SurveyMonkey Enterprise Erfahrungen

Über SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Mobile und cloudbasierte Marktforschungslösung für Unternehmen, die dabei hilft, forschungsbasierte Daten zu erfassen, zu teilen und gemeinsam zu bearbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über SurveyMonkey Enterprise

This software help us to survey our customer for us and other companies that work with us. Customer support and service improvement are indispensable.

Can be difficult to navigate when trying to make complex answer options.

Bewertungen zu SurveyMonkey Enterprise

SurveyMonkey Enterprise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurveyMonkey Enterprise bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
Business Owner
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A way for Collection Information.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Godwin
Godwin
Statistical Analyst in Kenia
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Feedback and Survey Management Tool.

Kommentare: I have had the best experince with the tool. We are able to handle any feedback with no challenge. With the tool we are able to enguage the clients and know where we are ailing. The benefit we have achieved with the tool is ability to retain high numbers of clients and scoring highly in CSAT.

My interaction with the tool has helped in collection of data and also collection of the customers feedbacks. The tool has features that helps us in managing both the positive and the negative feedback. The tool has an interesting dashboard that has well lableded functionality. Its easy to use and has a broad applicability in the business.

I feel that all the features that are needed to do meaningful task are included in the tool. Its a tool i would highly recommend to others.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bets Market Research Solution For Business

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

When it comes to managing and handling market research, SurveyMonkey Enterprise is the real deal as it has amazing features. It comes with SMS survey capabilities and also makes 360 Degree Feedback easy to handle.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise has always been super helpful and effective. Do dislikes.

Henry
Henry
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nothing special, expensive, and an oddly bitter customer support team.

Kommentare: Frustrating and unimpressive. I can't conjure a reason to choose SurveyMonkey over another tool, and would not recommend it to anyone. That would put my own credibility at peril.

I was able to create a survey with it. That's the extent of my "Pros" column.

So pricy for what you get, which is nothing unique or particularly robust. Literally any other tool will do everything SurveyMonkey does, and for an actually reasonable cost. And the customer service. I saw tons of negative comments on SurveyMonkey's customer service across different sites, and they are all accurate. One example: a co-worker left the company and left a surveymonkey subscription active without telling anyone. After 3 months I reached out to support and asked to cancel, and pointed out there was 0 activity in the account, and asked about a possible refund. They responded (after a week) with a very defensive, accusatory and borderline personally insulting email. An overpriced tool that's ultimately super basic, paired with aggressively-trained and downright mean customer service, should make anyone skeptical. And when there are so many other solid survey options out there, why risk it?

Carsyn
Veterinary assistant in St. Kitts und Nevis
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey is perfect for gathering data timely and efficiently

I personally liked the functionality of survey monkey, and how easy it was to collect data in a short amount of time. It is very user friendly for creating surveys and organizing the resulting data.

I wish there was a way to prevent duplicate answers- where a person could only submit their survey once.

Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SurveyMonkey is very useful

Kommentare: It has been very positive. I utilize it often and it gets the job done.

We utilize SurveyMonkey for many things in our HR Department, including but not limited to: Exit Surveys, Stay Surveys, Communication Surveys

They are very weird about logging in from multiple computers. it can become a headache when you login different ways.

Haley
Admin and Data Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great if you want to build your own surveys!

Kommentare: Makes designing, sending and reviewing surveys a breeze. Customer support is excellent!

Super easy import or build surveys from scratch! Customizable questions, multiple question types to chose from, so many options for survey sharing, analysis and sharing.

If you are not super tech savy, this program can be a little tricky to figure out.

Jessica
Practice Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey Employee Features

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with the overall functions and ease of SurveyMonkey Enterprise. Set up and operations are clear and easy to use.

This is a great way to engage with our employees efficiently and our team loves how easy it is to navigate and use. On the operations side we like the options to customize or use templates depending on the project we working on.

We really don't have any complaints at this time.

Jessica
Sales Executive in UK
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for creating and distributing surveys

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The platform is very easy to create and distribute surveys to a wide audience. It is very user friendly and great in collating and managing responses.

No real dislikes for the platform. Everything works as it should.

Karina
Customer service in Mexiko
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best app for surveys

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its a great eay to find out how the customer feels after our service. Hoy we can do better and what to change

Nothing, it is a very friendly app, excellent!

Maxime
Press relation in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent survey

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like it because I was able to know exactly what people liked about my services

Nothing, they offered me all I wanted and it was very easy!

Anita
Admin Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great integrations!

Kommentare: Overall, support is great and the program is easy to use. I would recommend to users. Although its meant to be used for more surveys- we use it for registrations as well.

Integrations like Zapier. Easy and intuitive to use. Easy to retrieve data from surveys. The optimizer helps a lot making surveys more streamlined.

That only 2 browsers can be used at the same time. We have an enterprise account where we have to buy "seats". Each seat is about $700 and only allows 2 browsers logged in a the same time. This is a high cost for for a small dept with a small budget so we can't afford to buy another seat. Also, with the way our browsers are set up, it never recognizes it so every time I log in, I have to send a 2-factor authentication to the mailbox. Closing surveys takes too many steps. Search for surveys is hard to search. There could be a better way to file surveys or label surveys to search.

Shannon
Shannon
Homemaker in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

So Simple It Will Amaze You!

Kommentare: I've always had a wonderful experience using Survey Monkey! Very simple to use & understand! Definitely recommend this site to anyone needing to make a survey for data collection or to take surveys to make extra money with!

This site is one of the easiest survey sites online today! The layout of the questions are very easy to use & answer. It makes taking surveys so simple that it makes both the survey makers & survey takers amazed! It's both website based & has an app that can be downloaded to make extra money on! Highly recommended!

