inPixio Photo Studio Erfahrungen

Über inPixio Photo Studio

Einfache Fotobearbeitung.

Erfahre mehr über inPixio Photo Studio

If I were to state a drawback it would be hard, considering this is a genuine value-for-money product.

Bewertungen zu inPixio Photo Studio

3,7
3,4
3,7
3,6

inPixio Photo Studio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du inPixio Photo Studio bereits verwendet?

Georges
Georges
Systems Administrator in Libanon
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

InPixio: easy, fast and fun

Kommentare: Being able to manipulate pictures easily in a more or less professional way, without having to break the bank for high-end software is what INPIXIO offers, and I love it for that.

A very friendly software, fun to use with a lot of potentials to grow and become a leader in the domain.

to get the best deal you have to purchase the whole package. I, for instance, do not need or use the instacards, but I still, have to pay for it to get the better deal.

Nikki
Founder in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remove unwanted objects

Kommentare: I benefitted from using the sky replacement and background removal tools of inPixio Photo Studio. I had taken the perfect shot of a bride in her gown but someones shoulder was in the frame, I did not want to crop the photo so object removal was my only option. The photo turned out perfect, but I was disappointed with my overall experience. InPixio Photo Studio is not a full fledged photo editing software.

Inpixio Photo Studio can edit photos and videos and has some graphic design tools as well. The best features are the object removal, which works like an eraser for anything you didn't intend to capture, and the precise background removal. Some background removers can leave a thick line of background or remove a persons arm, leg, or hair on accident. The inPixio Photo Studio background remover is more detailed and performs better. The textured overlays are great as well as the photomontages.

I felt that I had been mislead about the product capabilities and the price. I was under the impression that this was a one time purchase and not a subscription, which was the reason I purchased it. It is not a one time purchase. I was also under the impression that the product was capable of more and included more after reading the description. Some of the tools that are included were not of the quality that they were described to be and some were actually add ons and were not included at all. Customer support is not readily available. I was never able to reach them through any form of communication after multiple attempts.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hi Nikki, Thank you for sharing that inPixio still needs improvement, we will forward your feedback to the appropriate team. We will also include that the information about the subscription should be clearer. If you don't want to have a yearly plan, you can upgrade to a lifetime license. You can reach out to our support team in the live chat that can help you with any question. Follow this link and click on the red "support" button https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us Click on "get in touch" to start the conversation.

Rick
Retired in Schweiz
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Mixed experience

Kommentare: I own a number of InPixio products. When I installed Photo Studio 10, the previously installed products did not integrate; they appear in the start interface as if I didn't purchase them. My overall technical support experience has not been positive. I have several problems that I have not yet raised because raising them is time-consuming for me and the support for past problems has been slow. In brief, I use the software when I must. If I can do the work in Anthropics Portait Pro Studio Max, I do because I have almost no problems and additional features...but sometimes I must use InPixio for features Anthropics do not have.

The photo editting features, when they work as intended, which has not always been the case. Some of my favorite features are not found in PhotoEditor, but instead with other InPixio products I purchased that do not integrate. I'm not sure why the Photo Editor is called the "Free Photo Editor" cosidering it came as a part of the Photo Studio that I paid for. I'm running a 64-bit computer but some, or all, of my products are 32-bit versions...which may be contributing to my existing problems.

A series of technical issues resulting in total crash of the product I use the most. Support has been very slow. In some cases I had to wait a week for an initial response. After I modify and save a photo in Photo Editor my computer, Google Photos, Facebook, etc pick up the DATE MODIFIED as the DATE CREATED and use this instead. If I upload he original unmodified photo, I don't have this problem.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hello Rick, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your issue was not resolved fasted. Please be informed that for quicker outcome you can contact our customer support via chat. Is is available Mon-Fri from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. EST Here is the link (to access chat hit 'Support' in the right bottom corner): https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us

DONALD
Manager in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very surprised at how well this software works.

Kommentare: I use this software to create special photos in our business that really helps to make our internet presents standout!

Simple to use. Easy to create whatever you can imagine.

I did not see any cons. The learning curve was pretty small. I am 72 years old never been that tech savvy so this product made things easier.

