Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Meta for Business

Social-Media-Marketing-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen personalisierte Marketingpläne basierend auf der Zielgruppe und dem Budget erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Meta for Business

Vorteile:

Great integration and interface and fun as well.

Nachteile:

Some times a lot of unwanted content makes you frustrated on Facebook, although options are available to avoid such content which you don't like. Software should be more user-friendly.

Bewertungen zu Meta for Business

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
3,7
Funktionen
4,4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,3/10

Meta for Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.311 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Meta for Business bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.311)

Rachel
Rachel
Graduate Student
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good for staying in touch and communicating with colleagues

4,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Liz
Kosmetikerin in Luxemburg
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Begrenzt empfehlenswert

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Ich werde weiterhin mit der Plattform arbeiten, bin jedoch nicht zu 100% überzeugt, wegen der meines Erachtens nach geringen Nutzerfreundlichkeit.

Vorteile:

Meta Business ermöglicht das Erstellen und Veröffentlichen von Beiträgen und Werbeanzeigen, Analysetools, das vorzeitigr Planen von Content, das Beantworten von Messenger-Nachrichten, u.s.w. über eine einzelne Plattform. Werbeanzeigen können neben Facebook auch auf anderen Kanälen wie Instagram veröffentlicht werden, was sehr praktisch ist. Einstellungen können sehr detailliert und personalisiert vorgenommen werden. Mit Meta kann eine sehr hohe Reichweite erzielt werden.

Nachteile:

Ich persönlich empfinde die Plattform als sehr unübersichtlich und kompliziert aufgebaut. Die Anwendung ist keineswegs selbsterklärend, insbesondere beim Erstellen von kostenpflichtigen Werbekampagnen und -anzeigen. Zum Erstellen und Planen von einfachen Beiträgen passt es, die Aufsetzung von Werbekampagnen/-anzeigen empfinde ich als sehr mühselig. Auch treten sehr häufig metainterne Begrifflichkeiten auf, so dass man sich nicht selten erstmal erkundigen muss, was mit bestimmten Begriffen (bei Einstellungen, die man vornehmen möchte) überhaupt gemeint ist.

Jack
Jack
Digital Communications in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meta might work for you

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It does the job. Other tools are more intuitive but sometimes using the platform over a third party can be good.

Vorteile:

Specific platform features available that might not be available on third parties due to API limitations.

Nachteile:

Inability to use full range of story stickers when scheduling.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for scheduling!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great for scheduling posts but I am sure there is a lot more I can do with Meta for Business.

Vorteile:

That I can use it to schedule my Facebook and IG posts ahead of time which helps my productivity

Nachteile:

Keeping up with the constant changes to the platform can be a struggle sometimes.

Ellen
Fashion designer in Ghana
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

What I love about meta for business

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The most reliable social marketing platform so far I am to post my goods and people patronize at the comfort of their homes.for me it's really helpful.

Vorteile:

It's easy to access even with your smart phone

Nachteile:

What I like least about it the fact you have to create a link for customers to reach you through sometimes you need to hire and pay someone for it

Casey
Vice President in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A must have for new businesses

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: easy to use and suggest any new business get it

Vorteile:

easy to use, gets my name out quick, i can post fast and then be on my way doing other more important business stuff

Nachteile:

not really anything that i do not like so far.

Cheyenne
Operator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Separate app, wonderful!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fairly good, some things are not user Friendly but most is.

Vorteile:

The seperate app to keep things separate.

Nachteile:

It can be very confusing to find things within the app.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meta for Online Business Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am able to grow my online business with the help of this platform. I can schedule my post and manage my page without spending a lot of time in it.

Vorteile:

It has a lot of features that can help me manage my online platform for business.

Nachteile:

At first I find it hard to maneuver the features but with continuous use I learn to get along

Juliette
CEO in Frankreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meta is still a must for fashion businesses

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We need to work with Meta, but the idea for me is to diversify the acquisition channels as much as possible so not to be too Meta dependant.

Vorteile:

Meta allows you to push your brand through instagram and facebook. If you have nice content, even with a rather small budget you can reach your first customers.

Nachteile:

It is sometimes very difficult to talk to someone in charge when you have issues. The advice from Meta's team are not always oriented towards improving the business and performance for their customers.

