SurveyMonkey Enterprise Erfahrungen

Über SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Mobile und cloudbasierte Marktforschungslösung für Unternehmen, die dabei hilft, forschungsbasierte Daten zu erfassen, zu teilen und gemeinsam zu bearbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über SurveyMonkey Enterprise

This software help us to survey our customer for us and other companies that work with us. Customer support and service improvement are indispensable.

Can be difficult to navigate when trying to make complex answer options.

Bewertungen zu SurveyMonkey Enterprise

SurveyMonkey Enterprise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurveyMonkey Enterprise bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
Business Owner
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A way for Collection Information.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Godwin
Godwin
Statistical Analyst in Kenia
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Feedback and Survey Management Tool.

Kommentare: I have had the best experince with the tool. We are able to handle any feedback with no challenge. With the tool we are able to enguage the clients and know where we are ailing. The benefit we have achieved with the tool is ability to retain high numbers of clients and scoring highly in CSAT.

My interaction with the tool has helped in collection of data and also collection of the customers feedbacks. The tool has features that helps us in managing both the positive and the negative feedback. The tool has an interesting dashboard that has well lableded functionality. Its easy to use and has a broad applicability in the business.

I feel that all the features that are needed to do meaningful task are included in the tool. Its a tool i would highly recommend to others.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bets Market Research Solution For Business

When it comes to managing and handling market research, SurveyMonkey Enterprise is the real deal as it has amazing features. It comes with SMS survey capabilities and also makes 360 Degree Feedback easy to handle.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise has always been super helpful and effective. Do dislikes.

Rishi
Director in Australien
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An amazing tool for conducting surveys

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: An amazing survey tool that packs a punch. Survey monkey is incredibly easy to use and has amazing custom templates that can be leveraged for any feedback or survey polls. Extremely satisfied with the overall experience!

An easy to use tool which is user intuitive and friendly. The templates are super simple to use and the reporting functionality is great.

Nothing really. Compared to other tools this one’s a breeze!

Henry
Henry
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nothing special, expensive, and an oddly bitter customer support team.

Kommentare: Frustrating and unimpressive. I can't conjure a reason to choose SurveyMonkey over another tool, and would not recommend it to anyone. That would put my own credibility at peril.

I was able to create a survey with it. That's the extent of my "Pros" column.

So pricy for what you get, which is nothing unique or particularly robust. Literally any other tool will do everything SurveyMonkey does, and for an actually reasonable cost. And the customer service. I saw tons of negative comments on SurveyMonkey's customer service across different sites, and they are all accurate. One example: a co-worker left the company and left a surveymonkey subscription active without telling anyone. After 3 months I reached out to support and asked to cancel, and pointed out there was 0 activity in the account, and asked about a possible refund. They responded (after a week) with a very defensive, accusatory and borderline personally insulting email. An overpriced tool that's ultimately super basic, paired with aggressively-trained and downright mean customer service, should make anyone skeptical. And when there are so many other solid survey options out there, why risk it?

Isaiah
Creative designer in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nyangens survey monkey review

Kommentare: It has been smooth and also helped me gather lots of feedback that helped me to formulate new policies

It's an easy to use platform and also the way it helps organisations gather feedback helps industries to grow

It's a bit expensive compared to some of its competitors

Anusha
Business Process Lead in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall it is a good tool to run CSAT

Kommentare: Survey monkey is always a good tool no doubts. May be in the era of GenAI, a little improvements can really help.

the options that we get set the validation while creating the new question. Be it, an option button, multiple choice, rating scale etc

When we send a survey org wide, especially while running the internal satisfaction survey, it wont take the user name who is filling the survey by default unless the survey is sent exclusively to a set of people by entering their email IDs.

Jennifer
Insurance Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love using survey monkey

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use quick and painless. I would love to build a survey some day

So far nothing. I haven't got to create any on it yet

Engineer in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of surveymonkey is what I like most about it. Everything is clear and simple. Anyone could use it easily

The least thing I like about survey monkey would be lack of confidentiality and not anonymous

Leo
Laboratory Scientist in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

SurveyMonkey Review In Lab

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive and the ease of use of the software was a plus.

It helped me and my team make surveys regarding our lab procedures and experiments.

It was not as well known as other survey sites such as Google forms

Jenie
Owner and consultant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The OG for surveys

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! I enjoy using survey monkey.

This is one of the original survey systems. It is very easy to use.

The pricing is prohibitive when you can get free surveys from other sources.

Anita
Admin Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great integrations!

Kommentare: Overall, support is great and the program is easy to use. I would recommend to users. Although its meant to be used for more surveys- we use it for registrations as well.

Integrations like Zapier. Easy and intuitive to use. Easy to retrieve data from surveys. The optimizer helps a lot making surveys more streamlined.

That only 2 browsers can be used at the same time. We have an enterprise account where we have to buy "seats". Each seat is about $700 and only allows 2 browsers logged in a the same time. This is a high cost for for a small dept with a small budget so we can't afford to buy another seat. Also, with the way our browsers are set up, it never recognizes it so every time I log in, I have to send a 2-factor authentication to the mailbox. Closing surveys takes too many steps. Search for surveys is hard to search. There could be a better way to file surveys or label surveys to search.

Joshua
Review Writer / Student in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

SurveyMonkey is a great product which I frequently use!

Kommentare: I personally love SurveyMonkey Enterprise, and often send my friends surveys on what they want / don't want to do. I also use it academically, when I need to collect data for report writing and such like.