Sometimes not enough surveys to pick from!

Eric
Revenue Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SurveyMonkey almost Enterprise

Kommentare: Overall I was disappointed in the Enterprise features for a larger scaling organization, but impressed with the uptime and survey UIs that were customer-facing. It was very simple to create a new survey or poll and get it sent out to customers. We even used a 1-10 template to get baseline NPS from our customer base that was quite easy. If admin controls get up-leveled I would revisit this product.

I love the ease of setting up a new survey and seeing visual results in chart form.

There are not enough Enterprise features to call this Enterprise-ready. The most glaring thing missing is the ability to SEE and MANAGE surveys that are "out in the wild" as an admin. My team would constantly come to me asking if they could see the results of a survey a colleague had sent. I would have to send them to that individual because I couldn't even see IF it was sent. If that person was out of the office then we were out of luck until they returned. I was very frustrated by this.

Rachel
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Marktforschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

#1 for a reason

Kommentare: I started using this as a psychology student and have used this for everything from internal surveys of small teams to external surveys of thousand in the community. It is multifunctional and easy.

Ease of implementation. Question templates to give ideas, built in best practices that tell you if your survey is too long or otherwise unlikely to generate responses. Ability to create independent links to track where responses originate. I like that respondents think they are anonymous but you can actually track where they came from which protects integrity of information.

The free version doesn’t have great analytics. The paid version keeps most valuable data information in the hands of the administrator which was frustrating to me as a team member before I became in charge and administering surveys. Report format is a bit cumbersome, design could be more elegant, but it does the trick.

Marketing Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor customer service

Kommentare: We took an annual plan with them and after 6 months, we were not really using the software. We contacted them and explain that we would like to get a reimbursement. Usually, you get a better pricing when you take it for a year, but they also offer a monthly rate that is a little higher. I was expecting that if we wanted to cancel that they would take that higher rate x number of months we used the software and credit us the balance. At the beginning they were super responsive to my emails and then they went silent. That is NOT the right way to treat customers. Now I will not renew with them ANYWAYS and I am not suggesting SURVEY MONKEY for that specific reason. There are other GREATER alternatives out there.

Plenty of features and nice interface. The reports are fairly powerful and well done.

Not that user friendly. I couldn't create an automated email to receive when new surveys were completed. They do not have features like smileys to gage if the customers were happy or not with our service. We cannot prepopulate an answer (e.g. Having "YES" as the default answer and the customer can change it to "NO" .

Marissa
Resident Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Unique survey software

This survey software is very easy to use and does a lot more than your typical survey would provide. I really like the question branching feature that not a lot of other applications provide.

One thing that is could be improved is the design of the software and additional instructions on how to navigate around the software. I think it was a little overwhelming to get to know how to use all of the features but once you get the hang of it you’ll never forget it

Joshua
VP in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What you need

Kommentare: Overall a great experience and not sure another platform like it exists that can match all the features.

The whole platform is very intuitive and easy to use. It also prompts options you may not have thought of which is a great benefit when you're building something fast and want it to look great.

Overall not much to complain about here. It would be great to have a little more design flexibility like that of Typeform. But overall we like it.

Michele
Operations Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey

Kommentare: We had very good experiences, however the fees for service are too high.

The program has many features and we love the reporting aspects of the program.

The cost is very high. We have moved to a different program that is free because as a non profit, we can not afford the cost.

Beverly
Finance Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Survey Monkey Review

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great tool for setting up and getting responses to a survey.

It is easy to login into a survey and input responses. I like that you can set it up to get updated results fairly quickly and easily.

I have no issues with this software. It is a good tool to use to send out survey as well as compile results.

Alexander
Sr. Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for research in the context of business

Kommentare: Integrating with other software systems can be tricky.

I like the clean, ready to use interface sad the multiple options you have for obtaining responses. We use it to collect data on our products to inform improved processes and quality improvement research. The dynamic dashboards for results are great too keep internal stakeholders informed.

Integrating with other software systems and platforms can be tricky depending on the desired use.

Courtney
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your Survey Made Easy

Kommentare: I overall enjoyed using Survey Monkey with my friends and colleagues.

I love Survey Monkey for the ease with which it allows anyone to create and follow up with surveys done personal, scholastic, and professional purposes.

I wish more people knew about Survey Monkey and that there were a premium version to take advantage of.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Handy tool for surveys

Kommentare: This is such a user friendly tool that we love for sending surveys.

This is a very user-friendly software that allows our team to quickly throw together anonymous surveys to send out. We enjoy how easy it is to use and to set up survey questions and answers.

We haven’t encountered any issues with using Survey Monkey as our go-to program to create anonymous surveys to send out either internally or externally.

Amanda
student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to create surveys for any purpose

Survey Monkey is very user friendly for anyone looking to send out a survey

can be difficult to navigate when trying to make complex answer options

Ian
Ian
Founder in Kenia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback Collection Frameworks for Startups

Kommentare: Overall, SurveyMonkey served our needs quite fully for getting data in a simplified, straight-forward manner, with no data privacy concerns ever being raised by our customers and respondents.

What I liked the most about using SurveyMonkey was the robust set of features that suited our feedback collection purposes quite comprehensively.

What I liked least about using SurveyMonkey was how the best pf their features, like the tracking and the best of their analytics; were all locked behind their paywall. This wasn't so good because for some of these features; we'd have been more confident to pay for them had we used them, even if it was a trial version.

Hollie
Hollie
Customer service in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gotta love the money!

Kommentare: Great just a greasy product to help us build

I like how easy it is to use and set up. You understand what to do immediately and it’s self explanatory

Nothing at all I find it easy and manageable to use