inPixio Photo Studio Erfahrungen

Über inPixio Photo Studio

Einfache Fotobearbeitung.

Erfahre mehr über inPixio Photo Studio

Sometimes erasing can be difficult for some photos. Also limited template graphics.

Bewertungen zu inPixio Photo Studio

inPixio Photo Studio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du inPixio Photo Studio bereits verwendet?

André
Fotografo in Brasilien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Recursos que eu mais uso

Kommentare: Já fiz vários ensaios e uso o inPixio Photo Studio desde 2020 como editor das fotos, usei câmeras profissionais, compactas e celular, e consigo ter uma qualidade excelente, quando necessário fazer um desfoque muito profissional.

Recursos como redução de ruídos de iso, nitidez, desfoque, correção de pesquisava.

Correção de lente não tem, correção de cor HSL, e exportação em massa das fotos já editadas.

DONALD
Manager in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very surprised at how well this software works.

Kommentare: I use this software to create special photos in our business that really helps to make our internet presents standout!

Simple to use. Easy to create whatever you can imagine.

I did not see any cons. The learning curve was pretty small. I am 72 years old never been that tech savvy so this product made things easier.

Christina
Photographer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

It's a really good free photo editor

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's very similar to photoshop it has the same tools Photoshop is better and has a wider range of tools and is managed better and there are more layers as Advanced aspects of it but for a smaller Studio software I would say you know for also a demo that it's pretty good

Now I have the free trial which doesn't have all the advanced features but I wanted to see how it added up to some of the other editing software I have to say that I do enjoy what it has on the free app and I probably will be paying for the advanced one one to try it out

I I think the paid version is quite expensive $80 a year I can find cheaper or free apps that do more

letzten Monat

Hi Christina, Thank you for sharing that you like inPixio and would like to get a paid license. You can reach out to our support in the live chat so they can find you a proper package at the best price. Follow this link: https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us Go to the bottom left corner and click on the red support button. First, you will be asked to check your question in the knowledge base but then you can click on the "Get in touch" button to start the conversation.

brian
brian
brian in Neuseeland
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Limited software and poor supprt

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: There was a total focus on trying to get me to buy other features I either did not understand or need and little information on the product I was purchasing

Nothing useful for me and really basic options

Very basic system oversold with its apparent features

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Brian, Thank you for letting us know that you expected more features. We will forward your comment to the development team. If you need any help with inPixio, please feel free to contact our live chat. For that, follow this link https://inpixio.zendesk.com/hc/en Find in the bottom left a red button "Support" and click on it to start the conversation.

Charles
User in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Easy To Use Photo Editing

Easy to import media and export once the project has completed.

None. I have had no problems with the software since installing it

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Charles, Thank you for letting us know you are happy with how easy inPixio Photo Studio is. We appreciate your feedback a lot

Paul
retired in UK

All There

Kommentare: I have since retired, but have been buying inpixio products for several years, more or less since it first came out. those days you had to build up you extra programs one by one, individually it wouldn't be as good as any other editing program, but all together and integrated with each other it stood way above most of the best. naturally i was a regular upgrader of the product. Its well worth the money. When the studio versions came out it was like being rewarded for being a regular customer. When I retired i treated myself to the Studio 10 ultimate. Its better than I could have imagined, I can relax and take in these personal . Only missing one update in the pack, which i was surprised about as this was a major update to the program.
The advancement inpixio studio has made my photography cutting room floor so much less cluttered, please continue you advancement into newer things, thank you

Studio 10 Ultimate had almost everything with it

The only thing that was omitted was eclipse HD. i assumed that this would be included especially given the price and it had stated that everything was there. Sadly it wasn't.

Fred
Principal in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

I used the trial version and then made a mistaken purchase

Kommentare: The customer service is good and tries to help in every way 24 hours a day. However, if you need more specific services, like billing and refunds, you will have to do that on a limited-time basis as they are overseas. 3 am to 12 noon Eastern time is the only available time. Although Chat is supposed to help (24 hrs support, not the phone), they can't handle the billing or admin issues. I found overall, that this is a rather good package if you don't mind the subscription for what it is designed to do and are an amateur or cellphone photo taker only.

The speed for background removal and the effective result was good. The process for sky removal had a lot to be desired but was functional, as it left remnants of objects and smears that are in the foreground that needed to be tidied up. The other feature of removing unwanted parts of the photo was effective but only with lots of tedious effort if the to-be removed objects are very detailed, such as the ends of tree limbs and such.

