Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Google Pay

Cloudbasierte sichere digitale Wallet-Anwendung zur Verarbeitung von Zahlungen, zur Verfolgung von Verkäufen, zum Teilen von Angeboten und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Google Pay

Vorteile:

I can send and receive money. It is always nice to have google around.

Nachteile:

Google pay sometime get stuck in transactions or errors,creating confusion.

Bewertungen zu Google Pay

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,2
Funktionen
4,5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,8/10

Google Pay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 791 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Pay bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (791)

Ashutosh
Ashutosh
Student
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good payment option but optimization needed

4,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Swathi
Master Thesis in Deutschland
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Die einfachste und schnellste Zahlung auf Fingerspitzen.

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: einfach und leicht. Ich empfehle zu verwenden. es ermöglicht eine einfache Übertragung auf alle.

Vorteile:

Es ist das sicherste und am besten zu benutzende System. Wir können so viele Karten zu dieser Brieftasche hinzufügen und verwenden, um die Rechnungen zu bezahlen.manchmal können wir monatliche automatische Abbuchungen mit einigen Update-Versionen hinzufügen.Die Schnittstelle ist sehr gut und sehr schnell für die Verarbeitung.

Nachteile:

Manchmal lässt es sich nicht öffnen und meldet immer einen Fehler. Manchmal Geld deucts aber nicht von reciepient.Unfähig, Bankbilanz manchmal zu überprüfen. wir haben die Erlaubnis für locatins jedes Mal, wenn wir diese App verwenden, um zu bezahlen. es ist wie ein Problem.

Paul
Koch in Deutschland
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehe gute App

3,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Die Abwicklung geht wirklich sehr schnell. Es gibt fast nur Vorteile.

Vorteile:

Das Produkt ist sehr benutzerfreundlich und empfehlenswert.

Nachteile:

Leider stockt die App ab und zu bei mir .

Dr Sonu
Dr Sonu
Mentor in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing Payment Platform!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love using Google Pay. The transactions are smooth. It was especially very helpful during the COVID lockdown.

Vorteile:

I've been using Google Pay for 5 years now, the payment system is seamless. It is easy to use, has a smooth UI and good scanning system for UPI.

Nachteile:

As of now nothing to dislike. However few of the coupons they give as rewards are not that relevant to me.

Scott
Scott
Recruiter in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Google pay payments and server issues review

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's really good and I use it for daily purposes and small transactions to shops, friends, and other payments as well helps me walk out cashless

Vorteile:

It helps me in day to day transactions and really convenient to use, it's really reliable and easy to pay bills and add bank accounts on it, I love that we can view previous payments and can even chat and get confirmation, as well as instant notifications and sms confirmation

Nachteile:

The bank servers go down atleast once a month and it becomes an inconvenience, as well as sometimes it shows entered incorrect pin to many times when accidentally entered pin wrong once and gets blocked for an entire day

Chelsea
Business banker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Googlr pay is a great second wallet

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience thus far. I can wait foumr new updated

Vorteile:

The fact that i cant use my phone withbease

Nachteile:

Sometimes it wont work at stores and that causes places to kove money

Mohit
Assistant HR in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not Much Effective mode of Payment

3,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Vorteile:

Easy to Use Widely Accepted Multiple Functions like payment, money transfer, mobile rechage etc

Nachteile:

User interface is not very good hard to get the trasaction history hard to add or activate the bank account

Md
Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Paying in shops easier.

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Rather carrying physical cards, this helps in reducing load in wallet by this wonderful virtual card system. The processing of payment takes no charge till now. So, without spending any extras, it has been a great addition to digital payment system.

Vorteile:

I have multiple bank cards and it is not so convenient to carry all those in wallet. Google pay is an excellent app to carry those virtually. All I need is to add those cards in google app wallet. Also, it shows how much I have spent instantly after payment. The app is super fast and processing time takes less.

Nachteile:

The UI looks sloppy. The adding of cards takes time to verify. Also, there is sometimes no OTP system while adding cards. The block or freeze of card feature should be added.

Stephen
Director in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Google Pay Services

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

The ease of implementing the service, the widely recognised availabilty of the service and the rapid growth of this payment method being used on a lot more platforms.

Nachteile:

Nothing! Literally is all good!! Not a bad word to say

Bernard
Bernard
Developer in Spanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fine transaction platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

I absolutely love the simplicity of Google Pay. It is compatible with most of my payments, including NFC, so I can rely on it most times.

Nachteile:

Like I said, I can rely on it most times. I would love the Google team to make this software evolve so I can always count with it working.