Jerrica
IT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meta at its best

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

This is a great tool for reaching your audience and marketing to the right people. The set up is ease for getting a page ready to run. Posting is great and can be done on multi-platforms all at once. The planner is a convenient way to keep on track.

Nachteile:

The cost to run the actual ads can be pricey. The schedule posting should go more then 30 days in advanced. The initial layout for the suites can be a bit confusing.

Justin
Justin
Digital Initiatives Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Way to Crosspost on Social Media

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed using Meta for Business overall and look forward to using it more in the future.

Vorteile:

At the Indiana Historical Bureau, we like that we can create a post and publish it simultaneously on Facebook and Instagram, which has helped grow the latter account substantially. We also really like the post planning tool, which allows us to schedule posts weeks or even months in advance, saving us time on social media work.

Nachteile:

We have found that some of the wayfinding for components of the application is a little difficult to discern. It is not always obvious when you're switching from a personal account on Facebook and when you're using the official IHB account. This component could be made much easier.

Darren
Darren
Portrait Photographer in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Helpful for businesses who need to reach their target audience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

It helps improve reach for your business and helps attract new customers and clients.

Nachteile:

Nothing really. I guess a more streamlined way of using the ad system.

Mark Senyo
Head of Department in Ghana
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

the easiest way to establish an online presence for your business

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with facebook has been quite good. It has helped me reconnect with a lot of people I had lost touch with. Secondly, the first three investors we got to partner us in setting up our practice first discovered and contacted us via facebook. Finally, facebook helps me back up all my memorable pictures and videos in its gallery albums feature, which I can conveniently set to private for my personal view only.

Vorteile:

Creating an account is extremely easy in a just a few simple steps. Before we were able to afford our own website for our private practice, we relied entirely on the business page we had created on facebook to ensure that we were discoverable online. And this helped us a lot in getting new clients and finding partners to invest in our practice. For personal use, the ease with which facebook was able to help me find long lost friends and family has been one of my high points of using the software.

Nachteile:

I think facebook should allow for users to officially own more that just one account. As someone who likes to keep my professional and personal lives as separate as possible, facebook's one account policy makes it extremely inconvenient for me. Secondly, I think facebook messenger should become less integrated with the facebook app itself; so that I could be in the app without appearing online to other users. A dark mode would be the easiest way to achieve this, I think.

Noah
Creative Mind in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meta for Business | Is it any good?

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Meta for Business is well-worth your time. It allows you to easily streamline your posts and content into daily, weekly, or monthly posts. You can see them on a calendar clearly, even the posts you sent out earlier (they're just darkened out a bit). I've used it to respond to messages, comments, schedule a month of content posts, and shape posts for my audience demographics.

Vorteile:

Meta for Business is a social media content management service that allows you to schedule posts, ads, see audience demographics and statistics, and respond to interactions and messages. It feels like Facebook and Instagram combined into one platform, though without the content feeds from either. For me, this is great. I spend less time scrolling through social media, and more time planning ahead. Meta for Business (MfB) is very easy to use and setup. Just connect the accounts you want to use, and there you go. When you begin to schedule posts, it'll bring you to a calendar (day, week, month), and you'll be able to schedule your posts on any platform connected (FB, Insta, Pages) easily. You can even schedule the same post to go off on multiple platforms with a simple click of a button. You can respond to notifications on your posts through the service, whether or not you're logged into Facebook or Instagram doesn't matter. You can also send messages, and respond to private DMs.

Nachteile:

The software is easy to use, but sometimes the Instagram messages and notifications are weird. It'll tell me I have a notification, but it'll be a few weeks old. When I click on the notification, it doesn't go away. I've done advertisements through the software, and while it comes back and shows me statistics of who has clicked on my links, I've never received comments or interactions other than the ones it says I have. It makes me wonder how effective an ad tool it actually is.

WENDY
MARKETER in Malaysia
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Business Savior for Many!

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Facebook and I have a bittersweet romance. Despite the tricky ads manager and occasional unreasonable ad errors, businesses thrive competently during the pandemics.
It has brought people closer with one another and able to somehow allow people to survive through the financial crisis due to the lockdowns.
However, one's business should not be over dependent on FB itself and it is always better to seek other alternative platforms. FB might have reigned for more than a decade & still remain the apex of humans' connection.
But the digital world is very dynamic (look at Yahoo, Myspace, Friendster). It is always good too keep an eye on the next upcoming tech company. As the old saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket.

