Filtern nach:

Über Google Hangouts

Webkonferenz-Tool, das Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, die Kollaboration über Instant Messaging, Sprach-/Videoanrufe oder Gruppengespräche zu rationalisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Google Hangouts

Alexandra L.
Selbstständig in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Nettes chatprogramm

Kommentare: Ich kann beim Arbeiten schnell auch per Chat mit meinen Kunden und Partnern kommunizieren. Und das live.

Ich finde gut, dass es beim Emailpostfach ist. Dort kann man Google Hangout sehr gut erkunden. Es ist ein niedliches Programm.

Es gibt viele Anfragen von fragwürdigen Quellen, die ich gar nicht kenne.

Aminuddin B.
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple instant chat software

Kommentare: Having a simple quick messenger is really improving my work progress and letting me and my team to connect quickly to collaborate on task quickly. Wonderful experience is all that i can said.

Google Hangouts is free to use and comes with Gmail account. I can create and join multiple chat group to help me separating from work group chat and personal and social group chat. Another thing that i like is, it can be easily accessed from my smartphone as i mostly only have my smartphone when i am out from office.

What i like the least with Google Hangouts is, it has limitation on file size that can be sent thru the software. I can only sent and attach a maximum of 200MB file size, and need to switch to other file transfer software to sent a file that sized more than 200MB. Other than that, this software is very helpful in connecting me and my colleague.

Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.
Systems Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best messaging software for users

Kommentare: I love the way that anyone in my circle can easily contact me and because it cab be installed on practically everything I never miss a message or contact.

The best part of this software is the ability to have it in use across multiple platforms. Cell Phone, Computer, tablet, etc. one-stop for making sure I am connected to those who need to contact me.

I have been using this software for a very long time and I honestly have not found anything lacking as far as daily use goes.

Edin U.
Edin U.
Guest Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hangouts is one of the best chat apps ouththere

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The options provided in Google Hangouts are just great. It is a simple to use chat / communication app with options for private chat, private call, business chat, group chat or conference calls. It has been used on daily basis by me and my colleagues and it never fails us.

The simplicity and ease of access of Google Hangouts is just amazing. It is integrated into the Google's package and it is very easy to use and get used to. The amount of people using any of the google products is incredibly high, therefore it is easy to reach to anyone via the Google Hangouts. A great addition for private and business use!

The only thing that might be noted as a con or a down side is the way that the mobile App acts sometimes, as it does not load that easily from time to time and sometimes it opens, freezes and closes again so it has to be re-started in order for it to work smoothly.

bioinformatician in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A web messenger from Google

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Hangouts is Ok. It works but I prefer to switch to any other messenger when I have a chance. Even Skype I like more. The only plus of Google Hangouts is an easy access from Google Mail. This is the only reason why I continue using it.

I have been using a lot of different messengers for my work and every day life, and I should say that I do not like Google Hangouts. It is stable, simple, multi-platform, it is in-built in google mail, you can use it to text and call. And these are all positive things that I can say about it. These are the minimum any present messenger can do.

Comparing to other messengers, functionality of Google Hangouts is very limited. You cannot reply, delete or edit your messages. Its design is very primitive and outdated. When I started a video call from my mobile device with my colleague I could not join the same call from my computer. I was added to a work group chat and I have never received a notification about it. I have sent invitations to my colleagues and they were never accepted, I suppose for the same reason.

Brian W.
Client Success Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Save money and use this

Has everything all the other big name video conferencing products have that are actually critical to running a business virtually. They are always making updates and from what i've seen I haven't been disappointed.

Nothing I can think of. Maybe just easier access to knowing how to raise hand and other functions like that for first time users. Maybe a tutorial ability but i'm nit picking.

Paul K.
Paul K.
Chief of Staff in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best around

Kommentare: Overall I love it. It's so easy to use, very convenient, and just works.

It's so easy to use and links with your G-suite.

Being linked with your G-suite it can be tricky when interfacing with people who are not Google users.

owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

google hangouts is great for the price, can be unrealiable.

