Über Google Calendar

Terminplanungslösung, die Unternehmen bei der Erstellung von gemeinsam nutzbaren Kalendern mit geplanten Events oder Meetings und Konferenzraumdetails unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Google Calendar

I like that you can create several calendars for different purposes. I created customer support calendar on Google Calendar while my personal calendar is not messed up.

When creating an event on the web version, if you accidentally click elsewhere, the event creation pop-up disappears, along with the info you've already put in.

Bewertungen zu Google Calendar

Google Calendar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.704 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Calendar bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.704)

Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Google Calendar is easy peasy!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: EXCELLENT! Google Calendar syncs across all my devices: laptop, Google Pixel smart phone, Google Home - I can ask the Google Assistant what's happening next and it will share my schedule with me!

I have the free version for my personal calendar and the paid Google Workspace version for my business with HIPAA compliance. I love that I can sync both calendars and that my HIPAA compliant appointments show up as "busy" on my personal calendar. I also love that both my personal and business calendars sync with my Go Highlevel marketing calendar and EMR so that clients can't double-book their appointments when they schedule online. Appointment reminders keep me moving from appointment to appointment without delay. Google Tasks allows me to prioritize my To-Do list to help me stay the most productive. Another great feature is that you can color-code appointment types and tasks to see at a glance what is happening with your schedule for any given day.

I've been using Google calendar for a long time. I do remember that it was a bit non-user-friendly when figuring out tasks at first. I believe there have been several updates and I am very used to the program now. As with anything, there is always a learning curve when trying something new.

Ernesto L.
Owner / Lead Designer in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is there any other way?

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Lotte G.
Senior Technical Project Manage in Katar
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Inexpesive Calendar for Embryonic stage Companies

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Google Calendars are really worth it when there is no real budget for your company and if you are having a startup. Also, the features that come with Google Calendar are massive; however, when you are moving ahead and need to handle various complex tasks, meeting and etc, you need to think twice about whether this app to stick or not because in the real cooperative world clients have some kind of a hesitation when it come to connecting through Google related platforms. Ultimately if you do not have a google account then things are much more complicated.

The ultimate good thing about this Calendar is, that you do not need to worry about your departmental budget as it can deliver a solid output in terms of calendar tasks, events, and reminders for a small price. Another great feature of this application is you get many addons with a calendar, for example, whiteboard/google meets and many other google related tools and to have an effective calendar session.

One of the biggest issues we experienced was problems with syncing with other calendars. You need to be smart and have great technical skills to perform this, as this is to be done with many clicks. Also, this is not a great mobile-friendly.

Maribel J.
Maribel J.
Community Manager in Ecuador

Remembering with Google Calendar

Kommentare: Google Calendar has assisted me with remaining incredibly coordinated in all areas of my life.
It is easy to utilize and outwardly engaging. This instrument makes it simple to organize gatherings with colleagues, plan occasions, and even add errands for every day.
I will keep on utilizing this apparatus both for expert and individual association.
I love that an off site getting unites the guide as it's image, or now and again a genuine image of the area.
I use Google Calendar for individual and business utilizes.

Google has made it so natural to oversee even the most active schedules. The offer element permits numerous individuals to have concurrent access, which is helpful now much more than before with colleagues working from an assortment of areas. Changes to the schedule are done continuously, so next to zero postponement in is having the option to plan and affirm arrangements. It permits me to set up numerous different schedules on similar records. With this element, we have had the option to set up altered schedules for each common task, which permits us to just impart them to individuals from those groups. We are accordingly ready to follow the action of all colleagues cooperating on those activities. It is essentially the simplest to utilize project the executives instrument.

There isn't a lot dislike about Google Calendars. On the off chance that I had one analysis it would be of duplication Calendars and Holidays. I'd very much want to see some "shrewd sifting' actually intending that assuming you as of now have Birthdays turned on in one of your schedules, on the off chance that you have another schedule, or imparted schedule to a similar data it frequently appears as a copy. In all decency, its generally a client arrangement issue, you can undoubtedly flip off occasions or birthday events in schedules yet there must be google brainiac that could work on the interaction.

Willem galen G.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Calendar is Easy to Use and Increases productivity.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The sync means two separate calendars are referenced. This is ensures we don't miss a deadline for an event or for a task. Tasks are assignable. Every team member can see the task. Tasks from google calendar are synced to our practice mgt software. Events and tasks flow both ways via sync. If the event or task is created in practice mgt software or in google calendar it shows up on both platforms. The ability to easily provide the zoom or google meet invite and the fact that google calendar prompts me to send it ensures we communicate effectively with clients and potential clients.

