Über Kenect

Deine Kunden möchten dir eine SMS senden. Verdoppele deine Leads, generiere Online-Nutzerbewertungen, führe sofort Videochats durch und erfasse Zahlungen – alles per SMS.

Erfahre mehr über Kenect

Great product that is easy to use and connects with our customers much quicker and easier.

I also feel the app could use a upgrade/updates, it tends to have lag time with notifications & clicking them to open the messages.

Bewertungen zu Kenect

Kenect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kenect bereits verwendet?

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great aid for our sales dept

It's easy to use and efficient in its performance. It's a giant benefit for my team to communicate with customers without handing out their private contact details. Within the system, they may make recommendations for evaluations and set up automated notifications.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can send many texts at once in this setting. Because of this, I could not reach out to every person on my contact list with a marketing message. I wish the price were lower.

phillip
CEO in Kanada

Kenect is Killer for Lawfirms

Kommentare: Changed the speed and effiiciency by which we can speak to clients and serve them better

Much better than Birdeye, based in the US with US people to talk to for support, not someone overseas, exceptionally efficient and helpful for client management

I can really think of anything at the moment, it is my favorite software purchase alongside Clio

Jason
Systems Manager in USA

Worst Onboarding/Implementation Experience in my Career

Kommentare: Now, Request Google Review has stopped working in Kenect, again for no obvious reason. The only positive I have for this is that Kenect has been generally responsive to my emails. Although, I do have to repeat myself far too often. I have spent at least 2 hours per day for over a month now trying to make all of the promised features work as advertised.We also had a day where all texting stopped working. We were not able to receive or send texts, but outgoing texts were showing as sent, so no idea there was an issue until an employee sent a text to our main number that didn't come through.Since these issues, we have had received a few client complaints about non-responsiveness. Prior to the switch to Kenect, most of our reviews mention our great communication. Now, we are receiving calls from clients inquiring why people aren't responding - when we never received a message. If you are looking to be disappointed, be frustrated, waste countless time training and retraining employees and emailing support, then Kenect is the product for you. If you prefer a product that works with integrations, look elsewhere and let me know if you found a good one!My recommendation is to look elsewhere until Kenect gets their act together and provides a stable and reliable product.

Their sales team is really good at selling the product features even if they don't work as advertised.

First, Kenect wanted to "test" our numbers to verify they could claim them once we were ready to make the switch. In so doing, the representative claimed our main office phone numbers for all of our locations and we could no longer send or receive texts at all from our clients properly. We could not receive texts or live chat leads for a long period of time as a result and lost messages from clients, business leads, and so forth that went into an abyss.We mainly moved to Kenect for Neos integration, which is a legal case management software. At the time, Kenect had no way to limit the contacts synced by case type or even if a case was open or closed. We have contacts dating back to the 1980s/1990s that wound up synced to Kenect and applied as contacts in ALL of our office locations - thus duplicates by location. As a result, we have to be extremely cautious when texting clients to make sure we are texting from the correct location.To try to mitigate the duplication issue before switching to Kenect, we were advised to sync the contacts using a CSV file, then when the Neos sync happens, it would not duplicate the existing contacts. That was incorrect. All contacts went to all locations in spite of that. After spending countless hours trying to fix all of the sync issues, Kenect suddenly unassigned all of our messages from their respective cases ... I'm out of characters, so continued in Describe overall experience...

Debb
Office Manager in USA

Officie Manager

Kommentare: Customer like that they can send a text message after hours if they find that they need a part and work during our business hours. they can let us know and we can receive the message in the Morning. that works great for our part manager who is very busy and has lots of phone calls. Customer will sometimes choose to text instead of waiting to talk to parts to. they like the option.