This software is a great way to get feedback from friends, and even from professionals. I use it for lots of class projects to get data from a range of people. One of my favorite features of this software is the ability to quickly write a review, and then easily send out a link to a whole variety of people. What is even better is when you purchase results. This is pretty much where a pay a small sum of money, and get your survey completed by hundreds of people across the global.

The only real problem with SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it takes a while to get use to the interface. I have been using SurveyMonkey for a while, so for me I can quickly write effective surveys, but usually it is not that easy. It takes a while to get use to, but I personally believe that once you have used it a few times, it can be one of the best survey websites out there.

Félix
Full Stack Developer in Australien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An efficient way to collect and analyse data

SurveyMonkey presents a clean and efficient way to collect large scale data, particularly by making it easy to email surveys to large email lists. It’s analysis also makes it easy to distinguish trends within the data without too much rigorous self-analysis.

Despite its large amount of features. Its free plan is rather limited and a proper survey (with a large sample size) would require users to sign up. This is a disadvantage compared to alternatives such as Google or MS forms.

Cristine
Web Developer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey Enterprise, Be Secured and Be in Control

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey Enterprise has help us come up with practical solutions towards the learning needs of students. Through survey monkey links we distribute to students through the university website, and we right away get the feedback we need to help the university plan an academic year the is suited to cater for the requirements of the students.

What I like most about SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it let's us secure our data and be in control of it. It has a centralized administration feature that let's us distribute our gathered and pre-existing data to those who are meant to have them and secure it from any other party that aren't supposed to get a grasp of our data. This means, besides privacy and security, it enables us to share only the right data for the right user and that is very important when handling collected data, making SurveyMonkey Enterprise, truly helpful!

We do not only keep safe gathered data and make use of it and utilize it to it's full potential, we can also integrate data that we have prior, through SurveyMonkey Enterprise. I like everything about it to be honest and it's been a big help to us in the office.

Monika
Revenue Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best product I've used so far

Excellent option for customizable templates.

Similar software are more affordable than Survey Monkey.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SurveyMonkey Review

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey is overall a great platform to use for businesses if you are looking for an easy quick way to collect data or feedback. The overall experience has been very positive, with just a few small flaws.

SurveyMonkey is great for when you need a quick and easy review or quick feedback that isn't super detailed. It is definitely user friendly with an easy to use interface. The options for survey questions are great and easy to understand/create. It is perfect for post-event feedback in the shopper marketing events world. Pricing is great and the collection of responses is easy to understand/view!

It would be great if there were additional design functionalities, for companies to be able to customize surveys. It also would be great if there was an easier way to export results and data for analytics.

Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great way to get feedback

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey Enterprise has made it easy for me to get feedback from our employees. I can create surveys and see the results quickly. I've used this feedback to improve the work environment and make employees happier.

The reporting in SurveyMonkey Enterprise is great. I can learn a lot from my surveys, and it's easy to understand the results.

The mobile version has room for improvement.

Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Classic!

Kommentare: Easiest, quickest survey software to use. I will continue to use this!

This software is SO easy to use, as both a surveyor and survey taker. It's so well known, and frankly universal.

It really could do for an update, I would love some sleeker, less branded options. Although it is super easy to use, and familiar, I would love to see some more personalized updates for the actual surveys we are sending out.

Michele
Operations Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey

Kommentare: We had very good experiences, however the fees for service are too high.

The program has many features and we love the reporting aspects of the program.

The cost is very high. We have moved to a different program that is free because as a non profit, we can not afford the cost.

Beverly
Finance Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey Review

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great tool for setting up and getting responses to a survey.

It is easy to login into a survey and input responses. I like that you can set it up to get updated results fairly quickly and easily.

I have no issues with this software. It is a good tool to use to send out survey as well as compile results.

Alexander
Sr. Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for research in the context of business

Kommentare: Integrating with other software systems can be tricky.

I like the clean, ready to use interface sad the multiple options you have for obtaining responses. We use it to collect data on our products to inform improved processes and quality improvement research. The dynamic dashboards for results are great too keep internal stakeholders informed.

Integrating with other software systems and platforms can be tricky depending on the desired use.

Courtney
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your Survey Made Easy

Kommentare: I overall enjoyed using Survey Monkey with my friends and colleagues.

I love Survey Monkey for the ease with which it allows anyone to create and follow up with surveys done personal, scholastic, and professional purposes.

I wish more people knew about Survey Monkey and that there were a premium version to take advantage of.

Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Fast Results

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey keeps the process within our organization (school) moving forward. It helps us keep hold of our greatest commodity - time.

This is one of the easiest ways to get input from others within an organization without calling a meeting or polling individually. Results come as quickly as users submit answers and are updated in real time.

It's very bland to look at, but I suppose that is not relevant.

Amanda
student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to create surveys for any purpose

Survey Monkey is very user friendly for anyone looking to send out a survey

can be difficult to navigate when trying to make complex answer options

Ian
Ian
Founder in Kenia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback Collection Frameworks for Startups

Kommentare: Overall, SurveyMonkey served our needs quite fully for getting data in a simplified, straight-forward manner, with no data privacy concerns ever being raised by our customers and respondents.

What I liked the most about using SurveyMonkey was the robust set of features that suited our feedback collection purposes quite comprehensively.

What I liked least about using SurveyMonkey was how the best pf their features, like the tracking and the best of their analytics; were all locked behind their paywall. This wasn't so good because for some of these features; we'd have been more confident to pay for them had we used them, even if it was a trial version.