Über Mint

Finanzmanagementlösung, die bei der Erstellung von Budgets, der Verfolgung von Investitionen, der Verwaltung von Rechnungen hilft und Erinnerungen für anstehende Zahlungen sendet.

Erfahre mehr über Mint

There are so many things I love about this app.

Certain financial institutions do not work on the platform. They are adding them all the time but I am still missing some.

Bewertungen zu Mint

Mint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 135 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mint bereits verwendet?

Rajesh
Rajesh
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of my favorite and best cloud application

Kommentare: This is one of my favorite and best cloud application that I have been using since 2012, it has all the features that you can expect from an online cloud based accounts management. As a developer and project manager myself I could not have expected anything more from the team. Support this team by applying for the offers that they present as an options to save.

Very easy to understand nothing to download or install just setup your accounts online: credit cards accounts, bank accounts, investment accounts... Major US Institutions are integrated and also you have an option to enter manually any account or institution that are not supported. It pulls all the individual transactions from your institution in a secured transaction, simply categorized your transactions, add tags, notes and voila you have all the reports in real time. Drill down your report with pie or bar chart add specific filters: month, year or custom filter for specific category, account, merchant or tag. Export transactions to a CSV for further analysis or reporting with the power of spreadsheet. Setup your budget, goals for tracking and alerts. Best part it is Absolutely free!

Currently it does not support multi-currency due to which if you have an overseas account and you would like to see your net worth you will have to convert those transaction manually and enter them. It only supports US institutions no support for overseas bank, institutions. No integration with Turbo Tax or any tax software for filing taxes online

Cindy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great alternative to expensive accounting software

Kommentare: I am loving this software. I was hesitant at first after using another software for years, but I was pleasantly surprised and how much I love it and how easy it is to manage my finances.

I was vert impressed with how easy this software is to set up and use. Very self explanatory. I love that they monitor your money and your spending and alert you when thigs don't seem right or when you go over budget.

The automatic assignment of some accounts is inaccurate

Patrick
Controller in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Budgeting Tool

Mint offers an easy-to-use portal that tracks expense categories automatically. It makes it easy to analyze income and expenses over time.

Sometimes the portal is slow to load and the data needs to be refreshed.

Todd
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent for expense tracking, but that's about it

Kommentare: It helps with expense tracking and it does very well in that regard.

It does a good job of automatically logging expenses and after implementing a few custom rules, it's pretty accurate with categorizing them properly.

The budgeting aspect of mint does not match the reality of how people "really" budget. There will always be months of overspending and months of underspending... and everyone's "income" is a bit variable (monetary gifts, product returns, etc). Mint doesn't account for these very well and it does nothing for planning.

Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best money management tool

Kommentare: I use Mint to help meet my financial goals, such as saving for a home down payment. It helps me see areas where I could do better as well as areas where I am doing fine. It's simple, integrated on your phone, and best of all it's free.

Mint is a fantastic and free tool for managing your money. It allows you to gather all of your financial accounts in one place so you can accurately track your net worth over time, as well as serve as an easy tool for budgeting and expense tracking.

Mint does have some intelligent tracking of purchase categories, but it seems like it hits a point where it doesn't try very hard. I have to do quite a bit of manual recategorizing, even for regular purchases.

Ryan
Ryan
Marketing Analytics Engineer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mint is my favorite place to keep track of my family's budget

Kommentare: Very positive. Used it for years with no plans on changing.

My family has used Mint for years to keep track of our personal budget. The integrations that it has with my banks has been instrumental in helping my family manage our finances.

At least for the personal finance aspect, it is heavily focused on monthly expenses which makes it slightly difficult to keep track of expenses that are not monthly such as insurances which are bi-annual or annual. They have improved their budget keeping to allow for rollovers which is how we keep track of those expenses that are not monthly but I still wish I could set an annual budget for those expenses

Deborah
Deborah
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Mint is Marvelous

Kommentare: Mint has really helped me develop a clear picture of my spending. I love the charts to show what categories I spent this month total vs last month or vs last year. I can easily adjust categories or add tags to items on my credit cards to properly organize them as far as medical vs home vs entertainment etc. I love to see my net worth at a glance. Mint is marvelous!

I love everything about Mint. You can have all of your finances in one place to see what you spend and what you invest. Categories are memorized so all of your spending is organized. Super easy to develop and manage monthly budgets. All accounts are synced in real time.

