Filtern nach:

Über Google Pay

Cloudbasierte sichere digitale Wallet-Anwendung zur Verarbeitung von Zahlungen, zur Verfolgung von Verkäufen, zum Teilen von Angeboten und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Google Pay

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application Engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Software for Mobile payments

Kommentare: I don't need to have coins or changes to give any local shops to buy small goods, just few clicks using google pay and transaction in done either in bulk or just in coins. And with the security it gives us, it is trust able.

I have been using Google pay for long time now and i am highly satisfied with it. We can transfer money using phone to anyone and we can even chat with them, this is an amazing feature. I liked its Interface its simple yet advanced which includes every bit features required to do online money payments or money transactions. We can transfer money to friends, local shops, online stores, buy tickets, pay many types of Bills, etc. There are lot more features that helps us to maintain our monthly expenses properly. Not only Google pay helps to maintain money payments but it even gives us Rewards. For me I use it daily to do online transactions, its easy and secure. I even got into few problems while transferring money, but i contacted their customer care, they helped me out in resolving the issue in no time. So Google pay is good to go as a Mobile payment Application.

I didn't saw anything missing or anything that need to improved

Ryan G.
Automotive Designer in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Easy to Pay, Easy to Get Paid

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have found Google Pay to be exceptionally easy to use to make payments on a purchase and to receive money (as a vendor myself).

Google Pay comes with any android phone or device. Its free to use. It is easy to use and almost anyone can quickly learn to at least add a payment method and make a purchase be it in person at a POS or online. Making online payments is super easy, especially now that most vendors accept google pay. Google pay can act as a bank or it can act as a wallet, storing multiple payment methods from giftcards to bank accounts and credit cards - all of which are securely stored virtually. It also lets you store and manage key-tag barcodes for grocery stores, gas stations and most stores.

So far, I have yet to find something I do not like about Google Pay. In its first iteration, it did lack some of the features it has today but since that has been addressed, I cant find anything I dislike about it.

Lorrie E.
Lorrie E.
Independent Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

The new Google Pay is a disaster

Kommentare: After downloading the new app and reading through a bunch of promised referrals to download the new app and to share, I was immediately confused as to how I was to receive the bonuses. Still I continued to refer, ignoring all of the bugs and annoyances of the new app. I truly believed that once the bugs were fixed, that Google would redeem themselves. To my surprise, it only got worse. I never received any of my referral bonuses even though each one qualified, the friends who I referred also didn't receive their bonus. Google made a liar out of me. It feels like Google Pay is moving backwards rather than forward. With so many good money transfer omg reward apps out there (that make good on referral rewards) there really is no incentive to stick with this version of Google Pay. I hate writing this review because I've bragged about the ease of using Google pay for over 10 years. Sadly, I don't have anything positive report.

Initially I was excited to see that Google Pay was getting a new look. I've been using Google Pay since the very beginning.

I hate that we can no longer use the web/email to send and receive money, so inconvenient. Being forced to download an app that is so big, and crashes the phone is annoying. Everything about the old google pay was better than this new app.

Tina G.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Couldn't do business without it!

Kommentare: Google Pay makes it easier for me, as a self employed business owner, to make purchases that I need quickly and efficiently.

The feature that is most useful for me while using Google Pay is the ability to pay with ease.

I feel that the ease of use could be a little more smooth of a transition but over all still worth the cost.

Jenny B.
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must Have Software

Kommentare: Overall this has been a very pleasant experience with the Google Pay software! I highly recommend! Payments are easy to make and receive with this software and has a lot of great added features with customer support just a click away!

Making and Recieving payments is super easy and convient.There is so many features included with this software and navigation is a breeze.Plus perks for spending money as well! Clients can easily make payments to the shop with this software, more payment options the better for the buiseness! I would definitely recommend this software!

The initial set up of the software was not as user friendly as I would have liked it to be.Also the idenity verification process was very long and drawn out it seemed. I was not happy with that. Other than those two things I enjoy using this software!

