Über accessiBe

The #1 Automated? Web Accessibility Solution? for ADA & WCAG Compliance.

Erfahre mehr über accessiBe

The ease of set up and the AI is sophisticated to address any non compliance on your shopify store.

I didn't see any as of yet and will keep you updated if I do indeed come across anything that I don't like about accessiBe.

Bewertungen zu accessiBe

5,0

accessiBe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 30 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du accessiBe bereits verwendet?

Sebastian C.
Sebastian C.
Digital Content Lead in Uruguay

By far, the best solution for web accessibility

Kommentare: Great experience and very straightforward

It was extremely easy to install and it's a very well-thought-out product as it's very intuitive to use for website visitors. Also, you can also personalize it to the branding of your website so it won't stick out like a sore thumb.

I didn't really face any inconvenience so far.

Mauricio G.
PM in Uruguay

Easy to implement and gets the job done!

It's a very easy to implement tool on a website and provides the necessary functionality to be compliant with high accessibility standards. It mitigates any legal risks associated with accessibility issues.

Haven't tested all their features, I think they could improve the documentation on features and how to implement.

PR and Communications Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Supportive Accessibility and Compliance Access

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Everyone who engages with the platform finds it to be a significant upgrade that will allow us to passively but powerfully improve user experience and ensure we are not turning away prospective clients.

An easy, fast, and reliable way to begin prioritizing website accessibility and site visitor needs and experiences.

The only downside is that there is a financial commitment associated with the product for for-profit businesses, but the product was free for our nonprofit serving the disability community.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.
IT Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use accessibility plug in for website!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I really like that it has an ADHD and color blindness feature.

I would like for it to have multiple language options. I think that would be amazing.

Alicia D.
Digital Commerce Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

So Easy To Be Compliant!

Kommentare: It was soooo easy to get in touch with someone, set up a demo and get the resources we needed to integrate ASAP. The demo was very helpful, as we were not sure how this compared to the competition. Nir Lavi did an excellent job explaining everything, and made it a no brainer decision to go with AccessiBe.

We love that this is a comprehensive solution for accessibility on our website. It's not lacking any features compared to the competition, and has great support perks in case you run into any legal trouble. The audit they provided made it so easy to see where we can improve, but it's so nice to have the AI fill in the gaps until we can make changes.

Nothing yet, it's only been a couple weeks now. Everything seems to be working perfectly!

Daniel J.
president in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

campmor review

Kommentare: very positive

cost and ease of use and comunication with accessibe

as of now we have no cons we are happy with the product

Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

accessiBe is the best online accessibility solution for SMBs

Kommentare: Providing web accessibility is critical. Potential clients can be lost because of an inaccessible website or app. It's about doing the right thing in the long run, though. The information and material you provide should be accessible to anybody, anywhere, at any time. Assured by AccessiBe, we can rest easy knowing this to be the case.

You don't have to spend a lot of time, money, or effort getting your business to the greatest possible level of online accessibility, thanks to accessiBe. There were a few other options we considered, but acccessiBe was the only one that fit our budget for this trip. It was simple to set up, and they'll make any necessary adjustments to keep us reachable. The audits are quite helpful, and the user interface is simple to navigate. We use AccessiBe since it ensures that your company users may access your website. It will monitor the site and alert us of any changes to the code that are required for it to pass. We can stay on top of accessibility standards changes if we have a technology that does it automatically.

The domain name should be double-checked during the accessiBe plugin installation process, just to be safe. If the domain name is misspelled, the accessiBe plugin will not work. Using AccessiBe hasn't shown any notable drawbacks so far. We only needed a translation program for the final step. Although AccessiBe could have done more to help with translations, I applaud them for focusing on what they do best.

Dalia L.
Project manager in Israel
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

not sure how to title a review

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: great.

i like the support, and i like the easy deployment. i don't really go much into the product itself, meaning, i'm not the user, and i don't review the report.

mm... not sure how to answer that. sorry.

Oscar M.
Doctor of Acupuncture in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome, must have!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! Love the service.

All of the site functions to make your site compliant.

For a young website, its an added charge to be in compliant.

Marco P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Accessibe review

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Ease of use and easy to set up for my designer

Would like to spend less. Felt it was too much money

Jarrett R.
CTO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ADA Compliance made simple for users of our SaaS Platform

Kommentare: We are thrilled with our experience so far!