Of course one has to set up all their accounts to get started. Once that is done it is terrific. On rare occasion one of may accounts will mysteriously disappear. However, I just add it again and it reappears. A small annoyance, but nothing more.

Kevin
Kevin
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The easiest way to manage all of your finances!

Kommentare: I've used Mint for years, and love it. I check it daily, and it has really helped me organized all of my finances. The daily credit score and tips are great. I have recommended to many people!

I love that Mint connects with all of your credit cards, bank accounts, and loans and gives you an easy to read list of balances, due dates, progress towards goals, and much more.

Some bank account connections need to be re-established regularly, but it is easy to do. I am guessing that is a security feature of the bank, and not the software's fault.

Linh
Linh
Tax Auditor in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best alternative for personal finance tracking

Kommentare: It is still the best free-to-use personal finance tracking. If you can handle the ad and regular manual adjustment to correct the automatic categorization, Mint would work for you.

Mint is free to use, feature-rich personal finance tracking. Mint supports all major financial institutions and automatically download user's transactions. It provided a meaningful overview of personal wealth, income statements with categorized expenses.

Since it is free to use, Mint uses ad which may distract end-user. The automatic categorization makes the same mistakes until the user applies manual adjustments. The manual adjustment process is slow and has not been updated for at least 3 years.

Director of Sales & Marketing in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very strong financial app.

Kommentare: Excellent app that is easy to set-up and utilize on a daily basis.....Does a nice job synching all account.

Mint is easy to use and does as advertised. Also a 100% FREE APP. Simple, but attractive user interface.

Not very good at tracking investments accounts.

Megan
Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Personal Finance Made Easy!

Kommentare: I started using Mint a few years ago after deciding I wanted to keep track of my personal finances. I initially started out writing out all my expenses on the iPhone notes app. When I downloaded Mint I couldn't believe how easy it was! I didn't have to manually write out my expenses anymore. Mint does everything for you and categorizes all the purchases you've made via your linked cards. I always recommend it to all my friends and family!

There are so many things I love about this app! For one, the interface is very user-friendly. You just connect your debit and credit cards and then Mint categorizes and keeps track of your bills and expenses. I love that you don't have to do anything. Mint does it all for you so it's perfect for anyone new to personal finance. I like how Mint shows you your daily, weekly, and monthly spending in a graph and list form. It makes it really easy to visually see your spending habits. I also like how Mint suggests different credit cards for you and shows you how much you can save and perks for each card. Whenever I'm shopping for a new credit card it's really easy to just scroll through the credit card list on Mint and quickly scan for the one that offers the best sign up bonus and perks.

Mint automatically categorizes your purchases so you can see how much you're spending in each category. For example, some of my main categories are clothing, shopping, gas & fuel, groceries, etc. Mint is pretty good at categorizing your purchases correctly but a few times a month Mint will wrongly categorize my purchases. Just last week a purchase that should have been "groceries" was actually categorized as "clothing". It's not a huge issue but it does make it necessary to manually scan through everything to make sure I'm getting accurate information on my spending habits.

Scott
Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mint an excellent choice for all your budgeting and financial planning needs

Kommentare: I have been a customer that has stood the test of time. After many attempts years ago to find the program that would work best for me, I was introduced to Mint and never went back.

I love that I have had one piece of software that I have used for more than 10 years! I also appreciate that updates make it better each year! It has served my purposes in personal finance and in business which thrills me. Thankful for software that truly helps its customers rather than just seeking to take advantage of or use its clientele.

Some features are frustrating. I would like to be able to adjust past budgets for instance and have everything updated to the present. Also, getting the categorization feature to be consistent as I always have to double-check most months. While this is a con I am super thankful for the items it get right!

Howard
VP in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to keep track of your personal and families finances!

Kommentare: Love this solution to keep track of our complete financial picture! It's easy to search for present and past transactions. You can set up budgets and see how your spending compares! It's a great solution that everyone should use!!

Mint is an easy product to set up and it directly links to your financial accounts. It is very secure because of Inuit's expierience with cloud solutions you can access your information on any device securly.

There is not a lot of negatives. I would say some financial insititutions occationally loose their connection to Mint but they work on it to correct the issue.

Nick
Business Development in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mint - Budget Software

Kommentare: I've been able to better manage my money and make better personal finance decisions. Staying on top of money gives me peace of mind and confidence.

