Über Calcurates

Calcurates ist eine herausragende Multi-Carrier-Versandsoftware für E-Commerce, die einen einfach zu verwaltenden Versand beim Bezahlvorgang ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Calcurates

I love how easy it is to implement and setup compared to the older style of uploading CSVs.

It’s a little expensive and would prefer if there was some synchronisation as a fallback in case of API failure.

Bewertungen zu Calcurates

4,9
5,0
5,0

Calcurates hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Calcurates bereits verwendet?

Dan-Andrei
Dan-Andrei
Magento Developer in UK

Massive well done

Kommentare: Sorted out the shipping needs of some really big UK clients, and not only that. Any bug report or feature that has been requested by me ( us , MTC. ) which we know might benefit our client(s) and not only, the development team at calcurates has taken that into consideration and implemented those features in a really short amount of time.

Ease of use, the fact that i do not have to spend time in creating a million rows long CSV with shipping methods and the fact that the developers of the module are really involved in helping not only me as a person who recommended certain clients, but taking time to present the product to the clients based on their needs and even more than that to start implementing their needs on demo accounts as a showcase on how easy it is to fulfil the needs of website owners.

i do not think that there is a part of the software / service that i do not like

Antwort von Calcurates

Dan-Andrei, many thanks for your trust and positive review from the developer's point of view. We are very happy to have you among our clients. All the best to you and all MTC team.

Julia
CEO in Deutschland

Мery satisfied

Kommentare: Today, about 10 of our clients are already using Calcurates solution in Magento 2

we have been using the service for more than two years and we see how it has developed: when a good team is behind it, everything works out.

we faced challenges for customer niches with all sorts of constructions in delivery methods and we always managed to solve it as the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the online shop needed it

vor 7 Monaten

Julia, many thanks for your positive feedback! We are happy to have you among our partners, as well as serve your clients' shipping needs.

Jan
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Shipping solution with great features and good support, but some missing features for Woocommerce

Kommentare: I'm so far very happy with the features and support provided. Any minor bugs I reported were fixed extremely quickly. The only downside is the pricing which is relatively high for "just a shipping rate calculator". When all features will be available for Woocommerce this may change this price/value ratio.

Extremely good and personal support, great table rate features (very flexible to configure), good integration in Woocommerce.

There are quite a few features not implemented for Woocommerce yet (but they are available for Magento), e.g. landed cost calculation, label printing, etc. This leads to the pricing being quite expensive compared to the competition.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Starshipit, ShipStation und ShippyPro

Warum Calcurates gewählt wurde: Starshipit's table rate system was not very intuitive to use and missed features. But the biggest issue was the faulty implementation of the EU IOSS system which they didn't manage to fix. I can't say yet if Calcurates will be able to implement this any better, but their support is much more reactive and listens to customer requests.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Starshipit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Calcurates: Calcurates combines an extensively configurable table rate shipping price calculation capability, with live rates which can be provided to Woocommerce. Future features (not implemented yet for Woocommerce) should include landed cost and label printing which would give me a complete shipping solution for my ecommerce business (at the moment I'm using Shipstation for customs declarations label printing)

vor 7 Monaten

Jan, huge thanks for your detailed feedback! We will do our best to increase Calcurates price/value ratio for you.

Ross
Marketing Manager in UK

Really neat solutions with lots of options

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the level of customisability of the software, you can integrate with multiple carriers or you can run it as a very simply table based shipping solution.

It is perhaps a little expensive for what it does.

Jeena
Director of Operations in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

Calcurates is a step up from the previous shipping app we were using. After some customizing and tweaking, it performs as we need it and is a nice hands off kind of app once everything is set. The customer service is stellar!

I haven't needed to go into it too much so I don't know if this is actually true but I feel it could be a little more user friendly. I know there's a learning curve, though, so maybe eventually I'll have a better understanding of it.

Aftermarket Supervisor in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Calcurates is Great!

Kommentare: Overall Calcurates is great and the support is great as well

The integration is easy and customer support is always willing to help setup anything and the customization is great

I think what could be improved is video tutorial of how to do more things within calculates

vor 7 Monaten

David, many thanks for your positive feedback! We are happy to serve your shipping needs.

Luc
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for flexibility and growth

You have endless possibilities with all the conditions and rules you can implement. Last day I had to create a flat rate shipping option to create a special order for a customer it took me 5 minutes and my staff was able to see it and could complete the order.

I would have said the distance condition but they did implement it recently so I am all good

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! We're glad to help you with the shipping storefront and wish all the best with your business.

James
Managing member in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Pure Wave Audio

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great through the whole process

The amount of user options that do not need programing

Nothing. It meets all my needs for what I am using it for.

vor 7 Monaten

James, many thanks for your clear-cut feedback!

Melody
Brand Designer in USA

Great Company to Work With

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked me through any issues I had since this was my first time setting up shipping software on a website. All of my general questions as well as questions about customized features were answered. Overall great customer service and ongoing support!

This software didn't initially have everything our client needed, but after communicating with them we were able to get the feature that we needed added. They were quick with making the changes and great with communication!

The dashboard user interface might be a little easier to use for new/inexperienced users if it was redesigned. My biggest issue was with getting APIs for Google Maps integrated and working properly, but that's more than likely because I'm inexperienced with them (the Calcurates team did help me with it).

vor 6 Monaten

Melody, huge thanks for your precious feedback!

Ecommerce Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Custom Shipping Extension for Magento

Kommentare: Excellent customer service that goes above and beyond.

I love all the customized rules that we can create with the software. The rules based system allows us to offer a wide variety of shipping options for our customers. Thus, increasing customer delivery time and satisfaction.

At this time, less options for international shipping of UPS and FedEx but I am told this will come with future releases.