Über accessiBe

Die führende automatisierte Web-Accessibility-Lösung für ADA- und WCAG-Compliance.

Erfahre mehr über accessiBe

Bewertungen zu accessiBe

4,9

accessiBe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 48 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du accessiBe bereits verwendet?

Andrew

Sebastian
Sebastian
Digital Content Lead in Uruguay
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

By far, the best solution for web accessibility

Kommentare: Great experience and very straightforward

It was extremely easy to install and it's a very well-thought-out product as it's very intuitive to use for website visitors. Also, you can also personalize it to the branding of your website so it won't stick out like a sore thumb.

I didn't really face any inconvenience so far.

Mauricio
PM in Uruguay
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement and gets the job done!

It's a very easy to implement tool on a website and provides the necessary functionality to be compliant with high accessibility standards. It mitigates any legal risks associated with accessibility issues.

Haven't tested all their features, I think they could improve the documentation on features and how to implement.

Damian
Founder in UK
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Interferes with site functionality

Kommentare: At first, I was happy to see that my site was compliant with the WCAG 2.1 standard at the AA level when I installed the widget and ran their auditing tool. However, I tested the site with other auditing tools and it showed up as being non-compliant. I spoke to an actual auditor and he confirmed that Accessibe won't make your site compliant with the standard. This completely contradicts what Accessibe's salesperson had told me.I then notiecd that, because of the widget, filling out forms and selecting a checkbox were now mandatory on my site. All of them shoud have been optional and ticking the checkbox completely changed the results for most searches. This behaviour was noticed on PC only and not mobile. This was an egregious flaw in Accessibe's widget and should have been corrected immediately. However, their technical support told me that I could make changes to my code and that the widget forced this change to make things easier for blind people - I asked them to explain how that is possible and they didn't reply. I had a look at the code and offered them a solution that would have taken seconds to implement on their end, but they took no action.I was contacted by multiple sales and support staff asking me if I was happy with the product and if I was ready to sign up. I had the impression that they lacked structure internally and didn't have a formal process for tracking their relationships with (potential) customers. Maybe the developers never received my feedback?

The widget offers some nice features for users to modify the appearance of the site.Very easy to implement and customisation was easy.The widget will make your site partially compliant with WCAG 2.1 at the AA level.They gave an extention on my trial while waiting for their support staff to iron out issues.Works with PC and mobile.

Despite their claims (both on their website and via a video call), this will not guarantee full compliance with WCAG 2.1 to the AA level.The widget interferes with site functionality on PC.Technical support somewhat responsive but very, very poor.

Gina
COO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool but their pricing model could be improved

I loved everything about this tool. It was easy to install into our app, it offered a lot of functionality and managing our compliance and pulling audits and reports was easy.

We had to cancel our subscription because their pricing model is based off of papers that Google crawls for your domain. We only had Accesibe in our app, not our public website, however since our public website has 10s of 1000s of pages in Google, we were being pushed to their large Enterprise pricing model when our app with the actual widget embedded would have allowed us to remain in their lower tier of pricing.

Daniel
president in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

campmor review

Kommentare: very positive

cost and ease of use and comunication with accessibe

as of now we have no cons we are happy with the product

Alicia
Digital Commerce Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So Easy To Be Compliant!

Kommentare: It was soooo easy to get in touch with someone, set up a demo and get the resources we needed to integrate ASAP. The demo was very helpful, as we were not sure how this compared to the competition. Nir Lavi did an excellent job explaining everything, and made it a no brainer decision to go with AccessiBe.

We love that this is a comprehensive solution for accessibility on our website. It's not lacking any features compared to the competition, and has great support perks in case you run into any legal trouble. The audit they provided made it so easy to see where we can improve, but it's so nice to have the AI fill in the gaps until we can make changes.

Nothing yet, it's only been a couple weeks now. Everything seems to be working perfectly!

Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

accessiBe is the best online accessibility solution for SMBs

Kommentare: Providing web accessibility is critical. Potential clients can be lost because of an inaccessible website or app. It's about doing the right thing in the long run, though. The information and material you provide should be accessible to anybody, anywhere, at any time. Assured by AccessiBe, we can rest easy knowing this to be the case.

You don't have to spend a lot of time, money, or effort getting your business to the greatest possible level of online accessibility, thanks to accessiBe. There were a few other options we considered, but acccessiBe was the only one that fit our budget for this trip. It was simple to set up, and they'll make any necessary adjustments to keep us reachable. The audits are quite helpful, and the user interface is simple to navigate. We use AccessiBe since it ensures that your company users may access your website. It will monitor the site and alert us of any changes to the code that are required for it to pass. We can stay on top of accessibility standards changes if we have a technology that does it automatically.

The domain name should be double-checked during the accessiBe plugin installation process, just to be safe. If the domain name is misspelled, the accessiBe plugin will not work. Using AccessiBe hasn't shown any notable drawbacks so far. We only needed a translation program for the final step. Although AccessiBe could have done more to help with translations, I applaud them for focusing on what they do best.

Joy
General Brand Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get ADA compliant NOW!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with accessiBe has been excellent. The ease of use and setup has been unmatched compared to any other software regarding accessibility.

This software makes it SO EASY to set up ADA compliance without an excessive need to go over the front end UX for any website.