That we can send out message and get text message from our customer. Our customers like sending pictures to us with there trade in of the 4-w, side by side, snowmobile, motorcycle that they want to trade to buy a new or different unit. now we have a way of doing that. A lot of cell phone voice mails are phone or not set up to leave message that the parts are here or their unit has been repaired and they can come pick it up and we can now text that to them. It is awesome. My customer can get me the information that I need to finish the paper work for the unit that they purchased. Kennect has made things flow better

sometimes the message goes to the wrong person that is a little frustrating

Kathy
Sales/Finance in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too easy to not utilize!

Kommentare: Kenect made sending pictures, texting and communicating quickly so easy. Before I implemented this service at my business, I was using my personal cell phone to text customers.....always a scary thing as I do not was to give out that info when it is not necessary. This made it a wonderful thing to stay in touch. Also, customers are much more receptive to answering a quick text as opposed to calls or voicemails.

Kenect has made it beyond easy to interact with our customers in a more digital fashion. Its quick, super easy, and requires very little effort for the user or recipient.

I would like to be able to sort thru messages depending on what I am looking for.

Brittany
Marketing Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would never use anyone else!

Kommentare: Great for Customer management for all departments; Sales, Parts, and Service! My employees can do almost all the paperwork for a deal via Kenect!! The payment options and the photo/video capabilities are just perfect! We did almost $500,000 in payment through the Kenect program!!

Everything about this platform is amazing. We are able to keep track of sales, as well as keeping the phone lines free! The employees at Kenect really listen to your ideas and complaints and actively fixes or adds features to help! Also, the payment feature has been THE BEST feature added in the past year!!

The mobile app can be glitchy, but I can see that they are always making adjustments and fixing the issues!!

Derrick
Manager in Kanada

Good Product

Kommentare: What the program does, it does very well.

It is easy to use. Good form of communicating with our customers via text. We have not used the video chat feature yet, but it seems like a great idea for when the opportunity presents itself.

We would like a program that allows us to record our phone calls with customer, not just used for texting and video chat. Having record of these calls would go a long way to protecting the store from customers complaining that they said something they didn't or say they didn't agree to something they did agree to over the phone. This would prevent many headaches when customers try to get away without paying for something they authorized us to do.

Lois
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kenect is Great!

Kommentare: Kenect has increased my ability to reach our clients and even potential clients that are not answering their phones or do not have voice mail set up on their phones. They see the text thru Kenect immediately and because they can respond by text....it's shortens the amount of time it takes to respond. For Example: I may respond to their question and that prompts a new question in their mind. It doesn't require another phone call to me, I miss the call and it goes to voice mail, I try calling them back and miss them. Makes everything a lot faster and smoother.

Direct contact with our clients is immediate. Most of the time I receive an immediate response. I like that I receive an email telling me I have a Kenect message and can also view the message in the email without having to transfer to the Kenect program unless I need to respond by text.

Sometimes when trying to establish a new contact....I will get a message unable to create. I would like a message that says that is because it is a landline or wrong format?

Krista
Intake Manager in USA

Will always be Kenect's #1 Fan

Kommentare: Overall the program's development and consistent change for the better of the program users has gotten our firm very efficiently communicating with our clients. We are able to track our reviews between 2 locations, and notify the Legal teams assigned to their clients chats immediately in more ways than 1. very customizable and handy on computer or mobile devices.

I love how easy it is to communicate with current, future and past clients. Sending files, scheduled messages, and review links are 1-2-3 click.

The only con I have is certain integration glitches between our case file management program and Kenect but it's not Kenect's fault.

Eliel
Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best investments ever made

Kenect allows you to keep your team and clients in the loop while integrating with key management apps.

Nothing negative to say about Kenect. It's simply the best!

patrick
sales associate in USA

Sales Floor Associate

Kommentare: It is easy to use and beneficial to draw in today's consumer.

Companies need Texting Apps to be up to date and to stay in touch with their customers now a days. This Program makes Texting from our "store" easier than sending an email. It is user friendly and is more inviting than a bothersome phone call.

The only bad feature, or lack luster feature, is the fact that multiple associates from other departments cannot claim customers as their own. There can only be one store associate/department per customer.