Vorteile:

Having been a frequent FB user since 2008, I have definitely witnessed the great features transformation throughout the decade. There are many features that are applaudable and have been seen to have continual improvements. 1. The fact that the updated FB has a setting for "Dark Mode", as a heavy user who is taking the importance of healthy vision, this feature comes out as caring and thoughtful to us. 2. The change of the FB Home interface from the previous one was not very well accepted by many at first. We can't deny the new interface is sleek and modern but for older users like us, the sudden change did take us awhile to get used to it. 3. Most features are well arranged in the menu icon. With just a simple click or tap either phone or mobile, you can easily access to everything, from searching for your friends; managing your Pages; listing in Marketplace; checking out your ads manage; events etc. 4. Posting stories become more entertaining and fun as there are a range of creative filters or frames that you can use to get yourself a nice selfie. 5. Sending messages becomes ever so convenient whereby FB now allows you to download a messenger software onto your desktop so that you wouldn't miss a single incoming message. 6. Ads Manager is more than an essential but more like a necessity if you are establishing your business social presence. In setting up a page or FB shop, you just have to make yourself familiar with the in and outs of ads manager.

Nachteile:

As much as FB has become part of our lives, there are a few things that can rattle someone's cage. 1. Ads Manager Necessary useful & a must to learn to get your business running. But a particular error arose & your ad account got blocked, and you had no clue what went wrong. And when you did appeal for assistance, it would take them a hundred years to reply. Making you feeling wretched and forlorn as you couldn't keep your sales promotion going and you might miss out the Black Friday event. 2. Live Streaming We have been doing Live as frequent as we could but there are so many people doing the same live, we are practically at the mercy of FB AI to determine our live views would go up or down. That's why we need to have robust creativity in order to compete the arena of attention. 3. Ads I wonder if anyone notices that perhaps our phone is actually eavesdropping our conversation. As much as we all value our privacy, it seems like even when you're not on the phone and you're just mentioning about a certain thing for example like hair dye and soon enough you'll see IG & FB showing you adverts regarding it......creepy or just downright savvy?

Sandra
influencer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

changes faster than Newfoundland weather.

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall view of Facebook is in favor! The simple reason Is that anybody can use it anywhere and you don t have to be technology suave its family oriented so parents can show off their photos of their beautiful families and keep in touch throughout this pandemic. messenger app is excellent.
they Just need to deal with the changing of their setting .

Vorteile:

it helps you keep in touch with your loved ones, near and far. It's great for finding groups that you have so much in common with . how ever lately they have added some new features to help you enhance your photos or other content you want to share with the public or just a few close friends or even promotions that you design with the help of Facebook. I believe this platform to be held with high regards.it allows you to be as discreet or as open as you desire. I enjoy how you can personalize your page.to set yourself apart and stand out .I have also seen how Facebook has grown and is working hard to bring out the most recent apps and is working hard to keep up in todays market,

Nachteile:

As much as I enjoy Facebook ,it can be very irritating to wake up in the morning and your friends are no longer there .I get asked so many times how come I don't show up on their feed and wonder if I had blocked them or if something was wrong with their settings, it does cause a lot of confusion .and I know because it is talked about quite abit.so then what happens is we have to start putting in friends request again and lose so much time getting reconnected. I feel that is Facebooks biggest challenge right now because if not careful this could make or break a company if the client has ongoing problems that are not addressed in a fashionable manor. And this seems to be an on going situation ,which breaks my heart because of the great potential they have.

Kriti
Kriti
Freelancer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A good app to connect with the right people!

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Be it in a personal, professional, or business sense, Facebook helps me connect with like-minded people, form a community with them, share content with them, and even helps me find jobs and projects. It's a great social networking app if used in the right way.

