LinkedIn for Business Erfahrungen

Über LinkedIn for Business

Rekrutierungslösung, mit der Unternehmen eine Markenseite erstellen, Talente gewinnen und qualifizierte Personen einstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über LinkedIn for Business

Being a veteran of the United States Army, I get a LinkedIn Premium account with no cost. I love that I am able to network with so many people, known and unknown to me.

The only defect that I find in Linkedin for business is that only the team version provides native integration with crm.

Bewertungen zu LinkedIn for Business

LinkedIn for Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.487 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LinkedIn for Business bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.487)

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Linkedin, one of the best B2B platforms for lead generation

Kommentare: awesome, I highly recommend Linkedin to improve brand positioning and generate B2B sales

Easy of use, possibility to reach different decision-makers, option to build your own personal brand, close business with top companies

sometimes takes too much time to load some pages, specially in the "search mode" or when updating a profile. Linkedin should work on a way to export contact information in a easy way

Torikul
Torikul
Freelancer - Web Developer in Bangladesch
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A perfect platform for business and skilled individuals

Kommentare: Have used LinkedIn for a long time, it's simply amazing that was good enough for me so far. It helped me to grow up my business and take it to the next level. People would like to see LinkedIn profile, some people verify the skill and professional working experience depending on LinkedIn profile. This platform also was helpful for me in this kind of situation.

Linkedin is outstanding no doubt, everyone loves it and I also. There are so many amazing things I've noticed on LinkedIn, that's why this platform is one of my first choices. No useless peoples use Linkedin, as a result, it becomes a great business platform that opens a lot of job opportunities for me. it's so professional, have everything that a user needs, has strong features, high security, good customer support and many more.

Linkedin is a bit expensive as well as I think the user interface should be improved. It seems like there is no good use of CSS as a result the whole website looks random. Linkedin profile cover photo and profile picture layout are not good. The cover photo has a visibility problem for the profile picture.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn experience

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I'm completely satisfied and have excellent experience with LinkedIn

All jobs are presented in a professional manner and there are all opportunities for all users

Companies usually do not respond immediately

Elena
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Becoming Harder and Harder to Network

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been mixed. Failure to moderate the types of posts allowed has drawn LinkedIn for Business away from networking and has turned the platform into a regular social media page. On the flip side, the "Jobs" feature has been very helpful for our company, and the professional development opportunities on the platform seem promising.

Our business development team uses LinkedIn on an almost daily basis. The Premium Mail feature is really nice. It is also really easy to narrow down your search for new contacts using the multitude of filters available on the search page. Navigation and creating a post is also very easy. We are just starting to explore some of the webinars/classes that LinkedIn offers, but so far they seem good! We used LinkedIn to hire for the last two salaried positions in our office, and we were able to get some really good candidates. I would say that "Jobs" feature has been the most useful to us from a business perspective.

My number one complaint about LinkedIn is that, each day, it becomes more and more like Facebook. This was supposed to be a networking platform, but now it has become a harbor for memes, cute animal videos, etc. It is also rampant with aggressive political posts, which I think have no place in business. That's not really what I'm looking for from a networking perspective. Many of my peers in this industry share my frustration and are moving to Alignable for this exact reason. We may have to consider making the switch for networking purposes. We will still likely use the "Jobs" feature on LinkedIn though.

Ross
Director of Sales in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn for Business - Can't live without it

Kommentare: Our experience has has been very positive. We're just getting better at adding content to the page. As I said - I've already seen growing interest in our site & company page.

LinkedIn for business allows us to reach a very specific target audience. That audience gets better with every new customer or potential prospect we get to our LinkedIn page. It's slow to start - but comes on strong for sure.

The part I like least is the build up of the page. To get the proper information and use the proper search words are always a difficult combination. Adding to the LinkedIn content along with our own website and other marketing tools is very time consuming.

Kunal
Co-Founder in Australien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Perfect tool to grow your business

Kommentare: Would recommend due to high quality of leads. It is a really great chance to connect with like minded audience.

It helps me position my company as genuine entity which helps build trust amongst the likely prospects. I like the lead management and recruitment process. It helps me sift through the right candidates for my business. Other things that I like is high quality leads and direct access to the decision makers.

Spamming is my biggest concern. LinkedIn has become really competitive and a lot of businesses are using this to spam customers continuously which has made them susceptible to genuine businesses.

Saheiba
Saheiba
HR Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best and Must have

Kommentare: LinkedIn is a must have tool for us as professionals. It helps us in growing our business through lead generation techniques, it helps us in getting right talent through recruitment and sourcing techniques, it helps in continuous learning through posts of different pages and connections.

