Filtern nach:

Über Calcurates

Calculates is the ultimate multi-carrier shipping software for e-commerce that enables easy-to-manage shipping on checkout.

Erfahre mehr über Calcurates

Dan-andrei R.
Dan-andrei R.
Magento Developer in UK

Massive well done

Kommentare: Sorted out the shipping needs of some really big UK clients, and not only that. Any bug report or feature that has been requested by me ( us , MTC. ) which we know might benefit our client(s) and not only, the development team at calcurates has taken that into consideration and implemented those features in a really short amount of time.

Ease of use, the fact that i do not have to spend time in creating a million rows long CSV with shipping methods and the fact that the developers of the module are really involved in helping not only me as a person who recommended certain clients, but taking time to present the product to the clients based on their needs and even more than that to start implementing their needs on demo accounts as a showcase on how easy it is to fulfil the needs of website owners.

i do not think that there is a part of the software / service that i do not like

Antwort von Calcurates

vor 11 Monaten

Dan-Andrei, many thanks for your trust and positive review from the developer's point of view. We are very happy to have you among our clients. All the best to you and all MTC team.

Luc B.
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for flexibility and growth

You have endless possibilities with all the conditions and rules you can implement. Last day I had to create a flat rate shipping option to create a special order for a customer it took me 5 minutes and my staff was able to see it and could complete the order.

I would have said the distance condition but they did implement it recently so I am all good

Antwort von Amasty

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We're glad to help you with the shipping storefront and wish all the best with your business.

Michael P.
Ecommerce Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Custom Shipping Extension for Magento

Kommentare: Excellent customer service that goes above and beyond.

I love all the customized rules that we can create with the software. The rules based system allows us to offer a wide variety of shipping options for our customers. Thus, increasing customer delivery time and satisfaction.

At this time, less options for international shipping of UPS and FedEx but I am told this will come with future releases.