ADA Compliance is a huge concern for our entire development team. Making sure that guests have an experience that works as well as looks can often be a challenge. accessiBe, has taken that load off our team and given us the freedom to do what we do best.

Our only comment would be, that it would be nice to be able to customize the accessiBe icon that is displayed on our forward facing pages, but we also understand there are possibly some complexities even with the icon as it relates to ADA that we might not fully understand as well.

Rolando D.
Innovation director in Mexiko
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software integrations

It is a tool that is easy to implement and has enormous potential for service.

language support and adjustment is difficult to request.

Erik E.
Erik E.
Online Business Owner in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

Easy to implement solution for web accessibility

5 letztes Jahr

The WordPress plugin is really quick and easy to install. It works like a charm on my business website.

Nothing to complain, I installed the plugin on my WordPress site and it has been working like a charm since then.

Project Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: The company is very service oriented.

The software helps us to be compliant in a cost-effective way.

It has all of the features we required...

Diana K.
Pediatric Dentist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Addressing the changing needs of my patient population

Kommentare: My overall experience with accessiBE is positive for my company and I believe that in being the first in my area to prioritize such accessibility others will move in the same direction.

I sought out the software initially to create a website that was accessible to our patients that are visually impaired. However, once I invested in the software I saw that I would be able to reach and make accommodations for so many others.

We had no difficulty integrating the software in and have been extremely please.

Alayna J.
IT Asset Admin in USA
Druck, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love This Software

We are a big company and this software helps us stay compliant in many different areas with its many different abilities. It's definitely a great tool.

There's not anything I can think of for this question. This software is amazing and does exactly what it says it will do for our needs.

Susannah D.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best In Class Product and Support

Kommentare: Been using the Free version of another accessibility product, knowing that it was wholly insufficient. accessiBe works, provides written documentation, and supports the client, should legal issues arise.

The simplicity of accessiBe setup and use.

I have found nothing I don't like about accessiBe.

Philip V.
COO in Indien

AccessiBi A Must for the Website Owners and Developers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is very satisfactory and I recommend others to use it

Its features are very useful to web developers as well as disabled persons. It's a very user-friendly one.

As of now, I don't find anything least in this to add

Wesley H.
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use.

Kommentare: It's an easy plug-and-play solution with opportunities to customize as needed.

It's easy to work with right out of the box, and we were able to easily make a couple of small tweaks to make it work for our site.

So far, nothing. We haven't used it for more than a month or so but it seems to have checked all of the boxes right out of the gate.

Taylor M.
eCommerce Associate in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use!

Kommentare: The easiest software integration I've ever had. It was a quick and easy experience and adds so much value to our site. 10/10 would recommend.

accessiBe was so easy to implement — it was on our site in less than a day and the onboarding team was extremely responsive and informative.

So far, no cons. I love the interface and plethora of features.

William J.
Partner in USA

A must have in your portfolio of web tools to offer your clients.

Kommentare: The accessiBE was extremely helpful in getting our partner account setup and provided an excellent overview of the product and our partner portal access.

Simply, the ability for all individuals to have access to our clients websites!!

We have no dislikes about the software at this time, actually interested in what's next for accessiBE.

Joy L.
Logistics and eCommerce in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

3 Minutes to set up to be ADA Compliant.

The pricing can be lower for smaller retailers to pick up this service.

Mc N.
Mc N.
Digital Marketer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Piece of Software with fair price

5 letztes Jahr

accessiBe is really a great piece of software which lets me by make my WordPress site to comply with the ADA Requirements. It's an easy to install solution with a fair price.

I never felt any Cons with accessiBe till the date. It make the work really easy

Robin K.
Owner in Indien
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acccessibe can reduce a lot of burdens

5 letztes Jahr

Acccessibe can reduce a lot of burdens. By using the automated one-line code, I am able to get more profit.

it can be used easily. We just need to set up once.

Chery S.
Chery S.
Internet Entrepreneur in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

#1 Fully Automated Web Accessibility Solution

5 letztes Jahr

The ease of setting it up as well as being so much cheaper then their competition, all with a free 7-day trial to try it out! It is also so important to get your business protected from litigation today.