1. Lead Generation 2. Build Connection 3. Grow brand awareness in professional manner 4. Recruitment

It is bit expensive and advertising is a little complicated process.

Kendrick
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

LinkedIn: its for business too

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Able to meet different people in the same field as myself.

nothing to dislike. The site does exactly what it was supposed to.

Yasmine
Manager in Tunesien
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The functionality of LinkedIn

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It helps with recruitment and job seekers

I did not face any problem with LinkedIn

Ana
People Business Partner in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LinkeIn for talent attraction

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have found it very useful as it has given de company exposure to new talent. It is an effective way to attract and recruit.

It is very intuitive to use, and I have found it very useful for Talent attraction.

You are exposed to receiving a lot of spam messaging.

Raj
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Professional Networking Platform to Catapult your career

Kommentare: It is the best networking tool for professionals globally. Linkedin for business helps seasoned professionals, beginners, students, self-employed, freelancers, or just about anyone in showcasing their profiles to the entire world. The profile builder is so powerful and versatile that you can efficiently share yourself to help you in your career. Recently, It has evolved into a social media tool to keep you from getting bored with serious stuff.

There are quite a few beneficial features on its ever-growing platform. You can build up your network of friends, colleagues, and strangers to build a solid social media presence. It lets you chat with people in your network in real-time. You can leave messages for people outside your connections domain to grow your network or help in career growth. There are some cool features like “Who has viewed your profile,” search jobs, read news, try premium for free, view profiles anonymously, and so on. You can recommend and refer your colleagues, join groups, follow companies, respond to notifications, manage invitations at your pace. You can also read newsletters, track people, create events, or review your privacy settings to finetune your social media strategies. There is a whole lot of customization available to mold the platform to your unique needs. Linkedin Learning has a particular focus on education. Similar work-related products exist on the site to help you professionally. Overall, there are endless possibilities to capitalize on this beautiful networking tool.

Recent changes have made this professional networking site turn into a usual social media page. Some users may dislike those irritating features on it, such as likes, comments, etc. Linkedin has diluted its identity by following the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Secondly, there are many features available only on the paid platform. Subscription plans may be a bit expensive for a large majority of users. Finally, there are many fake profiles on LinkedIn, which makes your extensive network meaningless to some extent. Finally, it does not have an obituary, so perhaps you may find yourself approaching a dead man to pitch for yourself!

Linkedin to everyone

Linkedin is a professional career website, it allows users to create social and business connections amongst friends, family, colleagues and business acquaintances. If your pursuing a business adventure having Linkedin is a added bonus, you can build your network of friends and see which friends have careers in desired fields in which you seek to start or grow your business in. You can get advice and directions from connections. You can also see connections, connections and go from there. You can allow for friends to independently or upon request endorse you for skills they know you have professionally or personally. You can write references as well on members profiles. It is a great way to share your personal resume with employers by sending them to your personal linkedin page via a link that linkedin provides you at no cost. you can login with other social sites such as GetApp to write reviews. Linkedin is the number one professional site amongst professionals. You can also create groups of intrest public or private and allow anyone or specific members access to discuss amongst liked minded individuals different ideas, launches, concepts, concerns, etc. You can share on your page and like things on other pages which shows up on a feed to your followers. You can send personal messages via instant messaging or you can send private mail to others. You are alerted of job changes, work anniversaries, promotions of contacts. You can apply for jobs or post jobs. You can take tutorials or watch tutorials on Linkedin. You can advertise as well on Linkedin. They have several different professional aspects across different occupations, sectors, and amongst entry level to corporate professionals. You can see some people who have viewed your page. You can have your resume set up to be viewed in other languages besides English. You can see how many times you pop up in a search result, or if a company you applied to on Linkedin has viewed your resume or profile.

You have to have a paid memebership to uncover additional features. You have limited access to the entire site without the paid membership. You can view every single person who viewed your page with a paid membership and how they found you via a search or directly inputting your name in the url. You still have a lot of features you can access without a paid membership, a paid membership will give you more access to networking and building connections to grow your brand, name, and/or company.

Sabharish
Sabharish
Business Process Optimization Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent professional networking application to bring talent and opportunity together!

Kommentare: My overall experience with LinkedIn has been great over the years. It has helped me meet some of the best people I have ever met over the course of my education and employment journey. It has allowed me to learn so much simply from following other people and how they approach certain things and I've been able to incorporate some of it with my own personal and professional lives. The learning is endless and it is a wealth of knowledge out there.

