Filtern nach:

Über Kenect

Your customers want to text you. Double your leads, generate online reviews, instantly video chat, and capture payments--all via text.

Erfahre mehr über Kenect

Debb H.
Office Manager in USA

Officie Manager

Kommentare: Customer like that they can send a text message after hours if they find that they need a part and work during our business hours. they can let us know and we can receive the message in the Morning. that works great for our part manager who is very busy and has lots of phone calls. Customer will sometimes choose to text instead of waiting to talk to parts to. they like the option.

That we can send out message and get text message from our customer. Our customers like sending pictures to us with there trade in of the 4-w, side by side, snowmobile, motorcycle that they want to trade to buy a new or different unit. now we have a way of doing that. A lot of cell phone voice mails are phone or not set up to leave message that the parts are here or their unit has been repaired and they can come pick it up and we can now text that to them. It is awesome. My customer can get me the information that I need to finish the paper work for the unit that they purchased. Kennect has made things flow better

sometimes the message goes to the wrong person that is a little frustrating

Kathy N.
Sales/Finance in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too easy to not utilize!

Kommentare: Kenect made sending pictures, texting and communicating quickly so easy. Before I implemented this service at my business, I was using my personal cell phone to text customers.....always a scary thing as I do not was to give out that info when it is not necessary. This made it a wonderful thing to stay in touch. Also, customers are much more receptive to answering a quick text as opposed to calls or voicemails.

Kenect has made it beyond easy to interact with our customers in a more digital fashion. Its quick, super easy, and requires very little effort for the user or recipient.

I would like to be able to sort thru messages depending on what I am looking for.

Kaylee K.
Parts in USA

Very easy to use!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to message back and get responses back from customers instead of emailing. People are more likely to open text messages than emails. More responses with review requests that we send out

Quick and easy to use to send photos, invoices and texts to customers. Can assign to different departments and assign to specific people to receive those messages.

Wish it would integrate better with our other CRM systems. I think they are doing an update to get that to happen soon!

Travis C.
Sales in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Application works well for the most part.

Kommentare: Overall I do like the application. It is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. However, the things I mentioned above definitely make a huge difference if you are using iPhone VS. Android. I know for a fact that I have missed out on a lot of sales and leads due to this happening. It would be nice if the company coded it a little different to work hand-in-hand as it does with the iPhone software.

I think the software is very easy to understand and get used to. Everything is very straight forward and it definitely would be easy for even a beginner to figure out and use.

The first thing is a more user-friendly interface when using this application on an Android phone. Most of my colleagues have iPhones, and I have a Samsung S10+. We work in sales and when we get a notification for a new message from a customer showing interest in a unit it shows up on the iPhone in almost like a text format. They can click on it and it goes straight to the message and they can quickly respond. On the Android platform, I get a notification, but when I click on it it does not take me straight to the message. It just tells me that someone has messaged. I have to physically load the app, search for the customers name, and then proceed to respond. Even though this does not seem like a big deal, these messages are what you would call "first come first serve". So whoever responds to the lead the quickest gets the access to the lead. So I am constantly missing out on these leads just for the fact that I have to go through a couple separate steps to get to where I can respond to the message. One other small thing is it when I am responding to a customer and lets say I get another message from a different customer, if I click off of that first message that I was typing to read the 2nd customers response, the initial message that I was typing up is deleted. I then have to proceed to re-type the whole message. And sometimes this can be a pain if you took some time to structure the message properly and you have to completely redo it.

Jon R.
SALES CONSULTANT in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for your sales force

Kommentare: Kenect has boosted our sales greatly!

Great tool for our sales team. Easy to navigate!

No dislikes for this product so far. Kenect constantly upgrades its platform.

Brittany M.
Marketing Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would never use anyone else!

Kommentare: Great for Customer management for all departments; Sales, Parts, and Service! My employees can do almost all the paperwork for a deal via Kenect!! The payment options and the photo/video capabilities are just perfect! We did almost $500,000 in payment through the Kenect program!!

Everything about this platform is amazing. We are able to keep track of sales, as well as keeping the phone lines free! The employees at Kenect really listen to your ideas and complaints and actively fixes or adds features to help! Also, the payment feature has been THE BEST feature added in the past year!!

The mobile app can be glitchy, but I can see that they are always making adjustments and fixing the issues!!

Jessica K.
Business Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing asset to our daily business!

Kommentare: When the pandemic happened, we have to close our show room & do curbside service only. The Kenect Pay was launched at a perfect time for & we did full advantage. As we still navigate daily changes & challenges we use the Kenect platform & pay daily to help us with doing our daily business!