The best thing about google calendar is its ease of use. For example if you add an event you are prompted to invite others. Reminders for events are customizable. It syncs with our practice mgt software for our law firm.

I have two google accounts. For some reason my personal google calendar is the default (I believe this is because the personal google email is primary account) I have to toggle between them. I am sure there is a way to make business calendar the primary calendar. Just haven't figured it out yet.

Diego luis M.
Dueño in Argentinien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Indispensable y confiable

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Experiencia excelente, ya que me ha permitido gestionar eficientemente mis horarios, y actividades diarias. Las funciones de integración y reserva me permiten automatizar muchos procesos, lo cual me permitió escalar mi sistema de reserva de clases a otro nivel.
Toda ha sido muy positivo, y por eso lo uso diariamente en mi empresa.

-facilidad de implementación -la mejor función de todas, se integra con todos los programas de reserva de cupos, clases, etc. -las notificaciones y alarmas son lo mejor, ya que permiten tenar un control total y mejor organización -flexibilidad y gran variedad de configuraciones -los distintos tipos de vista, desde diaria, semanal a mensual es excelente para gestionar proyectos -la posibilidad de configurar alertas que se repiten según ciertos criterios es lo más útil, ya que evita perder tiempo en configurar horarios día a día, lo cual sería una locura si estamos programando eventos a largo plazo

-quizá la única contra que puedo mencionar es su estética bastante minimalista, pero esto es algo normal en casi todos los calendarios que he usado, ya que lo más importante es que no distraigan de lo esencial que son los datos puntuales.

Len M.
Len M.
Owner in Kanada

Simple, powerful, extendable

5 letzten Monat Neu

Google calendar integrates with almost everything I use to run my business. It syncs with other scheduling and appointment software so I never double book. I'm able to share and see other people's calendars to manage my time better. I can add notes and documents to an event so it's all accessible for me and my contacts.

None that I have found. Workarounds are easy.

Vitto sebastian T.
Vitto sebastian T.
None in Peru
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Fine by its propose

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It help me to organize my time

I get message about every next meeting , google is by defect on every cellphone, so share schedules with others its easy, if you want to schedule a new meeting you can have an idea of the best time by looking their shared calendar

You lose all your configuration for a meeting if you click elsewhere without saving it

Hossamudin H.
Hossamudin H.
Founder in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great calender for everyday tasks

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: good

I liked how it works with all devices, and syncs my tasks.

the automation is very limited. So, I need to spend a lot of time setting up the taks/meetings.

Michal a N.
Michal a N.
Owner in Polen
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Who doesn't use Google Calendar?

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It's the industry standard: any scheduling software that wants to exist in the cyberspace has to be compatible with Google Calendar. This just speaks for itself.

Google Calendar has great mobile apps for iOS and iPadOS but it lack macOS version. Using it in a web browser is subpar to using it on dedicated apps.

Leng V.
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Still loving Google Calendar!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is awesome! I try to use all the capabilities and features that comes with calendar. I code all my calendars with different colors, I use all the fields when creating events that might help me remember details of what I need to do.

In general I am a big fan of Google accounts and all the products that come with them. I love how Google Calendar help me stay organized for my private and professional life. I like the fact that I can have different calendars and turn them off an on whenever I need. I like the reminders and how they can be customized. The flexibility of giving access to different people and also a different role. So many things that I love, but I cannot left out the fact that both the mobile app and the computer one are both easy to deploy, manage and check.

I don't have many complaints about it. Something that bother me though s when I am scheduling an event and sometimes I have some trouble for Google calendar to automatically recognize email addresses that I use frequently. I don't know why this happens, it's not all the time, but it's annoying to be looking for those email addresses in my gmail.

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Copy-Writer in Uganda

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

Kommentare: I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google Calendar, scheduling runs smoothly and efficiently. Tasks and events can be easily scheduled in advance. I like how you can share your upcoming events with friends. The best part is that shared links are automatically synced with your friends' Google Calendars. This allows us to send them notifications when events are taking place. This is a very important feature of the app in my opinion. I like how you can schedule pretty much anything and everything ahead of time. I like how the app provides a general overview of the month and year ahead. The best part is that you can plan everything down to the last detail.The app allows you to schedule the hour up to a year in advance. I like how the app simplifies the scheduling process. It assists you in staying organized and focused for the time frame that you have set. I like that you can create whatever type of schedule you want. Overall I love that the app is aesthetically pleasing and that it's very quick and easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and it helps you to achieve your goals and to stay focused overall.