Louis C.
Lead Purchaser in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Android Pay offers a fluid and secured option for our team's company purchasing needs.

Kommentare: Android Pay allows our company and team an increased level of security as in how and when our company credit card is used. We believe that in the near future Android Pay will be more widely used as more optional and standard form of payment.

Android Pay's lightning fast transaction response at point of sale and its security encryption capability made its use most attractive to our team on company endorsed purchase activity. With Android Pay, we have found that company supported credit card information is only required as a one time entry and upload. This is most welcome in case there is a security breach our information is not lost or compromised.Our vital credit card information is protected as the physical card itself is not needed to complete the transaction.

What we found lacking in Android Pay was that there were a few key retailers that didn't recognize Android Pay as a form of payment . On balance we have found that many more retailers do except Android Pay and that many more are currently adopting Android Pay as a form of payment. On balance we are looking forward to its further adoption as retailers and service providers progress with this kind of technology.

Ashley W.
BODY SHOP ESTIMATOR in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GOOGLE PAY

Kommentare: Google pay has made making payments so much easier on life with how convenient it is to use.

What i like most about google pay is it makes purchasing items quick and painless and is very easy to use.

What I like least about google pay is that it saves my credit card info. Yes, its very convenient but it makes me uneasy that it pulls my card up or will just be used automatically on a payment.

Sam H.
IT Support Technician in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Android Pay Review

Kommentare: Android pay is an excellent tool for the use of my business. I really enjoyed working with the tool for my purchasing needs.

I really like android pay. The ability to use it with a standard credit card reader is probably the best feature.

The ability to send money with android pay is missing so a different application is needed to transfer money to friends.

Rajkishore M.
Rajkishore M.
Founder & CEO in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Payment is easy and instant with Google Pay

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Pay is awesome. It is very useful app. Here you get all your financial needs. You can add your multiple bank accounts and check balance, send money to anyone, pay bills, book trave tickets and many more which saves your time. Apart that it gives rewards on transactions.

It is an easy to use tool for payment needs. It helps to send money to anyone easily from anywhere in just a click. You can send money to other Google Pay users with mobile number and other users through QR code, UPI id, Bank account no and IFSC code details. Receiver will get the fund immediately. You can also do recharges, bill payments here. Can use for petrol pump bill, electricity bill, etc in a single app.

It has fulfilled our requirements and understand our needs well. It has reduced our time by giving lots of features in same app.

Ilia T.
Ilia T.
Business Development Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Pay is great

Kommentare: Overall very good.

Provides the ability to combine all credit/debit cards and loyalty cards into the one app so that you don't have to carry everything in your wallet. Another good feature is getting a notification every time one of the credit/debit cards is used which isn't included with every Banking App.

This is a great app based on the fact that I keep using it. However I do feel like it can still be improved by adding additional functionality as you have all the cards right there including loyalty cards. Possibly UX when adding cards can be made even simpler.

Pressilla D.
Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A better way to manage my money

Kommentare: Google Pay is a great app. I love it. I can't wait for them to relaese the Plex bank account. I trust Google and love the Privacy and security their apps provide me. I already use a wide range of their products so integration is a no brainer. It's free to use, the transactions doesn't cost a penny and I couldn't ask for anything more in this app.

As an Android user, who partners with other Android users in our organization, Google pay has been a life saver. Let's explore the features I enjoy the most. Inside the app we can message each other back and forth in a chatroom. When it's time to share the bill on common supplies or order food, it's very easy to do. I just request the money, add a memo for what it's for so that everyone is on the same page- and the app allows us to split the bill. Receiving money is just as easy as sending. I can find people on the app in my contacts which makes sending payments to others really convenient. I also love that most restaurants that I eat at, allows me to pay with Google pay. I can order my food online, and it saves my transaction history so I can see exactly how much I've spent and where I've spent it. It even keeps track of the dates. I also use it to store different card accounts, that I can choose from to use at different times for different purchases. It also allows you to merge your accounts to see the bigger picture of your spending habits. But my favorite feature of all is being able to search for specific transactions by name or dollar amount. It tells me exactly what card was used and what dates. This makes my life so much easier and helps me to keep track of my spending to solve disputes very easily. I don't have to worry about losing receipts anymore. Everything is right there in the app. They also offer rewards. I mean real cash back rewards. It's a win win for me.