It was very easy to launch & get all our employees on line with it. The functionality is so easy! Kenect Pay is probably my most favorite feature.

The integration of the launch was very easy. Unfortunately it doesn't do all the functions when merged with our DMS, causing us to still have to switch out of the DMS and into web browser for Kenect. I also feel the app could use a upgrade/updates, it tends to have lag time with notifications & clicking them to open the messages.

Derrick W.
Manager in Kanada

Good Product

Kommentare: What the program does, it does very well.

It is easy to use. Good form of communicating with our customers via text. We have not used the video chat feature yet, but it seems like a great idea for when the opportunity presents itself.

We would like a program that allows us to record our phone calls with customer, not just used for texting and video chat. Having record of these calls would go a long way to protecting the store from customers complaining that they said something they didn't or say they didn't agree to something they did agree to over the phone. This would prevent many headaches when customers try to get away without paying for something they authorized us to do.

Lois S.
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kenect is Great!

Kommentare: Kenect has increased my ability to reach our clients and even potential clients that are not answering their phones or do not have voice mail set up on their phones. They see the text thru Kenect immediately and because they can respond by text....it's shortens the amount of time it takes to respond. For Example: I may respond to their question and that prompts a new question in their mind. It doesn't require another phone call to me, I miss the call and it goes to voice mail, I try calling them back and miss them. Makes everything a lot faster and smoother.

Direct contact with our clients is immediate. Most of the time I receive an immediate response. I like that I receive an email telling me I have a Kenect message and can also view the message in the email without having to transfer to the Kenect program unless I need to respond by text.

Sometimes when trying to establish a new contact....I will get a message unable to create. I would like a message that says that is because it is a landline or wrong format?

Cortney R.
Marketing and Communications Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kenect for streamlining client communication

Kommentare: We have had a very positive experience with Kenect. From being able to communicate via text, which has been so convenient for our clients, to sending Google review requests has been a huge success. We have increased our Google reviews by over 20 new submissions from simply being able to send a text with our Google button in it!

We love how easy it is for our clients to contact our firm via text, send pictures or documents, and submit lead information. We also love that we can schedule appointment reminders and confirmations to go out at the correct time for our upcoming appointments.

Some of the notifications are hard to find in Kenect. If we get several texts in one day, it can be difficult to see if a client has not received a response. They have updated the software so that we can filter messages that "need a response" which has helped a lot! Some of our contacts sync to every location making duplicates of their information.

Blake S.
GM in USA

Great Addition To Our Business

Kommentare: Great customer service with nearly immediate response from our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Somebody give her a raise!

Easy to set up and use. Very simple to train others in proper use. Personal mobile devices no longer needed for pictures or communication with customers. Customers for the most part would rather get a message than a phone call. Also, sending quotes has never been easier.

The only drawback seems to be keeping track of incoming messages and getting them to the right person. For customers that have sent messages before, their messages always go back to the same person. In our case that is a disadvantage, as we have three different departments that folks will be dealing with at different times.

Lee B.

Game Changer

Kommentare: Overall, kenect has helped us tremendously. Being in the service industry we are constantly having to contact customers to get approval for service estimates, to let them know when the service is complete or when parts are in. Kenect has made things run smoother. Our salesman uses it as a key tool to be in contact with potential customers as well.

Kenect has been a game changer. In the past years we have noticed people will not answer their phone but will call back without listening to a message. It is simple to send a text with an attachment and the customer usually replies back within a few minutes.

I wish they had a built in phone number verification to determine if a number could receive text. We are having to use another site to check and then go into Kenect to send the text.

Gerald N.
Manager in USA

Daily Satisfied User

Kommentare: The lead times to get jobs approved have become shorter and there are less questions about who said what. Kenect support has been responsive to issues that have come up and overall, we are happy with them and the product.

I like using Kenect and my customers do to because it is less intrusive than a phone call. Plus when you are done communicating, everything is on record and there are no questions what was said. In the same way, it can be used to summarize a completed phone call.

The biggest con is when there are multiple users texting the same person, (through parts, sales & service) the first person who text will get all the replies from that customer, even if it was not meant for him.

Brittany H.
Ultrasound Technologist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kenect connects!

Kenect has been a great tool in our medical office. We are able to easily add contacts and send and receive messages. With a simple click, we can also send a review to our patients which has increased feedback and boosted our ratings online. The ease of sending and/or responding to a message has allowed us to stay better connected with our patients which is our ultimate goal.

Kenect is easy to use and I haven't found anything I would change.

Carla B.

Boat Sales & Service Dealer

Kommentare: I use it daily and it saves me time and makes my job easier.

