Filtern nach:

Über Apple Pay

Cloud-based secure digital wallet application designed for payment processing, sales tracking, processing returns, and more

Erfahre mehr über Apple Pay

Hamada E.
Hamada E.
Operation Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

New era for payment

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very happy with the apple pay as reduce carrying cash and facilities the shopping and payment process , support team is very helpful , recommended for I phone users , No Extra fees require and gives you privacy and security .

In the ear of new technology and reduce the use of money or even carry the plastic card , apple pay appear to cope with the requirements of this age , For we used apply pay as a merchant to receive payment from customers with smooth , uninterrupted interaction. All what we need is providing the customers With NFC Scanner to proceed with his payment with secure and confident manner , and with no risk , customer privacy is best with apple pay , actually apple pay make life easier .

Not all merchants or stores using apple pay as acceptance for their transaction , so the service limitation is downside for apple pay , Also need to be available in online shopping .

Founder in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

The Ease and Amazing Simplicity of Apple Now in a Payment Processor

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Apple Pay for my business has been beyond amazing. I actually signed up for a new website host specifically because it integrated with Apple Pay. Customers are more likely to purchase from websites that use Apple Pay, because it simplifies the checkout experience and adds trust. Someone who is new to a website may not want to put in their credit card number for security concerns. When they see Apple Pay is an option, it is likely to bring in more completed sales, since they know their data is safe and their number is hidden.

Apple Pay is a game changer when it comes to processing payment. It takes the ease and simplicity of Apple, and brings that into the payment and banking space. By integrating Apple Wallet with Apple Pay, it simplifies the checkout experience, making safety, privacy, speed and practicality all happen with one simple click. When using a MacBook, Apple Pay can easily be accessed using Touch ID, making the process even faster. I love how you don't need to keep entering your credit cards numbers, payment information, or address. What is even better, is Apple encrypts the information so the merchant can't see your card number or certain info, and automatically knows how to issue a refund even without providing the merchant that information. It's truly a genius system.

Overall, Apple Pay is truly amazing and wonderful. I can't actually think of anything I don't like about this software.

Elmahdi O.
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay simply does not work

Kommentare: It has been an unmitigated disaster. Apple Pay took 9500 of my money. They did NOT complete the transfer in the way it was supposed to have been completed. Then, adding insult to injury, they suspended my account and told me I could not get any information for at least 3 Business days. This was done despite the fact that all accounts used were in my name and I have excellent credit. The problem resulted because the transfers showed up as ACH transfers instead of Apple Pay iPay transfers. This happened through no fault of my own, as there was no option to choose the 1% method instead of the regular useless ACH. This problem is not just a problem that I have, it is a problem that anyone who tried to transfer funds without the version 12 would have experienced. Instead of apologizing and understanding that this was generated by their error, they did the exact opposite and penalized me, the customer even further. To date, I still have not gotten my 9500 dollars back. They claim it will take another 2 business days to complete their review. They also claim that this happened because of a computer glitch that detects unusual activity. They referred me to the TOS where they claim that I gave them permission to hold my money for 3 business days, but nowhere in the TOS is the word three business days available. These people are simply incompetent criminals

Nothing. It simply does not work. They extort money from customers and do not send them the way that they are supposed to. They lie and cheat and they do not reply to customers with respect or even the most basic courtesy. I have nothing good to say about Apple Pay.

The software as version 9 caused customers like me tremendous problems. I tried to transfer $9500 from my Apple Pay to my Ameritrade account. This transaction should have been instantaneous and it was promised as being an immediate transaction. This is why I tried to use the service. This was a mistake. The transaction instead went through as a regular ACH transfer. Using Apply Pay for ACH simply does not make sense as they are far inferior to a standard bank. Apple Pay does not insure your money nor are they even able to give you something as simple as a receipt proving the transaction has been made. Contacting them is a nightmare and if you manage to get anyone on the phone, rest assured that they will be ZERO help and will simply repeat what representative, a guy being investigated by a number of regulatory agencies including the department of justice tells them to say, "we are the highest authority". This is what they tell you if you ask them to speak to a supervisor. More importantly, not only are they useless, but they are rude to boot! The fact that version 9 (prior to version 12) causes so much damage to the average customer is a technical nightmare. I have no idea what the newer version 12 does, because even though I downloaded after my issues started, at that point my Apple Pay account had been suspended and my money has been in limbo for the past two business days including the weekend. Horrible system.