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Edgar R.
Endpoint Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Stay up to Date with Google

Kommentare: Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

Farrah-marie G.
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Single calendar for all your needs

Kommentare: Google Calendar has changed the way we do business in our office and across our organization. This has helped us to increase efficiency in planning and improved how comfortable employees are with technology. Even those who were late adopters (because of resistance to integration of technology) have found Google Calendar easy to use and helpful in managing different parts of their work flow.

Google has made it so easy to manage even the busiest calendars. The share feature allows multiple people to have simultaneous access, which is convenient now even more than before with team members working from a variety of locations. Changes to the calendar are done in real time, so there is little to no delay in being able to schedule and confirm appointments. With so many videoconferencing meetings nowadays, the ability to invite multiple people via Google Calendar makes it easy for the scheduler, but also easy for the recipients who see it on their calendar and can visually see if there are any conflicts before deciding to accept or decline the invite. The description and location fields within the calendar provide additional details to all be in a single invite, so no more frantically looking through emails for sign-on information.

I appreciate the colors to differentiate between the various types of appointments. It would be great if users had the ability to color code based on their distinct needs, which aren't always linked to the type of appointment category they fall in.

Megan C.
Megan C.
Director of Guest Services in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Used by everyone for a reason

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different calendars at a time, you can color-coordinate your calendar, and it even has cute little background images when you use the phone app. The app works great--just as well, if not better than the online version. I like that I can sync it with multiple different calendar apps too, and I can share my calendar with other people. It's also way better at syncing to your time zone than other online calendar apps I've used. That's a huge perk too. The tasks feature on it works really well too. I use it to give me reminders on things I need to do monthly, or even to make a to do list sometimes.

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Organize your life with schedules and reminders

Kommentare: There is so much you can do with Google calendar to organize your life. You will never forget important dates and will be more efficient. Invest some time to set reminders or tweak a few settings, and you are good to go with this powerful and easy-to-use tool.

1. You can create endless reminders and schedules hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly with a high degree of flexibility. 2. Different calendar views are available: detailed, overviews, Lists. You can customize your schedules and create reminders for important dates and times. 3. You can add color-coded multiple calendars, including work, personal, holidays, tasks, due dates, or whatever catches your imagination. 4. You can even include calendars shared by your friends and colleagues to manage your schedules and appointments effectively. 5. The search option lets you pinpoint any item and edit, delete, or modify it. 6. You can create events and invite guests from within Google calendar. 7. There are so many Add-ons available on the Google marketplace to make your life more efficient and organized. 8. In the settings tab, you can make so many adjustments to suit your preferences. 9. There is also a mobile app available to users for managing their schedules, tasks, reminders, and events on the go. 10. You get notifications for events by SMS or messages or pop-ups.

1. Too many entries may clutter and disorganize everything. 2. There are privacy issues as you reveal too much about your personal and work life. 3. It takes time to learn so many settings and options and get used to the new interface.

Ronny H.
IT Manager in USA

An Any-Business-Must-Have Calendar

Kommentare: Google Calendar has almost always been my go-to calendar for years for personal events, and it quickly became a crucial part of my business as well as some of the business that I've worked at. The fact that you can easily sync between devices (mobile and desktop devices) makes it golden.

Google Calendar can be completely free to use, or can come with their pay-for plans including Google Workspace. It's very quick, syncs faster than most Microsoft Exchange systems, and is very versatile whereas it works on Android devices, iOS devices, and more.

It can get a little overwhelming when it comes to finding certain features for each calendar entry. When you create a calendar entry, there are some options for the entry that are hidden by default. This is in both the Quick Entry mode as well as in the calendar entry itself.

Abg. josé vicente R.
Abg. josé vicente R.
Abogado in Venezuela
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Facil, versatil y de mucha ayuda. Organizador de vidas

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: He solucionado en gran parte la agenda semanal de ma empresa, desde los pagos, hasta las citas y reuniones. El personal sabe diariamente cuales son las pautas a seguir con respecto al día, si hay algun servicio oe diente, si se tiene una cita en cualquier ente guvernamental, si hay reuniones con el cliente, si hay algun pago programado tanto para la empresa como para los entes del estado. En realidad ha mejorado much las diversas situaciones que se presentaban semanalamente. Y al momento de realizar los informes de cumplimientos de las funciones es mas facil de lograr solo revisando el calendario y si se cumplio con lo estipulado allí.

