Über AxCrypt

Die Premium- und Business-Abonnements von AxCrypt bieten einen Passwortmanager und -generator, um die Cybersicherheit prozessübergreifend zu gewährleisten.

Erfahre mehr über AxCrypt

Encryption services are very easy to use and navigate.

Don’t like that all files have the same encryption key.

Bewertungen zu AxCrypt

4,9
4,9

AxCrypt hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AxCrypt bereits verwendet?

Millicent
Procurement Officer in Schweden
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Commendable services. None other like AxCrypt

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Operates well and it is easy to merge with existing systems requiring little changes.

There is no single field that this software cannot fit. We have used it across all departments and it works perfectly well.

Very helpful tool. I have no challenges.

Franklin
Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Excellent software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Superb experience. Install, setup and usage were all intuitive. I have never had to report a problem or ask for support

AxCrypt provides easy to use and highly secure encryption for files and folders. I have never had any issues. I also like that I can use the software on Mac, Windows and my mobile phone to access and encrypt files stored in the cloud.

Works somewhat differently on Mac and Windows

vor 2 Monaten

We appreciate your positive review and value your feedback. We've taken note of areas where we can improve. We're delighted that AxCrypt is proving beneficial for you!

Daniel
Director in Mauritius
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Axcrypt is Good for Encryption

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a Good product to ensure Confidential Documents are secured.

The secure encryption of Files. It is easy to use and works in the Cloud on all devices.

Password Manager does not work well. Not easy to use.

Watyekere
data analyst in USA
Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

best encryption

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This software has helped us keep of files safely with no threats of data loss since we can put our files on cloud like google drive and dropbox

Has helped me secure company files automatically in google drive so that our files are stored on cloud, opening files by other axcrypt users is possible as long as they have our password which makes it easy to share stored data within the organsiation when necessary. it is also supported on our mobile devices hence easy to use

It requires one to have an internet connection in order to encrypt the data making it hard to use when there is no internet connection

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that you're actively utilizing AxCrypt and appreciate the secure sharing functionality. To clarify, AxCrypt doesn't necessitate an internet connection for encryption. It's only necessary to update user and subscription information.

William
Automotive, Selbstständig

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I use it mostly for file encryption, personal information passwords. I like the fact that you can encrypt a whole file with many sub folders at the same time. Safe and reliable.

I wish I could use more than one password.

Carol
Major Domo in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great for Home Personal Passwords and Documents

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like AxCrypt because it was easy to set up, easy to use and effective. I don't trust big password managers that advertise a lot because I think they are bigger targets for hackers.

My husband won't use it, so even though I have the front door locked and bolted, he has the back door wide open.

VP in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use encryption

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

AxCrypt is very easy to use. We can encrypt files very fast and know that they are safe.

Nothing. It works for us just like we need it to.

vor 2 Monaten

We appreciate your positive review and value your feedback. We're delighted that AxCrypt is proving beneficial for you!

President in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Very happy!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very happy with AxCrypt! It's everything I need.

Encryption is imperative in my industry.

Nothing yet! It's everything that I need.

Yusmeidy
Java Developer in Chile
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep safe and smart. Fast integration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: User friendly and applicable. It is a promising software worth keeping.

This software offers the confidentiality I needed for sensitive files containing my codes and programs. Encryption is advanced to professional levels which is a great idea for a secure and work environment.

More features calls for more payments. I like it's functionalities.

Pedro
Contract Officer in Mexiko
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Encryption Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent file encryption software that keeps my files with sensitive information secured across multiple platforms.

Direct file actions to encrypt/decrypt right from my desktop. Compatible with my GDrive updating my files in real-time. Encryption/decryption speed is excellent.

The desktop app looks a bit intimidation at first. It takes a bit to figure out how to navigate through it. The layout looks a bit old school.

Yves
Conseil en sécurité informatique in Frankreich
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Très bonne solution de chiffrement de données

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

La possibilité de chiffrer les données unitairement de façon transparente pour l'utilisateur. Les données peuvent être sauvegardées chiffrées de façon sereine dans des cloud publics/privés

Une gestion plus poussée de la clé maître serait intéressant, en particulier une gestion unique par l'utilisateur

Laurence
Quality Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good file protection

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good, simple encryption and access when set up correctly.

Renders password SS and files unavailable for normal access.

It is imperative, to have best control, to plan deployment so as to enhance file manipulation once encrypted. I didn't initially which caused extra work later on.

PHILLIP
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

AxCrypt Review

Ease of Use and Implementation and the Low cost

I really found nothing to dislike about this software so far.

Tunney
Santa Claus in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to us is what I like best. The process is simple.

Don’t like that all files have the same encryption key.

Nam
Security Specialist in Vietnam
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A decent end-to-end encryption solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and be able to encrypt files well.

Limited in collaboration (for example, the users need to log out in case any update on the collaborated file on Google Drive happens)

Graham
Superintending Inspector in UK
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Encryption Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and encrypt files. The interface is easy to use and self-explanatory.

It can take time to decrypt files even with a fast PC.

Silvia
PhD Student in UK
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Very Useful

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Encryption services are very easy to use and navigate.

No cons at all. It has been a nice experience using AxCrypt.

Dan
None in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

DCW Axcrypt Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Encryption of financial, security and tax related files.

On IOS you can only read files but not encrypt files.

Anusuya
Relationship officer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great experience

Great app for security.AxCrypt business helps me secure all my business docs and I know how important it is because before this my company docs where leaked but after using AxCrypt for last 4years my data is secure and encrypted.

Nothing as such, I'm happy with their service.

Paolo
Ing in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good product

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use Optimum performance Complete software

The app android is not very good, the GUI is too poor.

Panagiotis
Civil engineer in Albanien
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use, relatively simple, in general very good

I can manage my passwords easily, with out forgetting them

Shivam
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AxCrypt Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use and understand. And great customer support.

Nothing as such . I am using it on day to day basis.