Über Streamyard

StreamYard ist ein Live-Streaming-Studio in deinem Browser. Interviewe Gäste, teile deinen Bildschirm und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Streamyard

It's intuitive, clean, simple, and the price is excellent.

Bewertungen zu Streamyard

Streamyard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 62 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Streamyard bereits verwendet?

Jander S.
Jander S.
Project Manager in Brasilien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to produce lives

Kommentare: StreamYard has made our live content production much easier, as it is a very intuitive tool with many features. The fact that it runs directly in the browser makes it even easier to use. I recommend.

Simultaneous streaming to multiple platforms. Video, slideshow, PC screen features. Functionality to invite other participants. Display of chat questions on the screen. Simultaneous scheduling for multiple platforms.

Crashes and decreased video quality, even with stable internet connection. Sometimes video sharing doesn't work.

James R.
James R.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A great streaming tool for beginners!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had a few glitches and bugs but I think it was either because of my internet connection or because the Live feature on LinkedIn was so new. Otherwise, it's a great tool for beginning streamers and it does what you need.

The main reason I liked Streamyard so much was because it was offered as a native integration through LinkedIn Live which is where I wanted to start streaming once I got approved.

The freemium features are quite restrictive. I wanted to broadcast my streams to LinkedIn, Facebook and Zoom and to do that, you have to have a paid subscription.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, James. You're not alone in wanting paid plan features for FREE. We get this question often. At this time, cloud video processing is still quite costly, and this is why our FREE plan is restricted to one destination. We absorb this cost because we know money can be tight when you're just starting out, and we want to help creators, change-makers and businesses share their message and grow their community. We know video is THE best way to do this. Cloud video processing is still a really young industry. We hope that as it matures (and as we grow) we can offer more destinations on the FREE plan. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! Keep in touch as you grow your reach with video. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Gabriele A.
Mental Coach e Trainer in Italien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Buona qualità, ma c'è di meglio a meno!

3 letztes Jahr

Qualità streaming, numero di piattaforme disponibili

Costo e abbonamento mensile/annuale, c'è di meglio ad un costo inferiore! Usabilità non così facile e non integrato con diverse piattaforme di streaming.

Brenda K.
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

You Tube must have!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been great. I tried once to go live using the option that the is available through YouTube. The option they have is completely satisfactory for what it is intended for . Foe me the issue was that i was nrevous the first few times I broadcasted live. Streamyard gave me the option of setting everything up how I wanted it and even having the ability to pull others up on panel with me so I felt less overwhelmed. This is done by sending the guest the link provided by Streamyard and once they click it they can easily join you on screen. The chat box is very easy to use and is large enough that I can focus reading on it while still speaking to the audience. The banners offered are great to post a disclaimer when using video or images that are not your own. Overall great experience!

In addition to teaching I run a growing You tube channel. To grow in audience numbers, I realized the time had come to "GO live" meaning that subscribers would have the opportunity to watch you in real time and interact as you are broadcasting. You Tube offers a basic feature to do this. I became aware that larger channels were using a third parting streaming service to go live in order to offer extra features such as split screen so a guest could appear live with you, add banners and interact in a way that you could slow down chat when needed and make it a more flawless experience. There are many choices of streaming apps so I set out to find one that would work for me. Streamyard was my second experiment and so far I am still using it. The first one I used was not a good fit. I did not find it user friendly. Streamyard made it simple to be up and streaming in literally minutes. Everything is self explanatory on the site. You can choose exactly how you want it set up before you press "Go Live" so there is no pressure to rush. You can choose between their free plan or paid plans which break down to about $25.00 per month for access to tons of features such as the banner. Honestly the free version gives you a great experience online but if you use this version it will keep the Streamyard logo on during your live broadcast. The paid version takes the logo away and I think it looks more professional without it.

I am a fairly new user but I have not run in to any difficulties yet. The service has been flawless and is within my price range. There is a free version so I had no commitment until I felt satisfied that this was a good fit for me.

Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Owner, Editorial Executive in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

StreamYard streaming is streamlined!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it works for FREE for personal use, but it would not be good for a business--like for me, I would like to integrate the HeySummit platform with it and it is not possible (currently). Certainly, there is NO concern however that it does what is currently designed to do--and the UI allows for facility in usage for the non-streaming expert--which we ALL are at first.

