Über Mint

Finanzmanagementlösung, die bei der Erstellung von Budgets, der Verfolgung von Investitionen, der Verwaltung von Rechnungen hilft und Erinnerungen für anstehende Zahlungen sendet.

Erfahre mehr über Mint

There are so many things I love about this app.

Certain financial institutions do not work on the platform. They are adding them all the time but I am still missing some.

Bewertungen zu Mint

4,9

Mint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mint bereits verwendet?

Rajesh
Rajesh
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of my favorite and best cloud application

Kommentare: This is one of my favorite and best cloud application that I have been using since 2012, it has all the features that you can expect from an online cloud based accounts management. As a developer and project manager myself I could not have expected anything more from the team. Support this team by applying for the offers that they present as an options to save.

Very easy to understand nothing to download or install just setup your accounts online: credit cards accounts, bank accounts, investment accounts... Major US Institutions are integrated and also you have an option to enter manually any account or institution that are not supported. It pulls all the individual transactions from your institution in a secured transaction, simply categorized your transactions, add tags, notes and voila you have all the reports in real time. Drill down your report with pie or bar chart add specific filters: month, year or custom filter for specific category, account, merchant or tag. Export transactions to a CSV for further analysis or reporting with the power of spreadsheet. Setup your budget, goals for tracking and alerts. Best part it is Absolutely free!

Currently it does not support multi-currency due to which if you have an overseas account and you would like to see your net worth you will have to convert those transaction manually and enter them. It only supports US institutions no support for overseas bank, institutions. No integration with Turbo Tax or any tax software for filing taxes online

Cindy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great alternative to expensive accounting software

Kommentare: I am loving this software. I was hesitant at first after using another software for years, but I was pleasantly surprised and how much I love it and how easy it is to manage my finances.

I was vert impressed with how easy this software is to set up and use. Very self explanatory. I love that they monitor your money and your spending and alert you when thigs don't seem right or when you go over budget.

The automatic assignment of some accounts is inaccurate

Todd
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent for expense tracking, but that's about it

Kommentare: It helps with expense tracking and it does very well in that regard.

It does a good job of automatically logging expenses and after implementing a few custom rules, it's pretty accurate with categorizing them properly.

The budgeting aspect of mint does not match the reality of how people "really" budget. There will always be months of overspending and months of underspending... and everyone's "income" is a bit variable (monetary gifts, product returns, etc). Mint doesn't account for these very well and it does nothing for planning.

Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best money management tool

Kommentare: I use Mint to help meet my financial goals, such as saving for a home down payment. It helps me see areas where I could do better as well as areas where I am doing fine. It's simple, integrated on your phone, and best of all it's free.

Mint is a fantastic and free tool for managing your money. It allows you to gather all of your financial accounts in one place so you can accurately track your net worth over time, as well as serve as an easy tool for budgeting and expense tracking.

Mint does have some intelligent tracking of purchase categories, but it seems like it hits a point where it doesn't try very hard. I have to do quite a bit of manual recategorizing, even for regular purchases.

Ryan
Ryan
Marketing Analytics Engineer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mint is my favorite place to keep track of my family's budget

Kommentare: Very positive. Used it for years with no plans on changing.

My family has used Mint for years to keep track of our personal budget. The integrations that it has with my banks has been instrumental in helping my family manage our finances.

At least for the personal finance aspect, it is heavily focused on monthly expenses which makes it slightly difficult to keep track of expenses that are not monthly such as insurances which are bi-annual or annual. They have improved their budget keeping to allow for rollovers which is how we keep track of those expenses that are not monthly but I still wish I could set an annual budget for those expenses

Deborah
Deborah
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Mint is Marvelous

Kommentare: Mint has really helped me develop a clear picture of my spending. I love the charts to show what categories I spent this month total vs last month or vs last year. I can easily adjust categories or add tags to items on my credit cards to properly organize them as far as medical vs home vs entertainment etc. I love to see my net worth at a glance. Mint is marvelous!

I love everything about Mint. You can have all of your finances in one place to see what you spend and what you invest. Categories are memorized so all of your spending is organized. Super easy to develop and manage monthly budgets. All accounts are synced in real time.

Of course one has to set up all their accounts to get started. Once that is done it is terrific. On rare occasion one of may accounts will mysteriously disappear. However, I just add it again and it reappears. A small annoyance, but nothing more.

Kevin
Kevin
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The easiest way to manage all of your finances!

