Über PLANOLY

Content planning, scheduling and analytics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, with native mobile apps.

Erfahre mehr über PLANOLY

I needed an easy to use system for situations where Facebook Business Suite wouldn't work (sharing videos and images in the same post for instance).

I cant really think of anything i dont like about this.

Bewertungen zu PLANOLY

PLANOLY hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PLANOLY bereits verwendet?

CMO in Pakistan

A very good option to get started with Social media management

If you are a social media management person, this tool is going to save you tons of time and energy. The ability to sync and post on multiple accounts and pages from one dashboard is such a time saver. The calendar view on the dashboard is also something that is going to drastically help with your content scheduling. Their paid plans are also very affordable if someone is looking for a low-priced option.

The UI/UX though looks modern could definitely be simplified to make it easier on the eyes.

Michell
Founder in Chile
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best App to keep your Instagram Posts Organized

Kommentare: Since I created my online store, I have had to take a lot of time out of my day to day to generate content for my instagram account, previously it caused me stress to think what to add to the feed and that I could never have a good sequence, but since I have this app it has made all that much easier, since my feed looks fresh, aesthetic and I can plan my publications in advance, I have been able to create my posts in a very easy way, and I have been able to create my own content for my instagram account.

I like that I can have all the content of my feed organized so that it has a perfect aesthetic, it is important the order of your profile because it is the first impression that customers have of your brand, and this tool has helped me in that.

Sometimes the application fails to load images, especially when trying to load several images at the same time, but other than that, I feel it is perfect.

Natalie
Nail Artist in UK
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Would definitely recommend

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like my feed to look visually pleasing and planoly allows me to achieve just that!

The fact that reels never used to show in your feed after they were posted to insagram. This was throwing my planning off. This has very recently been changed which will make it easier to plan my feed in future

Brandi
Marketing and communications in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Don’t Plan on Planoly

Kommentare: Not good

The app seems well designed but that’s about it.

Where do I start. I was recommended this app by an influencer and it honestly makes me rethink if she ever even really used it. My content wouldn’t post or it would disappear and it was just very confusing to use.

Carol
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful and Simple Social Media Scheduler

Kommentare: Planoly has a beautiful interface that makes it easy to use and has many features that make it stand out from other tools. One thing I like about Planoly is its ability to reply to comments on your posts. It also has an auto-post feature that works reliably and makes it easy for you to schedule posts at specific times throughout the day. On the other hand, Planoly lacks some more advanced features found in other tools such as social media caption ideas and generations, a more robust content creation area, etc. And they also don’t integrate with other platforms like LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc. However, if you just want a nice, beautiful tool to use for mostly Instagram, this is a nice one - especially with the built-in bio link tool you can use to share links to other resources for your audience.

The interface is beautiful, simple, and intuitive, and the app runs smoothly on mobile devices as well as desktop computers. I’ve never had any issues and autoposting works without fail when I schedule a post. You also get access to a bio-link tool with your Planoly account so you can have all your social tools under one roof.

Planoly has integrations with only a few social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest), but those are the ones I use most often anyway. The price is also on the high side compared to what they offer vs some of the competition.

Businessowner in Schweden
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Your second brain

Kommentare: The most concerning issue it tackles is having the option to remain dynamic via online media, in any event, when we don't have the opportunity to. It additionally considers a strong feed, which is significant while displaying the scene. The capacity to see every one of the posts all together and how they will look once posted is significant.

Planoly makes it simple to pre-plan promoting for quite a long time at a time. Planoly makes it simple to plan out our online media for quite a long time ahead of time. Highlights like labeling different merchants, composing subtitles, hashtagging, and adding areas are promptly accessible and simple to utilize. It's anything but an extraordinary component that shows when your supporters are generally dynamic for you.

Frankly, I haven't discovered a disadvantage yet. I surmise interestingly, the free form is decent, yet to truly take advantage of Planoly, you definitely should move up to the paid adaptation.

Moises
CEO in Chile

The best way to automate my Instagram posts.