StreamYard does EXACTLY what you need it to do on a shoestring budget. It's costs are upfront and not fickled, which is why I utilized it-- to see if my purchased ltd software (see below) was a good buy. I effectively used it with my Facebook page...seamless! I signed up on the site with YouTube and Twitter accounts, too. All were there (xcept Instagram).

I wasn't so pleased with the little things. It was a bit grainy (but that could be any software...even Zoom). Its cost is lower than the others, but it does not integrate with as many other tools, either.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Kimberly for taking the time to write this review. I love that you have found us to be your solution. You mentioned that you were interested in having StreamYard integrate with more services, I'd love to meet with you and learn more (Contact info sent privately). -Daniel.

Char W.
spiritual Coach in Niederlande
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

You safe time with streamyard!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am not a business, perhaps Streamyard should realise they have opened up the markt to a bigger audience and should adapt their prices to the private sector. Since business can afford to pay and private customers are less fortunate, then businesses.

There are no headaches with streamyard, As i have tried to get obs, or other forms like streamyard. But it is all too technical and difficult to understand and to get it working. Especially if one is handicapt or too mature of age to understand the IT world. young ones understand. but not the handicaped or elderly. And streamyard can be used by those people and they can tell their stories to help others, that might have to deal with the same things. Especially the people with ptsd. This can be caused by an accident or covit. So Streamyard deserves a medal for getting these people connected with others. You tube is full of these kinds of people telling their story or working with something that needs vision/viewing, to help each other with depression, ptsd or like minded situations. I am a spiritual Coach/tarot reader and there is no catagory that says entertainment. that is a catagory which you should add as you tube uses that catagory, it is less discriminting then mental health. Although I am also a qualified life coach. That is an alternative therapy for mental stress and physical stress disorders.

that one can not stream in the same session on multipal platforms and bring into the session, one has to pay to much, as it is only available in the highest bracket. Also there is no consideration in rates for people on the dole or pensioners. in the olden days there were special rates for these catagories. still is in some shops like hairdressers or public transport

Amr M.
Instructional Designer. in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative Videos Streaming Solution.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: StreamYard allows me to run branded webinars, virtual meetings, and online training sessions anywhere with a web browser and internet connection. It provides tools to share my screen, poll my audience, and co-host colleagues. The multi-channel streaming feature allows me to simultaneously stream one video on various platforms to help me meet my audience where they are on their preferred platform. Also, the StreamYard in browser streaming capability makes it easy for my audience to join meetings without any software downloads.

StreamYard is a total solution for webinars, video streaming, screen recording, and many use cases. It works directly in web browsers with a clean-design user interface and efficient user engagement tools. The platform is like a professional studio equipped with easy-to-use tools and features that allow users to simultaneously video stream on various social media channels, invite guests, and engage their audience. Also, users can run seamless interviews that feel like official live tv shows, especially with the branding features and when the audience's comments appear on the screen. StreamYard delivers an engaging user experience for hosts and audience and constantly enhances the platform with user-friendly features, like branding themes, video overlays, background music, and user group creation (Teams).

The platform comes in limited languages, and there's no Arabic one. The service subscription prices are slightly high.

Propietario in Kolumbien
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Buenísimo

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Es la mejor herramienta para transmitir los eventos en vivo a través de la redes sociales.

Es bastante amigable y facil de usar, pues a comparación de otros similares este es el mas amigable que he encontrado en el mercado.

Me gustaría que tuviera más musica y sonidos y que se pudiera trnsmitir a instagram.

Homemaker in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Streamyard is the way to go!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use even for those who aren’t technology savvy. Inexpensive too. Can stream to several platforms.

I honestly don’t have anything negative to say about this.

Regina R.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Live Streaming Studio

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

StreamYard is so easy to stream live because it's in your browser, which is easy for people who do not know how to use video platforms.

The only thing I don't like is that you can't hide the host in your live streaming or even in the recording.

Eirik S.
Eirik S.
Product and Program Lead in USA

Great Streaming, Branding and Customizability - HORRIBLE LOGIN EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: I love StreamYard despite the login being a mess. We switched to StreamYard from Restream because we found that StreamYard had better branding options for our live streams, and we also wanted the option to add multiple people to our live streams easily. The services were the same price.

