Über Streamyard

StreamYard ist ein Live-Streaming-Studio in deinem Browser. Interviewe Gäste, teile deinen Bildschirm und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Streamyard

The platform is very intuitive, easy to use for the newcomer. Bein able to use virtual cams with other software interactions is great too.

It was a bit grainy (but that could be any software...even Zoom). Its cost is lower than the others, but it does not integrate with as many other tools, either.

Bewertungen zu Streamyard

Streamyard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Streamyard bereits verwendet?

Dayna
Dayna
Language Arts Department Director/Instructor
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamyard is one of the best online broadcasting tools to all creators...beginners to expert alike!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Eirik
Eirik
Product and Program Lead in USA

Great Streaming, Branding and Customizability - HORRIBLE LOGIN EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: I love StreamYard despite the login being a mess. We switched to StreamYard from Restream because we found that StreamYard had better branding options for our live streams, and we also wanted the option to add multiple people to our live streams easily. The services were the same price.

Things I like: - The flexibility you have with branding is impressive. You can select the styling for the live comments that come up during the stream. You can choose coloring options via HEX for most of the on-screen elements. And you can add your own logo and full-screen overlays to streams - The multi-person streaming feature is seamless. We have not used it yet, but plan to have live guests on our live streams in the future. - The private chat for guests of the live stream is wonderful

Things I dislike: - It would be nice to have an easier way to switch overlays during the live stream. The overlay selection is hidden in the branding menu, so when you are mid-stream and looking at comments, you have to click away from the comments tab and into the branding tab to change the full-screen overlay. - The single code login is excellent for solo operators, but for teams, it's HORRIBLE. I can't update our company Streamyard account settings unless I have the account owner login to their email and send their login code. What kind of app doesn't have an email/password login? And they don't have great team settings either!

Christian
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Live Streaming Software That Grows With My Business!

I like how easy StreamYard is to use. They don't overcomplicate the need to have lots of additional hardware. Everything just works.

The onboarding process could be improved. This way I don't miss out on some of the tips and tricks as a new user.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thank you, Christian, for taking the time to review StreamYard. I appreciate your feedback regarding the onboarding process, we could definitely do better. In fact, we are growing our support and marketing teams with the goal of providing better coaching and education to our users. I'd love your feedback on the materials we create for you when we release them during the next few months. Glad to have you as a customer. - Daniel.

Teflon
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not sure about this product no customer service issues presets.

Easy to use good pricing growing fast as far as features

Connection issues everytime I have used the program 1k 1k nowhere near 4k

Personality in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It works... simple as that

Kommentare: I love it. It's easy and perfect for doing live shows as well as recording interviews with guests.

Super easy to use and to provide access for guests.

It is limited compared to restream.io when it comes to the number of locations you can stream to on the first paid tier.

Keziah
Keziah
Admin in Kenia
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best Livestream software

Kommentare: I had a few issues with Streamyard at the beginning but as we continued using it, I realized that it got easier and better as we continued using it.

StreamYard is a very simple software to use, there's nothing complicated about it. At the organization, we run many live stream sessions especially during the lockdown and that's when we discovered Streamyard which we found to be a really cool software and never looked back since then. We loved how it integrates well with almost if not all social media platforms and it can run on two different social media platforms at the same time which makes it very easy for us in our streams. In my personal Youtube channel, I used streamyard a couple of times in hosting guests to my channel virtually and I loved it, even more, the ability to add more co-hosts to the live was really great plus it automatically records the sessions.

I really don't have any cons for this software as they have kept on improving the software and made it better and easier for us to use.

Jander
Jander
Project Manager in Brasilien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to produce lives

Kommentare: StreamYard has made our live content production much easier, as it is a very intuitive tool with many features. The fact that it runs directly in the browser makes it even easier to use. I recommend.

Simultaneous streaming to multiple platforms. Video, slideshow, PC screen features. Functionality to invite other participants. Display of chat questions on the screen. Simultaneous scheduling for multiple platforms.

Crashes and decreased video quality, even with stable internet connection. Sometimes video sharing doesn't work.

Charlotte
Charlotte
media creator spiritual Coach Life Coach in Niederlande
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

my advice is check Streamyard out!

Kommentare: perfect supportive and friendly and experts.

Streamyard is easy and even none IT people can do it. not like Obs that is so difficult and confusing.personal use or professional it is the best

more hours of recording on the free plan.

Daniel
Daniel
Founder in Malaysia
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Generally I would say the best live streaming app but there are as good options with cheaper cost

Kommentare: Overall it is great. I think we like it a lot for a lot of virtual live events.
I wished then it has more layouts that my members can switch around

I love how easy it is to use streamyard. Maybe this was one of the first app that I use for livestreaming but it was generally super easy to use and all my guest didn't have much issue connecting.

I think there is some limitation to the layout which I prefer in other softwares. Maybe also the costing

Laura
Laura

Easy Streaming with Streamyard

Kommentare: Overall my experience was excellent. I never had a problem with broadcast quality or bringing guests onto the show. I was able to learn how to use the software quickly and and easily.