Aaron P.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Fantastic digital wallet with robust payment support

Kommentare: If a merchant accepts Apple Pay, I always use it. Being able to simply tap my iPhone or Apple Watch on a credit card reader is a real joy to do. Both iPhone and Apple Watch vibrate slightly and ding when the transaction has completed, so you never have to wonder if you tapped correctly. While Apple Pay isn't revolutionary, it is a ton of fun to use.

Apple Pay is fun and easy to use. All iPhones since the iPhone 6 support Apple Pay, all you need is to add your credit or debit card to the built-in wallet app. Apple Pay supports a huge assortment of credit cards and bans; most of which can be added to the wallet by simply pointing the iPhone camera at your credit or debit card. Once added to your iPhone wallet, you can easily chose which payment method to use for each transaction. In addition, you can use your Apple Watch for Apple Pay - all you need to do is tap your Watch to the credit card reader, you don't even need to pull your iPhone out.

The biggest downside to Apple Pay is that the merchant you are purchasing from must support Apple Pay. Fortunately, Apple Pay is just another form of NFC payment, so any merchant that supports NFC payments will most likely support Apple Pay.

Sam H.
IT Support Technician in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Apple Pay Review

Kommentare: I love using Apple Pay. I use it whenever I possibly can if it is available.

I love that Apple Pay is available for us to use. The payment software is easy to use and secure for all your transacting needs.

The only issue I have with Apple Pay is that is it not offered at every possible venue so I still need to carry a wallet.

David G.
Master Control Operator in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay is a solid form of digital payments

Kommentare: Overall, I think this type of digital payment works extremely well for both those that prefer using cash, and those that don't. We've all been there. We've all forgotten our wallets at home at one point and had to leave the store because we had no way to pay for our stuff - so, as long as its set up, Apple Pay is perfect for those older folks in a bind that need to pay for their groceries, and that's mostly thanks to the ease of access/user friendly experience.

I like the ease of this a lot more than its competitors. They all essentially do the same thing, but honestly, it depends on how easy it is to pull up the software, and to a degree, how visually appealing it appears, and it's like using a wallet, literally, just digitally. It's quick, it's simple, no-nonsense stuff.

So far, I haven't had a lot of issues using Apple Pay - but there is one area that could be improved - it doesn't accept all of my cards at home. Some of them, it just won't accept. I'm not entirely sure if that's because it's competing with them or what, but for instance, I can't ever get my PayPal credit card included, and that's a bummer because I do use that a lot.

Nathan N.

Amazing quick payment method

The product is very easy to use and makes running my business easier

Shipping addresses sometimes seem to get confused. But super rarely.

Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Apple for the Win!

Ease of access to my cards never have to go through cards wasting time to check out

Forget my wallet from time to time, mostly when I need it!

Renata Z.
Renata Z.
Naturopathic Doctor in Kanada

Love THIS

Apple Pay itself is cheap, but the products obviously expensive. As someone on the go, I appreciate the quick and easy payment option with products (watch and phone) I already have on me.

Apple Pay itself is cheap, but the products obviously expensive.

CPO in Spanien

Best way to pay

So easy to use, so simple and so easy to implement. Apple pay is how payments should be done. No faff, no fuss just simplicity and practically

Not all things fit their form perfectly and there is not the right scope for customisation

James D.
Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I (almost) never need to bring along my credit cards anymore.

Kommentare: Even with the cons, I still love using Apple Pay. I’ve had more than one person look on in awe when I use my phone to pay with purchases. I’ve also helped others set theirs up so that they can pay using Apple Pay. While I would be hesitant to use it on an iPhone X because of the device’s lack of fingerprint sensor, I absolutely love using it on my iPhone 7. I do not currently own an Apple Watch but knowing that Apple Pay is integrated makes me want to jump on the wagon and get myself a smartwatch.