Kommentare: I've used Mint for years, and love it. I check it daily, and it has really helped me organized all of my finances. The daily credit score and tips are great. I have recommended to many people!

I love that Mint connects with all of your credit cards, bank accounts, and loans and gives you an easy to read list of balances, due dates, progress towards goals, and much more.

Some bank account connections need to be re-established regularly, but it is easy to do. I am guessing that is a security feature of the bank, and not the software's fault.

Linh
Linh
Tax Auditor in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best alternative for personal finance tracking

Kommentare: It is still the best free-to-use personal finance tracking. If you can handle the ad and regular manual adjustment to correct the automatic categorization, Mint would work for you.

Mint is free to use, feature-rich personal finance tracking. Mint supports all major financial institutions and automatically download user's transactions. It provided a meaningful overview of personal wealth, income statements with categorized expenses.

Since it is free to use, Mint uses ad which may distract end-user. The automatic categorization makes the same mistakes until the user applies manual adjustments. The manual adjustment process is slow and has not been updated for at least 3 years.

Director of Sales & Marketing in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very strong financial app.

Kommentare: Excellent app that is easy to set-up and utilize on a daily basis.....Does a nice job synching all account.

Mint is easy to use and does as advertised. Also a 100% FREE APP. Simple, but attractive user interface.

Not very good at tracking investments accounts.

Frank
Frank
Management in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Budgeting Tool

It is very user friendly, offer many tools for budgeting, gives lots of recommendations to what actions need to be considered

Portal at time has too much information that makes it confusing

Megan
Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Personal Finance Made Easy!

Kommentare: I started using Mint a few years ago after deciding I wanted to keep track of my personal finances. I initially started out writing out all my expenses on the iPhone notes app. When I downloaded Mint I couldn't believe how easy it was! I didn't have to manually write out my expenses anymore. Mint does everything for you and categorizes all the purchases you've made via your linked cards. I always recommend it to all my friends and family!

There are so many things I love about this app! For one, the interface is very user-friendly. You just connect your debit and credit cards and then Mint categorizes and keeps track of your bills and expenses. I love that you don't have to do anything. Mint does it all for you so it's perfect for anyone new to personal finance. I like how Mint shows you your daily, weekly, and monthly spending in a graph and list form. It makes it really easy to visually see your spending habits. I also like how Mint suggests different credit cards for you and shows you how much you can save and perks for each card. Whenever I'm shopping for a new credit card it's really easy to just scroll through the credit card list on Mint and quickly scan for the one that offers the best sign up bonus and perks.

Mint automatically categorizes your purchases so you can see how much you're spending in each category. For example, some of my main categories are clothing, shopping, gas & fuel, groceries, etc. Mint is pretty good at categorizing your purchases correctly but a few times a month Mint will wrongly categorize my purchases. Just last week a purchase that should have been "groceries" was actually categorized as "clothing". It's not a huge issue but it does make it necessary to manually scan through everything to make sure I'm getting accurate information on my spending habits.

Scott
Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mint an excellent choice for all your budgeting and financial planning needs

Kommentare: I have been a customer that has stood the test of time. After many attempts years ago to find the program that would work best for me, I was introduced to Mint and never went back.

I love that I have had one piece of software that I have used for more than 10 years! I also appreciate that updates make it better each year! It has served my purposes in personal finance and in business which thrills me. Thankful for software that truly helps its customers rather than just seeking to take advantage of or use its clientele.

Some features are frustrating. I would like to be able to adjust past budgets for instance and have everything updated to the present. Also, getting the categorization feature to be consistent as I always have to double-check most months. While this is a con I am super thankful for the items it get right!

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-One Financial Management

Mint is great for managing accounts all in one place and being able to track expenses, income, goals, and budgets. Easy-to-understand visuals. It also generates interesting tidbits to help you gain insight on your spending and saving habits.

I've had some trouble getting certain bills/financial institutions linked to Mint, it would also be nice to have an integration with Apple Card to pull that into the budgets instead of having to manually enter transactions, but that may be on Apple's end of things.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful product for personal financial tracking

Kommentare: I love using this to keep track of my personal finances. I feel much more in control of everything than before I used it.

I login for a couple of minutes every day. Since it's automatically linked to all of my accounts, I am way way more likely to catch any fraudulent charges. I feel much safer keeping an eye on everything, all in one place.

I'd be happy to pay a bit monthly towards removing ads. The phone app is difficult to use, you really need to use the online version on a computer.

Personalwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Financial Aggregator

Kommentare: I login to Mint daily to ensure no suspicious activity on my account and their alerts about my credit report are helpful reminders.