The thing I like most about this software is how they have evolved over the years. I have been a long time user of LinkedIn and it has been fantastic to see how they have adapted to the modern needs of the world over the years. It is more than just professional networking now. Their career tool is fantastic. I have been on both ends as a job seeker myself and also a recruiter and the user experience is very consistent and great in both roles. As a job seeker, I loved taking advantage of LinkedIn Premium to make sure my profile was at the top of the list for the recruiter to give myself a better chance. It has been great to build my profile over time and cleanly present my educational and employment history as part of my portfolio. The addition of skills and certifications that I possess along with references and recommendations from my co-workers and colleagues has boosted my profile a lot as well.

Sometimes it can be overwhelming. You are constantly under the pressure of keeping your profile up-to-date and most of that work seems to be manual and time consuming in many ways. This means that LinkedIn is still not a global solution and lacks integrations with other applications that provide verified and validated credentials which I'm not able to add to my profile at just the click of a button. As a recruiter, I also get an overwhelming number of private messages and profiles for an opportunity that I have posted. It doesn't really find the best match which means I have to dig through a lot of profiles to find someone that fits my needs. LinkedIn Learning is good but not great. The subscription based model is alright but the skills taught in them seems to be a bit outdated so they have to update their content and learning resources.

Ajinkya (AJ)
Ajinkya (AJ)
Graduate Engineer in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The most important tool in today's virtual world

Kommentare: I have used LinkedIn for Business and the normal LinkedIn for Professionals extensively. The biggest advantage that this platform has is that there is no other competitor who is doing what they are. There is LinkedIn for Business, which one can integrate with LinkedIn for Professionals. There is LinkedIn Navigator if someone is willing to pay, which will give information about key decision makers of the company. The possibilities are endless. Especially in today's world, with people having shelter in home rules, the small business would have suffered a lot had it not been for this platform. People can still put their word out, project their company online, where incidentally all of the people are right now. I don't see this changing anytime in the future. You find a contact online, send him/her a message, setup a meeting, and if everything works out well, you might even end up getting hired, get a contract signed, virtually without having to leave home. Whatever, that can be said is not enough for this. For a person who has grown up professionally in the age of LinkedIn services, it just difficult for me to make sense, how people used to do business, find clientele or hire employees back in the day.

The best part about LinkedIn Business if that its free. The basic part of it at least. It helps people setup a business page just using their company email address and a company name. Its that easy. An option to select the size of company whether its a small or medium enterprise, helps the company to get specific clientele and future employees. More than anything, having a well defined LinkedIn Business page for your company gives it the legitimacy in this time and age, where everyone tries to do a basic Google search first, before asking around. And this is not just for big companies with thousands of employees. Company as small as a an individual who is an architect, a photographer or even a baker, can start of with this service and see their business grow, as people from all over the world can connect, follow and see your work with a click of a button. COVID-19 pandemic has made us realize all the more, the importance of having a significant virtual presence. Gone are the days when people could ask around for services. LinkedIn for Business has ushered in a era of ease of doing business online.

Its an ever evolving service, and is not without its flaws. For starters, the thing I like about it the most that its free, makes for its biggest weakness too. Since, getting a LinkedIn page is so easy, there are a lot of dead end links online for non-existent companies, that it becomes a tiresome job to actually find the right people. This is a huge problem for people starting off, since a lot of non-existent companies become their biggest competitors. LinkedIn for Business should come up with an easy way of finding if the business is legitimate, at least some photographic evidence, or a verified badge to help people find the right companies. On the recruiting end, I would like to see filters for educational institutions, or some other way of finding if a person actually possesses the skill he or she claims to have. For starters they can try to verify education by way of contacting the institution, or requiring people to upload a degree or some form of identification. This will make the platform more legitimate.

Brittney
Marketing Assistant in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Newest Features Transform Communication between Employers and Job Seekers

I love how LinkedIn has added features that drive traffic to user profiles, allowing your profile to serve as an online resume. Rather than constantly reaching out to employers, it enables recruiters to easily reach out to potential candidates as well. One of my favorite features is the recommendation section. I have recommendations on my profile from previous supervisors and co-workers that really legitimize my work experience because recruiters can see my skill set and accomplishments, but they can also see that I have soft skills that can't be easily validated in an interview like being a team player or having a personality that meshes well with others. There's also a switch on your profile that can be turned on to let recruiters know when you are (or are not) open to new opportunities. I was offered my first full-time job 2 months before finishing grad school because I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and I am forever grateful because its been one of the best jobs I've ever had. LinkedIn is more than a professional network and I believe that it's really transforming the way that we network and approach job searching.