The biggest draw back for me is that many small businesses don't accept it and I do try to support them as well. Many stores still have MST terminals and it doesn't work with it. The payment info is connected to my phone, so if I forget it- which I often don't, then of course, I can't use the features or payment methods right? But that's a given. The cons for me are minor, so I have to give Google props on this one.

Bernadette S.
Administrative officer in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google purchasing

Kommentare: They want to ditate what will do rather than listen to the users that uses their software.

I do enjoy using this software and what is available for users and business users. The different things anyone can use it for their staff. Gift cards or vouchers that can be spent with them and quick and easy transactions etc.

Can be a bit more user friendly for users that will find some of the things are looking for. They need to be more about their customers than about money making. ie in apps purchasing is more about the in apps software than their customers. The options when wanting to claim a refund is rubbish and even when you give further information they tell you it doesn't meet the requirements etc. They should be more for their users than in apps platforms as the users that use their software and services should come first because if a new software becomes available why would allot of their users should stay with them when another software will show they value their loyal users over in apps. In apps do advertise but when their purchases are not what it states then listen to the users who uses it and they never seem to ask about the in apps purchases that users uses or when users are complaining about the in apps software that uses download and use. Also finding a contact number for user is hard to find and only can email them. They need to learn that we are human and do require to be able to talk to someone also as their are other software like Apple and they have contact numbers.

Anoosha D.
ISR in
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Android Pay Software:

Kommentare: Android Pay, like its many competitors, still have a lot of room to grow in terms of both users in general, along with the addition of more banks and international markets.

Android Pay is a secure digital wallet application designed for processing payments using tablets and smartphone devices. Designed for Android devices, this application allows users to add their cards to an NFC-enabled Android device and use their mobile devices instead of credit cards to make payments in retail stores. Over one million retail stores across United States have Android Pay enabled device readers. Android Pay also serves as an alternative to Google Wallet. Users can make purchases through its Android app and make payments for other Android services, such as movies and music. Rather than using bank account or card details, Android Pay uses virtual account numbers, thus adding another security layer to making payments. Users who have a fingerprint-reader feature in their smartphones can authenticate their payments using their fingerprints. Supported Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Unix, IBM OS/400, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows 10

You can't use it everywhere The biggest problem with mobile-payment apps: You can’t count on being able to use them. Which system you have access to depends on what phone you have, and you’re also limited by what stores will accept. Apple Pay and Google Wallet are the most widely accepted right now. Theoretically you can use either at any retailer equipped with the latest contactless credit card terminal. By October, most stores will have to update their machines anyway in order to be compatible with new chip-enabled credit cards. So many stores will also buy terminals with the contactless technology. But just because a retailer can accept mobile payment doesn’t mean it will. With plans to launch their own payment system, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Target are among the large retailers blocking Apple Pay and Google Wallet on their terminals.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pay And Receive Money Securely

Kommentare: Google Pay streamlines your payments securely at any time and rewards you for regular use. You can control your finances and enjoy an easy-t-use interface for instant mobile payments.

1. It is backed by one of the world’s most successful companies. Google’s brand equity adds confidence amongst users about its safety. 2. The money is transferred to the desired user/s instantly. 3. You can keep track of different people, businesses, and bill payments. 4. Google Pay rewards you with cashback, promotions, discounts, offers, rewards, etc. 5. You can check the transaction history, view account balances, and set up regular payments for bills, recharges, and more. 6. You can invite friends to use Google Pay, and both of you get rewarded. 7. You can also chat with the user before and after the fund transfer to facilitate proper communication. 8. You can set up multiple bank accounts using UPI or add debit and credit cards. 9. You can lock the mobile app with a pattern or fingerprint. 10. It is straightforward and intuitive to use the app.