Very easy to use for a non-techie person. Streamyard was one of the first that offered streaming in multiple locations simultaneously.

The limits on the number of locations I could stream to at one time.

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The basic stream solution for beginners

Kommentare: It was a wonderful experience when I started doing streaming. They make it easy and non-threatening for beginners. But for the same reason, when I necedad to step-up, I had to look elsewhere.

It starts at $0, so you can't beat the price. It's so easy to use for basic streaming if you are just starting, it's an easy decision. Plus, the paid plans are not expensive, so if you need it, it's easy to upgrade to a paid plan.

It's too basic. Once you learn to use it or need something better, you need to look somewhere else. This was my case and I felt like I had outgrown Streamyard.

Geoff
Communications & Special Projects Officer in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Streamyard for Facebook Vodcasts

Kommentare: The use of this app made my life as a communications officer easier. Especially that we hold the vodcast regularly. The administration of each episode becomes seamless and appears more professional compared to Zoom.

This is really helpful in our monthly Facebook vodcasts. As an administrator, we can maximize the chances to market our brand through its features, especially that we got the Pro version. Unlike with Zoom, you can manipulate the windows (camera setups, branding, etc.), similar to a real video streaming setup. Transitions are also made easier through this app.

It is very minimal. But since this app is being used in our organization, we have a number of administrators who access this. In terms of security, the login history is kept in the hardware (e.g. several desktops) used.

Dustin
Director of Digital Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

StreamYard simply delivers. Great product for most live streaming use-cases.

Kommentare: StreamYard is extremely intuitive and gets your live stream off the ground quickly. I have a background in live-event video and have used 16 channel multi M/E switchers, this does similar and often times more at literal pennies on the dollar. This product is a really great mix of online meeting software and a virtual ATEM.

StreamYard is extremely intuitive for switching video and M/E. I am super impressed that this is all browser-based. The ability to integrate 10 users and seen charing into a single live stream is incredible. StreamYard also has super smooth switching and transitions for lower thirds, general M/E, and PiP. This integrates perfectly with FB and YouTube - even setting up live events and premiers. Setting up custom RTMP feeds is yet another great feature.

Within the PiP features, I am unable to determine which person is to be maximized if multiple people are on screen - it seems to work left to right in your queue but that is determined solely based on the order people login. There should be multiple views for the back-end, there should be a switcher view and a "zoom call" multi-person view for everyone else. Everyone being able to see the back-end switching is often distracting. There should also be more broad API integration with other applications, e.g. Twitch. I know this can be achieved in the custom RTMP feeds but that is an unnecessary hassle in a fast-paced environment. The company should create templates for backgrounds based on the number of participants as the size and positions shift depending on how many participants are on the stream. The media player maximums (length and file size) should also be expanded - currently, the video playback feature has a very small size (100mb I believe) and is limited to 1 minute

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, Dustin. We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. As for providing media player and additional video playback options: you'll be very pleased to hear these features have been enhanced and there are no limits to size or length. Also, we can probably do a better job of showing users this often missed layout PiP function > you can drag and drop the person you want featured, when multiple people are on screen. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Curry
Video Producer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The absolute easiest way to stream virtual events

Kommentare: Overall, Streamyard is the best live-streaming option currently available that I have ever worked with. With options to use professional cameras, or just making webcams look much higher quality with smooth transitions, lower thirds, overlays, and easily added video make it a bar above the rest. It's also affordable, easy to learn, and works for most avenues where you can stream. A few technical hiccups here and there in design are not enough to deter me from recommending this to everyone.

Streamyard is a wonderful option for live-streaming what would otherwise be a simple Zoom event or Skype call. The professional transitions between layouts, ease of customizing your "brand" content and adding features has never been so user friendly in my opinion. Adding and removing users from the stream, changing views, and hosting content is so easy, my company is using it multiple times a month. At a very affordable price, in a COVID world, this is a fantastic option for making better use of live-streaming to multiple avenues like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch. It even has an option to use RTMP servers for lesser know sites, such as MixCloud, that works to wonderful effect! I cannot recommend this enough to someone who wants to begin to stream yet is fearful of programs like OBS.

By far, the most infuriating aspect of Streamyard is how it's limited to ten users per stream, including whoever is moderating/switching behind the scenes. This will always need to be clearly communicated to your team and can be a problem when trying to plan certain events. If they could figure out a way to expand this somehow, it would skyrocket the use for it in large-scale events. Additionally, some of Streamyard's transitions from video or overlays could use some smoothing out, as they are sudden or abrupt. I also would like to see physical switcher implementation as well as more options for transitions and branding.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, Curry. We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. As for more production team collaboration, behind-the-scenes; and more speakers and people on screen... You're going to love what's coming up in 2021! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good option for online streaming

StreamYard is the best option for effort less online streaming. It does not requires for us to setup tne streaming environment. As it is a web application it does not requires anything. Totally beginner friendly and one click setup.