Leila
art and crafts in Australien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

payment management

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: good apps for now had no issue at the moments.

Vorteile:

I have consistently observed Google pay now wallet to be right on target ! Never any issues.

Nachteile:

none at the moment just wait and see if there's going to be any issues.

Zsolt
Owner in Ungarn
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy and safe solution for payment

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Best way to manage different payment methods and easy to switch between different cards.

Nachteile:

It would be even better to have more integrations with local banks, so all cards could be used with GP.

jayasri
web developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Google Pay

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

easy transaction, high features available secure payment process

Nachteile:

server down issues some times account details could not be fetched

Pressilla
Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A better way to manage my money

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Google Pay is a great app. I love it. I can't wait for them to relaese the Plex bank account. I trust Google and love the Privacy and security their apps provide me. I already use a wide range of their products so integration is a no brainer. It's free to use, the transactions doesn't cost a penny and I couldn't ask for anything more in this app.

Vorteile:

As an Android user, who partners with other Android users in our organization, Google pay has been a life saver. Let's explore the features I enjoy the most. Inside the app we can message each other back and forth in a chatroom. When it's time to share the bill on common supplies or order food, it's very easy to do. I just request the money, add a memo for what it's for so that everyone is on the same page- and the app allows us to split the bill. Receiving money is just as easy as sending. I can find people on the app in my contacts which makes sending payments to others really convenient. I also love that most restaurants that I eat at, allows me to pay with Google pay. I can order my food online, and it saves my transaction history so I can see exactly how much I've spent and where I've spent it. It even keeps track of the dates. I also use it to store different card accounts, that I can choose from to use at different times for different purchases. It also allows you to merge your accounts to see the bigger picture of your spending habits. But my favorite feature of all is being able to search for specific transactions by name or dollar amount. It tells me exactly what card was used and what dates. This makes my life so much easier and helps me to keep track of my spending to solve disputes very easily. I don't have to worry about losing receipts anymore. Everything is right there in the app. They also offer rewards. I mean real cash back rewards. It's a win win for me.

Nachteile:

The biggest draw back for me is that many small businesses don't accept it and I do try to support them as well. Many stores still have MST terminals and it doesn't work with it. The payment info is connected to my phone, so if I forget it- which I often don't, then of course, I can't use the features or payment methods right? But that's a given. The cons for me are minor, so I have to give Google props on this one.

Hardik
Sales representative in Indien
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Google Pay good for me

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I must say with some problem needs to be corrected it's worth app as the problem are minimal and the good things I am experiencing is infinite for me .. it makes my sales and monitoring easy and ultimately growth of my business is tremendous.

Vorteile:

It's easy to use and most of the time works perfectly, my payments which I receive and pay both are secured and most importantly it works perfectly in both Android and iOS. I like that all the payments are bifurcated in people and businesses so it's easy to monitor.I also use it for other utility and I never get disappointed for the same. Google pay also track incoming and outgoing payments and keep record of it which make my life less stressed.. I can archive and review any single payment at any point of time hassle-freeOver all I love this app for my payment security and monitoring point of view.

Nachteile:

Some countries Google pay is not available so we cannot accept or make payment in such countries so for me availability is an issue sometimes though it's available in major countries still. Also one more thing is that all the banks are not supported in the app so if my bank is not supported I cannot accept or make payment.. also if my bank don't allow Google pay payment I cannot do.Sometimes payment settlement takes time like one or two days and till the time payment shows pending until it's completed.. well it's not completely Google pay fault but method which sender use to make payment and bank also but it is sometimes problem for me.

Yadav
Digital marketing in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Google pay Review

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Google pay is excellent way of transferring money to our family, friends and relatives but sometimes it creates problems 😕 Well! I'm happy to using it ☺️

Vorteile:

application, I disdain wallets or what is designated "e-wallets". The application gives reserve move and bill installments directly from our ledgers! That is more simpler that I'd thought. All the more critically, the application has a fantastic point of interaction to deal with every one of the exchanges connected with organizations and individual records. It additionally gives a simple, direct activities to a large portion of the installment activities. Much obliged to you Google pay!

Nachteile:

Tracked down a little issue in UX. The 'More' button in 'Individuals' list grows the rundown of individuals the installments have been made over all. Be that as it may, the 'Less' button to limit this view is added toward the finish of the rundown. I have exchanges with many individuals more than quite a long while, and every one of them are recorded in the extended view, presently to go to the lower part of the page to 'See Exchange history' or 'Really look at equilibrium' or even to limit this rundown, we want to swipe right down through the rundown. If it's not too much trouble, change.