Kommentare: Since using Panoly we have automated absolutely all the publications we do in the company, it is a perfect tool to save time and keep my audience informed every day.

This tool is excellent, it allows me to automate my Instagram posts, the best part is that I can see how my feed will look in the future and move my posts around to adjust the color palette. It's a good option to keep a neat and clean design line.

I think the only disadvantage this company has is its interface, personally I don't like it, but it fulfills its function perfectly, but they should give it a more modern and original touch.

Marc
Marketing Manager in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool for planning and posting content

Kommentare: Great experience so far and a happy user. It's quite easy to use on desktop and mobile.

Great tool to post on social media with a lot of options that fit users' needs.

Not much because it has all you need to manage and post. Maybe that carousels are not on autopost yet where other tools can.

Emirhan
Music in Türkei
Musik, Selbstständig

Planoly is nice

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It has good enough features. does a pretty good job at managing content

it doesn't offer a comprehensive enough analysis, other than that, I liked it very much

Enes
Information Technology in Türkei

PLANOLY Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I am pleased that content management is comprehensive and convenient. This is my favorite feature.

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

Cheyenne
Administrative Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Instagram Planning Made Easy

Kommentare: I personally enjoy using it. I used to use Publisher to drag and drop my photos in a somewhat symmetrical and visually appealing way but it was very complicated and did not show me the "final product". This makes posting easy and is much more visually appealing.

I like how the software shows me how my tentative posts will look like once they are on my Instagram, which allows me to create a color scheme or theme for my social media. I also like how you can see a full monthly calendar will days and times where your posts will be published. The website and software design is very aesthetic. The software is not overly complicated to understand!

Sometimes the posts don't actually post to my social media (there's a delay or they simply never go through) but then another post following will. If I don't catch this then I have to delete the posts in order to maintain my color scheme/theme.

Adrianna
Communications Director in USA

A STAPLE FOR THE MODERN INSTRAGRAM USER

Kommentare: Overall, PLANOLY is perfect for making your profile look aesthetically pleasing! It's a staple for a modern instagram user.

TWO PROS. GRID + EASE OF USE. One of the best parts about this software is that it allows you to plan out your feed as you would look at it on Instagram in the grid. It's very helpful to see what users will see when they visit your profile. It is also super easy to use for planning out your post captions and using groups of hashtags super quickly! You can create your own hashtag banks!

The things I like least about this software is that there isn't a good price range for a mid-range company. It's free for a 1 or 2 accounts - so perfect for a small organization. There is fee for multiple people and multiple accounts - perfect for a big organization. But when you'd like to add a couple accounts but don't need the "big" company range, it doesn't seem worth it.

Tara
Founder/Social Strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for influencers, artists and creators

Kommentare: Planoly is a great option for creators looking for something lightweight to grow their Instagram following. I recommend it to clients, but it doesn't have all the features you need to run a social media business.

Planoly looks great and it's fairly easy to pick up. The grid preview is an amazing feature for anyone keen on having a specific aesthetic. You can also plan out your stories too, and receive a push notification when it's time to publish them (no platform can auto-publish stories). You can also find and save sets of hashtags which is perfect for creators in a hurry! I also really like the search and discover function, which helps you find trending content from hashtags so you can repost it.

The experience feels a bit thin compared to other schedulers, and you can only use it for Instagram. So if you're a social media manager running multiple accounts on multiple platforms then this might not work for you.

Abdo
Electronic shopping in Ägypten
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

design quality

Kommentare: Very good and very useful, but there are many like it

Ease of treatment The quality of the interior design and the shape of the destination

The app needs some revisions because it has some bugs

Sian
Administrator in Spanien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very important tool!

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Planoly, its saves time, and removes the headache from managing a social media account.

I use this tool for a business account, and I love how easy it is to upload images and plan the month ahead of time. You can schedule 30 posts per month in the free version, which is great, as I can schedule a whole month of content. It has a hashtag section where you can organize your favorite hashtags and then copy & paste them into your post.