1. Sometimes, payment does not go through, and you are not sure whether it will be canceled or not. 2. It hangs pretty often. After you click the make payment button or when you open rewards.

Content Creator in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Google pay user review

Kommentare: My overall experience with this app is very good. I do all my bill payments through this app and also small transaction.

Google pay is very much user-friendly as compared to many other payment apps available in my country. QR scanning is the most interesting feature I like in Google pay. During this Covid-19 period it is very much useful for contact-less payment. We can easily transfer money to other by knowing their phone number provided they also use google pay. Other payments like phone recharge, all kinds of bill payments can be done very simply using this app. We can easily check our bank balance, transaction history etc. using this app. Another exciting feature is that google pay will give us rewards(as cash itself), every time we transfer money. We will get rewards if we invite other to use this app. That rewards are descent amounts. It will give us remainder whenever the payments are due. For example when the phone recharge date is about to end the app will give a remainder notification.

The difficulty I felt with this app was when I check my bank balance, many a times the app failed to show the bank balance, mainly during the banking rush hours. Few times the transaction failure occurred. Still don't know the reason. We can't transfer money using the phone number if the receiver is not using this app.

Anish K.
Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Pay your bills anywhere in India with Google Pay (Tez)

Kommentare: I still use Google Pay to pay my all bills like; electricity bills, mobile recharge, cable TV, shopping bill, and many more, and I easily track my bank account with the help of transaction history and account balance features. So, I highly recommend it!

The interface of the app is simple, attractive, and user-friendly. The app provides security from banks and Google and the support team ensures your security. The payment process is very fast and simple with multiple payment options like; a) Bank transfer b) Phone number c) UPI ID or QR code d) Self-transfer You get a reward with cash when you successfully invited your friend with your code.

Sometimes the transaction is failed but the amount got deducted from the bank account. Then in this situation, I have to wait for 3 business days to get money back in my bank account, and also, earlier I received mostly cashback as a reward but now mostly I receive gift cards and coupons as a reward.

Abrar K.
Abrar K.
Survey Programmer in Indien
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best transaction app around.

Kommentare: Overall this application is very good for Businesses and merchants especially. We can see the history and balance of our accounts. We even get various rewards and offers on transaction which makes user experience very good.

The transaction is very fast and secured. Rate of success on transaction is higher than many competitors around. We can send money to any bank account and to any UPI ID without any tax deductions. The app have a secure biometric and pin lock to avoid any misuse.

The money gets debited and the transaction remains incomplete or with a status processing many times. The customer support is very poor and the issues are not resolved quickly. It takes weeks and months for the refunds to revert back into the bank account most of the times.

Phani B.
Hardware engineer in Indien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Paying app where it can be used everywhere in India

Kommentare: Overall I enjoyed sending money through my mobile and most of the time I don't take wallet when going out with the confidence on this app. Rewards for using this should be better.

I really liked the quick mode of transfer through UPI and the ability to track my bank balance , the rewards they give me for using. Google pay is the top application in India for sending money online according to me

Rewards are very less and it's boring sometimes so people tend to switch to other applications for sending money online , Also there is a limit in sending money. I request Google to share the rewards details and to whom they are sending or else people might think that rewards are spam here

Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Say goodbye to carrying around cards

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had to switch to google pay when my new phone no longer supported samsung pay. So far I am pretty happy with it.

It has a vast amount of features that allow you to leave your wallet, and or purse at home. Not only can you use it to pay with at stores but it also stores your membership cards, and you can send/receive money with it for free.

My biggest issue is that even though I could have just entered either my pin or unlocked my phone with my fingerprint during purchases it will sometimes decline my purchase and have me reverify by unlocking my phone. It doesn't do this all the time either so it's inconsistent.

Harsh N.
Harsh N.
Programmer Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Have experienced worst experiences

Kommentare: If you are a person who want important transactions to take place on urgent and daily basis, think twice. I don't use gpay for urgent business transactions to avoid discrepancies, yet my personal problems are solved all under one roof.

