Über FoxHire

Employer of Record (EOR) Platform that enables businesses to manage contract, temp, and remote employees with full HR, Payroll, & more.

Erfahre mehr über FoxHire

The set up up quote feature is still alittle confusing.

Bewertungen zu FoxHire

4,9

FoxHire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FoxHire bereits verwendet?

Ryan H.
Practice Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really appreciate the support and accessibility

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: More than the software, I appreciate FoxHire's efforts and support. If I have a question I am responded to as quickly as possible. If I need guidance on how to use the tools I am engaged by patient and informed staff who will walk me through it. I highly recommend FoxHire.

The software part of Foxhire's services are intuitive and easy to use. I've never had any issues with the product.

Nothing comes to mind. I'd like to do more contract placements so that I can use it more often.

Bob S.
Researcher in USA

Foxhire review

Kommentare: Easy to use, can put lots of info. regarding clients and candidates such as notes and comments to get a quick read on the candidate or job.

Easy to use. User friendly. Lots of features.

seeing mote information from other recruiters regarding our candidates who apply to their jobs.

Pam W.

Foxhire software

Software is predominately very easy to use.

I wish the database search features were more accurate.

Jeffrey G.
Managing Principal in USA

Ease of use | Strong Functionality | Great Customer Service

I've used the software as well as the team at Fox Hire for many years (when they were named a different company). They have always been responsive to any questions, concerns and needs that I had. I find their software easy to use, good interface, never had any issues. Everyone on my staff had similar experiences. If there ever was a question, the team at FoxHire were quick to respond.

As with any software, it takes some initial getting use to... but once onboarded, there were no issues whatsoever.

Kinga W.
Owner & Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to track your contracting business details

Kommentare: Great company, very good service and support.

The layout, design and ease of navigation makes it easy to find what you need.

Cannot really use it when we have 1099 contractors, it is only good for W2 contractors in our experience.

Cynthia S.
Co-Owner in USA

Fox Hires Back office services

Kommentare: It is very easy to reach our customer service contact and she is very responsive. She even asked the IT team to reformat a report to make it easier to print.

We utilize FoxHire to handle the back office functions including the payroll and billing for any contract projects we have. They do an excellent job signing the employees up on line so that we do not have to get involved. Then they collect the timesheets and invoice our clients weekly. We log on to see the weekly activities via an easy to access report. They send us our profits via ACH so the funds hit our account quickly.

There were a couple of times that I felt they should have been more assertive collecting payments that were slow.

Sean M.

FoxHire Employer of Record Software Review

Kommentare: FoxHire's Employer of Record software automates the traditional manual tasks associated with timesheets and other legally required onboarding documents. I would definitely recommend!

This software is very easy to use. It solves a variety of issues that inherently occur with manual record keeping.

This software has been fully functional from day one so there are no cons so far.

Duncan M.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Excellent tool to support contract staffing for small businesses

Kommentare: Very positive.

All in all, the product is very easy and intuitive - really from client contract initiation through consulting onboarding and management, it is simple and straightforward. Also, I've found customer support to be very responsive and helpful.

Really no concerns or complaints - a few times I've seen a delay from the time an invoice is closed/paid to the time I receive an acknowledgement but when I've checked in on this subject, the customer support was extremely responsive.

Debbie M.
VP Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Out of state partner for payroll

Kommentare: Overall the support has been excellent our contacts always supportive and responsive.

The time entry was fairly easy and approval process quick

The set up up quote feature is still alittle confusing

Brian C.
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Contract Manufacturing

Kommentare: My experience was excellent.

I'm a direct hire placement firm. A client had the need for a contractor. I dreaded thinking how much work it would be to set it up. Contrary to what I thought, this software was very easy to use. The few questions I had were answered by the team at FoxHire. When I had follow up questions they were very easy to get in touch with and got all of my issued answered quickly.

There wasn't anything I couldn't figure out or get a quick answer from the team at FoxHire.

Jordan H.
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Dip into the world of contract employees easily with FoxHire

Kommentare: Easy. Fast. Supportive.

It was very easy to setup my account and get to work. Very good and prompt customer service.

I thought the options and reports were a little lacking. But then I figured out that I forgot to request the admin access, and then it opened up with options.

Yvonne D.

Med-Hire Review

Kommentare: When it was top-echelon, there were no set up fees. Since you implemented a $250 setup fee for each candidate, you lost our business.

Easy access throughout the portal. Weekly reports. Direct deposit.

It was very easy to implement. We do not use it very often so at this time see no room for improvement.

David H.

Recruiter Use of FoxHire

Kommentare: This was our office's first time using FoxHire and we will definitely use FoxHire again for any of our contracting needs.

The FoxHire Team was very instrumental in getting us up to speed in using the FoxHire software and being able to track our candidates hourly work progress as well as payments by the hiring company. Summary page is very beneficial. Again, huge thank you goes out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all her help from beginning to end.

Not much. Just a small learning curve at the beginning of the process, but again, the FoxHire Team did a great job of talking us through the beginning.

Adam D.
Search Associate in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Traveler

Easy to set up the information for our client to make payments and get the information on our candidates.

Wasn't always easy to find where the candidate was in relation to filling all the information out before an assignment could start.

Deb N.
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Review of Foxhire

It's very intuitive and easy. It is appealing to the eye

I wish I had one login and able to view me as a "client" and me as a recruiter that uses the software.

Bill Y.
Executive Consultant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Understandable

I've used the FoxHire software for about two years setting up placements with my clients. It is very easy to use, intuitive and serves all my needs.

Can't think of any cons. Great product.

Jamie M.
Lead Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy to Use

The program was super easy to use and gave all the features I needed to get the correct information per placement.

I really didn't have any negative cons that were strong enough to mention.

Geoffrey S.
Founder in USA

Set it and forget it!

Kommentare: Overall experience was great. The FoxHire team takes care of 95% of the setup and explains everything clearly throughout the process.

Once a placement is on boarded, FoxHire handles everything else and there’s little, if any, involvement on the part of the recruiter, which is great!

Real time reporting capabilities and greater visibility into placement activities would be nice to have.

Donald B.

Expereince with FoxHire

Kommentare: It allows me to provide contract staffing services to my cleints in any state without the burden of covering payroll, holding insurance in every state, and handling all the reporting required when you have people on a payroll.

Ease of use, and calrity of work flow. When you do have a questions the company reps are quick to respond.

I would like to be able to run 1099 quotes just like I can run W-2

Stuart Z.
Director Recruiting in USA

Great Product with Excellent Service

Kommentare: I found FoxHire when I needed a service to provide payroll and insurance for a new client that wanted to hire a contractor. Setting everything up was very easy and the FoxHire team has been very helpful with any issues along the way.

FoxHire makes it very easy for me to track my contractors and the account finances

There are no real negatives using FoxHire.

Jennifer H.
Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First Time User

The team was incredibly responsive and helpful. They were an absolute dream to work with despite what a small fish I am.

There wasn't anything I didn't like about the software

Billy B.
CEO in USA
Verpackung und Container, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing company!

I love how easy and functional this is to use for our team!

It's perfect, the way it is! There is nothing I would change.