I like that I'm able to connect with my bank accounts, credit cards, Venmo, PayPal, etc. Being able to connect to the systems I use for exchanging money allows me to best budget within the app.

I don't know that there's really anything I like least. The good part of Mint is that they are always releasing updates and it seems that they take user feedback very seriously.

Patrick
Production Team Lead in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mint is the perfect personal finance manager

Mint makes managing finances easy and intuitive. Being able to see all of your accounts and budgets in one place makes tracking expenses simple. You can even add custom budget items, recategorize transactions after they have been posted, or split transactions between multiple budgets.

It isn't possible to make retroactive changes to budgets after a period has ended. The website is full of many "pop up's" that can be obtrusive.

Amelia
Account Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Life Changing

Kommentare: I am in love with this program. With inflation and the cost of groceries these days my husband and I felt like we needed a better understanding of where we were spending our money. Now we see in real time where each dollar is allocated. It set up a budgeting system for us and allowed us to tweak it to our personal/family needs. Anyone who is not a financial expert should have its. It is really life changing.

All of your information lives in one space and is extremely easy to see/read. This platform takes all of your spending and shows you where your money is going. The budgeting tool is automated and shows you in real time where you are spending and where you need to cut back.

Setting up the accounts is time consuming- that is mostly because you need to remember your user name and password for ALL of your bank accounts, credit cards, entertainment, utilities etc. My mortgage company does not participate so I had to figure out how to manually enter that information. If you already are organized and have easy access to all of your accounts then it shouldn't be as stressful as it was for me.

Umweltdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very useful app to manage your finances.

Kommentare: It saves me time and mint made it easy to over look my finances in one page.

Mint can link your credit card, bank account, investment, and your assets all together. Therefore, you don't have to go to several website to check your balances.

Sometimes it tries to link account you don't really want to link it to your mint account. Other than that, it is very useful.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great for budgeting and tracking spending

Mint is excellent for our financial planning and tracking money flow on a monthly basis. The dashboard breaks down spending in a pie chart and has been very easy to see areas of over spending and generally how our money is being spent.

You need to link accounts with Mint in order to get financial info into the app. Personally I have had a hard time with linking accounts from some vendors link my mobile company. Other than that you might need to train mint to correctly allocate money into different "buckets" For instance you might buy food at a gas station and the money is automatically listed as spent on Vehicle

Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great app

Easily shows you all your accounts. Reminds and notifies you of due dates. Shows your budget in it's entirety

Most transactions are preset so it's a pain to change which transaction into a different category. Alsoc better real time account updates

Kathryn
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mint software review

Ease of reviewing my financial status and helps with tracking my budgeting and spending.

It sometimes doesn't link to my accounts and requires reentering and/or updating my linked accounts.

Jacob
Operations Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Missing Puzzle Piece For Financial Management

Kommentare: I have been using Mint for years, and recommend it to anyone who wants a more convenient at-a-glance view of their financial transaction data.

Mint is useful for aggregating transactions and account information from multiple banks or card companies. I have yet to find a similar app that matches Mint's straightforward approach.

Mint always tries to nudge you to apply for a new financial service (like a new credit card or loan). I realize this is their business model, to use what they know about you to serve targeted ads, but it can become a nuisance.

sara
veterinary assistant in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for budgeting

I like that it (obviously) keeps track of spending and shows how much I have available to me.

I think the categories of the software could be made to be manipulated a little easier. I don't like that if it's not listed, I make my own list and it has to fall under miscellaneous and doesn't represent well in the pie chart.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpful financial insights

Kommentare: Overall, this is one of the best personal finance apps out there. Would highly recommend.

I love that I can use Mint to track my personal spending. It’s great that you can link your bank accounts and see where your money is going each month.

If you’ve ever had another account with Intuit, it can be challenging to have it deleted from Mint. I had trouble removing an account I no longer use.

Nick
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Work most of the time

Kommentare: Helpful in knowing my financial health so there is no surprises

It organizes all of your finances into one place. So you know exactly how much money you have and what you don’t

Kendra
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great financial management softwsre

I love mint and all of its features. I truly love the ease of tracking all transactions and being able to set budgets and integrate all your accounts automatically.

I do not like that when you recategorize a pending transaction it resets once it is final and you have to recategorize again.