If you are a daily online payment portal user and want all your money handled or managed from a single interface, then google pay can help you in most of the transactions like direct user transfer or bank transfer.

Google pay should definitely work on bank errors and their relations or connections with each individual bank. Due to weak server connectivity from their side, we sometimes suffer due to hindrances in important transactions

Cloency C.
Engineer & Web Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Google Pay is a great alternative to Zelle and Venmo

I used Google Pay throughout college to charge and pay my friends for various payments. The great thing about Google Pay is its integration with your Google account, which I assume most people have.

Google Pay is pretty much as seamless as possible. It would be great to see charges (from using credit cards to pay) become lower than its closest rivals, but I am aware that these merchant fees are dictated by payment processors. It would be great if it could utilize crypto to alleviate that problem.

Mario P.
Cargo Sales Manager in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Payment on the Go!

Kommentare: All in all, I can say that this is one of the best application that I've used so far on the Smart phone aside from playing games. It would be better if there will be more features developed or improve in that way all can enjoy and use this wonderful application.

At first, I was really hesitant on using this application since it's relatively new to me and we're talking about money transations. I took the risk and it was really amazing. So easy to use, fast transaction and worry-free about my due dates. Since then I'm a believer of this software. Nice one!

Since a lot of people nowadays uses cashless mode of payment, I think the developers should also expand their network as the Terminal for Android Pay are very limited especially for physical stores. More terminals means more options for payments.

Alexandro P.
Freelance in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Google Pay = pas de carte physiquement

Kommentare: J'ai utilisé google pay quand j'ai acheté un nouvel ordinateur la 1er fois.
Le système de paiement est rapide mais peu de gens l'utilisent.
Je recommande cette application qui a la sécurité de Google.

C'est une des applications les plus simples pour les paiements dématérialisés. Il suffit de connecter votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit. Rapide d'installation. On obtient un dépôt et un retrait sur notre compte à la demande. Une fois que vous l'aurez reçu, vous devez confirmer pour envoyer et recevoir de l'argent c'est une bonne sécurité. Vous pouvez presque tout payer aujourd'hui, à condition que les équipements nécessaires soient présents. De plus, avec cette application, vous pouvez payer à peu près n'importe quoi. Le loyer, la nourriture, etc...

Il n'y a pas de notification quand une personne à bien reçu le paiement de votre part, cela peut être améliorer. C'est un mode de paiement en plein développement, il n'est pas encore présent dans différents structure commerce, il faut du temps pour que cela soit généralisé. Vous n'avez pas de carte bancaire sur vous.

Tanuj D.
Student in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Pay: All Your Payments Simplified

Kommentare: Overall, Google Pay is a ubiquitous and fantastic option for all types payments of online, whether via UPI or via cards. It provides a simple interface and has everything you need to transfer money online.

Google Pay is one of the most vital applications I have on my phone, simply because of how essential its usage has become on daily basis. It provides a simple interface to set up UPI with your credit/debit cards and has been widely adopted by merchants and customers alike. It makes the process of online payment as simplified as possible and works with almost all major applications with payment options.

I haven't encountered any particular issues with Google Pay in my 2 years of usage. It works well and is a breeze to use.

Applications Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great when you need to pay by mobile.

Kommentare: I started using Google Pay... Completely by accident. I had to rush into work on a day off and had left my wallet at home (with my credit cards in it) and didn't bring a lunch (I wasn't expecting to go into the office.) I realized my mistake around lunchtime and came to the realization that I had no way to pay for my own lunch. While I could have borrowed money from a co-worker, I ended up remembering about Google Pay being on my phone. I had one credit card memorized which i entered into the system and was able to easily pick up lunch. Since that time, I've used it for most payments on the go from restaurants to office supplies to gas stations, and even vending machines.

The ability to be able to make payments while on the go without having to bring you credit cards with you from a device that you are guaranteed to be carrying. No only that, but it ties into existing member benefits on my cards AND has its own Google Rewards tacked on as well.

When moving it between phones, I had to re-add all of my saved cards. Aside from this, I've really had no complaints!