Vorteile:

A lot of people think that Facebook has become obsolete now, so they don't even have the app on their phones and rarely use it. In my opinion, Facebook is still a great app if one knows how to use it correctly. True, I don't post that often on my Facebook but I use it for so many different purposes - to network with people in the same industry like mine, for social media marketing, for personal and business branding, to find jobs, to connect with fellow lovers of a movie or a show, and to know people's birthday (yep, guilty)! For a social networking app, it is actually very nice and solves most of the purposes you expect an app like Facebook to solve. I'm a part of so many groups that connects job seekers with potential employers or meme groups that are subject-specific, etc. Honestly, over any other job portal, I prefer Facebook to find jobs on, since it gives the feeling that you are talking to a human on the other side and not some trained AI. I also use this app for leisure - basically, when I'm bored of scrolling through Instagram, I switch to Facebook :p

Nachteile:

Like any other social networking app, Facebook has its share of privacy issues. I know that the choices I make on this site - what I like, what posts I comment on, what kind of posts I reshare - everything is being collected and given to advertisers and god knows who else. Moreover, like many other social networking sites, it can be addicting too. You may not be chatting with someone or doing something important but you don't even realize that you spent half an hour scrolling through the feed for absolutely nothing. But if you have that in control, it's a good app.

India
USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

The Face of the Social Internet with all your friends in 1 book.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

It allows you to have the option to connect with other people on one social platform. You can use your facebook information to login to other online applications without having to create a login or user id. You can also choose to login by just clicking your photo and inserting your password. You have the options to send money and receive money via Facebook. You can make friend suggestions, decided if you want to show up in a online search preformed by a major search engine. You can determine the access others have to your photos, posts, friends, and even customize lists. You can create groups that are private, or public, and create personal pages. You can advertise to target specific people. You can intergrate your instagram or twitter feed to your Facebook. You can sell and buy things through the Facebook Marketplace. You can send audio messages via Facebook. Download photos from others' pages. You can block people via their FB page or email. If you die you can have a memorial for your page, you can also have trusted people in the event you are locked out or hacked to regain account access. They allow you to go live. You can easily find people. You can create your own FB domain to get to your profile to be found. They are always adding more features and capabilities for users to access and is a steadily growing social platform.

Nachteile:

You have to download messenger seperately from Facebook to message others. You can never truly delete your account to start from scratch. If you lose email access to your account anyone can eventually reactivate your account. It takes a few complaints for Facebook to perm. delete an account that someone makes that is fake. You can only use your real name and not alias, which is understandable but too many name changes is not allowed. They want you to have only one FB account but if you can't delete your old account to start new it can be fustrating. Facebook is the main site harrassment and bullying occurs and some posts should not take so long to be removed as embarrassing and humiliating things can be posted about someone. It seems like they have so many features I forgot how to get to some of them as far as what screen i need to be on to access that feature. It can be confusing because a social media platform is virtually attempting to be a walmart online for social networks which is too much for one platform to have information about you when you can not perm. delete your account. Who wants a social network to keep that much information on them forever? That is quesitonable to even having a facebook account and knowing that.

Sabharish
Sabharish
Business Process Optimization Engineer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Fairly affordable platform to design and run ads for small businesses!

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. It has made me self-sufficient to run my small business and sell my products online with much ease. It is not fancy but does exactly the job I'm looking for it to do. I also like the transparency and visibility into everything and there are no hidden fees and such. I can also have role-based permissions as I wish as an admin. They also have great analytics tools that gives you quick insights of how your business performing which is always useful for you to make informed decisions about your actions.

Vorteile:

The first thing that comes to mind is the self-serve functionality. Right from using the Facebook Marketplace and Facebook for Business, it was easy to understand what the software does and they had a step-by-step virtual tour of the software which I also enjoyed. I did not have to talk to anyone throughout the process. Primarily, I am a seller on the Facebook Marketplace and I sell a variety of products. It was easy to setup my seller profile and preferences with verification and identity checks where needed. I also use Facebook to generate ads for some of my products and run campaigns. I always thought I would need help doing these kinds of things but Facebook showed me that I can do it myself and made me feel confident about it as well.

Nachteile:

The user experience is a little confusing. There were too many steps in the process and no option to skip any steps. So you have to have all the information handy prior to starting the process and if not, start it all over again which was pretty frustrating. There were a lot of instances where I felt Facebook was pushing their products on me and persuading me to add them on as I was trying to set my profile up.