Fred
Principal in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

I used the trial version and then made a mistaken purchase

Kommentare: The customer service is good and tries to help in every way 24 hours a day. However, if you need more specific services, like billing and refunds, you will have to do that on a limited-time basis as they are overseas. 3 am to 12 noon Eastern time is the only available time. Although Chat is supposed to help (24 hrs support, not the phone), they can't handle the billing or admin issues. I found overall, that this is a rather good package if you don't mind the subscription for what it is designed to do and are an amateur or cellphone photo taker only.

The speed for background removal and the effective result was good. The process for sky removal had a lot to be desired but was functional, as it left remnants of objects and smears that are in the foreground that needed to be tidied up. The other feature of removing unwanted parts of the photo was effective but only with lots of tedious effort if the to-be removed objects are very detailed, such as the ends of tree limbs and such.

Apparently, my mistake was there is no key for this software as it is a subscription. I didn't notice anything related to my decision to purchase an annual subscription on the website rather than a one-time purchase which I typically do. There are many other modules that are required to be purchased/subscribed if someone wants the same features like a decent editing package overall. This one was only for sky replacement, object removal, and background removal, although had the ability to edit lighting, contrast, and similar modifications. On a separate issue, you may be waiting for a couple of days or more if you use their website support email. Currently, at this time of writing, I haven't heard about a refund request for 3 days. After using it for a very short time, I realized that the marketing was more hype than useful. Having several full-featured and complete editing packages I purchase once with continual free updates, I find they are more of a value, all things considered, and certainly better at what they are supposed to do if you do photo editing for a living.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hello Fred, We appreciate you taking the time to bring to our attention your experience with our software and our support team. Thank you for letting us know that the information about licenses was not presented clearly enough. We will make sure to forward your experience to the corresponding department. Please know that our support team is always ready to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or requests.

Jeff
Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Disappointment

Kommentare: Extremely disappointed.

The price was most attractive to me. However, the app did not function as it was advertised. I definitely would not recommend this product to anyone.

The app does not function as advertised.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if this membership did not fulfill your expectations. Please help us to make our software better. Could you please follow up via Support ticket and let us know what exact features were hard to use in inPixio Photo Studio? We will be glad to investigate your questions further and help you accordingly. You can submit your support ticket here: https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us/

peyton
engineer / photographer in Deutschland
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Another marginally useful subscription based software

Kommentare: Not impressed and won't recommend to anyone. This product was designed for the computer illiterate which is proven by their overly stated offer to help you install it on your computer and register it! The other reason inPixio does this is to try and sell you more stuff while they have you on the line! A pleasant person from Customer Support popped up a chat window while I was signing up and I asked them if you had to have a constant internet connection to use the software and they replied, "I don't think so?" then immediately tried to sell me other inPixio apps.

Didn't really find any pros. The layout is very minimal and appears to be targeted to those who have limited computer knowledge and have never used photo editing software. If you fit into this category then you might like this software. honestly though, if you're that much of a newb then you'd be better off getting one of the latest smart phones that can do what this software can, and much better.

I bought it since it was rated high for background removal - I used if for 30 minutes then deleted it from my computer. I have another photo clipping app on my computer that's just as good and it's free! In general I'm sick of the software industry moving to subscription based, cloud based and/or internet connection required apps! I work in areas with highly limited internet access and having to stay connected to the inPixio server is a complete deal breaker for me. I miss the days where you installed your software on your computer and you got a license key to activate it. This constant desire for these companies to have access to our PCs is ruining the industry.

Mike
Retired in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

InPixio Photo Studio 10

Kommentare: I find the program fairly simple once you have tried it several times. It fits my need for something different in my productions

I do a number of newsletters for Rotary and Bowls Clubs and I use programs to create and organise pictures and such.

Get confused about which programs I have purchased, so that I have bought the same one twice.

Antwort von LULU Software

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. I am glad you like the software. If you need some help with your licenses please do not hesitate to contact our customer service: https://inpixio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

PETER
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A very cool software that's easy to use out the door

Kommentare: It's a great idea but the hype to make it look like a PIECE OF CAKE to remove background is just that, HYPE. On Facebook where I first saw InPixio, you made it look like two or three steps, when in reality, as a US Navy Graphic Illustrator and Designer (35 years in the business with 11 before that in the Navy), it's NOT that simple. I use precision and detail to make my pictures PERFECT. InPixio is not that but what it is, is a simpler way to get started and nothing more.

I used it for all the pictures on www.kenyonglover.net on the front page. I'm an avid user of Paintshop Pro since it was first brought out by JASC in the late 90's. InPixio is far easier to use for background erasing.

