Über Apple Pay

Cloudbasierte sichere digitale Wallet-Anwendung zur Abwicklung von Zahlungen, zur Verfolgung von Verkäufen, zur Verarbeitung von Retouren und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Apple Pay

M able to use my phone or other device at any retailer that accepts it. Plus the software is simple and easy to use, the integration with iOS works phenomenally well.

Apple pay does not work very well in all countries and they need to integrate many cards that are not yet included. Some shops do not accept it yet.

Bewertungen zu Apple Pay

Apple Pay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 761 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apple Pay bereits verwendet?

Tikisha
Tikisha
Lead Customer Service Representative in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ApplePay is very convenient to use

Kommentare: Overall I like ApplePay, it’s very easy to use & navigate.

I love the fact that in my really tiring days when I’m online shopping & I see something that I want to buy & that apple pay option comes up, all I have to do is double tap. No getting up looking for the card or logging in to a website is required.

What I don’t like is that every time you reset your phone you have to re enter all of the security codes for each card. They should at least keep one full card on file.

Marco
Hairstylist and Salon Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New Preference for Apple Pay

Kommentare: It's been fine; there have only been a few select moments when it's maybe taken just a few tries, or just a few moments of difficulty somehow when using Apple Pay, but we always seem to make it work. And the good news is that when it works, it works SO quickly, it's done in an instant. This quickness really helps us when running the business, as we don't have tons of extra time for transactions.

We've had clients who've wanted Apple Pay for years, and over the last few years, we've begun to accept it, and the certain individuals who really want it, and SO happy for it. I personally like the security factor, it feels so safe. I think the customers prefer this also, over using their credit cards.

I don't have many negatives for Apple Pay. We had a demand for it from savvy customers, and now they have it. I guess the only downside for me when I myself USE it to make purcchases is that not every business is set up to take it for payment, so I have to keep that in mind.

Jussi
Author - Facilitator - Coach in Neuseeland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Apple pay is the safest and easiest way to pay

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have had only a very positive experience with Apple Pay. It has never failed, it's safe and secure and feels that I am in control.

The ease of setup, use and monitoring of expenses paid by Apple Pay is second to none. Using Apple Watch with Apple Pay is a breeze and makes things so much easier. Also online shopping with Apple Pay is easier and feels more secure and safe than any other method.

Not all retail stores and online shops accept it.

ELMAHDI
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay simply does not work

Kommentare: It has been an unmitigated disaster. Apple Pay took 9500 of my money. They did NOT complete the transfer in the way it was supposed to have been completed. Then, adding insult to injury, they suspended my account and told me I could not get any information for at least 3 Business days. This was done despite the fact that all accounts used were in my name and I have excellent credit. The problem resulted because the transfers showed up as ACH transfers instead of Apple Pay iPay transfers. This happened through no fault of my own, as there was no option to choose the 1% method instead of the regular useless ACH. This problem is not just a problem that I have, it is a problem that anyone who tried to transfer funds without the version 12 would have experienced. Instead of apologizing and understanding that this was generated by their error, they did the exact opposite and penalized me, the customer even further. To date, I still have not gotten my 9500 dollars back. They claim it will take another 2 business days to complete their review. They also claim that this happened because of a computer glitch that detects unusual activity. They referred me to the TOS where they claim that I gave them permission to hold my money for 3 business days, but nowhere in the TOS is the word three business days available. These people are simply incompetent criminals

Nothing. It simply does not work. They extort money from customers and do not send them the way that they are supposed to. They lie and cheat and they do not reply to customers with respect or even the most basic courtesy. I have nothing good to say about Apple Pay.

The software as version 9 caused customers like me tremendous problems. I tried to transfer $9500 from my Apple Pay to my Ameritrade account. This transaction should have been instantaneous and it was promised as being an immediate transaction. This is why I tried to use the service. This was a mistake. The transaction instead went through as a regular ACH transfer. Using Apply Pay for ACH simply does not make sense as they are far inferior to a standard bank. Apple Pay does not insure your money nor are they even able to give you something as simple as a receipt proving the transaction has been made. Contacting them is a nightmare and if you manage to get anyone on the phone, rest assured that they will be ZERO help and will simply repeat what representative, a guy being investigated by a number of regulatory agencies including the department of justice tells them to say, "we are the highest authority". This is what they tell you if you ask them to speak to a supervisor. More importantly, not only are they useless, but they are rude to boot! The fact that version 9 (prior to version 12) causes so much damage to the average customer is a technical nightmare. I have no idea what the newer version 12 does, because even though I downloaded after my issues started, at that point my Apple Pay account had been suspended and my money has been in limbo for the past two business days including the weekend. Horrible system.