Anoosha
ISR in
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Review of Android Pay Software:

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Android Pay, like its many competitors, still have a lot of room to grow in terms of both users in general, along with the addition of more banks and international markets.

Vorteile:

Android Pay is a secure digital wallet application designed for processing payments using tablets and smartphone devices. Designed for Android devices, this application allows users to add their cards to an NFC-enabled Android device and use their mobile devices instead of credit cards to make payments in retail stores. Over one million retail stores across United States have Android Pay enabled device readers. Android Pay also serves as an alternative to Google Wallet. Users can make purchases through its Android app and make payments for other Android services, such as movies and music. Rather than using bank account or card details, Android Pay uses virtual account numbers, thus adding another security layer to making payments. Users who have a fingerprint-reader feature in their smartphones can authenticate their payments using their fingerprints. Supported Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Unix, IBM OS/400, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows 10

Nachteile:

You can't use it everywhere The biggest problem with mobile-payment apps: You can’t count on being able to use them. Which system you have access to depends on what phone you have, and you’re also limited by what stores will accept. Apple Pay and Google Wallet are the most widely accepted right now. Theoretically you can use either at any retailer equipped with the latest contactless credit card terminal. By October, most stores will have to update their machines anyway in order to be compatible with new chip-enabled credit cards. So many stores will also buy terminals with the contactless technology. But just because a retailer can accept mobile payment doesn’t mean it will. With plans to launch their own payment system, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Target are among the large retailers blocking Apple Pay and Google Wallet on their terminals.

Adam
Business Director in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Google Pay expands sales horizons

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Google Pay is not just a form of payment. It is also the trust of millions of customers. The benefits of using are for sellers as well as buyers. Its very easy to set up and connect to banking service. Google offers merchant support but is no easy to contact to them. Payments are always secure with 24/7 fraud detection.

Vorteile:

Free and instant payments paid directly to my bank account. Google pay expands sales horizons however gives my customers full confidence when making payments online or instore. Google pay is fully integrated with my website. Access to data and analytics is also beneficial.

Nachteile:

It`s not easy to contact to customer service in case of technical issues.

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A virtual wallet for everyone

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with Google Pay has been very good, it is a very safe and efficient service, with the support of Google behind it, I never felt that my money was in danger and very few services can offer that. Virtual wallets are the future and this is one of the main protagonists.

Vorteile:

Google Pay gives you the security and confidence that Google always provides to its services, you know that you can only find quality products from Google. Google Pay offers a very fast and very extensive service, you can store many cards and bank accounts on the same device, which is great because it allows you to be more productive and efficient. The security methods are good, I have never felt that they are easy to beat. Google Pay is accepted by many locals which is great, plus it's accessible to any Android device with NFC, which is now part of the standard. It is a great service that will rarely fail you.

Nachteile:

In some countries, it is not yet available. You should be able to use the service without having Wi-Fi because many times we are out of service or the place does not have Wi-Fi and you cannot pay.

Preeti
teaching in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

everything we need is here - security , safety , one to one transition and trust

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: i am using google pay for my personal use only for payment, billing, transferring money, transaction . i m not using since 2018, i am not facing any issue by using google pay, its authentic and reliable for me. i.e the reason i am not using any other app.there are so many changes happen in google paying method with security, all the great in short can say. " all is good no one as you" only i have issue with UPI

Vorteile:

i like payment and easily making account, because i changed my phone previous year and in hurried way i download google pay and as soon as possible do the formalities and pay out the person. so easy that is the reason i cant even imagine to think about to use paytm and all. they are so complicate for.mei love google pay, since 2018 after that i never ever use any other digital payment method.you are also providing reward that is also so attractive and amazing.

Nachteile:

I like the message system in google pay , try to add this in UPI, transition, at previous month my transition money go to the wrong account , called so many time in google pay customer care number but i had not got any response.please add something so that if the person has wrong upi transition then that person easily contact to the person.I asked for money through google pay but no response from that side, i lost m 31500 in this scenario.

Belwin
Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

GPay - Better Trasaction Everyday

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Much convenient and User friendly One

Vorteile:

The most liked thing is We can have the trasaction history. If any doubts regarding the transaction occur means we can see the history in both history section or else jusy clicking the contact icon in the dashboard.much convenient to remember the transaction

Nachteile:

I wish there must be prolonged stroage method..Means Transaction more than 6 months are not visible.i like to have complete transaction whenever we want. Or else if there is option to store these history in Gdrive or somelese database meams it will be more convenient.Also if there is option to get the pdf format of the transaction means.It will be more useful and time efficient too.We have the both tranasaction facilities and Money management in a single App.

ajit
ajit
Claim processing executive in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The perfect payment gateway tool

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Google pay is very much user-friendly as compared to many other payment apps available in my country. QR scanning is the most interesting feature I like in Google pay.

