Kissflow Project Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Kissflow Project

Intuitive Projektmanagementsoftware für Teams mit Fokus auf Transparenz, Produktivität, Kontrolle und Kollaboration.

Erfahre mehr über Kissflow Project

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Herkunft der Bewertung
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2020

"Kissflow is the best digital workflow management software."

Kommentare: My overall experience was great. This software has given me speed up my work. It's very helpful for business workflow and a user-friendly tool. It is very easy to use and very effective. This is my overall experience and It's was great.

Vorteile: I have an IT firm where I have 5 employees. It took me a long time to maintain my work and I had to face a lot of problems. But I have saved a lot of time since I started using Kissflow and I can easily get things done by my staff. You can add descriptions and attach files to each project, which is very important for a project.
I can easily see which project is active, which is on hold, and which is complete.
It is very easy to use. Kissflow has increased the speed of my work, I am very satisfied using it. I did a little research on Kissflow and saw that there are many options that will make your business easier. I got everything I needed for my IT firm here.

Nachteile: The least I like about this software is that it would have been a little easier if I had added the option of exchanging messages with each project. Here again, you have to add a new text field to exchange messages. After all, I like everything, because it's the perfect workflow management software for my IT firm.

• Herkunft der Bewertung