Julio Mario
Fractional CFO in Kolumbien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best App ever built

Kommentare: I use it nearly everyday, I go out without my normal cards, and feel it is very safe guarding my information.

I can leave my house without a wallet, and I feel that it is somehow very safe, protecting my info.

I think it should provide the service for non apple devices as well.

Gustavo
Gustavo
Director in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is Apple, enclosed, full of issues, hard to set up...What a brand last years.

Kommentare: Terrible, I wish we would offer this service to our iPhone Customers, but Apple makes it difficult even formatting a flash drive. Using Apple demands an initiation ritual to make things work, and once you are in the cult, going out is barely impossible since most of the doors are closed. It is a shame, honestly. Trying to install Apple Pay in our Payment Gateway took literally days compared with the minutes required to set up Stripe, Google Pay, Braintree and Klarna.

You can make it easy for customers to pay with their phones.

Extraordinary difficult to set up. I have no words, it has to be the first time I have that many issues setting up any system ever. You are required to have an Apple ID, you need to be enrolled as a developer then you need to get a developer ID, the website constantly says "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". You need to provide manually the certificates from your payment provider other than automatically syncing as Google Pay.

Jeemish
Industry Principal Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Must have service for all Apple users

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Apple Pay has been a life saver, I don’t need my wallet anymore since Apple Pay helps me with my payments and is accepted everywhere.

Ease of use, reliability and integration with most credit card providers

No support on android phones and iPhone is a must to use this service

Abigail
Assistant Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Most Convenient Mobile Payment

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Apple pay is so simple and effective to use. Being able to quickly pay for products when I am out and about saves me so much time and energy in making sure I have my wallet, cards, etc., on me to do so. It is the most convenient contactless payment method. With the addition of Apple Wallet, I can save all manor of cards from credit and debit, to membership cards, to event tickets, and more. The best part is that it has no cost associated, which makes it accessible for all.

I have not yet had a negative experience with Apple Pay! Which is saying a lot for how often I am using it.

Karima
Supervisor in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy payment

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I’m using Apple Pay every single day and since that my life got easy as someone doesn’t like to pay by cash and take their card everywhere

There’s nothing no not like about Apple Pay

Nicky
Independent Stylist in USA
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay is easy to use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I love Apple Pay! It makes transferring $ easy between different accounts.

I like that it is immediate, I can use with my phone to pay at stores.

I have not used it long enough to find any negativity with Apple Pay

Tara
Researcher's in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay is a convenient and secure mobile payment system

Kommentare: Apple Pay is solving the problem of enabling secure and fast payments for consumers and retailers. With Apple Pay, users can pay for goods and services with their iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watches, making it easy to shop securely and quickly.The benefits realized with Apple Pay include Increased Security, Improved User Experience, Increased Revenue, and Reduced Payment Processing Time.

The features that have had the greatest impact on Apple Pay are its ease of use, fast and secure purchases, and ability to store payment information to streamline purchases. Customers also appreciate the added layer of security provided through biometric authentication when making purchases.Apple Pay is quite easy to use, and it integrates with existing customer payment methods such as credit/debit cards and bank accounts. It is also compatible with many popular online and in-store services making it an attractive payment alternative. Integration with a business's existing checkout process is generally easy as long as the customer has an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch.

Some features that could be improved in Apple Pay are allowing customers to customize their payment experiences, like choosing a reward or special offer when checking out or setting up recurring payments.Yes, a few aspects of Apple Pay may be challenging to use. These include setting up the service, adding multiple cards, setting up notifications, and using loyalty cards. Integrating with existing business processes can take time for businesses to learn how to use Apple Pay and set up the necessary requirements. Companies may also resist accepting Apple Pay as a form of payment due to its extra processing costs as opposed to other methods.

Amanda
Military & Veteran Services Officer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Secure Payments With Ease!

Kommentare: I use Apple Pay with almost any online purchase. It's easy and secure, and I don't have to worry about carrying around bulky items with my hectic schedule!

I like that it's easy to use and purchase across many mobile platforms. I could be online, I could be in an app, or I could use it in another electronic payment and it's always there. I don't have to worry about carrying around a bulky wallet or purse. I have payment on the go for my on-the-go lifestyle!