Kommentare: I switched to Google Hangouts Meet because of the price (always been free for me so far). Because of COVID I was using online classes and meetings a lot and kept running out of time or running out of funds to budget the video conf. cost. For the price, it is great and does save me money, especially since everything had to be distanced for so long.

Google Hangouts Meet is a good app for the price(free). It works great for quickly planned meetings, quick chats, and such. Overall it is a good tool to try.

What I have disliked about Google Hangouts Meet is that almost every laptop user I have dealt with for some reason has to change the speaker setting that they are using to hear you. This is not something that has ever happed with a video app before. Also, the google invite link always works if it was just sent. So if you are planning something last minute you are good to go. If you are planning something in advance though 7 times out of 10 the link won't work for all or just some and you'll have to start over in the moment.

Isabel S.
Portrait Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for all the users to use.

Kommentare: Overall google hangouts is good. The audio and video quality is good and a lot of people know how to use it. I just want my recordings to be private and google doesn't offer that.

I actually use this for a mastermind group that I am in. It seemed to be the easiest to use and the most amount of people were familiar with how to use it and had a google account of some sort to be able to use it. We do video conferencing over this and the quality of the calls and videos are quite good.

I really wish google respected our privacy. That's really my only issue with this software. I don't like it that they give the government all kinds of backdoors to listen in on the people of this country.

Fadiah R.
Fadiah R.
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Increase team communication effectiveness

The fact that Google has integrated hangouts directly into your email page makes it appear to be more user-friendly, even to those who have never used it previously. I appreciate that I can post messages and get alerts promptly. You may even hold team meetings from one central location—technology at its most advanced.

While utilizing workspace, I haven't delved into the Google Hangouts part of things yet. It has been brought to my attention that the price is a bit unclear. If the designers could provide a better choice to integrate all of these aspects into one and make it so that the cost can be identified, we would most likely employ it on the business side.

Enterprise AE in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Does what it does... sometimes.

Kommentare: It’s alright. If you have a choice or option to pay for another platform, do it. G Hangouts is free and it shows. It doesn’t always work when it needs to, and there are better options out there. If budget is an issue, I’d encourage IT to be aware of potential issues that could cause disconnection or video lag.

Google hangouts is free and offers some major features that other paid subscription video conferencing platforms have- not all, but some. Virtual backgrounds are nice, synchronization to GCal is flush, and there’s a nice organizational page to view all daily meetings.

G Hangouts really slows down my computer. It’s clunky, the video refreshes a lot, and it doesn’t play nice with bank’s firewalls. Usually clients prefer another video platform as this one uses a lot of GPU and is not very dependable. I’ve seen crashes, exiting / rejoining scenarios, freezing, and more. Have not contacted support.

Dlamini percis N.
Dlamini percis N.
Lecturer in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Google Hangouts Review

Kommentare: I have first-hand experience with using Google Hangouts (Classic). I use it daily for local and international communication, chats groups, audio, and video calls. Specifically, I use Google Hangouts for my meetings, lecturers and conference presentations regardless of time and location constraints. It has been a highly effective platform for one-on-one and group interaction. Besides, Google Hangouts is compatible with iOS and Android apps. I highly recommend Google Hangouts for individual, professional and business use.

Google Hangouts is an integrated communication app that allows users to make calls, send messages, and attend video conferences. I use Google Hangouts (Classic) for my lectures, departmental, faculty and international communication. Setting up Google meeting is easy, even from a shared work calendar. As a lecturer, I communicate effectively and remotely with my students, particularly during the COVID -19 pandemic because social distancing is a norm. Google Hangouts also has a user-friendly interface, launched from a web browser, with buttons for calls, video, instant messenger, messenger and chats. It also allows for seamless integrating with other apps, Google Docs or Drive and can be launched from Gmail.

I have not encountered problems with Google Hangouts yet.

Andrew P.
Campaign & Creative Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google Hangouts Review

Kommentare: Overall, Hangouts has been invaluable for our business during COVID. Technical difficulties are rare and if they do happen to pop up, they are easily fixed and never long-lasting. It has been an extremely valuable tool for us.