Things I like: - The flexibility you have with branding is impressive. You can select the styling for the live comments that come up during the stream. You can choose coloring options via HEX for most of the on-screen elements. And you can add your own logo and full-screen overlays to streams - The multi-person streaming feature is seamless. We have not used it yet, but plan to have live guests on our live streams in the future. - The private chat for guests of the live stream is wonderful

Things I dislike: - It would be nice to have an easier way to switch overlays during the live stream. The overlay selection is hidden in the branding menu, so when you are mid-stream and looking at comments, you have to click away from the comments tab and into the branding tab to change the full-screen overlay. - The single code login is excellent for solo operators, but for teams, it's HORRIBLE. I can't update our company Streamyard account settings unless I have the account owner login to their email and send their login code. What kind of app doesn't have an email/password login? And they don't have great team settings either!

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A solid solution for live streaming

4 letztes Jahr

I have used Streamyard as both the host and organizer of live streams, as well as the guest of one-on-one interviews and roundtable conversations, and I have to say that the platform's stability is something that stands out. There's no doubt that your internet connection plays a key role in this but Streamyard does come across as a reliable platform for all kinds of live streams on different social media platforms (I'm excited to start using it for LinkedIn Live too!). Of everything that Streamyard brings to the table, there are a couple of features I'm a big fan of. Firstly, there's the clean dashboard, which makes for a smooth and straightforward user experience. Whether you're the one in charge of everything or you're getting invited to participate in a conversation, Streamyard basically takes you by the hand every step of the way. Then, there are its engagement features. You can put audience members in the spotlight by highlighting some of their questions or comments – you can also use this feature to put emphasis on something you'd like people to take action on.

There are a couple of things I'm not crazy about, but this has more to do with what's included (or not included) in certain plans. At the moment of me writing this review, you won't be able to do Full HD streams nor multistream (so have your live stream be distributed and streamed across different social media platforms at the same time) unless you're ready to spend a few hundred dollars per month.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Yann. We love hearing that "StreamYard's stability is something that stands out." And, please have another look at our pricing plans: you do NOT need to spend a few hundred dollars per month! You can produce Full HD streams and multi-stream with our Professional plan, which is $39/month USD (when billed annually.) Or, multi-stream (up to 3 destinations) with our Basic ($20/month USD) plan. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Dustin G.
Director of Digital Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

StreamYard simply delivers. Great product for most live streaming use-cases.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: StreamYard is extremely intuitive and gets your live stream off the ground quickly. I have a background in live-event video and have used 16 channel multi M/E switchers, this does similar and often times more at literal pennies on the dollar. This product is a really great mix of online meeting software and a virtual ATEM.

StreamYard is extremely intuitive for switching video and M/E. I am super impressed that this is all browser-based. The ability to integrate 10 users and seen charing into a single live stream is incredible. StreamYard also has super smooth switching and transitions for lower thirds, general M/E, and PiP. This integrates perfectly with FB and YouTube - even setting up live events and premiers. Setting up custom RTMP feeds is yet another great feature.

Within the PiP features, I am unable to determine which person is to be maximized if multiple people are on screen - it seems to work left to right in your queue but that is determined solely based on the order people login. There should be multiple views for the back-end, there should be a switcher view and a "zoom call" multi-person view for everyone else. Everyone being able to see the back-end switching is often distracting. There should also be more broad API integration with other applications, e.g. Twitch. I know this can be achieved in the custom RTMP feeds but that is an unnecessary hassle in a fast-paced environment. The company should create templates for backgrounds based on the number of participants as the size and positions shift depending on how many participants are on the stream. The media player maximums (length and file size) should also be expanded - currently, the video playback feature has a very small size (100mb I believe) and is limited to 1 minute

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Dustin. We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. As for providing media player and additional video playback options: you'll be very pleased to hear these features have been enhanced and there are no limits to size or length. Also, we can probably do a better job of showing users this often missed layout PiP function > you can drag and drop the person you want featured, when multiple people are on screen. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Christian K.
CEO in USA

Easy Live Streaming Software That Grows With My Business!

I like how easy StreamYard is to use. They don't overcomplicate the need to have lots of additional hardware. Everything just works.

The onboarding process could be improved. This way I don't miss out on some of the tips and tricks as a new user.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thank you, Christian, for taking the time to review StreamYard. I appreciate your feedback regarding the onboarding process, we could definitely do better. In fact, we are growing our support and marketing teams with the goal of providing better coaching and education to our users. I'd love your feedback on the materials we create for you when we release them during the next few months. Glad to have you as a customer. - Daniel.