The things I don't like about LinkedIn are more about the people on LinkedIn than the application itself. However, I think that LinkedIn should do more about preventing those things. What I hate the most is that there are illegitimate jobs posted on LinkedIn that can be scams. In my younger years, I wasn't able to tell these scams from decent jobs. But now, I can tell the difference very easily. I wish LinkedIn would do more to filter these jobs and/or remove them, but I understand how that could be difficult to do without taking away someone's right to post what they want.

Jamie
Jamie
IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT II in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent App For Human Resource Management

Kommentare: My overall experience with LinkedIn has been overwhelmingly positive. The sales and support staff are all very knowledgeable and eager to help in any way possible. LinkedIn's Business Solution has increased our success in finding the best job-seekers and connecting them with a great career within our organization.

There are many things that I like about this app but the top pro to this app as an end user is the ability to solicit experts to critique and offer suggestions to make an individual's profile shine. A person can get suggestions on how to write a resumé that will be distinct enough that it gets noticed but also unique to each job being applied for. LinkedIn is also a valuable tool for social networking amongst colleagues and peers across your particular industry as well as happenings in other industries in the economy. People share lessons they've learned, successes, and failures which provides for a vast knowledge base that is at the tips of your fingers. All a person has to do is look.

In implementing the business solution we had a little bit of trouble integrating the inmail application with our in house human resource crm. However, this was not an issue with LinkedIn's application but simply needed a gateway into our proprietary management system. Overall, I don't have any complaints with LinkedIn's Business Solution.

Chantel
Founder & Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for Building Relationships - Tech Needs Work to Dazzle

The ability to connect with professionals across the world is absolutely remarkable. This tool encourages authentic engagement and community building which, in turn, often brings referrals and business opportunities. Platforms are only as strong as their users, and there have been some incredible power-users lately that make the platform truly shine which is why it is important to govern activity to prevent fraud / spam and promote super-users who can advocate for the business. Since Microsoft purchased LinkedIn, there have been many incredible adjustments, such as the addition of LinkedIn video, using GIFs and voice recordings in messaging, and I can't wait to see further enhancements.

The "Groups" functionality has a LOT of work to be done to really make it shine. There is no "Events" category or way to show and promote networking events. The messaging feature is very unorganized which looks like a CEO's, messy, ignored inbox. The support is really horrible. It's basically set up as DIY in forums, but when you do have a customer service representative respond, they often aren't very well versed in the technical aspects of the tool and cannot provide adequate information / support.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

LinkedIn is the Best for Lead Generation, Jobs, and More!

Kommentare: My overall experience with LinkedIn is great! I plan on implementing Lead generation strategies with LinkedIn to grow my business as LinkedIn has high quality leads that no other platform has. It's easy to build a portfolio and build yourself from the ground up.

It's easy to connect with people and engage with their activity on their posts. People are generally much nicer and willing to listen to what you have to say. LinkedIn comes with many great things such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and it also comes with LinkedIn Pro Finder to have monthly leads sent to your email in your local area. LinkedIn is overlooked by many people that don't know much about it and they should be using it because they are missing out on all the great rewards and tactics that you could utilize.

What I least liked about this software is sometimes connecting with other people that have sent you messages for the sole purpose of buying their product. They need to connect 1 on 1 and it has to be more genuine before people start calling each other and purchasing things from each other. I also don't like that sometimes I look at my new feed and people post things that are not related to business or the LinkedIn platform. It should be strictly for business and not entertainment. It's all about networking.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Utilizing Accomplishment with LinkedIn for Business

Kommentare: If you're a professional or business owner, LinkedIn for Business is a must-use platform. It offers exclusive features tailored to meet specific needs, making it an invaluable resource for development and brand promotion. The platform prioritizes professional connections, industry insights, and targeted marketing efforts, making it the go-to for all your business needs.

What I love about LinkedIn for Business is that it serves as a powerful platform that connects professionals and facilitates knowledge sharing within industries. It also enables users to cultivate valuable relationships for the purpose of conducting business discussions and collaborations.

Although LinkedIn is a professional platform, there have been many privacy concerns regarding data security and third-party access. Users need to be cautious about the information they share and whether their privacy settings are effective.

Joseph
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A superb platform to build networks and improve your visibility.