Google Hangouts (along with Google Chat) has made it effortless to connect with our teams around the globe and makes video conferencing super easy and efficient. It's ease of use and functionality make it more preferable than Zoom, which has often been glitchy or difficult for some members to use. Especially during COVID, Hangouts makes video conferencing extremely simple and has allowed our team to stay in contact while also allowing us to get facetime with clients who we usually see on a monthly basis. That face-to-face interaction is invaluable to our business and helps us maintain and build relationships despite not being able to meet in person.

There is little to dislike about Hangouts, but I would like to see more features and functionality to boost the software overall. Since Hangouts is so easy to use, it'd be nice to have a variety of features that are more advanced and integrated into Google's suite of products. For example, if on a Hangout call, users could easily have access to Google Drive, Docs, or Sheets to quickly send files and to share amongst the team in a more seamless fashion.

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Free communication platform

Kommentare: Me and my team use it to have a quick chat between us. We are happy to use it daily.

Google Hangouts is a free communication platform that have a a quite a good feature like private messenger and video call. I can add my colleague to the contact list from their Gmail account and it will gives the current status of them if the are available or offline.

I feel that this software is quite basic and not too many tools are available to customized it. The smartphone version is constantly crash and had to restart my phone every time the software is crashing. The software has no newly additional feature and i afraid it will be obsolete.

Adra safiya K.
Adra safiya K.
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Team communication with Google Hangouts

In my experience, Google Hangouts is fairly easy to use for team communication, or with anyone on my contact list. It will automatically shown which user is available in real-time and user don't need to change their availability status when they login to the application. File sharing also work flawlessly.

This software is rebranded to Google Chat, and with it, some of the feature that it used to has have been removed or reallocated. Video call are now separated to Google Meet, which mean we have to use another software to have a video call. It would be better if they keep everything on one place.

Venkanna S.
Venkanna S.
Seller Partner Support in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The most Underrated messenger

Kommentare: I love hangouts. I believe this app and it is a Secured one. But team need to concentrate more on some issues. Still this app is the most Underrated app and I want hangouts team to look into these technical issues.

I love using hangouts. I suggest using this app due to following reasons: 1. This is more secured chat app than many 2. Easy to connect 3. Meetings are easier here as this is integrated with google 4. Smileys, GIF's and emotes which are funny and can enjoy using them 5. Switching voice call to video and vice-versa. this is the first app to introduce this feature

1.The call timer wont stop immediately, I encounter this glitch after I end the call and this is sometimes irritating too. 2. Sending Voice notes. I hope this function will be added soon and I bet the usage of this app will increase with this one feature. 3. One more difficulty with hangouts I face is with ringtones, I could not change ringtone of calling and notification on Realme 5 pro. 4. Sometimes i need to uninstall the app and reinstall as it keep on popping up "the app isn't responding"

Dispatch department manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best way to stay linked

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Besides the phase out it was my go to chat and text and calling source with Google voice and it kept me able to work and stay in contact with work and personal life

Up until this year Google had Google voice and Hangouts integrate so incoming calls and texts for voice went to Hangouts. This kept everything organized and in one space. That's been phased out and Google is pushing for Google meet and chat to take over but besides that it's been my go to for over ten years now. You can keep your personal number private and have Hangouts be the business cover and still have everything go to one device if you choose.

It's very minimal on it's capabilities now that Google voice has been removed. You can't make calls without voice. Also the need to have a Gmail account can be frustrating if the person you want to talk to doesn't have Gmail, now that voice is removed. Google has basically said they are transitioning to meet and chat and will be phasing out Hangouts next year

Glenn C.
Strategic Communications Specialist in Philippinen
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Chat and Meet, but little else

Kommentare: Good chat app for people in the Google ecosystem, but it is far from the best out there.

The default chat app in my office, as we work within the Google ecosystem. For me it is very serviceable, and its integration with Google Meet makes setting up online teleconferencing very fast and easy.

I find Hangouts a bit lacking in functionality, as we can only send each other text, links, and images. Adding a way to send actual documents, animated gifs, and even videos intuitively without having to place them first in Google Drive, would be most appreciated.

Karan P.
BDR in Indien

Spending half my day on this tool every working day - love it!