The background erasing tool is weird and doesn't completely do the trick. The edges around the picture remain and thus, I had to go back into Paintshop Pro and use the point-to-point edge select tool to remove the ghosts from the background InPixio couldn't or wouldn't remove. Took me more time but it shows that InPixio needs fine tuning. If you look at the pictures on the website above, the edges are CLEAN because I used Paintshop Pro to do the finishing.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hi! Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Please be sure we our developers are constantly working to make the software even easier to use. Be kindly informed that you can adjust the sharpness of the edges in Photo Cutter by adjusting Feather tool

Julie
Owner of Duir Skincare in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Not a Fan

Kommentare: Not professional, and their software is not as great as they claim it to be.

I liked the fact you could layer photos and that’s about it.

The customer support was extremely rude. After I realized their software wasn’t of any use in my business, and it stated a before 30 day full refund guarantee, I requested a full refund and the representative handling my case kept trying to short hand my refund by saying she can only approve a 25% refund and I’m still in a debate with them and my 30 days isn’t up til [sensitive content hidden]. Being a previous employee in customer service, that’s terrible to do to someone who is unsatisfied with a product and doesn’t use it.

letztes Jahr

Hello Julie, Thank you for letting us about your experience with your cancelation request. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team to investigate further. Please submit a new request here: https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us Our support team will be glad to help you rectify the situation

Grace
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Cannot get refund from company

Kommentare: Software doesn't work and I can't get a refund.

The promotion sounded good but it was not what I experienced.

I downloaded it on my Macbook with the link they sent me and it has no controls for removing background -and there is not a 'one click' button to remove background like the publicity shows. It also does not remove all of the background in the picture. I sent a screenshot to their customer service to show this. It has been one week with no response and no refund. I did not spend $60 for a messed up product and there is no customer service response.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hi Grace, Thank you for letting us know you are not satisfied with inPixio Photo Studio Mac. Be kindly informed that the video that you are talking about is for the Windows version of the software. Windows and Mac versions are a bit different with a different interface. In the Mac version, there is no such tool as 1 click background removal. But you can do that in the Photo Cutter module. Please be informed that we also have Live chats where our highly skilled support agents will be glad to assist you with the activation issue or your cancelation request. To open the Chat, please follow the steps below: 1. Open the support page: https://support.inpixio.com/hc/en-us 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Live Chat option at the bottom of the widget

King
Publisher in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

beware beware beware beware beware

Kommentare: WARNING!!! Company website is 100% misleading.
BEWARE of what you are really getting. It is a subscription - not ownership.

Would do all I needed. Very powerful and simple.

inPixio website is by USA standards a scam. The sight gives a link that says BUY. It is only after you check out that you learn you did NOT BUY the software, only a one year subscription. Online chat states several weeks before I might see my money back. In the United States this type of scam is called a "Bait and Switch" and is illegal. While the software appears awesome, be sure of what you are REALLY buying.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hello King B, Thank you for letting us know you did not know you were purchasing a yearly subscription for inPixio Photo Studio. We will make sure to forward your feedback to the marketing team. Please let us inform you that the duration of the license is always stated on the checkout page. We will be glad to help you with your cancelation request, please make sure to contact our support team in case you did not receive your refund yet

physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Go Adobe or Corel

Kommentare: inPixio just said "sorry our ads are misleading, we will try and make them more realistic in the future."

I have yet to find anything I like about this program compared to others I have used.

The best thing about this software are their ads which greatly overstate the features and ease of use. The cut and erase features are primative and require free hand outlining making it impossible to cut objects and people from a busy background. Also instead of having all feature available it divides cut and erase into different platforms. We are extremely disappointed with this software and have told the manufacturer that the ads is false and misleading

Antwort von LULU Software

Hello John, Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with InPixio Photo Studio. Please be sure your feedback is forwarded to our marketing team.

CEO in Australien
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Never Ending of Professional Editing Tools

Kommentare: The presets are amazing. I could generate many different versions of what I was looking for with one click.
Occasionally I still turn to Photo Shop because of my familiarity with it but find I am making IN Pixio Photo Studio my initial contact.

Integration was a breeze. Brilliant video tutorials. Really improves everything I did previously.

Of course there's a learning curve, but it's heaps of fun and worth doing properly.

Steven
retired in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Clever photo processing product.