Sometimes, I've noticed data loss, like a last name or street address. I'll have to go back in and re-enter that information, even though nothing has changed. It's a small annoyance, but it does help me keep things updated.

Tonya
Caregiver in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Love my apple pay!!!

Kommentare: It makes running a small buisness a piece of cake. I love how easy it is to use and make my every day purchases and love how private it is too and that it requires literally a touch of

It’s easy to navigate! I literally control my apple pay with my finger it’s literally that easy to use! It saves all my billing and card information for faster checkout for any payment and purchase I make on my phone. I use apple pay almost daily and I can personally say I love it and it’s super user friendly!

There hasn’t been anything I personally haven’t liked yet about Apple Pay. I love my iPhone and I also like apple pay. It makes buying things online SO much easier than trying to find a different card for each different account every time I order something online and makes it faster and a lot more user friendly than most other venues for making purchases online

Megan
Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fast and easy way to pay online!

Kommentare: Long gone are the days where I would go get my wallet and then manually enter all my credit card info during checkout. I use apple pay every time I purchase anything online. It's one click and done. It's the most convenient way of paying for things online. If you use Apple products I highly recommend setting up your apple wallet and using apple pay!

I absolutely love using apple pay to pay for goods online. You add your credit cards to your apple wallet once and then you can use Apple Pay to pay for online purchases. When you're ready to checkout online you just select the "apple pay" option at checkout. You don't need to go through the steps of adding a credit card and billing info because it's already all there in your apple wallet. It makes checkout a breeze! You can also use apple pay for in-store purchases but I mainly use it for online purchases. I also love how secure it is. I have not encountered any security issues using apple pay.

Apple pay is only supported by the Safari browser. I just started using Bing on my iPhone and was super disappointed to see that there was no apple pay option when shopping online using Bing. Hopefully in the future apple pay becomes available on other browsers besides Safari.

Mor
Owner in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best mobile payment system for iphone users

Very easy to use, reliable. Excellent for tracking expenses.

Nothing, it works flawlessly every time.

Amipa
Pr manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Investmentbanking, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saved me from buying a wallet Now I have my wallet in my phone

Kommentare: Well, am a person who always lose their wallet and keys and cards, if you are like me then scan up your card over your iphone and start using this service, apple pay saved me time looking for my visa card to pay and saved the cashier counting money, i wish they would do such services even for ID cards

Seriously this invention saved me from buying a wallet and losing my banking cards, all what you need is ur Iphone and scan up ur visa card then add the details manually and your good to go, you latterly can buy anything with just a tap and double click the side button of the phone and its purchased you dont need to present your card physically

Is it bad to say nothing, just one little thing not sure if it would relate but some shops doesn't support this service

Abin
Administrator in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best secure and easy e- wallet

Kommentare: Apple Pay helps in making transaction swift and without the need to carry loads of cards for payment. Cards of any institutions like Amex, Visa etc could be added to the wallet and is ready to tap to make a payment. The payment could be made even if there is not wifi or data switched on the iPhone or iPad.
One of the best to rely in terms of security and making it easier to quickly check the transactions made on the card within the wallet.

Apple Pay is very easy to set up and add various debit and credit cards from various banks. The good part is that the security measures to use Apple Pay is robust as in it uses the finger print or facial recognition to authenticate before making a payment. Further, each transactions could be seen under the corresponding payment card and we could validate the purchase made and the amount we paid.

Nothing to dislike as Apple Pay is one of a kind and reliable.

Robert
Marketing Student in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A secure way to pay

Kommentare: Apple pay is like having my physical wallet in one place, without having to carry all my credit cards, I can scan them with my iPhone camera and they are added automatically, plus I can pay with my Apple watch, besides being practical It has all the Apple security, and if I lose my devices I am sure that my card data won't be stolen.

What I like about Apple Play is that it cares about the security of your credit or debit card data, this payment system allows you to make secure purchases with your devices as well as in stores and websites, another advantages of Apple pay is that I can send and request payments to family and friends through the message app, I like that I can manage not only my cards but also gift cards and tickets.

It is an excellent payment manager, the only drawback is that it is only for iOS devices, to pay friends and family they must also have an Apple device.

Tiara
Service Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Card free, contactless payment

Kommentare: This application can help you in situations when you are in a bind. For example, you are able to withdraw money from your bank account at your bank ATM using just Apple Pay, no ATM card required.