Once I connected all my accounts this is a great way to have a consistent snapshot of my financial standing on a daily basis.

Occasionally there are connection issues that seem to occur with the same accounts with little idea on how to resolve fully. Also there are some financial institutions I have accounts with that will not connect.

Amelia
Account Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Life Changing

Kommentare: I am in love with this program. With inflation and the cost of groceries these days my husband and I felt like we needed a better understanding of where we were spending our money. Now we see in real time where each dollar is allocated. It set up a budgeting system for us and allowed us to tweak it to our personal/family needs. Anyone who is not a financial expert should have its. It is really life changing.

All of your information lives in one space and is extremely easy to see/read. This platform takes all of your spending and shows you where your money is going. The budgeting tool is automated and shows you in real time where you are spending and where you need to cut back.

Setting up the accounts is time consuming- that is mostly because you need to remember your user name and password for ALL of your bank accounts, credit cards, entertainment, utilities etc. My mortgage company does not participate so I had to figure out how to manually enter that information. If you already are organized and have easy access to all of your accounts then it shouldn't be as stressful as it was for me.

Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great central place for finances

I really like how Mint can be used anywhere regardless of your location. Unlike certain software where you have to access your locally on your desktop (i.e. Quicken), Mint provides you with the flexibility of editing your transactions online. It also allows me to add all finance mediums, including loans and installments.

Mint is still lacking a lot of features, including the ability to import .csv files or to filter transactions through a specific date range. Hopefully these features get added soon.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great for budgeting and tracking spending

Mint is excellent for our financial planning and tracking money flow on a monthly basis. The dashboard breaks down spending in a pie chart and has been very easy to see areas of over spending and generally how our money is being spent.

You need to link accounts with Mint in order to get financial info into the app. Personally I have had a hard time with linking accounts from some vendors link my mobile company. Other than that you might need to train mint to correctly allocate money into different "buckets" For instance you might buy food at a gas station and the money is automatically listed as spent on Vehicle

Sharilee
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product Until it Loses Your Notes

Kommentare: There are things I love (which is why I keep using it), but there are also things that are super frustrating that keep my husband asking me why I'm still using it.

I love being able to see a quick visual of where the money is going or has gone and what I have in investments, etc. It's great for ongoing tracking, etc.

I don't like that after the new month I can't go back and make any kind of correction and I HATE it when I move an expense to the right budget category and put notes in about an expense and then I go back and it has completely lost everything.

Kathryn
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mint software review

Ease of reviewing my financial status and helps with tracking my budgeting and spending.

It sometimes doesn't link to my accounts and requires reentering and/or updating my linked accounts.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great way to manage finances & keep track of spending

I use Mint to keep track of all my accounts (banks, credit cards, investments, retirement, kids' college saving accounts). It gives me a quick view into how much cash I have, credit card balances, how my investments are doing. I also like being able to look at all my purchases across all accounts, categorize them (mostly this happens automatically), and look at spending trends. Lots of good information is available in the graphs.

Automatic transaction categorization could be improved (sometimes it might identify a gas station purchase as a restaurant, for example). It's pretty common for Mint to have issues connecting to one or more of my accounts, even if there is no problem on the bank's side (ie the problem is with Mint only). Also, you have to share all your passwords with Mint, which some people will be uncomfortable with.

Brandy
Salon Owner/Operator in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Boss Lady

Kommentare: My overall experience has been rewarding as I have been able to budget consistently.

Being an entreprenuer can be challenging on the financial side because my business generates a cash flow on a day to day basis. So mint allows me to manage my money as well as my budget.

There were no cons in my opinion. I truly enjoy all the aspects of Mint.

Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for budgeting

Kommentare: This was a great tool for me when I first budgeting as a college student

This is a great tool for people who just beginning to budgeting. Mint let’s you set a budget goal for each of the categories and send you alarm when you exceed them.

Sometimes the app still can’t differentiate different transaction and made mistake, which messes up the budget cap for each categories

Rostane
Communication Director in Kanada
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I can finally get serious about my finances !

Mint did help me a LOT to manage my budget as it's directly connected to my bank accounts and this changes everything ! Great job, guys !

Why not adding some new format to visualise the transactions, a couple of new features also and more languages, would be great.

Bret
Bret
Associate Professor of Spanish in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I have used Mint for years and haven't found anything better

Kommentare: I have had a good experience overall

I like that it keeps track of all my personal expenditures in one place.

It cannot connect to all my accounts and it often disconnects from others.