Eric
Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for a dealership to use for easy communication!

The ease of use for our customers, and employees to interact on the fly. Either during business hours or not.

App does have some bugs, but the DEV team is fast at getting them fixed.

Bonnie
Attorney at Law in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to "Kenect" with clients!

Kommentare: Keeps me in touch right away, clients love it and it's simply wonderful.

Onboarding process was wonderful, customer service is great, and every day is better with Kenect! Clients love it so much and it is more personable.

There are no contrary indications to using this product. NONE.

Kelly
Litigation Assistant in USA

Outstanding and Extremely Useful product

Kommentare: My overall experiences with Kenect have been extremely positive and I am constantly thanking my boss for providing this product to our staff.

In these hard times while working from home, Kenect allows me the option to connect with my clients more efficiently with quicker responses than email and without having to reveal my personal cell phone number.

I would like also to be able to send out faxes from home but I do not know if this is even possible with Kenect.

Debbie
Pro Shop Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So easy it saves me so much time

Kommentare: We can immediately close the sale by being able to send them video and pictures of what stock we have in and when we can ship to them. Keeps them purchasing from us.

That it is able to be on your laptop and your phone. So even when you are not on one you can answer/reply from the other. You are always able to immediately help your customers, answer questions, send stock selections etc.

It was super easy to set up and then download the app. Immediate success.

Shey
Service Sales Consultant in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm not good at Titles

Kommentare: Overall good

Its very handy to be able to use the desktop version as well as the mobile version. The option with the mobile version to send photos is very handy as well.

If a customer is assigned to another team or team member I do not see the replies. This can be annoying when a customer was previously talking with another department and then needs service again, we don't see the message unless we go looking for that specific person.

Allison
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kenect is easy to use and Functional

Kommentare: Increased our reviews and sales through facebook and google dramatically. Ease of use with Service scheduling is great. Love the auto links and requests.

Super easy to use. Love the amount of reviews that we get. Customers respond much quicker. Overall easy to use the quick replies.

I wish is was easier to have internal visible communication about a customer between users. Also some of our auto requests do not go out as they should

Jolene
Parts Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Very great, I love it and use it many times a day

Very easy to use even out less tech savey employees are able to use this program without problems, saves me a lot of time everyday, texting customers that their parts are available for pick up instead of calling and having a 10 min conversation about their day and the weather.

messages sometimes get lost in the "closed tab"

Conner
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system

I like that we can all use the same number and be on the same page when another coworker is off

I do not like that if you do not assign a lead right away it will disappear out of your filter.

BEN
Finance and Sales Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KENECT REVIEW

EASE OF USE! i CAN GET THE LEADS TO THE SALESMEN QUICKLY ON A DAILY BASIS!

IT DOES NOT INTEGRATE WITH IDS. i DO GET INTO KENECT EVERYDAY

JoAnna
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sending texts to clients via Kenect is helpful and works great!

Kenect texting is easy to use, I can save each conversation by giving it a client name, and my texts go to my clients instantly, allowing me to contact them, especially those who do not have email and are hard to reach.

There is nothing I would change; this product works great!

Joel
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Joel's Review

Kommentare: Again just the time savings as well as having a record of all communication.

Ease of use. Taking the phone tag out of the equasion. Saving time through out my day.

Honestly, I can not think of anything that I do not like about the product.

hunter
sales rep in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ease of operation

Kommentare: customer interaction is superb. this benefits the dealers and long with the buyers in all ways.

the ease of the operations and customer connectivity is beyond expectations and are amazing.

so far I haven't found anything i can leave a negative review about.

Matt
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform

Kommentare: Fantastic platform. Super easy to connect with clients.

Super easy to use. Clients like being able to text pictures

Occasional delay on getting notifications on PC desktop

Tina
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to use. The text pay feature has been very helpful for collecting money.

Nothing comes to mind. For what I do with Kenect it works well.