Apparently, my mistake was there is no key for this software as it is a subscription. I didn't notice anything related to my decision to purchase an annual subscription on the website rather than a one-time purchase which I typically do. There are many other modules that are required to be purchased/subscribed if someone wants the same features like a decent editing package overall. This one was only for sky replacement, object removal, and background removal, although had the ability to edit lighting, contrast, and similar modifications. On a separate issue, you may be waiting for a couple of days or more if you use their website support email. Currently, at this time of writing, I haven't heard about a refund request for 3 days. After using it for a very short time, I realized that the marketing was more hype than useful. Having several full-featured and complete editing packages I purchase once with continual free updates, I find they are more of a value, all things considered, and certainly better at what they are supposed to do if you do photo editing for a living.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Fred, We appreciate you taking the time to bring to our attention your experience with our software and our support team. Thank you for letting us know that the information about licenses was not presented clearly enough. We will make sure to forward your experience to the corresponding department. Please know that our support team is always ready to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or requests.

Jon
Retired Electrical Engineer/Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Photo Studio 10 Matches What It Advertises!

Kommentare: I've only used it for a couple of months in preparation of assisting in a virtual (Zoom) workshop for our Church. I serve on the Temple and Family History Committee for our Ward in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Part of this "calling" is helping members of the Ward (congregation) with their genealogy by cleaning up old family photos and uploading to Family Tree and Ancestry.com (which church members are provided free access to). I provided examples and step-by-step instruction on use of the InPixio product. I wish I could provide an example of some of that workshop here. But, alas, I can't upload a picture that demonstrates what one can do with the product. Actually, it took a couple of products to do. I didn't switch to Photo Studio 10 and leave the others behind. I added it to the others. My quiver is still not completely filled with editing arrows!

InPixio products have great value in what you get for the $$ spent. Photo Studio 10 is one of many products that I use. Others include InPixio Photo Editor, Adobe Photoshop Elements, PicsArt Pro, Corel Draw, Corel Photo Paint, etc. I like InPixio Photo Studio for its intuitiveness and simplicity of use. Initially, I was looking for something that would help me to cleanup old photographs (e.g. remove noise, scratches, get rid of old under-exposure or over-exposure, contrast, or colorize black and white photos. A lot of products don't provide some of the aforementioned fixes. Some say they will but don't. Photo Studio 10 does offer some (not all) of the list above. That's why I have so many editing programs. I would say that I like InPixio Photo Studio 10 because id does what it's marketing blurb says it will do!

It doesn't have all of the features I would like it to have. None of them do. The product could be improved by cherry-picking some of the features of its competitors.

Mike
Retired in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

InPixio Photo Studio 10

Kommentare: I find the program fairly simple once you have tried it several times. It fits my need for something different in my productions

I do a number of newsletters for Rotary and Bowls Clubs and I use programs to create and organise pictures and such.

Get confused about which programs I have purchased, so that I have bought the same one twice.

Antwort von Avanquest Software

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. I am glad you like the software. If you need some help with your licenses please do not hesitate to contact our customer service: https://inpixio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Cal
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photographers’ Best Friend

Kommentare: The overall experience with inPixio Photo Studio has been a Godsend for me. It is user-friendly, intuitive and makes my photos look like a pro’s shots. I am SO happy to have a program suite where I can do the editing on my PC without a computer science degree!!

I truly enjoy this software. I have been using my iPhone/Pads to edit photos since PC compatible photo editing and enhancement software is both terribly expensive and has a steep learning curve. inPixio Photo Studio has changed all of that! It is intuitive and accurate while remaining a powerful tool for those who want their photos to look their best and to create new appearances with any photo. Personally, I give it an A+ !! ~Rev. Cal Kemper

I just want more of inPixio’s programs as I am able to get them. This suite of programs is awesome. “More” is tough on a minister’s salary, but I’m saving up for MORE!! No complaints.

Rick
Retired in Schweiz

Mixed experience

Kommentare: I own a number of InPixio products. When I installed Photo Studio 10, the previously installed products did not integrate; they appear in the start interface as if I didn't purchase them. My overall technical support experience has not been positive. I have several problems that I have not yet raised because raising them is time-consuming for me and the support for past problems has been slow. In brief, I use the software when I must. If I can do the work in Anthropics Portait Pro Studio Max, I do because I have almost no problems and additional features...but sometimes I must use InPixio for features Anthropics do not have.

The photo editting features, when they work as intended, which has not always been the case. Some of my favorite features are not found in PhotoEditor, but instead with other InPixio products I purchased that do not integrate. I'm not sure why the Photo Editor is called the "Free Photo Editor" cosidering it came as a part of the Photo Studio that I paid for. I'm running a 64-bit computer but some, or all, of my products are 32-bit versions...which may be contributing to my existing problems.