The software can be difficult to sell to people who are not as invested in their digital presence. If there was a very cheap option for people who have few page or one page sites I can see a bigger appeal for accessibe

Erik
Erik
Online Business Owner in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

Easy to implement solution for web accessibility

The WordPress plugin is really quick and easy to install. It works like a charm on my business website.

Nothing to complain, I installed the plugin on my WordPress site and it has been working like a charm since then.

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: The company is very service oriented.

The software helps us to be compliant in a cost-effective way.

It has all of the features we required...

Andre
Consultant in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easiest and most comprehensive web accessibility solution in the market

Kommentare: Really happy with it, easiest way possible to be ADA compliant and accessible.

Remarkably easy to install and integrate, even for websites that are above average in terms of design complexity. The UI is intuitive and easy to use, making adjustments a breeze even for those who aren't particularly tech-savvy​.

The white label aspect isn't obvious, even it is a great functionality, so better documentation around would be better.

Garret
Consultant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward setup and great information for new clients

Kommentare: accessiBe really helped the company to become compliant quickly and gave them confidence as they consulted with their legal team about their ADA/WCAG compliance status

The ease of setup and integration with CMS web tools like Wix and WordPress were great. Additionally, the wealth of information provided about ADA/WCAG proved to be helpful in explaining the needs and compliance solutions to the company.

The cost seemed a high to the client; however, in explaining the cost to do a more custom/hands-on solution with custom code and constant modification, it became clear that this was actually a very cost-effective solution.

Jarrett
CTO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ADA Compliance made simple for users of our SaaS Platform

Kommentare: We are thrilled with our experience so far!

ADA Compliance is a huge concern for our entire development team. Making sure that guests have an experience that works as well as looks can often be a challenge. accessiBe, has taken that load off our team and given us the freedom to do what we do best.

Our only comment would be, that it would be nice to be able to customize the accessiBe icon that is displayed on our forward facing pages, but we also understand there are possibly some complexities even with the icon as it relates to ADA that we might not fully understand as well.

Mark
VP Marketing & eCommerce in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Affordable; Some Hiccups with Support

Kommentare: It has been a simple experience and relationship which generally accomplished the goal of achieving a basic level of accessibility compliance.

This was very simple to implement via Google Tag Manager and I very quickly accomplished the basic task of adding a compliance tool to my websites.

The audit tool did not work initially and it took months for the right support person to give me corrective suggestions. After that it worked smoothly.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

a decent way to address compliance to a website

easy to install and the website audit are very usefully

customer service is okay but a lot of improvement on turn around for a response

Rolando
Innovation director in Mexiko
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software integrations

It is a tool that is easy to implement and has enormous potential for service.

language support and adjustment is difficult to request.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Supportive Accessibility and Compliance Access

Kommentare: Everyone who engages with the platform finds it to be a significant upgrade that will allow us to passively but powerfully improve user experience and ensure we are not turning away prospective clients.

An easy, fast, and reliable way to begin prioritizing website accessibility and site visitor needs and experiences.

The only downside is that there is a financial commitment associated with the product for for-profit businesses, but the product was free for our nonprofit serving the disability community.

Diana
Pediatric Dentist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Addressing the changing needs of my patient population

Kommentare: My overall experience with accessiBE is positive for my company and I believe that in being the first in my area to prioritize such accessibility others will move in the same direction.

I sought out the software initially to create a website that was accessible to our patients that are visually impaired. However, once I invested in the software I saw that I would be able to reach and make accommodations for so many others.

We had no difficulty integrating the software in and have been extremely please.

Alayna
IT Asset Admin in USA
Druck, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love This Software

We are a big company and this software helps us stay compliant in many different areas with its many different abilities. It's definitely a great tool.

There's not anything I can think of for this question. This software is amazing and does exactly what it says it will do for our needs.

Susannah
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best In Class Product and Support

Kommentare: Been using the Free version of another accessibility product, knowing that it was wholly insufficient. accessiBe works, provides written documentation, and supports the client, should legal issues arise.

The simplicity of accessiBe setup and use.

I have found nothing I don't like about accessiBe.

Dalia
Project manager in Israel
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not sure how to title a review

Kommentare: great.

i like the support, and i like the easy deployment. i don't really go much into the product itself, meaning, i'm not the user, and i don't review the report.

mm... not sure how to answer that. sorry.

James
Prevention in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to install and gets your site in front of more people

It’s super easy to set up. I installed the trial on Wordpress in about 1 minute and had it working on the website immediately afterwards. It’s a no brainer for anyone that manages a website that may be visited by a wide range of people on the internet. As a web dev I don’t have to do anything for accessibility any more. The AI handles it all.

Nothing. It’s super easy and has zero downsides.

Adam
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Accessibility Website Addition Available

AccessiBe provides a complete solution for website accessibility. It installs easily without additional code that might modify your website functionality and has an easy-to-use interface that allows for customizing your experience.

There really isn't too much to dislike. Perhaps a few minor things in the admin portal but the customer service has been great thus far.

Philip
COO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AccessiBi A Must for the Website Owners and Developers

Kommentare: Overall experience is very satisfactory and I recommend others to use it

Its features are very useful to web developers as well as disabled persons. It's a very user-friendly one.

As of now, I don't find anything least in this to add

Wesley
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use.

Kommentare: It's an easy plug-and-play solution with opportunities to customize as needed.

It's easy to work with right out of the box, and we were able to easily make a couple of small tweaks to make it work for our site.

So far, nothing. We haven't used it for more than a month or so but it seems to have checked all of the boxes right out of the gate.