Kommentare: Can't imagine my work calendar without Google Hangouts/Meet - the most important collaboration tool during the virtual worklife!

The most simple and easy tool out there for online meetings, webinars, discussion, and interviews. The Google suite integration is addictive - you'll hate to use Zoom or Teams once you get used to this!

Consumes a lot of RAM even on a 16 GB machine. Shoots up the fan speed a lot. The limit on the number of participants per meeting is a little hindering. It prevents events/meetings with larger audiences.

Michelle M.
District Secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Google Hangout for you and your Hangout Friends

Kommentare: I'm not solving many business decisions while I use Google Hangouts, because I've always used it for connectivity between not only business colleagues but also family members. We stay connected and because it easy for the teenagers, the older members as well as the elderly members. By the click of a button we can chat, gossip and laugh while knowing we are all still connected with ease. Very user friendly and I would suggest this software program to anyone that is interested.

It is most impactful with the software program because I can have all my contacts/friends at a listing that is easy to access. I like that I can just tap on their names/pictures and the chat box gives me the capability to text/message them at the drop of a dime. There are times I like just like to just click on the button to video chat so easily. Either I can individually talk with my Hangout partner or just create a group chat for all my family members.

I haven't gotten into the aspect of Google Hangouts while using workspace. I have read upon how the pricing is a little confusing. If the creators could give a better option to combine this aspect all in one and make it where the pricing is labeled easily, I think on the business side we would probably use it. I think having the capability of giving a better vision on the pricing would make it more comparable and easier for consumers to make a more defined decision.

Saqib S.
Saqib S.
Software Data Analyst in Pakistan

Google Hanouts - Conversational Platform

Kommentare: Overall my experience is good because after using Google Hangouts I am connected with many people simultaneous.

This is the well conversational platform where I can communicate from my colleagues, family and relatives in short time with instant responding. I also aware the circumstances which is going in country or world by daily basis with my colleagues and friends and I can also attache a file or photo too in Google Hangouts.

I never found yet but I face hanging or stuck problem with this.

Akshay R.
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Unintuitive Screensharing makes this a pass

Kommentare: 5/10 -- gets the job done, but not as good as Zoom in my opinion. Google really missed the ball on this one.

-Easy Integration with google calendar -Not too hard to send meeting links and invite members -Video background blur functionality is great

When screensharing, there's no way to see people's faces -- Google Hangouts desparately needs a mac app or some functionality so that I'm not asking "can you see my screen"

Igor A.
Customer Experience in Brasilien

Hangouts Review

Kommentare: google chat is the best and fastest corporate messaging tool, easy to use and fully integrated with google

google hangouts is very easy and quick to use, fully integrated with gmail, it helps me a lot to communicate with my customers and suppliers

unfortunately there is no possibility to make a call to a user who does not have a google account, and it is also not possible to place personalized photos in groups

Data Scientist in Armenien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for daily meetings

Kommentare: I prefer Google meets over the other similar platforms, I have experience with Zoom and it was very annoying from the beginning, with the time limitation and other problems. Google meet is easy to use, intuitive, best for instant calls.

It's very easy to use, fast and comfortable. The best thing is you don't have to pay for having longer meetings. Everything is very simple, easy to navigate around, both in web version and mobile app.

There is not a thing I don't like about google Meet, rather a suggestion to have an option of screen sharing in mobile app. Also, it would be nice to see the history, currently we only see the daily scheduled meetings. Also having noise cancellation would be great.

Mojadi G.
Financial Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use Collaborative Tool

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Google Hangouts a bit. Unfortunately, I had to switch to Zoom Meeting for most of my video conferencing needs just because Zoom has more functions such as meetings vs webinars as well as breakout rooms. I still have an active Hangouts account but I don't use it as much as I used to.

It is easy to use. Since almost all o my team have Gmail accounts, it is easy to plan and have appointments synch to the team Google Drive as well as individual Google calendars for meetings and team events. In addition, it is easy to use with external vendors/partners and clients as well.

I wish it was compatible with other software like Dropbox. This would make it easier to share files outside the G-suite. Furthermore, more features such as users being able to rename themselves on calls and even breakout rooms in video calls would increase its usability.