Über Zoyya

Zoyya is a services marketplace for the new generation and a modern app for appointment management for all service providers.

Erfahre mehr über Zoyya

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie Zoyya bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Zoila B.
Massage therapist in Kroatien

Easy to use!

Kommentare: Zoyya help us book treatments for clients in the salon and it's more easier than before because you don't have to call other staff to ask for your schedule, now, you can check anytime anywhere in just a click in your laptop or phone. You can organise your day, and you can see how busy you can be with notes about clients. Notes is very helpful specially in salon so we can communicate properly (the staff) and we know what to look after for the clients like concerns or if they have any health condition.

I love that clients can see the availability of the services in the time they prefer. It's both beneficial for the clients and salon owner to save time and they can book anytime anywhere!

Maybe they can add options to marked the booking or reservations color when the clients arrived or cancelled. So every body knows what's going on with the bookings.

Domagoj i. C.
co-founder in Kroatien
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and easy to implement scheduling solution

Kommentare: We use Zoyya mostly for scheduling group visits. This used to be a problem since inquiries would come through different channels (phone, e-mail, web-page) and the administrators would not be able to check availability in real time. It also acts as a communication tool between the team members, as they are automatically informed when they need to be ready.

Zoyya is extremely simple to implement and easy to use. Both are preconditions without which an app will never "live". The key benefit is that it resolves an ongoing problem in organisations like ours - it helps to manage groups visiting the Museum. In just a few clicks you can clearly see available time-slots and staff (if they are required to participate in certain activities).

There is the occasional glitch, but the support is always available and has, until now, always reacted immediately.

Renata G.
Owner Hair and Beauty salon in Kroatien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My benefits are the time and service 's that clients could pick up and bookt by themselve.

Yes very easy and fast to work with zoyya and my clients are so happy with it.

I didn't use any of that before.It is my first wit zoyya.

Mario K.
director in Kroatien
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

my experience with zoyya, - like director

Kommentare: we have a lot more money and my employees are less tired, zoyya is perfect for my company

I love simplicity in this softvare because I do not have a lot of free time, so I need simplicity aplication and on zoyya application that has all the administration in one place

for now I have no objections, zoyya is realy good

Mirta J.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoyya saves us a great deal of time

Kommentare: We are extremely satisfied with Zoyya. We recommend Zoyya to all beauty salons

We appreciate the ease of use for us and our customers, stability and great customer service

We would appreciate the POS system to be integrated in the app

Antonija Š.
IT consultant in Kroatien

Zoyya made my life easier

Kommentare: I saved a lot of time with Zoyya and I am capable of keeping with my appointments. I love that I can schedule appointments even outside of the working hours of the business and that I can book more than one service at the time.

What I really like about Zoyya is that I can schedule appointments at my own convenience. I can also see free appointments that are available. Another great feature is the integration with calendar and the reminders. I also like all of the information of the business that I want to book in one place.

Maybe it could have a bit friendlier user design

Marin M.
Fizioterapeut in Kroatien
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fizionova

Kommentare: We are having more time because of online reservations.

Online reservations is one of the best things, easy of use

Sometimes we have some difficulties with software but Zoyya team is always fast at dealing with problems.

Edis S.
Ceo in Kroatien
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Show and shine review

Apointment,that is the best app for ALL infustrys

Everything is soo good that i dont have complane

Tanja A.
Tanja in Kroatien
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Satesfied

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I dont need to Pick up the pfone but callendar is Booked. It help me to memorise all clinet history

It is verry simple. Easy to use. I have more time for myself.

All is verry good. Simplicity, support.

Ivana K.
Owner in Kroatien
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I can check a schedule from iphone, ipad and laptop

Very easy to use, clearly, funny couse of color

Maybe daily notices for appointments, I don't get any of reminder or messages

Ljiljana P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use appointment booking app

Kommentare: I am very satisfied. I love that clients order appointments themselves, reminders sent to them by apps and reports.

We use Zoy and we are satisfied. Clients order through the app and it really works great! I like the ease of use and that it is well accepted by customers.

I can’t point out any bad sides of the app. I wish it was tailored to run a beauty salon, but then it wouldn’t be this app.

Sintija M.
Salon owner in Kroatien
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love this app

I like the ease of use, clear and simple user interface. I can install the app on my personal devices, but I can also log in from any device without downloading and installing the app

I would like to change the date in calendar on mobile device by swiping left/right

Maja I.

Great appointment management app

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: All our appointments are now available to the whole team, and everything is managed in one place.

The top feature is the online booking feature.

I suggested improving the selection of services for an appointment for our clients, and the Zoyya team accepted the suggestion.

Ruzica B.
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, higly recommed

Kommentare: Scheduling appointments and handling a group visits became an easy job from the moment we implemented Zoyya in our organisation.

This softwere was a game changer for our organisation. Easy to maintenance and great support from Zoyya team whenever we have a doubt about anything. We can easily access our database from any place.

Don't have any cons, zoyya is perfect for us.

Ana K.
accountant in Kroatien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied user

Product is easy to use. I can see from my home which meetings I have that day. We are visible to new clients. It is easier to match perfect time for meeting, when client see available terms.

Sometimes I have problem to find time sheet for exact employee. It is probably because I dont change it very often.