Über Apple Pay

Cloudbasierte sichere digitale Wallet-Anwendung zur Abwicklung von Zahlungen, zur Verfolgung von Verkäufen, zur Verarbeitung von Retouren und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Apple Pay

M able to use my phone or other device at any retailer that accepts it. Plus the software is simple and easy to use, the integration with iOS works phenomenally well.

Apple pay does not work very well in all countries and they need to integrate many cards that are not yet included. Some shops do not accept it yet.

Bewertungen zu Apple Pay

Apple Pay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 770 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apple Pay bereits verwendet?

Yin Syuan
Yin Syuan
designer in UK
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best and useful way to pay everything

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's so convenient to pay literally everything no matter physical store or online, and it'll also change the credit card number to keep sercurity.

I'm a foreigner in the UK, so if I need to add my Taiwanese credit card to apple wallet, it requires me to call the bank, but I can not call as it's an international call, if I can verify through email that'll be helpful.

Marco
Hairstylist and Salon Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New Preference for Apple Pay

Kommentare: It's been fine; there have only been a few select moments when it's maybe taken just a few tries, or just a few moments of difficulty somehow when using Apple Pay, but we always seem to make it work. And the good news is that when it works, it works SO quickly, it's done in an instant. This quickness really helps us when running the business, as we don't have tons of extra time for transactions.

We've had clients who've wanted Apple Pay for years, and over the last few years, we've begun to accept it, and the certain individuals who really want it, and SO happy for it. I personally like the security factor, it feels so safe. I think the customers prefer this also, over using their credit cards.

I don't have many negatives for Apple Pay. We had a demand for it from savvy customers, and now they have it. I guess the only downside for me when I myself USE it to make purcchases is that not every business is set up to take it for payment, so I have to keep that in mind.

ELMAHDI
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay simply does not work

Kommentare: It has been an unmitigated disaster. Apple Pay took 9500 of my money. They did NOT complete the transfer in the way it was supposed to have been completed. Then, adding insult to injury, they suspended my account and told me I could not get any information for at least 3 Business days. This was done despite the fact that all accounts used were in my name and I have excellent credit. The problem resulted because the transfers showed up as ACH transfers instead of Apple Pay iPay transfers. This happened through no fault of my own, as there was no option to choose the 1% method instead of the regular useless ACH. This problem is not just a problem that I have, it is a problem that anyone who tried to transfer funds without the version 12 would have experienced. Instead of apologizing and understanding that this was generated by their error, they did the exact opposite and penalized me, the customer even further. To date, I still have not gotten my 9500 dollars back. They claim it will take another 2 business days to complete their review. They also claim that this happened because of a computer glitch that detects unusual activity. They referred me to the TOS where they claim that I gave them permission to hold my money for 3 business days, but nowhere in the TOS is the word three business days available. These people are simply incompetent criminals

Nothing. It simply does not work. They extort money from customers and do not send them the way that they are supposed to. They lie and cheat and they do not reply to customers with respect or even the most basic courtesy. I have nothing good to say about Apple Pay.

The software as version 9 caused customers like me tremendous problems. I tried to transfer $9500 from my Apple Pay to my Ameritrade account. This transaction should have been instantaneous and it was promised as being an immediate transaction. This is why I tried to use the service. This was a mistake. The transaction instead went through as a regular ACH transfer. Using Apply Pay for ACH simply does not make sense as they are far inferior to a standard bank. Apple Pay does not insure your money nor are they even able to give you something as simple as a receipt proving the transaction has been made. Contacting them is a nightmare and if you manage to get anyone on the phone, rest assured that they will be ZERO help and will simply repeat what representative, a guy being investigated by a number of regulatory agencies including the department of justice tells them to say, "we are the highest authority". This is what they tell you if you ask them to speak to a supervisor. More importantly, not only are they useless, but they are rude to boot! The fact that version 9 (prior to version 12) causes so much damage to the average customer is a technical nightmare. I have no idea what the newer version 12 does, because even though I downloaded after my issues started, at that point my Apple Pay account had been suspended and my money has been in limbo for the past two business days including the weekend. Horrible system.

Jussi
Author - Facilitator - Coach in Neuseeland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Apple pay is the safest and easiest way to pay

Kommentare: I have had only a very positive experience with Apple Pay. It has never failed, it's safe and secure and feels that I am in control.