I love the ability to bring along all of my credit cards with me without having my wallet with me. All I have to do is hold my phone near the NFC card reader and I can easily pay for a purchase. I also love the ability to send money to friends with iPhones. It’s helpful if we’re out to dinner and they pay, then I can just send them the money via Apple Pay. The number of stores that allow Apple Pay is steadily growing, meaning paying for purchases is getting even easier. I do like the security of Apple Pay, especially the ability to secure my cards using a fingerprint. This way, no one but me can use my cards. I do love the integration of the Apple Watch. The idea that I can pay just by holding my wrist near the NFC reader seems so convenient.

There are a few retailers that have not accepted Apple Pay. I’m constantly hearing from my Samsung-owning friends that they can use their phones to pay anywhere using Samsung Pay. I would like to see Apple Pay become more universal. I also would like for Apple Pay to allow me to send money to and from people who might not be using an Apple device. Currently, it only allows sending to and from iPhones. Hopefully, this will change soon. I also am unsure about the security of using Apple Pay’s Face Unlock feature on iPhone X. It does not seem like it would be as secure as a fingerprint. However, in this case, you can also use a pin to lock the app.

Jessica C.
freelancer in Hongkong
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

APPLE PAY

Kommentare: me gusta mucho la plataforma, me gusta su seguridad, la inmediatez y la velocidad en la que funciona toda la plataforma, si bien creo que deberias de estudiar la manera de habilitar una cuenta de usuario aparte en la cual se utilice los 4 digitos como ya lo habria mencionado, aparte de eso, toda la plataforma funciona de maravillas

me gusta que la plataforma utiliza hardware y software que protegen los datos del telefono, y tambien me gusto mucho poder dar un paso mas hacia al futuro teniendo en cuenta que se puede usar de forma opcional faceID o touchID. Si intentas capturar la imagen en la parte donde se muestra la información de tus tarjetas, no almacena ninguna imagen o información por el estilo, porque no se llega a guardar la imagen en la galeria

no me gusta que para pagos pequeños como lo son en alquiler de una bicicleta requiera del faceID en los modelos mas nuevos, pues con la situacion de la pandemia aqui en china es todo un tabú, ser extranjero e intentar sacarse el tapabocas aunque sea por unos segundos para pagar menos de 1$, si bien se entendería en montos totales mas altos, el lo de gastos de "caja chica" resulta muy molestos, seria interesante un pin, de 4 dígitos generalmente el que se usa en el bloqueo de pantalla como lo realizan otros sistemas de pagos de Android , para que toda esa situacion de poner una contraseña larga y complicada como cada usuario se encarga de hacerlo con sus appleID no sea un momento tedioso, en sintesis lo que no me gusta es el pago de montos pequeños o bajos utilizando faceID, por la situacion actual, si bien en los otros modelos como el iphone 8 plus era una verdadera maravilla el touchID, ahora con los nuevos modelos se vuelve un momento de locura en cuestiones que deberían de ser rápidas

Manager in Südafrika
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay is the Easiest Way

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. I don't know of any other app or software that can top the convenience and ease of using Apple Pay .

Apple Pay has definitely made handling my payments easily. It has saved me time when checking out and is the most convenient contactless method during this pandemic. Even any payments or receipts that make for work and the business are followed through well. I highly recommend it to everyone!

I have never experienced any difficulties or insecurities when using Apple Pay. I honestly love it so much.

Dan C.
Dan C.
Producer Scripted Development in USA
Kino & Film, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Apply Pay is the easiest, fastest way to pay...when it's available.

Kommentare: Apple Pay is my favorite way to tender a payment with my smartphone. But until it finds more footing among vendors than it already has, it will remain a less used option than it could be.

Apple Pay is the easiest and fastest way to pay at any retail or mobile site where it is available. Setup is fast and completing a purchase is usually as simple placing a fingertip on the Touch ID sensor. My understanding of Touch ID and Face ID security gives me confidence that someone getting ahold of my iPhone wouldn't compromise my Apple Pay. I love that a double-tap brings up the payment options. Fast and intuitive. The receipt and record keeping is also strong and simple.

Apple Pay doesn't seem to have found as much market saturation as I would like. While many retailers accept, many also do not. Since Apple Pay acts as duplicate route to other payment methods for me (debit card, etc), this absence is not a big deal as long as I have another form of that payment on hand. But the lack of Apple Pay at many larger retailers does make it less useful. I also wish the double-tap method didn't rely on the phone being "locked," and that from the home screen there was a slightly faster way to access Apple Pay without winding through apps.