Rohullah
Rohullah
My perspective on Facebook in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

My perspective on Facebook

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: As a person who has used Facebook for more than ten years, I like everything about Facebook, including the new features that were introduced in recent years. I consider it a universal app because you can a lot of things by using Facebook, including but not limited to getting access to news, real estate, local jobs, talking with friends and relatives and so many more good stuff. It is quite simple to use and the level is privacy can be increased by changing the settings which is quite helpful. You get a lot of things done by using Facebook as long as you know to use it and how much time do you need to spend on it during the day.

Vorteile:

I have been using Facebook for more than ten years and probably it was one of the first application that I used for communication and interaction with friends and relatives. I like Facebook because it is user friendly and easy to use compared to some other applications in the market. For example, a person who has never used Facebook, can start using this app within a few days. Furthermore, Most of our friends and relatives are on Facebook, so it is considered very useful to communicate with them through this platform. The last but not the least, Facebook has incorporated so many features that everyone from all ages can utilize it for their personal and professional growth.

Nachteile:

Although it might be considered a positive point that Facebook added so many features so everyone can enjoy using it but for some people it created a little bit difficulty to fully understand the majority of things they can do through Facebook. For example, the introduction of Marketplace was a very good initiative by Facebook but there are some people that still do not know how to use marketplace. But I think over time they will get used to it.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marktforschung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Tried and True!

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with Facebook has mostly been positive and I do recommend it frequently. I feel that it is still the best way to reach the most people, with a single click. It is also a great way to see what your competitors are doing and the search engine could not be easier to use.

Vorteile:

Facebook is probably the most user-friendly social media app in existence. I think that is why it appeals to the older generations, for sure. It could not be any simpler to create a Facebook for a business or personal use. It is a very quick and easy way to get information out to new and existing customers. It also allows for multiple ways a customer can communicate with you, including a personal message or a message on your page wall. I feel Facebook is the best way to reach the majority of your customers and to recruit potential customers. Overall, I feel that more social media users are connected to Facebook than they are Twitter, Instagram, etc., because it is widely used by the younger and older generations. Being that it is free to use, is a great bonus, especially for smaller businesses (like me ).

Nachteile:

My biggest complaint is that customer service is almost non-existent. There is no 1-800 to call for help, no "contact us" for questions, etc. which can be a problem. You often have to rely on other users to troubleshoot issues or just "muddle" through them yourself. I'm sure that is how they keep cost down, in part, but it can be super frustrating. It is too bad that they don't offer a paid version, that offers the additional element of customer support. I do feel some busineses would be willing to pay that. Overall, I think every business should be using Facebook, small or large. Even if your Target audience is a young crowd, I think it would be a mistake to at least not include it in your social media arsenal!

Iqra
Iqra
Business Sale Executive in Pakistan
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Facebook - Valuable & Socialble

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall experience is good and interactive way to communicate customer through live channel, chats and comments. If I have paid budget for my business it helps me by availing boost page option to spread my ads for targeted audience.

Vorteile:

All features of Facebook application are great and ease of its feature for everyone. Facebook shop is one of the good feature for eCommerce. Everyone can avail benefit from this application of their needs. its helps to manage our business and provide platform where I can go live to sell and promote my products and services to many peoples simultaneously. Since using Facebook I have connected with many new peoples throughout worldwide. Here I have created my own Facebook page for marketing and order taking purpose and its amaze me and feel worthwhile.

Nachteile:

Facebook has limited cons, I found some cons from where I am using its not a pretty much secure for users because it usually hacked easily by hackers. Many time it stuck and problem facing, and also watch videos contain adult videos during scrolling it feel embracing

Augustin Jr.
Augustin Jr.
Business Man in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SOCIAL PLATFORM/SOFTWARE OUT THERE!!!

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I Find This Platform To Be VERY FRIENDLY and EASY to use …..
It Accommodates A Wide Range Of Purposes E.g.
If you looking for entertainment: no problem Facebook Watch IS THERE if you looking to promote your business/page: no problem Facebook Has Advertising & Promoting if you looking to play games ,meet new people etc. THE LIST GOES ON …..AWESOME PLATFORM YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT💯

Vorteile:

This Social Platform Also Known As Facebook Has Really Help Me Grow As A Young Man...🙂 Growing Up I Used This Platform To Make New Friend Around The World..... but Mainly In My country. This Platform allowed Me To Interact With My Family AND Friends Which Always Made Me Very HAPPY because Their Were Some Family Members and Friends Who lived Out of Country and very far away. I Made A lot Of New Friends From This Platform A lot Of Them I am Still Friends With Today!!!😄 It Gave Me The Confident To Speak To Girls And APPRECIATED THAT A LOT TOO!!!💯

