & Administration in USA
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Milwaukee Kickers Review

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been fantastic. It's hard to believe that an operating system can replace 3-4 systems we had to use in the past. It truly is an all-in-1 system that is easy to navigate and maneuver.

This software is constantly developing to fit the needs of its users. The developers and success team listen to your concerns and actively look to adjust them in the system to fit your needs. I've never had experience with a support team and development team who truly listen and look to accommodate your club needs.

What I like least in the software is difficult because it is constantly being adjusted because of the developers ability to listen and fix problems for its users. At the current moment, I would like to see staff roles be more customizable.

Fuzzy S.
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent from start to every day use!

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been exceptional. My entire team is pleased with the change to Playmetrics!

I’m very happy with the admin and club management aspect of things as a coach I really like the useability of the app especially game time when you have to have quick chats or scheduling updates. I like having the entire schedule accessibility to the other parents at my fingertips.

Playmetrics team is always willing to work through any challenges we may have with the software because they always want to get better. One feature I wish we could develop better is registration or program edability with a mobile platform.

Steve S.

By Far the Best Club Management Solution

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We have been incredibly happy with PlayMetrics and have had an excellent experience, from the sales process through deployment. The staff is beyond helpful, knows the product inside and out, and timely in their communication.

The quality and breadth of features is excellent. The design and capabilities are well-thought-out, making the solution intuitive and extremely useful for many critical needs.

As the product continues to grow, I hope to see a unified field planner to manage our various complexes across multiple programs.

David V.
Youth Soccer Head Coach in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Question: Why Aren't You Using PlayMetrics?

5 letzte Woche Neu

Finally, a single platform to communicate EVERYTHING to my team members and the Club! Every bit of Club contact information I could want is easily accessible, and the calendar provides me a single place to populate ALL of our seasonal year events and get accurate availability count for attendance. I was even able to help guide parents to their current balance if they had questions, and help facilitate payment back to the Club - not bad for a soccer coach! Email, alerts, chat - you've got it all. Believe me, you'll use them all too! Running short of time and need a quick training topic? No problem. Dive deeper into the Drills section and see what your Technical Staff and other coaches may have already created and shared. Having the ability to create custom training sessions and upload them into a custom library is fantastic! I needed coverage for a weekend's worth of games, and created a simple roster with substitution patterns for those specific events. Then, I simply added my Technical Director as a Guest Coach for the weekend, and he was able to run with the group no problem. No lengthy phone call required, or an exhaustive note-taking session in advance. Everything was right there at his fingertips! So, the question really is: Why Aren't You Using PlayMetrics? #SaveaClub

Mobile app didn't always display the entire roster and availability, but only if you had more than 14 players or so. This may have been related to my antiquated Galaxy S8, but still something I would have liked to be able to have available so I could see if players at the bottom end of the alphabet were coming to training or not.

Renee M.
Administrator in USA

Great Customer Serive

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great

Your Customer Service...If I have a question, concern, or problem, PlayMetrics connects with me with in 1-2 hours at the longest. I even get check up emails to see how things are going. Resources for Customer Service are usually the first to go, but not at PlayMetrics. We need to learn and manage no less than seven (7) software products to operate our Club. Try getting through to GotSport, Demosphere, and SportsEngine to name a few.

Gathering all the financial information I need at the end of the month.

Kristen S.
Chief Administrative Officer in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

You won't regret the decision to move to PlayMetrics!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Working with the entire PlayMetrics staff has been a pleasure since day 1. They are knowledgeable, responsive and extremely supportive.

The improvement in our field scheduling, payment collection and communication processes with the PlayMetrics system have been a game changer.

We are looking forward to the enhancements that will improve the efficiency of registering players with our governing bodies.

Courtney C.
Director of Club Operations and Member Services in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best thing to happen in Club Management

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: As I have told everyone that asks me, this software has completely changed the tryout process and team acceptance process for this club. Its simple, thoughtful and very thorough. Every little detail is thought through and you can tell that the PlayMetrics team cares about the software they are providing.

Customer Support is a step above the rest. I dont go more than 5 minutes without a response back with an answer to my question. They are thorough and always follow back up to make sure that my question was answered.

The calendar doesn't allow for specific labels and that confuses things with our membership

Mayowa O.
President in USA

Great

Kommentare: It's been fantastic

The ease of use and effectiveness of the product

Would love a email feature - mass communication to emails outside of program