There have recently been a couple of bugs in the scheduling section, meaning the planned time doesn't record properly, but I think this may have been fixed now.

Dircom in Spanien

Plan your content before sharing it worldwide

Kommentare: It is perfect to use it as a marketing tool every week.

This software is so easy to use and it is really helpful. It allows you to see what the content looks like before you publish it.

If you want extra features, such as unlimited uploads, you need to pay a monthly fee.

Zoe
Photographer in Kanada
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Planoly helps organize your social posts & saves loads of time

Kommentare: Generally this software has been a huge help for time management & for sharing posting plans with my partner who works remotely. It’s a great organizational tool & we love that we can use it as a team.

We love how much time we save & that we san keep our content in one place, easily schedule it & also organize & tag/add hashtags for multiple categories. So far we haven’t hit any road blocks.

I have had a few times where I can’t seem to tag certain account & have had to manually fix this. But the bulk of the work is done so it’s easy to go in & make those additions.

Allison
Senior CX Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple streamline planning

Kommentare: It has been great overall. There are things I wish I could change that I stated above

I liked that we could schedule posts and plan out our grid to be cohesive. It is very helpful in that aspect

I don't like that we can't tag people in our posts when scheduling. I also didn't like that we can't schedule carousel posts

Copywriter in Italien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Un'ottima soluzione per la gestione dei social media

Kommentare: Adoro la possibilità di vedere tutti i post insieme per capire come appariranno una volta pubblicati. Per la pianificazione dei contenuti mi ha aiutato a velocizzare tantissimo il mio lavoro

Questo strumento fa risparmiare un sacco di tempo ed energia nella gestione dei social. La possibilità di sincronizzare e pubblicare su più account e pagine da un'unica dashboard è una comodità unica. Il calendario dà una mano insostituibile con la pianificazione dei contenuti.

L'interfaccia utente dovrebbe essere semplificata per rendere la user experience più intuitiva. Inoltre, il software fatica a caricare più immagini contemporaneamente.

niki
Personal Trainer, Yoga coach CEO Entreprenuer in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Planoly is amazing and a time saver!

Kommentare: Its been great. its helpful for scheduling posts & reels on IG. Saves me time too when posts are already scheduled out.

i like that you can schedule your posts, and it will post them for you. I'm still using the free version and its been great. love that you can organize what you want and how easy it is to use. saves me time especially if I know there days where I wont be available to post.

I cant really think of anything i dont like about this.

Monica
Health Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Planoly for Instagram business

Kommentare: Overall Planoly was a helpful tool to use & kept us very organized while we actually used it. We did end up switching to find something cheaper for our needs though.

I love that planoly helps you plan out and schedule posts for Instagram. It was very organized and easy to use.

I just didn’t like how much it costs so quickly. I wish they had more free options or cheaper plans.

Caroline
Spiritual Guide in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy way to schedule posts for social media - but sometimes doesn't work as expected

Kommentare: I liked having a place to schedule many social media posts at the same time but the price point doesn't make it a worthy investment for my specific business

I love being able to see my social media planning with images, edit captions and schedule many posts at the same time

Sometimes the posts end up not being posted at all for whatever reason, you also have to pre-edit the photo before uploading it to planoly

Ernesto
Accountant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

Kommentare: Pretty pleased overall, a few tweaks away from the perfect app.

Always schedules posts on time. Very user friendly and easy to understand. Love that I can also schedule stories on the app.

App freezes from time to time. Sometimes pictures don’t size correctly.

Nicky
Security Engineer in Dominikanische Republik
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Planoly review

Kommentare: The major issue is having to switch for an account to another to plan, program or make a post, and checking the statistic of several pages, you have all in one place.

It is very easy to use and the fact that you can plan even an entire month and make automated post gives you extra time to invest in another task.

The only thing that i don't like is that it doesn't accept all photos formats.

Brittany
CEO in USA

Drag and Drop To Plan & Schedule Post is Efficient

What I like most is being able to drag posts around and visually see what different placement would be like for your feed.

Not my favorite software in terms of user experience, but it gets the job done.