Paul G.
Founder/CEO in Deutschland
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The go-to payment software for iPhones

Kommentare: I like using Apple Pay for most of my payments, but you don't have a huge choice on iPhones.

The data protection and ease of use are the main advantages of Apple Pay, the setup process is easy to do and you don't need to be technical gifted.

The scaleablity is not really great, also the fact that the software is completly bound to i-Devices is not optimal.

Megan J.
Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fast and easy way to pay online!

Kommentare: Long gone are the days where I would go get my wallet and then manually enter all my credit card info during checkout. I use apple pay every time I purchase anything online. It's one click and done. It's the most convenient way of paying for things online. If you use Apple products I highly recommend setting up your apple wallet and using apple pay!

I absolutely love using apple pay to pay for goods online. You add your credit cards to your apple wallet once and then you can use Apple Pay to pay for online purchases. When you're ready to checkout online you just select the "apple pay" option at checkout. You don't need to go through the steps of adding a credit card and billing info because it's already all there in your apple wallet. It makes checkout a breeze! You can also use apple pay for in-store purchases but I mainly use it for online purchases. I also love how secure it is. I have not encountered any security issues using apple pay.

Apple pay is only supported by the Safari browser. I just started using Bing on my iPhone and was super disappointed to see that there was no apple pay option when shopping online using Bing. Hopefully in the future apple pay becomes available on other browsers besides Safari.

Jason L.
Product Designer in Russland
Design, Selbstständig

Revolutionary payment when paired with Apple Card

Kommentare: When completing the Apple payment ecosystem maximum potential is fulfilled. This means integrating an Apple Card into the Apple Wallet app. Setting the Apple Card as your default payment for ApplePay means that I can view/manage payments and track spending with ease straight from the Wallet app. I get notifications for all transactions and Apple Cash earnings. I highly recommend pairing Apple Card with the Apple Pay experience. Without Apple Card, Apple Pay is simply just a solid, secure and reliable contactless payment experience.

Contactless payment is a fast, secure and pleasant purchasing experience. However, it’s max potential can only be reached when you integrate the Apple Card with the experience. It is revolutionary when the Apple Card is integrated with Apple Pay.

In the United States many POS devices still don’t support contactless payments which means that I cannot use Apple Pay to make all of my purchases. It’s even less ubiquitous when shopping online. This is frustrating because, when available, it is a superior purchasing experience.

Miranda T.
Freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Apple Pay Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Apple Pay has been phenomenal. It always works very efficiently, and it is super convenient and easy to use. I love that it is contactless because it makes paying at checkout so much less of a hassle. I also love that you can use Apple Pay when making purchases online, and I think that it makes everyday life easier. I would highly recommend Apple Pay to everyone!

Apple Pay is one of the most helpful things that was invented. It makes paying at the checkout when shopping extremely convenient, and it removes the hassle of having to use a physical card when checking out at the store. It is super simple to use, and it makes life easier, and I believe that this digital wallet service has significantly helped improve many people’s lives. Another benefit to Apple Pay is that it is contactless, and prevents the spread of germs.

The only thing I can think of is that it’s not compatible on every single mobile phone, and Apple Pay is not accepted everywhere yet.

Sandra M.
Nurse in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay is convenient, fast and a reliable method to purchase items

Kommentare: Overall a great product and definitely recommend to all those seeking convenience and ease when purchasing products.

I have experience of Apple Pay as both a consumer and a business owner. As a person who has had iPhone for a number of years, the integration of Apple Pay has significantly made the buying process a lot easier and convenient. I am able to enter my credit card information with ease and into a service that I trust and know is secure. This payment system allows me to easily switch between payment methods and with security at a purchase point to ensure it is actually me who is purchasing products in store. Also, the amount of retailers that are now accepting Apple Pay has grown and continues to grow in order to make this process a breeze.

In my time using this payment system, I have encountered very few problems. Sometimes, a small lag or an app crash but nothing major and definitely nothing that would impact my security. However, in the time I have used Apple products, the only issue I would say is when trying to contact customer service and speak to a representative directly. It can be time consuming to contact an Apple representative but I have had very few instances where I have needed their direct help.