Vorteile:

It took less time to solve the problem because to excellent customer support.5. User-friendly for both consumers and professionals.6Positive, I love using this app to send and receive payments.Usefulness, easier and more practical account linkage, and support for QR codes speed up user paymentI appreciate how well it integrates with Android.

Nachteile:

It is not intuitive and can be extremely perplexing. It may be challenging to use for individuals who aren't tech savvy because you need to learn your way around the program.It lacks common sense and can be rather perplexing. The app requires navigation, therefore individuals who aren't tech savvy may find it challenging to use.

Prabhjit
Website Developer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Transforming the Way I Make Payments: A Google Pay Review

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall experience has been amazing. This is my goto app for making payments while shopping outside or just sending my friends money if they need it! People who are working need to pay multiple people everyday and this will definitely help them to make things easier. You can also make transactions online using google pay so that's something to look out for.

Vorteile:

Google Pay has transformed how I make payments. From transactions at Restaurants and Movie Theatres to Paying my friends in emergency situations google pay has actually changed how people make payments. The UI has improved a lot over the years and you get access to all the important features straight on your home screen. Every payment you make comes with a reward in form of a voucher or cash straight into your account and that's what I truly love about using this. If someone is looking for a reliable UPI Payment App in India, Google Pay is definitely something that you should try! 100% recommended.

Nachteile:

This app has no cons but I do have a suggestion. In it's early days Google Pay use to have a lot of events and games that allowed users to earn money however that has stopped now so I'd love if they bring it back. That's it!

Hari
Digital Marketer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Payment App

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I really like the UI.Their NFC feature for credit cards is amazing.They always come up with exiting games within the application and thats cool.

Vorteile:

I have been using Google Pay since its launch and I found it very helpful. It has a very clean UI compared to other apps like Paytm or Phonepe. Also, I rarely saw any problems using it. They have almost everything on their app, from fast tag to credit card bill payment and everything is simplified. You will never feel lost in the app. Their reward system is also great, you will get decent offers.

Nachteile:

While adding cards for NFC you have to contact bank support and trust me there a little sync between the bank and google pay team. That is the only issue i am facing while using the app. I cant add my debit card for payments.

dokala tarun
dokala tarun
Student in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best App for Online Transactions

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall Experience is Very Good .Google Pay is An User Friendly App .We Can Make Any Transactions form fingertips .Google Pay is Most Secure Digital App for making online Transactions

Vorteile:

Google Pay is User Friendly App. Every One can Easily Download from Play Store .It just Required very Less Storage .We Can Make Many Transactions and it has following Features:1)Transfer Money To Any Bank Account through Account Number or UPI ID or To Mobile Number Which is linked to Bank Account 2)We can also Check the Account Transactions as Well as Account Balance 3)We Can Make Mobile and Dish Recharges and We also able to pay the DTH,ELECTRICITY,RENT,LOAN ,EDUCATION,WATER AND CABLE BILLS AND MANY MORE..4)We can also Purchase Movie , Bus , Train Tickets and Brand Vouchers , Subscriptions for different Digital PlatformsFinally we can receive Rewards for doing Transactions and We can also earn Money through Referring the Google Pay to Others

Nachteile:

Sometimes while Doing Transactions ,Transactions will not be happen and Money will be Hold for 3-4 Days. For Customer Support We have To Raise the ticket it should have Some Knowledge about it. Money Cannot be Return Back if we Transact to the Wrong Mobile Number. Sometimes The Google Pay get Troubleshot to the Users

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Most secure and trusted online payment application

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using google pay almost 4 years now and during this 4 years google pay is improved a lot. It is market leader in UPI payment processing. Due to it's high security and attractive cashback and referral program it become popular app among people. Some flaws are present in it which will be hopefully resolved in upcoming updates.

Vorteile:

1. It is most secure UPI payment processing application. 2. Offers a variety of cashback offers and cashback directly credited to bank account. 3. Almost everyone has google pay installed so it is easy to transfer money via google pay. 4. Apart from payment transfer user can do lot of things such a pay electricity bill, book lpg cylinder, pay premium of loan & insurance etc.

Nachteile:

1. It takes a long time for payment processing and most of time payment either fails or pending. 2. Due to added security it takes time to open and load application. 3. User can not check bank balance when google pay server not responding.