The ease of setup, use and monitoring of expenses paid by Apple Pay is second to none. Using Apple Watch with Apple Pay is a breeze and makes things so much easier. Also online shopping with Apple Pay is easier and feels more secure and safe than any other method.

Not all retail stores and online shops accept it.

Jaqueline
CFO in Brasilien
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really good, accepted in a lot of countries, but in the USA could be better

Kommentare: Really good, love it, super easy to use

It's super easy and intuitive, I have my cards on my iPhone and I can pay things just using the phone.

It's not accepted everywhere, in Walmart for example in the USA it's not accepted.

Julio Mario
Fractional CFO in Kolumbien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best App ever built

Kommentare: I use it nearly everyday, I go out without my normal cards, and feel it is very safe guarding my information.

I can leave my house without a wallet, and I feel that it is somehow very safe, protecting my info.

I think it should provide the service for non apple devices as well.

Tikisha
Tikisha
Lead Customer Service Representative in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ApplePay is very convenient to use

Kommentare: Overall I like ApplePay, it’s very easy to use & navigate.

I love the fact that in my really tiring days when I’m online shopping & I see something that I want to buy & that apple pay option comes up, all I have to do is double tap. No getting up looking for the card or logging in to a website is required.

What I don’t like is that every time you reset your phone you have to re enter all of the security codes for each card. They should at least keep one full card on file.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everyone looks for Apple Pay

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I like providing Apple Pay to my clients as another way to pay. The easier for them to pay the better for everyone.

Apple provides a simple convenient way for customers to pay for their purchases

I’m always looking for lower payment processing fees

Austin
Seller in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Apple Pay Seller Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Apply pay is very convenient to use, with being able to connect you bank information to Apple Pay and being able to have its on your iPhone helps when you don’t have your physical debit card or perhaps you left your wallet at home or in the car you can use Apple Pay to pay for whatever you need at that moment. You can also use it to make transactions with other people for selling goods and products.

There isn’t much I don’t like about Apple Pay, the only thing I find not useful is it’s for Apple members only so if you don’t have an iPhone, you can’t use it.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good but not accepted everywhere

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like the ease of app and the overall integration with tickets

I would use it more if it was accepted at more major retailers

Tara
Researcher's in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay is a convenient and secure mobile payment system

Kommentare: Apple Pay is solving the problem of enabling secure and fast payments for consumers and retailers. With Apple Pay, users can pay for goods and services with their iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watches, making it easy to shop securely and quickly.The benefits realized with Apple Pay include Increased Security, Improved User Experience, Increased Revenue, and Reduced Payment Processing Time.

The features that have had the greatest impact on Apple Pay are its ease of use, fast and secure purchases, and ability to store payment information to streamline purchases. Customers also appreciate the added layer of security provided through biometric authentication when making purchases.Apple Pay is quite easy to use, and it integrates with existing customer payment methods such as credit/debit cards and bank accounts. It is also compatible with many popular online and in-store services making it an attractive payment alternative. Integration with a business's existing checkout process is generally easy as long as the customer has an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch.

Some features that could be improved in Apple Pay are allowing customers to customize their payment experiences, like choosing a reward or special offer when checking out or setting up recurring payments.Yes, a few aspects of Apple Pay may be challenging to use. These include setting up the service, adding multiple cards, setting up notifications, and using loyalty cards. Integrating with existing business processes can take time for businesses to learn how to use Apple Pay and set up the necessary requirements. Companies may also resist accepting Apple Pay as a form of payment due to its extra processing costs as opposed to other methods.

Amanda
Military & Veteran Services Officer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Secure Payments With Ease!

Kommentare: I use Apple Pay with almost any online purchase. It's easy and secure, and I don't have to worry about carrying around bulky items with my hectic schedule!

I like that it's easy to use and purchase across many mobile platforms. I could be online, I could be in an app, or I could use it in another electronic payment and it's always there. I don't have to worry about carrying around a bulky wallet or purse. I have payment on the go for my on-the-go lifestyle!

Sometimes, I've noticed data loss, like a last name or street address. I'll have to go back in and re-enter that information, even though nothing has changed. It's a small annoyance, but it does help me keep things updated.

Dan
Dan
Producer Scripted Development in USA
Kino & Film, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apply Pay is the easiest, fastest way to pay...when it's available.