Una de las funciones que mas me gusta es que te avisa con un dia de antelación sobre las citas y reuniones oendientes. Es eficaz al momento de organizar las diversas pautas semanales que se tienen en la empresa. Reuniones, citas, pagos, recordatorios, avisos importantes, en fin, todo lo pendiente que se tiene semana por semana y dia por dia. Se unio a los procesos de la empresa de forma rapida y facil, fue una solución practica para la agenda semanal de la empresa. Todos están pendiente del calendario para saber que hay que hacer diariamente.

Creo que le falta un poco mas de promoción. Aun la gente desconoce de este producto. Otra de las cosas que no me agrada es que a veces he tenido problemas con la sincronia de los dias y los avisos. Me ha avisado con mucha antelación. Antes de las 24 horas. Deberia tener un acceso que establezca si se cumplio con lo anotado en el calendario. Creo que no tiene mas contras

Nadia Y.
Nadia Y.
Marketing - AP in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Google Saves the Day

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Incredibly easy to use and very very very very convenient. You can use it in your personal or professional life and if you wish to take it mobile with you, you can use the app on your phone, not just your desktop. I'm just tickled pink about the functionality and the ability to store all of my data in one place, with one company and one software/program. I'm in love!!!! : )

I dont know how I could live without the Google family of products. Everything ties seamlessly into my Google account and now that Google Pay is widely accepted, I cannot fathom a more complete or complimentary product for my personal or professional life. Google Calendar can also sync with your Android notes or tasks if I remember correctly, so you can make lists and access the information even if your phone isnt nearby, and vice versa. I recently had a 10 day project where I was required to login to a system for reporting during certain times, and complete a 3 part reporting/surveying questionnaire each day. I found myself forgetting whether or not I completed my tasks so I made a note/task entry on my mobile and was actually able to link it with my calendars, which saved my butt a few times over the course of the project! It was incredibly seamless and customizable, with tick boxes, cross out task completion options, alarm notifications... Just incredibly useful, I had no words. Its easy to use & can be used across most google products, which means you can attach contacts, reminders, emails, etc. Incredibly talented group of people behind the Google family of products, and I cannot wait to see what they develop next. Your productivity will skyrocket when you realize that you have ONE program that offers everything you need to stay connected, on time & accessible (Google Drive). Not enough good words can be said about the calendar and its functionality. Life saver!!!

I didnt find anything that I could complain about or improve on. I was even able to restore the task I mentioned above which was linked to my Android notes account when I accidentally marked the entire project complete, not the individual task lol ... it was basically deleted and the notifications and alarms were reset which was frustrating, but it was easily restored so I have no complaints at all.

Emily M.
Business Development Associate in USA

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone involved for a meeting. Another thing I love about it is that in such a digital age and with the majority working from home, we all have a LOT of options about what we use for work. Some use Zoom, some use Skype - but the one very universal tool is Google Calendar. Even if Google Suite isn't what your company uses daily, it's still familiar and user-friendly, so when an invite comes through, you'll know exactly what to do. Overall, I love Google Calendar and am so glad my company uses it.

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Sapir B.
customer service in Israel
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Google Calendar - my personl experience

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has all the capacities that you would anticipate from a schedule. Also, some more - updates by means of instant message (which is brilliant for certain occasions), pop-up messages on portable and work area, repeating occasions and so forth Google Calendar is as yet in its essential structure and it can really develop into a gathering scheduler or booking application itself. I imagine that component is inadequate. Something else is that when you're being cautioned for a gathering, Google springs up in your whole program window and prevents you from seeing what you were taking a gander at in your present tab. It tends to be irritating in case you're dealing with something significant.

The Calendar application has an extraordinary UI and is smooth and instinctive. The best part is the examination. The manner in which it can show me who I invest the most energy with is something I haven't found in a schedule application previously. It appears they are centered around time the executives and effectiveness and not only day arranging! While I've attempted distinctive Calendar programming over the previous years, I discovered Calendar.com to be the most astute among them all. As somebody who goes to a ton of gatherings with planned customers, Calendar let me give possibilities choices to pick between various areas with a location alongside every one. The Calendar portable application for iOS makes it simple to make, see, and deal with my occasions. The product is ideal for organizations that have a far off group spread across the globe in various time regions. It's anything but difficult to speak with our engineers who are both in Europe and Asian nations. The genuine pearl of Calendar lies in its Transcription include. I can record each word said in a gathering. So if there's any time I need to return to significant minutes during the gathering, I can do that effortlessly.