Katie B.
Managing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streamyard Review!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 10/10, wonderful, I recommend it to everyone.

Streamyard is incredibly easy to use and does everything I want. We use it regularly for livestreams with near zero tech issues or lag. It's intuitive, clean, simple, and the price is excellent. It records well, it broadcasts easily to YouTube and Facebook, you can customize backgrounds and logos, the "backstage" is super easy to manage, chat works great, it's wonderful.

I mean, I love Streamyard and honestly do not have any complaints. You can only have ten guests at a time, so if you want to livestream more than that, you need to get creative, but also you don't want to have more than 10 people on a livestream at a time.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Katie. We love hearing that "StreamYard is incredibly easy to use and does everything I want." We have many users who have switched from OBS and find StreamYard more intuitive. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Heather D.

**Best Streaming Service, Period***

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ever since I've been introduced to Streamyard, I've been able to go LIVE with more ease. Using this software has brought a certain level of professionalism to my business, and has allowed me to share screens that get more clients involved, have guest speakers, different layouts for the speakers, and it is just so easy to use.

Streamyard is easy to use, allows you to go LIVE in multiple places at once. This blew my mind, and has helped me reach more people without putting in the extra time. I do LOVE how when I schedule a broadcast, it shows it on my Facebook page all professional looking. It's easy to invite guests on, screen sharing is easy peasy, and you can see comments from any source that you're streaming to. Hands down, the best thing I've gotten for my business. Only regret, not using it sooner.

Streamyard only allows you to schedule a LIVE 7 days in advance. This creates issues because I have to constantly go back in and schedule my LIVE even though I do it at the same time, same day every single week.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Heather! We love hearing "Hands down, the best thing I've gotten for my business!" We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. I'll share your recommendation for scheduling a "recurring" live show automatically. You're not alone in wanting this! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Curry M.
Video Producer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The absolute easiest way to stream virtual events

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Streamyard is the best live-streaming option currently available that I have ever worked with. With options to use professional cameras, or just making webcams look much higher quality with smooth transitions, lower thirds, overlays, and easily added video make it a bar above the rest. It's also affordable, easy to learn, and works for most avenues where you can stream. A few technical hiccups here and there in design are not enough to deter me from recommending this to everyone.

Streamyard is a wonderful option for live-streaming what would otherwise be a simple Zoom event or Skype call. The professional transitions between layouts, ease of customizing your "brand" content and adding features has never been so user friendly in my opinion. Adding and removing users from the stream, changing views, and hosting content is so easy, my company is using it multiple times a month. At a very affordable price, in a COVID world, this is a fantastic option for making better use of live-streaming to multiple avenues like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch. It even has an option to use RTMP servers for lesser know sites, such as MixCloud, that works to wonderful effect! I cannot recommend this enough to someone who wants to begin to stream yet is fearful of programs like OBS.

By far, the most infuriating aspect of Streamyard is how it's limited to ten users per stream, including whoever is moderating/switching behind the scenes. This will always need to be clearly communicated to your team and can be a problem when trying to plan certain events. If they could figure out a way to expand this somehow, it would skyrocket the use for it in large-scale events. Additionally, some of Streamyard's transitions from video or overlays could use some smoothing out, as they are sudden or abrupt. I also would like to see physical switcher implementation as well as more options for transitions and branding.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Curry. We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. As for more production team collaboration, behind-the-scenes; and more speakers and people on screen... You're going to love what's coming up in 2021! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Keziah M.
Keziah M.
Admin in Mauritius
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best Livestream software

Kommentare: I had a few issues with Streamyard at the beginning but as we continued using it, I realized that it got easier and better as we continued using it.

StreamYard is a very simple software to use, there's nothing complicated about it. At the organization, we run many live stream sessions especially during the lockdown and that's when we discovered Streamyard which we found to be a really cool software and never looked back since then. We loved how it integrates well with almost if not all social media platforms and it can run on two different social media platforms at the same time which makes it very easy for us in our streams. In my personal Youtube channel, I used streamyard a couple of times in hosting guests to my channel virtually and I loved it, even more, the ability to add more co-hosts to the live was really great plus it automatically records the sessions.