Kommentare: I have had more success with my efforts than failures. There are a lot of tutorials to help you if you get stuck with a given process.

When retouching photos I have a large pallet from which to choose. This software let's you see the results, full size, as you make changes. Also, you can easily save the original without fear of overwriting your file. The erase and clone features work very well.

My biggest problem has been learning the program, it is not as easy as some of the ads portray. Many of the clone, cut, or erase features require many more steps than appear to be displayed in the advertisement. And if you want it to function as a full editor, it does not come with all the bells and whistles, those are separate programs, albeit they do become part of the total photo suite and are readily accessible.

George
Owner in Australien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rubbish software with bad support

Kommentare: I hate it with a passion now, every time the software updates it states I have not paid for the versionI then have to remove every part of the software from my machines (3 in total have lic for 5) then download and install. Have asked support about problem and they say they are to busy to reply

Simplicity.

Updates are a waste of time and money......

Shawn
Senior Team Leader - Manufacturing in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality and value

Kommentare: I had been using the same photo editing programs literally for severalnyears because i have tried dozens of others that i either didn't like or were too complex to use. Inpixio is awesome

Pros - Ease of use; intuitive design; sheer amount of options and tools

The only con so far is that some of my favorite filters and tools from the previous free version aren't available in the full paid version. But that's a small complaint at best

Tamra
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just say no

Kommentare: Horrible. Kept trying to upsell me. I just want a refund. Never activated - poor poor poor customer service. Basically ignoring me now.

None - I never used it after reading reviews.

Spent 161.98 - Never activated after reading reviews and talking to others - immediately tried to cancel. Giving me delay on refund my money - poor customer service

Brian
Retiresd in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Very easy to ues - in no time!

Kommentare: Very pleased with it. It is much easier to use than the program I used to use, which is no longer supported by the manufacurer.

Ease of use, without a steep learning curve, and very powerful and quick. The integration with other Inpixio modules like the Remove, Cut -out and Maximiser programs was very useful in restoring scans of old photos (except for the annoying habit of perpetually extending file name suffixes) and although the presets can be useful, it is also easy to use the slider adjustments, and to compare the adjustments with the original.

It's habit of adding .inpixio. to the filename of the processed file, and ony seems to save in jpg format.

Mario Alberto
Owner-Producer/Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great inexpensive Photo Editor

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the overall functionality of InPixio. It's intuitive and does
exactly what I need to remove backgrounds from photos and delete unwanted
graphics. I would highly recommend this product.

This photo editing software is extremely easy to use. I would consider myself as intermediate, but even a beginner could start using it with its intuitive guide on each program.

I personally did not find anything that needed modification on the program

Robert
Studio Owner in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: My experience with InPixio so far has been fantastic. I am impressed by what I am able to accomplish with this product. I have even produced a professional CD cover for two of my singles. Customer service has been excellent. Very much on top of my needs, and quick to respond to my questions.

I like the ease of use factor. Once I got into it I found it to be more useful with some good surprises popping up.

I found that the picture section is limited to a few only. A larger gallery would be far better. Switching back and forth to the different editing options could be better, but I am still in the early stages of figuring the program out.

Joanne
Retired in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Practical and fun

Kommentare: Long to achieve desired result but mostly satisfied when I do.

Creating different backgrounds to subjects

Trying to cut around pictures without losing pieces of the desired parts to have to adjust back and forth.

Anthony
GM in Australien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Product for 1st timers

Ease of use straight away for first time users this is a bonus

None so far have only really just started to find all the features

Jose
Export Manager --Retired in Belgien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: Just amusing myself in making nice creations and photographs this fit into busuness cards for friends an family.

As a 73 years old unexperienced user I found it surprisingly easy to use the product and worth its money.

For professional users the extra possibilities run up in cost. This cost for an amateur is rather high but I my self, I am happy with the basic product I bought ! So be it !!

Antwort von LULU Software

Hello Jose! Thank you for taking your time to write a review. Please be sure your feedback is being forwarded to our marketing team

Dennis
Novelist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Intuitive Easy to Learn Software

Kommentare: inPixio Photo Studio was much easier to learn than the competitor (Adobe Photoshop) and has all the features I need at a fraction of the price.

inPixio Photo Studio is intuitive and easy to learn. The built-in tutorial and in-line examples allowed me to be up and running right away.

I have no complaints. The software works exactly as advertised.