It is a very simple to interact and connect with candidates through LinkedIn and it is one of the biggest networks and it helps us in increasing the exposure of the business. Not just sourcing the right talent, but we can also stay updated with the trends and upcoming news in our areas of interest. You get a lot of information that is for free! I get to see the professional information of all individuals, from candidates to employees to investors. People who have a very limited budget can build a trusted professional network with ease. It has helped us to reduce overhead costs and get a lot of details about various customer segments.

It takes a lot of time to build connections, I should say that you have to invest a lot of time for the same. It is true that you would find a lot of news but the credibility of this information is questionable. The premium accounts charges are quite high and the linked in that is for business makes you get a lot of personal data that is not desirable!

Sean
Associate Lecturer in UK
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A must have for any professional in need of an online presence

I have used many social networks, however largely only for personal use. LinkedIn, however, is designed to meet the needs of a more professional audience. As a university lecturer I always recommend my students create an account on LinkedIn and assuming they complete their profile they will normally start to receive messages from potential employers within a couple of days. Aside from the obvious potential of receiving relevant job opportunities, LinkedIn also creates an environment were it's possible to keep in touch with colleagues and professional friends in an often very informal way which is definitely a benefit.

Unfortunately, you will sometimes notices SPAM messages appearing in your LinkedIn inbox. This is my largest issues with LinkedIn. Another problem I find with LinkedIn is it's recording of profile views. If you view someones profile, they are notified. While this could in some cases be helpful it does make you think twice about viewing someones profile.

Eric
Freelance Accountant in Ghana
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Way to Get Social with LinkedIn for Business

Kommentare: The advantages and disadvantages of LinkedIn for Business reveal that it is a very useful tool for business growth and outreach. It can also aid in improving conversion rates, identifying exceptional leaders, and increasing overall sales in the long run.  For individuals on a tight budget, LinkedIn for Business offers a free basic account, making it easier to develop an expert profile. It enables users to build a reliable network.

LinkedIn for Business gives networking tools to organizations by making industry posts accessible for testing, building validity with possible clients, and giving strong search technology to individuals or organizations to limit their options. It also sorts out and orders content from around LinkedIn to stay up with the latest on forthcoming turns of events or good thoughts on the news. It permits you to interface your records and sites to share experiences and advice on topics that are relevant to your organization or industry.

No business professional uses LinkedIn. Relationships will take time to build, and talks will take time to start. At first, you'll spend a lot of time making introductions before concentrating on creating connections. This method is time-consuming and ineffectual in the vast majority of cases. Premium accounts will save time, but will also necessitate a financial expenditure that some small business owners or individuals will be unable to make. Additionally, a user is required to provide a lot of personal and professional information in order to fully use the platform. This include date of birth, work history, contact information, email address, and so on, which could be preyed on by hackers, etc.

Kevin
USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIN if Used Properly for Networking its worth its weight in Gold

Ive been using Linkedin for at least 6 years now when I first started to use it of course it was a learning curve being that I am a business owner I was please to know that there was a social network that doesn't have all the clutter and meaningless photos of say Facebook and Twitter. If im being honest I have probably developed at least 200+ leads just through messaging and targeting based on finding specific groups and posting relevant content.

My major problem with Linkedin is the change to how you access and find new groups. It use to be as simple as going to the dropdown at the top of the page and clicking "Groups" then you could place search inquires and add relevant groups to that search. Now it seems like you have to go though like three areas just to find it. Also the mailbox gets too cluttered I know you can get a purchased account an circumvent that with Inmail but on the normal account it can get annoying.

Ranu
Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for building network and recruitment

Kommentare: The product is serving its purpose and we're quite happily using it for years and mainly we are using it for job posting and recruitments. So we're getting good leads in term of both the features.

The interface is really interactive, simple, modern and easy to use, overall very friendly. Easy to search for employees and also provides suggestions for them. Posting any job is super easy and shortlisting applicant can be performed from there only. Using it form years but still lot of features that I am exploring and they're keep improving and changing them.

There are few fake employers and user profiles present, which is not healthy in professional networking platforms. Also, the premium might be bit costly and everyone might not purchase it.

Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best value for money business networking tool

Kommentare: This is a place for building networks and for researching potential business partners. As such I use it daily

Great for content sharing and building a strong network. Good filtering options for targeting potential clients or partners Perfect for personal branding Can organise events and invite people, however as soon as the event itself isn't actually hosted on LinkedIn it's rather clunky to get people to register - not a seamless integration to an external website

Paid versions are overpriced. Limits on the free accounts are not clear (eg how many searches are possible in a month, how many contact requests can be made in a day) Company pages get too little "algorithm juice" Event pages need to be improved (integration with external webpages, visibility of content)