I really don't have any cons for this software as they have kept on improving the software and made it better and easier for us to use.

Nicholas N.
Director in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As easy as it gets for a streaming platform

Kommentare: Right now we are very happy with it and would not consider changing as there's really no reason to. It does everything we need, it saves us a lot of time and it's at a very reasonable cost.

It's really convenient for starting a live stream, especially on YouTube Live. You press a button, enter a title and you're up and running. We used to use desktop streaming software more, but it wasn't as convenient and straightforward as Streamyard.

There aren't so many features for on-screen elements. The most popular desktop software for streaming allows for a lot more customisation, whereas Streamyard is easier to use but lacks the customisation (for good reason really).

Marlys A.
Consultant & Author in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

StreamYard makes it easy to feel like I have my own TV show!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is such a fantastic tool! By having the paid plan, I can customize with my logo, background, and other elements. I can even set up multiple brand templates, depending on which event I'm broadcasting. I also love being able to simulcast to both Facebook and YouTube (plus the plan I'm on allows for a third one, and the upgraded plan has even more). They also have a great online community. I mean how many software companies host a weekly Town Hall for their users?

The first time I used StreamYard, I felt it was pretty intuitive to learn, and really improved my broadcasts over going live natively. But what really makes it a winner is how easy it is for my guests to join a broadcast. Just a couple of clicks, and they're in the green room, ready to go on camera. We can then have a quick backstage chat before we go live.

There were a few bumps in the beginning, like a couple of times when I ended up sounding like a robot. But it was likely due to issues with my Internet access. Unfortunately, I was too much of a rookie to know how to fix it while on the air (if I even could have). However I haven't run into those issues for a long time.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Marlys. We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. Love hearing that it's easy for your guests to join the green room. (That's one of our favorite features too!) Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Vice President in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good option for online streaming

StreamYard is the best option for effort less online streaming. It does not requires for us to setup tne streaming environment. As it is a web application it does not requires anything. Totally beginner friendly and one click setup.

It consumes a lot of RAM so I wouldn't recommend it for game streaming but for youtube lives and podcasts it is the best.

Greg W.
CEO in USA

The Best I Have Ever Used!

5 letztes Jahr

I have been live streaming online for over 10 years. Streamyard is the best!!! I have never had to reach out to support and it has never glitched. I have done well over 100 live streams and never a problem!

That I can use multiple cameras, which is NOT needed but would be cool!

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Greg. We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. As for using multiple cameras... you can! Reach out and we'll show you how. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Kelly P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

StreamYard is so easy, even my husband can do it!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software solved the problem of needing people to jump on and off a stream easily. It's so easy that nobody seems to have issues using it. I highly recommend Streamyard.

We use StreamYard to conduct a weekly live stream to my husband's YouTube subscribers. We have people jumping on and off during the stream to show their drag racing car setups, people asking questions in the chat, and special guests. It's easy for him to share his screen and switch back and forth between people who are talking. It's also easy for the members to use the Streamyard link to jump on when they want to share something. We love this product! I have also used it in my business to simulstream to both YouTube and Facebook at the same time. Works like a charm!

There really aren't any cons to this product.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Kelly. We love to hear that it's easy for your husband, as the show host; you, as the producer; and especially, for your drag racing community to join and share! We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time. - Alana, Customer Experience Evangelist

Renad I.
CEO in Jordanien
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Efficient & REAL TIME!

Kommentare: I have quite enjoyed using StreamYard, I have been using this service for about 2 to 3 months now and I never faced an issue with streaming in fact it was one of the best streaming apps I have came to try and see so far! I am quite impressed by its ease of use as well as options when it comes to streaming! Thank YOU Streamyard!

I love how it allows me to show case videos to my viewers as well as be able to alternate between showcasing a video and talking to my viewers

As a first time user I would like to have more streaming time for an allocated time frame like 5 months and then I can be requested to pay I believe this would first of all make more users interested in using this service and it would make them develop a habit of using this website hence forcing them to pay for an unlimited fee, in my opinion.

Marketing Rep in Jamaika
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I Love Streaming with Streamyard

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall its a very good software that I have been using for a while and will continue to use.

I really like that this software allows social media integration. I find it much easier to use than most social media live options and the option to add my cohosts and making sure we don't have any technical issues prior to starting the live session and a great feature.

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I'm not able to see comments until after my session is complete.