Kyesolyn B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and Secure

Kommentare: I love ApplePay. I even upgraded my computers and credit card scanners so that I’m able to accept all forms of payment. I have never had a problem or felt my information was or could be compromised.

It’s really easy to set up and use. I like that I’m able to put multiple cards in my wallet on multiple devices. That alone is a life saver because it eliminates the need to carry a wallet or handbag if I want to run in and get out quickly. It also comes in handy when I forget to grab my physical card.

The con is going to a place that does not or is not capable of using ApplePay. Having ApplePay also makes it way too easy to spend money! One swipe, tap and it’s done!

Mario P.
Cargo Sales Manager in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple pay a day makes a stressful transaction away.

Kommentare: All in all, paying my bills using my iPhone X via the Apple Pay is a 100% overall convenient and very secured transaction. But it would be best if there will be more terminals for payments and they should allow other iPhone products to use such amazing application.

A friend introduces me to use this application. I was very nervous at the time since I'm the kind of person who is very traditional when it comes with the ways of life. But then when I tried to use it, I was glad that I did. It was quick, super easy and secured transaction. Wow! really amazing!

One thing that I've noticed with this application is that it has a very limited number of stores that are equipped with Apple Pay terminals. Aside from it, my friend also tried to use it on her I phone 5 and it didn't work. I guess it only works for newer generations of i-phones which I think it's unfair since she too uses apple product right?.

Tiara H.
Service Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Card free, contactless payment

Kommentare: This application can help you in situations when you are in a bind. For example, you are able to withdraw money from your bank account at your bank ATM using just Apple Pay, no ATM card required.

The biggest draw to Apple Pay is the ability to create your own personal digital wallet. All of your payment methods are stored on Apple Pay, allowing you to make purchases quicker, and smoother than traditional pament. Apple Pay is also secure in the fact that Apple isn't directly exposed to your financial information, allowing for fraud protection and privacy.

Apple Pay isn't available at all major merchants, which means that you might have to have some back up form of payment anyways.

Stijn R.
Entrepreneur in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Just two clicks, a face scan and you are done!

Kommentare: Because I use it almost everyday I have a really good experience with Apple Pay. I really recommend other to use it as well.

pros: I love i can leave my wallet at home if I want to quickly grab a coffee or do groceries. You just need to click twice on your on/off button, it will scan your face, finger, and you can pay. I love it because it is very simple to use and works every single time. Also you get a notification after you payed.

Cons: I really only know one single con in this feature. I once tried to pay something over a certain amount which it did not let me because it was of my maximum limit which I could spend in one time or per day. I tried to change the amount but I could not get it done. So it would be nice to place under the Apple pay button in the settings another button to change that certain amount.

Bartender in Kanada
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay Review 2021

Kommentare: I love it. Paying for food with facial recognition and tapping my phone is the new normal for me. Highly recommend anyone and everyone to use this app as it has saved me a few times where I needed money and had forgotten my hardcopy wallet. but thanks to Apple I had my digital one!

It honestly still blows my mind how things like this exist in my lifetime. I am a bartender, and the amount of people that pay with their watch or their phone is around 50% nowadays. It is so simple to use and you do not have to carry around a wallet anymore. It is easy to store multiple cards, so you basically just have your wallet on your phone. Seriously, this app could not be easier to use. Apple did an amazing job figuring out this one.

Nothing. I have nothing bad to say about an app that has saved me multiple times when I have been out and about and have forgotten my wallet / don't have cash on me. There is almost no excuse now for the phrase "I left my wallet at home". You can pay from anywhere, anytime with two clicks of a button.

Rabee I.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

So Convenient

Kommentare: Overall, this will always be something that is a tap or two away from making a payment on our phones. So easy to enter our debit/credit card details once and then make our lives easier. I highly recommend it.

Nothing compares to the convenience of making quick payments than Apple Pay. There have been so many instances, where I don't have access to my debit or credit cards, and then I am so thankful that I have Apple pay to quickly take care of my payments. Checkouts have never been so easy. The best thing in our phones when we are on the go, in my opinion

So far, I don't have any complaints about it. I love using it and never had any issues.