The biggest draw to Apple Pay is the ability to create your own personal digital wallet. All of your payment methods are stored on Apple Pay, allowing you to make purchases quicker, and smoother than traditional pament. Apple Pay is also secure in the fact that Apple isn't directly exposed to your financial information, allowing for fraud protection and privacy.

Apple Pay isn't available at all major merchants, which means that you might have to have some back up form of payment anyways.

Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay Review 2021

Kommentare: I love it. Paying for food with facial recognition and tapping my phone is the new normal for me. Highly recommend anyone and everyone to use this app as it has saved me a few times where I needed money and had forgotten my hardcopy wallet. but thanks to Apple I had my digital one!

It honestly still blows my mind how things like this exist in my lifetime. I am a bartender, and the amount of people that pay with their watch or their phone is around 50% nowadays. It is so simple to use and you do not have to carry around a wallet anymore. It is easy to store multiple cards, so you basically just have your wallet on your phone. Seriously, this app could not be easier to use. Apple did an amazing job figuring out this one.

Nothing. I have nothing bad to say about an app that has saved me multiple times when I have been out and about and have forgotten my wallet / don't have cash on me. There is almost no excuse now for the phrase "I left my wallet at home". You can pay from anywhere, anytime with two clicks of a button.

Carlos
Hairstylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apple Pay review

Kommentare: Very easily to use, very happy with it

What I like most about the software for Apple Pay, is that I can easily pull out my phone and pay for something within a minute, which makes it very nice and quick to make transactions

That's a good question I really had to think about this in detail, I think that it should be everywhere, but I guess that depends on the place of business that carries Apple Pay for their check out service, not everybody has Apple Pay, which kind of bothers me, I went to Ralph's the other day, and they had no option for Apple Pay, which was kind of a bummer

James
James
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Apple Pay Saves the Day!

Kommentare: With the way the world is now 2022, I have loved the Apple pay contactless Purchasing , and the User friendly Software use and , I know that this is the future of contactless Shopping and, Buying on line, it will be like this and More Im Hoping into the Future of Technology because I know that Apple Will be in the Forefront of the Industry.

I love this Apple software , I have been an Apple user for years since 2009, I love My Phone, My Mac Book Pro, Apple Watch, Ect. I Love how Apple Has the User friendly Software for old People to even Get to use, I love the technology that evolves with the Times, and the Updates that Continue to improve the Apple Experience . Apple Pay Has had me so comfortable to use with my Phone, no Touching anything! I am a Apple Believer for Ever, because the Software that is in all Apple Product are the most Advanced Software out .

The Only thing I have con's about with Software is the thought of it being so Easy to use and Maybe easy to Hack? because there are a lot of Hackers out there , But Have not had a Problem yet, I just Know that Apple also has antivirus Software that is Second to None!

Moses
Head of Finance Department in Kenia
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

APPLE PAY IS THE FASTEST CASHLESS WAY TO PAY AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS

Kommentare: Apple Pay is the best cashless payment method only that its more limited to use in the U.S. and not much friendly in other countries.

Payment is instant, allows users to send money instantly to each other and shop in various stores, touch ID makes transactions fast and more safer, Its very simple to set up and start using immediately, Siri makes things faster as you only need to say apple pay and it opens instantly at the store for payment, Allows users to link cards and pay cashless more easily and more faster. It is generally more safer than card payments and cash payments. It enables one to split bills for easier payments.

No much on cons but apple pay is more useful when in the U.S. not many countries other than U.S. and some Europe countries use it. It is therefore not a good option for tourists it may disappoint you but if in the U.S. its the best pay software to pay and receive money from friends.

Regan
Customer service representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Apple Pay review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Apple Pay is excellent! I love how easy and fast it is to pay when you’re on the go.

I love that when I’m shopping online or in person, I have the option to use Apple Pay. Especially when I’m out shopping, if not all, most stores have this option. It’s so much easier than using cash, or a credit card. It’s so convenient and fast to use when you’re in a rush. Their customer service is excellent as well!

I have no complaints about Apple Pay. I use it daily/weekly. I’ve never had any issues.

Ryan
Assistant Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It makes everything easer

Kommentare: 4 stars****

well its very convenient, sometimes to convenient, you know what i mean, buying things maybe i didn't need, or so my wife says...

i dont like the fact i am spending to much money...