Nachteile:

I Don't Really Have Any Cons Concerning Facebook …. They've Been Doing A Good Job Through their Updates On the Platform Which Has Fix Majority of The Issues I had With The Platform... But One Con I Could Say Is that When You Trying To Sell A Product On The Platform It ONLY allows You To Share Your Product too 20-21 Groups Max . I find that very annoying especially when you're trying to get your product to as much people as possible...

Dana
Business Development Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Fan of Facebook

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

I really enjoy Facebook because it is good for many aspects. I get to befriend and network with people all over the world and the USA. I can instantly communicate with someone who lives far and get answers in seconds. I enjoy that no matter what time of the day or night you are on Facebook someone else is on also. I like Instant Messenger too. That helps me to comminicate with my affiliates for my online company and helps me to keep tabs on my children's whereabouts. I like how we can store pictures and Facebook shows me what I posted in previous years. It has been instrumental in my expansion of my business and advertising on social media with just a mouse click. I enjoy the business groups and also the faith based groups I have found. I like the fact that you can have up to 5000 friends also.

Nachteile:

What I like least about Facebook is Facebook Jail. I understand there are rules against spam and I do not personally spam anyone but I posted in some groups and was banned for days. I feel like every site asking for your Facebook information is connecting a bit too many of our details together. The latest scandal was the cause of many of my friends to leave Facebook which saddened me because it was so much easier to just message them. Facebook for business is an area I will be utilizing more often as my needs grow but I heard it will be changing in the future. I am hoping all scandals are over. I will be watching for further developments.

kawal
kawal
Administrator in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Facebook user genuine review for the product

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Facebook solves many business problems such as easy way to upload the personal files and store that data in the application. The best problems it solves in you can also upload the data and this feature really helps many people who use this product. There are many benefits which I have realized such as free access of Facebook to a certain limit to users. This benefit really help the customers who cannot pay for the software. Moreover, you can also use this speed software and connect with people all around the world. You can reach as many people as possible and can share posts and can see these data over the day

Vorteile:

There are many features which are most impactful such as free connections and speed upload during the photo or video sharing and synchronization of files with various platforms. The speed of upload and download is quite good and fast and that is the reason many people around the world use this software. Moreover, you can sync and upload the data with Android and ios and which makes the product very easy to use. Also, this is free software which every person uses for connect around the world. In addition to this, the integration is very easy with our existing business processes. You can easily integrate the product with multiple processes.

Nachteile:

There are many features which I feel are missing such as very cheap product price with very fast recovery of data and photos. Moreover, the premium feature could be improved so that people will get much more benefits in the paid subscription and service. Furthermore, there are no aspects of the product which I feel is difficult to use. Any person with simple computer knowledge can easily use this product and use it daily. In addition to this, the integration is not difficult with our existing business processes. Anyone can easily integrate the software with multiple platforms in a business.

Alaa
Technical Outsourcing Specialist in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Help you publish ads faster and ensure that they reach the largest number of interested people

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Meta for Business has allowed us to invest in social media sites in order to distribute our ads and develop our client base, and the statistics and insights you provide allow us to learn from prior campaigns and plan properly for future efforts.

Vorteile:

Meta for Business is the most cost-effective and simple-to-use advertising campaign publishing platform, with integrations to the most popular social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook), allowing us to develop and post campaigns with great flexibility. The nicest feature is that I can create a second business account with distinct users and permissions, which allows me to run advertisements on Facebook and Instagram from a single platform, as well as many other features like reporting and appointment reservations. I appreciate the Meta platform's features, which allow us to choose a geographic area and include or exclude specific audiences, ensuring that advertising reach the target groups and spread among their friends and followers more quickly. I also enjoy Meta for Business's analysis tools since they let us evaluate the performance of our campaigns in terms of distributing and preparing those who are interested in and interact with ads, allowing us to determine adjustments and actions to be performed in future campaigns.

Nachteile:

I had no problems or issues when using it because Meta for Business is incredibly user-friendly and helps me to do a lot.