A series of technical issues resulting in total crash of the product I use the most. Support has been very slow. In some cases I had to wait a week for an initial response. After I modify and save a photo in Photo Editor my computer, Google Photos, Facebook, etc pick up the DATE MODIFIED as the DATE CREATED and use this instead. If I upload he original unmodified photo, I don't have this problem.

Antwort von Avanquest Software

Hello Rick, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your issue was not resolved fasted. Please be informed that for quicker outcome you can contact our customer support via chat. Is is available Mon-Fri from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. EST Here is the link (to access chat hit 'Support' in the right bottom corner): https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us

PETER
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A very cool software that's easy to use out the door

Kommentare: It's a great idea but the hype to make it look like a PIECE OF CAKE to remove background is just that, HYPE. On Facebook where I first saw InPixio, you made it look like two or three steps, when in reality, as a US Navy Graphic Illustrator and Designer (35 years in the business with 11 before that in the Navy), it's NOT that simple. I use precision and detail to make my pictures PERFECT. InPixio is not that but what it is, is a simpler way to get started and nothing more.

I used it for all the pictures on www.kenyonglover.net on the front page. I'm an avid user of Paintshop Pro since it was first brought out by JASC in the late 90's. InPixio is far easier to use for background erasing.

The background erasing tool is weird and doesn't completely do the trick. The edges around the picture remain and thus, I had to go back into Paintshop Pro and use the point-to-point edge select tool to remove the ghosts from the background InPixio couldn't or wouldn't remove. Took me more time but it shows that InPixio needs fine tuning. If you look at the pictures on the website above, the edges are CLEAN because I used Paintshop Pro to do the finishing.

Antwort von Avanquest Software

Hi! Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Please be sure we our developers are constantly working to make the software even easier to use. Be kindly informed that you can adjust the sharpness of the edges in Photo Cutter by adjusting Feather tool

Robert
Author in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

All You Need

The most striking aspect of the software is its ease of use. With a menu list alongside that shows exactly what to do to achieve anything your heart desires. Additionally, the multiple ways to change a photograph to what you might not even have considered possible can help create something that is truly unique. I use inPixio to help create my book covers so I need them to be dramatic and memorable. The software ensures they are.

If I were to state a drawback it would be hard, considering this is a genuine value-for-money product. However, in the early days of use, I sometimes lost sight of where I'd saved an image I'd been working on. It wasn't absolutely clear but now I better understand how the saving facility operates I don't have a problem.

Daniel
Retired in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good all around photo manipulation package!

Kommentare: I use inPixio less frequently than I thought I might, but I have been pleased when I have used it to correct or edit photos. I will have to think about the expense of renewing for another year versus switching to another, perhaps free product, based on my actual need.

Let's face it, when it comes to photo editing packages, there are a kabillion choices. Some are free. Some are super expensive. Some have lots of advanced features; some have only basic features. Some have clunky looking, dated interfaces; some have attractive, modern interfaces. inPixio Photo Studio Ultimate represents a good balance of everything you might need in a photo editing program. It looks great, has some very advanced features, and has additional available components that integrate nicely into the main menu interface. The interface is clean and consistent across modules. The components work very well. Results are similar to or better than other good products.

I am not fond of subscription-based software. I would prefer to pay just a little more and have the license for several years. Also, I am disappointed with the image conversion options, as the program does not support as many formats as one would expect from an "ultimate" package. Even the free Irfanview supports conversions between far more formats.

Jason
none in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great app for doing photomontages

Kommentare: Mostly it's been good and I find it very handy to use when editing or altering my pictures.

The wide number of options given for editing your photos. While not exactly photoshop it's ideal for those who are somewhat familiar with photo editing but not exactly pro about it.

Using the text feature is buggy and impossible to use many times. So I go online and use another photo editor for this purpose.

Antwort von Avanquest Software

Thank you for the feedback, it is very important for us. I am glad to know you like InPixio Photo Studio. I will send your feedback regarding 'Add text' feature to the developer team. I want to assure you that our developer team constantly works on the improvement for InPixio Photo Studio.

Le
owner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

I like the results but.....

Kommentare: n/a to me. I just use to show off client dogs

I like the results. Picture quality is good

It is confusing to an amatuer like me. I would like to see some easy/peasy ways to do things

Antwort von Avanquest Software

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you like InPixio Photo Studio. I would be glad to help you with deleting back grounds. Here is a small guide on how you can delete background more effectively: Firstly, you need to fill in the areas you want to keep with green marker. Then, choose the red marker, zoom in and make some adjustments around the edges. Finally, if some unwanted areas of the picture still remain use the large size red maker to remove them.