I use this service daily for communication with my customers in sales and service. It is a centralized location for online reviews and interface as well. It saves me a ton of time and my customers like it too.

I think a mass text message feature would be nice and I don't believe I can currently do this. This would allow me to send marketing message to everyone in my contacts list. I wish to cost was less, but I could say that about every service I pay for. I have nothing negative to say about it.

Kristina B.
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best out there for Reviews!

Kommentare: My experience has been great. Great customer service, easy to use, and loaded with features.

It is simple and effective. It allows for my staff to text with clients without giving up their numbers, which is a huge win for them! They can request reviews and schedule out appointment reminders right inside the platform. We held a review contest and went from 7 google reviews to over 200 using this platform.

I haven't really found anything that I don't like so far. I am sure there will be something but I will have to update this review when the time comes.

Krista G.
Intake Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Communication efficiency at it's finest!

Kommentare: Our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is so tentative. He is always available to listen, respond and act on any questions we had during our learning process. The program has really helped our firm improve and keep up with instant communication between our clients. Overall, this efficient form of communication has given our clients more peace of mind on their cases. The review templates and tracking is well understood by any user. Well worth investing in.

Very user friendly. Simple, but well organized for our firm's needs.

There are some syncing glitches, however, Kenect team works diligently to improve on this system every day, and it shows.

Susan D.
President in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Functionality for a team

Kommentare: Kenect is great with their customer service, availability for questions or issues, and responsiveness. The system works flawlessly and communication is instant with clients even while using cellular while on the road, making contact efficient and timely.

We like this solution because you can transfer a customer conversation between teams or team members. We have multiple departments that customers will interact with at different times, and the user can reassign a conversation if it no longer applies to them. Also, administrators can see and monitor all conversations, which assists with accountability and oversight.

They advertise integration with some other industry partners, but don't have the ability to restrict the integration to only certain things. For example, we don't want ALL of the conversations to sync with our CRM (only sales-related) but there is no option to make that happen.

Melissa S.
Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Took our Firm to a whole new level!

The further developments that Kenect has made to start as just a company review tool, and marketing guide transition into a wonderful communication outlet for our clients and employees. Kenect has solved many communication problems for us.

We would like the images and videos that are sent from our clients to automatically attach to their respective assigned projects.

Patrick G.
sales associate in USA

Sales Floor Associate

Kommentare: It is easy to use and beneficial to draw in today's consumer.

Companies need Texting Apps to be up to date and to stay in touch with their customers now a days. This Program makes Texting from our "store" easier than sending an email. It is user friendly and is more inviting than a bothersome phone call.

The only bad feature, or lack luster feature, is the fact that multiple associates from other departments cannot claim customers as their own. There can only be one store associate/department per customer.

Robyn Z.
General Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

Kommentare: Awesome, they are always there when I need them. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] does an fantastic job.

This product is simple to use. It's easy to interact with the customer and it helps you keep a record of all your conversations with dates and times. It helps so much in eliminating the he said, I said disagreements. I would recommend this product to everyone.

For me it has all the requirements that meet my needs.

Preston G.
Admissions Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform and easy to use.

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and just a simple to use product that improves your business.

Simplicity of use and people that are new to the platform pick it up quickly. Increased our ability to communicate with potential patients and increase admissions.

I would like more options for analytics.

David T.
Sales Training Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Modern remedy for customers who won't pick up.

Kommentare: Kenect is the modern remedy for customers who won't pick up the phone or listen to a voicemail. Often an email gets ignored or the customer only reads the first 8-9 words and stops. BUT THEY WILL REPLY TO A TEXT! It's how most people currently communicate.

Fast, easy to use. Use it just like your cell phone, attach photos, videos, links. Ask for reviews and attach the link for that. Send a link for a credit application, customers upload their paystubs, driver license, etc. Customize the notifications to the proper level. I like how Kenect collect our reviews in one place, easy.

No complaints or suggestions at this time.

Freya S.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This Is Great

Kommentare: It has made keeping in touch with clients and prospects so much easier.

I love having an "office text" number for clients. And, I like the way it's set up so that I can see my messages historically. Being able to commence a message either from the client's "card" or from the Inbox is very convenient. Oh, and I like being able to ask for a review. The automated messages are great too.

I'm looking forward to being able to export the data and I'd love to be able to import contacts at least from an Excel sheet.

Ron I.
GM in Kanada

Excellent Program

We signed up over a year ago, Kenect has helped us grow in sales and service, gained 5 star Google and FB reviews, easy to use, their customer support is fantastic, Kenect is adding new ways to improve business at a constant pace, we are very happy with Kenect, keep up the good work.

Kenect developed the perfect product for our business, I really cannot list anything I dislike.