It consumes a lot of RAM so I wouldn't recommend it for game streaming but for youtube lives and podcasts it is the best.

JR Nonato II
Project Manager in Philippinen
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best solution for streaming when you're remote

Kommentare: Streamyard solved our need to do streaming remotely. Instead of having to use a video conferencing product + streaming software, this combines both into one.

Streamyard is very easy to use. The interface is beginner-friendly -- very intuitive, even for people who are not used to streaming software. Love that it's all in the cloud -- so even if I get dropped out, people who are in the room can still push through with the stream. It's also not dependent on 1 person's connectivity. Easy as well to put in text (while live) and pull out comments from social media.

Wish there was a pricing structure that will accommodate for less frequent users who would like the PRO option.

Ashley
Sports Analyst in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you don't use StreamYard, YOU SHOULD!

When you're going live, having a reliable tool that easily feeds to YouTube, Twitter, and other social media platforms is important - and Streamyard does just that. With customizable banners, backgrounds, fonts and more, your production will look top-notch. You can also easily engage your audience by broadcasting live comments and responding in real-time, making connecting with your viewers easier than ever.

Streamyard has done all I ever needed and then some! No complaints here!

Jamal
Blogger, youtuber author in Katar
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

A 5 star for Stream yard

Kommentare: Before knowing streamyard My live streams were pretty limited. Now i can have so many guests on my show, have scrolling or fixed banners and backgrounds , Also you can Keep you 50 hours of vdeo. I also enjoy the fact that for my plan that i have chosen i can broadcast to 3 other channels. Streamyard is the thing to use for your broadcasts.

Not expensive for what is offered depending on the plan you choose,New features all the time.very good customer service.

cannot thing of any right now, i am sure there are but i cannot think of them.

Karel
Freelancer in Trinidad und Tobago
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Streamyard Review

Kommentare: Although it is not perfect by any means, I like streamyard and would recommend.

I like this software a lot especially with the ability to invite guests and screen share. I think those features are great for those who do podcasts. Being able to have 6 on screen participants at a time is also pretty cool.

I think there are cheaper options available and there are some features that I do not like. For example the on screen StreamYard branding and having to pay to remove the branding from the stream. Also, the paid versions of this software are slightly more expensive than an alternative such as Restream.

Jeffrey
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Stream LIVE on Multiple Platforms

Kommentare: We like what Streamyard offers and their creativity in trying new features for the customers.

We really like the option of streaming LIVE on YouTube and Facebook at the same time. We are able to reach more of our viewers and followers. We also like to banner options to add text at the bottom of our broadcast. It's great to see LIVE comments when we are broadcasting.

We suggest giving us the option to view the comments when we are sharing our screen.

dave
proprietor in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Love Streamyard

Kommentare: We love stream yard and enjoy using it. It's easy to use and quick to pick up by any of the team

Great for streaming with multiple participants from different locations. Great quality and able to broadcast to multiple places at once.

I dislike the length limit on uploaded videos - We often need to easily playback longer videos from within the system.

Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great and Easy Live Streaming Platform

Kommentare: The learning curve for StreamYard is very short. StreamYard is so easy to use that it's almost plug and play. It's a tremendous option to consider if you're new to streaming.

StreamYard is very easy to use. The StreamYard studio may be the most intuitive live broadcasting studio I've used. It's easy to switch screens, share screens, and display comments.

The StreamYard account dashboard is a bit too barebones for me. It would be nice to have a section within StreamYard's live studio or dashboard that shows what features they've recently added.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review. We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. As for providing you with information of new features, we agree, it will be very valuable and we will implement this within a few short months. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! Feel free to reach out any time. -Daniel.

Trenacia
Artiste in Barbados
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Good!

Multi streaming! This is so important for me.

I’d love this integrated with Ecamm. Also can we add our own background music?!!

Derek
CEO/Global Communications in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for entry level

Kommentare: Used Streamyard as a first option and was very happy with it.
Great support and features.
Found something else that fit my needs.

Great if you want to stream to multiple channels.

Lacks features regarding other products and the logo for the free trial is very annoying.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The Easiest Way to Live Stream and Record

Kommentare: Overall, the versatility and reach of this software and its ever-increasing improvements make it a keeper for me.

It's a professional platform that connects social media, with individual and business plans. Use your own logos and backgrounds.

None noted. I like the value and features offered for each plan.

Alyssa
Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: Streamyard is convenient to use when it comes to going live on social media platforms with guests. I would recommend it!

This software is very easy to use and share with guests. I primarily use it to go live on facebook and youtube. It is simple and only requires a few steps to get working which I love.

The quality is not always the best. I had an interview with a woman who was blurry for at least 50% of the interview and really detracted from the message. Even when I downloaded it, the quality was still like that. I know there are other softwares that do help to clean up the quality more than this one.