Kommentare: Apple Pay is my favorite way to tender a payment with my smartphone. But until it finds more footing among vendors than it already has, it will remain a less used option than it could be.

Apple Pay is the easiest and fastest way to pay at any retail or mobile site where it is available. Setup is fast and completing a purchase is usually as simple placing a fingertip on the Touch ID sensor. My understanding of Touch ID and Face ID security gives me confidence that someone getting ahold of my iPhone wouldn't compromise my Apple Pay. I love that a double-tap brings up the payment options. Fast and intuitive. The receipt and record keeping is also strong and simple.

Apple Pay doesn't seem to have found as much market saturation as I would like. While many retailers accept, many also do not. Since Apple Pay acts as duplicate route to other payment methods for me (debit card, etc), this absence is not a big deal as long as I have another form of that payment on hand. But the lack of Apple Pay at many larger retailers does make it less useful. I also wish the double-tap method didn't rely on the phone being "locked," and that from the home screen there was a slightly faster way to access Apple Pay without winding through apps.

Tonya
Caregiver in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Love my apple pay!!!

Kommentare: It makes running a small buisness a piece of cake. I love how easy it is to use and make my every day purchases and love how private it is too and that it requires literally a touch of

It’s easy to navigate! I literally control my apple pay with my finger it’s literally that easy to use! It saves all my billing and card information for faster checkout for any payment and purchase I make on my phone. I use apple pay almost daily and I can personally say I love it and it’s super user friendly!

There hasn’t been anything I personally haven’t liked yet about Apple Pay. I love my iPhone and I also like apple pay. It makes buying things online SO much easier than trying to find a different card for each different account every time I order something online and makes it faster and a lot more user friendly than most other venues for making purchases online

Mor
Owner in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best mobile payment system for iphone users

Very easy to use, reliable. Excellent for tracking expenses.

Nothing, it works flawlessly every time.

Amipa
Pr manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Investmentbanking, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saved me from buying a wallet Now I have my wallet in my phone

Kommentare: Well, am a person who always lose their wallet and keys and cards, if you are like me then scan up your card over your iphone and start using this service, apple pay saved me time looking for my visa card to pay and saved the cashier counting money, i wish they would do such services even for ID cards

Seriously this invention saved me from buying a wallet and losing my banking cards, all what you need is ur Iphone and scan up ur visa card then add the details manually and your good to go, you latterly can buy anything with just a tap and double click the side button of the phone and its purchased you dont need to present your card physically

Is it bad to say nothing, just one little thing not sure if it would relate but some shops doesn't support this service

Sandra
Nurse in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay is convenient, fast and a reliable method to purchase items

Kommentare: Overall a great product and definitely recommend to all those seeking convenience and ease when purchasing products.

I have experience of Apple Pay as both a consumer and a business owner. As a person who has had iPhone for a number of years, the integration of Apple Pay has significantly made the buying process a lot easier and convenient. I am able to enter my credit card information with ease and into a service that I trust and know is secure. This payment system allows me to easily switch between payment methods and with security at a purchase point to ensure it is actually me who is purchasing products in store. Also, the amount of retailers that are now accepting Apple Pay has grown and continues to grow in order to make this process a breeze.

In my time using this payment system, I have encountered very few problems. Sometimes, a small lag or an app crash but nothing major and definitely nothing that would impact my security. However, in the time I have used Apple products, the only issue I would say is when trying to contact customer service and speak to a representative directly. It can be time consuming to contact an Apple representative but I have had very few instances where I have needed their direct help.

Mario
Cargo Sales Manager in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple pay a day makes a stressful transaction away.

Kommentare: All in all, paying my bills using my iPhone X via the Apple Pay is a 100% overall convenient and very secured transaction. But it would be best if there will be more terminals for payments and they should allow other iPhone products to use such amazing application.

A friend introduces me to use this application. I was very nervous at the time since I'm the kind of person who is very traditional when it comes with the ways of life. But then when I tried to use it, I was glad that I did. It was quick, super easy and secured transaction. Wow! really amazing!

One thing that I've noticed with this application is that it has a very limited number of stores that are equipped with Apple Pay terminals. Aside from it, my friend also tried to use it on her I phone 5 and it didn't work. I guess it only works for newer generations of i-phones which I think it's unfair since she too uses apple product right?.

Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Apple for the Win!

Ease of access to my cards never have to go through cards wasting time to check out

Forget my wallet from time to time, mostly when I need it!

Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay Review 2021

Kommentare: I love it. Paying for food with facial recognition and tapping my phone is the new normal for me. Highly recommend anyone and everyone to use this app as it has saved me a few times where I needed money and had forgotten my hardcopy wallet. but thanks to Apple I had my digital one!

It honestly still blows my mind how things like this exist in my lifetime. I am a bartender, and the amount of people that pay with their watch or their phone is around 50% nowadays. It is so simple to use and you do not have to carry around a wallet anymore. It is easy to store multiple cards, so you basically just have your wallet on your phone. Seriously, this app could not be easier to use. Apple did an amazing job figuring out this one.

Nothing. I have nothing bad to say about an app that has saved me multiple times when I have been out and about and have forgotten my wallet / don't have cash on me. There is almost no excuse now for the phrase "I left my wallet at home". You can pay from anywhere, anytime with two clicks of a button.

Carlos
Hairstylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay review

Kommentare: Very easily to use, very happy with it

What I like most about the software for Apple Pay, is that I can easily pull out my phone and pay for something within a minute, which makes it very nice and quick to make transactions

That's a good question I really had to think about this in detail, I think that it should be everywhere, but I guess that depends on the place of business that carries Apple Pay for their check out service, not everybody has Apple Pay, which kind of bothers me, I went to Ralph's the other day, and they had no option for Apple Pay, which was kind of a bummer

James
James
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Apple Pay Saves the Day!

Kommentare: With the way the world is now 2022, I have loved the Apple pay contactless Purchasing , and the User friendly Software use and , I know that this is the future of contactless Shopping and, Buying on line, it will be like this and More Im Hoping into the Future of Technology because I know that Apple Will be in the Forefront of the Industry.

I love this Apple software , I have been an Apple user for years since 2009, I love My Phone, My Mac Book Pro, Apple Watch, Ect. I Love how Apple Has the User friendly Software for old People to even Get to use, I love the technology that evolves with the Times, and the Updates that Continue to improve the Apple Experience . Apple Pay Has had me so comfortable to use with my Phone, no Touching anything! I am a Apple Believer for Ever, because the Software that is in all Apple Product are the most Advanced Software out .

The Only thing I have con's about with Software is the thought of it being so Easy to use and Maybe easy to Hack? because there are a lot of Hackers out there , But Have not had a Problem yet, I just Know that Apple also has antivirus Software that is Second to None!

Moses
Head of Finance Department in Kenia
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

APPLE PAY IS THE FASTEST CASHLESS WAY TO PAY AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS

Kommentare: Apple Pay is the best cashless payment method only that its more limited to use in the U.S. and not much friendly in other countries.

Payment is instant, allows users to send money instantly to each other and shop in various stores, touch ID makes transactions fast and more safer, Its very simple to set up and start using immediately, Siri makes things faster as you only need to say apple pay and it opens instantly at the store for payment, Allows users to link cards and pay cashless more easily and more faster. It is generally more safer than card payments and cash payments. It enables one to split bills for easier payments.

No much on cons but apple pay is more useful when in the U.S. not many countries other than U.S. and some Europe countries use it. It is therefore not a good option for tourists it may disappoint you but if in the U.S. its the best pay software to pay and receive money from friends.

Regan
Customer service representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Apple Pay review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Apple Pay is excellent! I love how easy and fast it is to pay when you’re on the go.

I love that when I’m shopping online or in person, I have the option to use Apple Pay. Especially when I’m out shopping, if not all, most stores have this option. It’s so much easier than using cash, or a credit card. It’s so convenient and fast to use when you’re in a rush. Their customer service is excellent as well!

I have no complaints about Apple Pay. I use it daily/weekly. I’ve never had any issues.

Stephanie
Cashier in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for stores equipped for this payment type.

Kommentare: Apple Pay has increased the revenue out retail store averages monthly .

Apple Pay is accepted at numerous stores, negates the need to carry a physical card and keeps digital receipts for purchases. Customers are able to use this as a primary payment method or as an emergency in the event the physical card has issues.

It is not accepted at every store quite yet, there are places such as Walmart not equipped for this payment type. Also when using the tap to pay feature it frequently reads card error if not done as precise as needed