Can only be accessed by internet access so it will be nice if google will change this

Sabharish K.
Sabharish K.
Business Process Optimization Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Simple and smart calendar that allows you to be more productive and efficient!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Calendars is still positive. It is what I use for my everyday tasks and event management. I guess it doesn't need to be all that complex and fancy. It serves a simple purpose in my opinion and serves it well. Gives me notifications and reminders at the right times. I love changing between the day/week/month views as well when I need it to either get a detailed view of a specific day or the snapshot for that month. It is free and I will continue using it as before but would love to see some more enhancements in the future.

The simplicity of use about this software is what I like most about it. Definitely the brand behind this software product is a well known one, Google. I love the compatibility across other Google Suite apps and the integrations available. I love when it reads appointments from my email and automatically schedules events and reminders using the same. I have made flight and hotel reservations in the past and Google Calendar has automatically put them on there for me which I find very valuable. It works with Google Assistant so I can also use voice commands to interact with my calendar. The functions are limited here but still useful. I love the ability to customize each event being able it give it a title, date and time, recurring series, reminders via notification or email, adding location, description and even attachments. I almost always make use of all of these fields as it helps me stay super organized.

The overall functionality is still limited compared to its counterparts like the Microsoft Outlook Calendar which offers a breadth of features. You can't set high or low priority events in Google Calendar. Neither can you create your own categories or labels and attach them to different types of events, tasks, notes or reminders. Sharing is also not very effective. I have tried to create events for my friends together and shared with them but unless they have a Google account, there are many compatibility issues. The time zone also is slightly inaccurate sometimes. It doesn't reflect it accurately nor does it make the needed updates.

Santosh B.
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Calendar Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience with Google Calendar was excellent. I really enjoy working with Google Calendar for my daily tasks and manage daily meeting schedules and work to-do.

- Google Calendar is very easy to use and reliable tool with more efficiency - Google Calendar navigation system is very self explanatory and any new person can get hands on it easily - Google Calendar works with many integrated systems like Zoom to schedule meetings and automatically post the meeting links - Google Calendar has a many other features like reminders, to-do list management which increases performance of the user

- Google Calendar user interface can be built on more modern Wed standards - Google Calendar pricing can be a little less that way many other small businesses can afford - Google Calendar can implement security features for more reliability

Arturo L.
Arturo L.
Multitasking in Mexiko

The calendar and simple wizard

Kommentare: It is a calendar and assistant in its point, give what they offer in the purest style of Google, ie offer several functions that only Google can give you, besides being synchronized with your contacts and holidays depending on the country you are, is an excellent calendar for those small to medium businesses, I would highly recommend it, more if you have the Google Workspace.

It is a calendar and assistant created by Google, which makes your life easier if you are a person who is good at forgetting appointments, meetings, or any activity which requires a place and time. This calendar is based on a fairly simple and familiar interface so that anyone can manage and schedule or schedule appointments quite easily, I have been comparing it with the Microsoft calendar, and one of its strengths of Google is that with the familiar face of google, it is even more practical and easy to see with its colors that distinguish google, it is a more dynamic calendar in every way.

What I did not like so much about this calendar, is that in order to access all its features such as scheduling appointments, scheduling different times for those appointments, even putting the locations of those appointments, etc... You must have a premium google account, so to speak, which is the Google Workspace. It is a service for small to medium-scale businesses, but it is an important factor that you have to pay to use all the features of the calendar. Considering the wide variety of calendars on the market, this is a negative point.

Bonita S.
Business Owner in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Google Calendar is a Must Have for Home and Work

Kommentare: Google Calendar ensures that I arrive on time for clients, events, meetings, and social fun with friends. It helps me organise my tasks and it syncs beautifully with other programs essential to my work and my life. With the pandemic, it's become even more important for me, as I have so many online activities to coordinate. I look back on the days of using paper calendars as the Stone Age. I can't imagine going through life without having my day at my fingertips. Thank you, Google!

I love how Google Calendar puts all my tasks, events, meetings, and appointments in one place. I can colour code for "at a glance" knowledge of how my day is unfolding. I love that it shows up on all of my devices, so that if I make a change on one device, it automatically changes it on all others. Cloud-based programming means never having to worry that if my Internet goes down, I've lost my calendar. I love that I can sync it with appointment and event programs as well as my video call program. It's easy to coordinate meetings with others by adding their emails to meetings to create instant invites. I would have to say that Google Calendar is the program I refer to most during my day, along with Gmail.

I would like a seamless way to download the calendar by year for future reference. When I am saving a Zoom session to Google Calendar, the window for the event is often very small. Other than these issues, I find Google Calendar to be stable, reliable, and an excellent resource for organising at home and at the office.