Barry
Retired in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy picture editing.

Kommentare: I like the programs and use at least one every day.

You can see the editing as you do it, still learning but all programs work together easy

Sometimes you just want a quick crop and one touch enhancing, for quick editing, sorry but like on iPhone, One button fix.

Sunil
Designer in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: Good

Easy back ground eraser, Easy cutter of pictures

Multiple images integration, more editing requirements

Proprietor in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

A Honest Opinion

Kommentare: I use this product along side another photo editing and printing program which I have used for many years . I find that printing from my older program is much easier

The software is easy to use and understand. It makes photo editing less time consuming and has many excellent features.

Some features leave a shadow like effect. and need to be repeated to give a clean finish. Printing options are limited.

Antwort von Avanquest Software

Hello David, Thank you for taking your time to complete the review. Let me assure you that our team is constantly working on the improvements. Could you please let us know what printing options you would like to add to the software?

Grace
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Cannot get refund from company

Kommentare: Software doesn't work and I can't get a refund.

The promotion sounded good but it was not what I experienced.

I downloaded it on my Macbook with the link they sent me and it has no controls for removing background -and there is not a 'one click' button to remove background like the publicity shows. It also does not remove all of the background in the picture. I sent a screenshot to their customer service to show this. It has been one week with no response and no refund. I did not spend $60 for a messed up product and there is no customer service response.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Grace, Thank you for letting us know you are not satisfied with inPixio Photo Studio Mac. Be kindly informed that the video that you are talking about is for the Windows version of the software. Windows and Mac versions are a bit different with a different interface. In the Mac version, there is no such tool as 1 click background removal. But you can do that in the Photo Cutter module. Please be informed that we also have Live chats where our highly skilled support agents will be glad to assist you with the activation issue or your cancelation request. To open the Chat, please follow the steps below: 1. Open the support page: https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Live Chat option at the bottom of the widget

CEO in Australien
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never Ending of Professional Editing Tools

Kommentare: The presets are amazing. I could generate many different versions of what I was looking for with one click.
Occasionally I still turn to Photo Shop because of my familiarity with it but find I am making IN Pixio Photo Studio my initial contact.

Integration was a breeze. Brilliant video tutorials. Really improves everything I did previously.

Of course there's a learning curve, but it's heaps of fun and worth doing properly.

Edwin
PERSONAL USE in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Review of InPixio Photo Studio

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased with this studio. I'm going to have to spend some time learning its features, but am impressed thus far.

I primarily use the Focus and Maximizer portions, both of which are relatively easy to use.

I have been unable to find a way to resize images precisely, as the slider does not advance by cm, mm or inches in whole increments. When I resize an image, I would like to be able to choose the size I want as an output size. For example, one image I enlarged, I wanted to resize it to 5" X 8" and was only able to get the 5" side to 5.08". Fortunately, I will be able to work with this, but would prefer 5" as opposed to 5.08".

Steven
retired in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Clever photo processing product.

Kommentare: I have had more success with my efforts than failures. There are a lot of tutorials to help you if you get stuck with a given process.

When retouching photos I have a large pallet from which to choose. This software let's you see the results, full size, as you make changes. Also, you can easily save the original without fear of overwriting your file. The erase and clone features work very well.

My biggest problem has been learning the program, it is not as easy as some of the ads portray. Many of the clone, cut, or erase features require many more steps than appear to be displayed in the advertisement. And if you want it to function as a full editor, it does not come with all the bells and whistles, those are separate programs, albeit they do become part of the total photo suite and are readily accessible.

JESUS
Director in Taiwan
Musik, Selbstständig

EXCELLENT TOOL FOR YOUR PRESENTATIONS

Kommentare: Reports, articles, brochures, and more are excellent now thanks to them!

Clean undesirable images and keep the mains you need for use in another programs for better presentation of your work!

Just take care in little details where sometimes it is very difficult to clean well the undesirable thing, be patient and try again, at the end you'll be happy!

Lacy

Great product

Kommentare: I like Pixio Pro. I wish there was an option for all the packages or a greater discount. I had to buy 2 because I needed a few more editing options. I still need one more.

Pros: Easy to install and use. This program i would say is great for beginners.

Some of the effects are confusing unless you apply to see what it looks like. Lots of trail and error for me.

Antwort von Avanquest Software

Hi Lacy, Thank you for such a positive feedback. Please contact our customer support to get some help with license management: https://inpixio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us