Field Service Management Erfahrungen

Über Field Service Management

GPS Insight Field Service Management unterstützt tägliche Workflows, eliminiert Zettelwirtschaft, automatisiert Aufgaben und verbindet technische Fachkräfte mit dem Büro.

Erfahre mehr über Field Service Management

This software replaced the clunky piece meal system I created when the business launched. This software saved my business’ life.

Loss of data base if you are not paying monthly... the logo and return address of our company is off tab off font ... off in man ways and we were told that is just the way it is.

Bewertungen zu Field Service Management

3,8

Field Service Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Field Service Management bereits verwendet?

Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ServiceBridge For buisness

Kommentare: I was involved with the deployment of this service solution to our service network over the last few years. the ServiceBridge team has always been accommodating to our needs and straight forward when thing could not be done.

Great Support Structure. Willingness to Help develop business solutions Meets the needs for our entire Service Network

Web interface does not have a "log" for tracking who made changes.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hello! We're happy to hear ServiceBridge has been working well for your business. We pride ourselves on helping businesses develop solutions that work for them. We hear you on the "log" - our product team is always looking for new features that can improve the experience for you and all of our users. We recommend visiting https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests - this is our feature request board where you can submit new ideas for features. Thank you for being a ServiceBridge customer and have a great holiday season! Thanks, The ServiceBridge Team

Rob
General Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great For a Service Company

Kommentare: As the General Manager, I am able to look directly into jobs that are being executed in real time. I am able to then make course corrections with my team to improve efficiencies within out company.

I rely on the immediate transfer of information from my office staff to my field team and back again to the office. With GPS Insight FSM we have Real Time information on how are jobs are going, who we can invoice, jobs we need to follow up with, etc. This software replaced the clunky piece meal system I created when the business launched. This software saved my business’ life!

I would like to see a communication component imbedded in the software that connects my clients with my staff so that our scheduling/communication is all in one spot. Right now we use an outside messaging platform to schedule.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Thank you for your feedback, Rob. We're delighted that our service has been able to help your business so dramatically! Thanks as well for the communication feature suggestion, we'll ensure that gets into the right hands. Always here to help, GPS Insight

Laurel
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cannot recommend

Kommentare: ServiceBridge is a disappointment. It makes my life harder, not easier. It has cost us far more money, not less. It takes more time to do virtually every task. Customer service has failed to respond effectively to the issues we all have been having, so we just figure out work-arounds and learn to live with this mess.

Being able to attach pictures and documents to the customer work order has been helpful. Being able to use an in-the-field app on my employee's devices is great. I have learned to like the Calendar feature for scheduling, but it has glitches when doing searches. For example, it doesn't understand how to do a date range. Frustrating waste of time.

We are a franchise, so this decision was made for us. Service Bridge has been a HUGE disappointment and makes every day harder. The desktop version is buggy, clunky, and doesn't do what I need it to do to run the business with accuracy and efficiency. It takes many steps to accomplish what I used to do in one click. The search tool is incomplete and sometimes nonsensical. For example if you search a last name, it will show you some of your customers with that name, but not all of them. Unless you remember the first name, too, you can't find your customer that way. Even the calendar tool doesn't work right. It does not update in real time and issuing a refund is apparently simply an impossibility. The use of QuickBooks Online as it's accounting interface has been disastrous. Our bookkeeping costs have more than tripled because it takes so much longer to reconcile. The company has been very slow to fix problems or simply ignores us when we notify them of problems. They tout all kinds of improvements and additions, but none of them have been anything helpful or beneficial to our company and the improvements we've asked for don't happen. Though customer service is better now, it was AWFUL at the beginning. Now at least they are nicer when they tell us either there IS no problem (which we know is false), or that they can't recreate it so they can't fix it. There are other programs out there that can do this better.

Andrew
Accounts in Australien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential for business

Kommentare: Photo evidence and reporting for each job is great. There are always going to be the occasional customer claiming work hasn't been done. The reporting resolves 95% of all cases.
The software reliability and ability to work offline provides for seamless work. The technicians hand held devices are also updated in real time and, in turn, the office sees all updates within seconds of the jobs being finished.

The ability to manage our regular servicing and customise to each customers requirements is amazing. The ServiceBridge engineers are always trying to understand your requirements and improve the software to accommodate. The customer reporting and web services are great as well. Any small business can operate better than most big businesses without much work at all.

It would be great to integrate with more accounting systems. That being said, the integration with Quickbooks makes using quickbooks much easier.

President in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent management tool for service companies

Kommentare: Very good scheduling and estimating/billing. Good service and support. Excellent overall value especially if using mobile apps.

The software is easy to use and implementation time is short..especially if migrating from Service CEO. Mobile app is excellent.

The ability to modify forms is somewhat limited.

Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful tool for management

Kommentare: It is good software for minimising the trouble during mobile services

It helps in overall service management and optimises the workflow

It needs some what development in some areas

vor 3 Tagen

Thank you so much for your review!

Brittany
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GPS Insight Review

Kommentare: Great app for phones, great app for a desktop, easy to use and easy to understand.

The best thing about the app is the live support that will help you step by step for everything.

It does not have time sheets available.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Brittany, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We wanted to let you know that we actually do have time sheets available. We will reach out to ensure that you are trained on how to use them. Always here to help, GPS Insight

Travis
Marketing Director in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use field software with a nice mobile app

Kommentare: Service bridge is easy to use and comes at a reasonable price. Custom reports, custom fields and other information is easy to add to make the software fit your process. Its great for service work orders.
There are only 2 reasons I can't rate the software 5 stars.
1) They frequently add new features (which is great) but don't enable them unless you send a request for a very specific feature. Most of their features are very intuitive and require no real training but there has been multiple times where I've talked to their customer support and heard "oh we just need to enable that on your account". Its also been very hard for to get a full list of features that can be enabled for some reason. I'm not sure why they don't just set all accounts for all features as a default like most other software companies.
2) The software has a very limited sales presentation capability. It has pictures with comments which are great but there isn't a way to offer a customer product/package options (like good, better, best) within a single work order or estimate. You can create multiple estimates for the same customer but it becomes confusing and difficult to present to a customer. They offer custom forms which are nice except reports can't be created from data entered into a custom form. For some strange reason its also not possible to cancel work orders than have been marked won, which can create confusion for our accounting and installation departments.

Custom fields are very easy to add, reports are very easy to generate, and the software is easy to use.

All features aren't enabled by default. Limited sales presentation features.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Travis - thanks for the great review! We appreciate the straightforward feedback. Regarding your concerns: 1) The reason we don't automatically enable new features across the board is because some functions are tailored to a specific industry; and try to personalize the software to the needs of each client. That said - we can definitely see your concern in this area and will be discussing how we can improve feature roll out in the future so that some of the product updates become automatically enabled for you. 2) Good/Better/Best does make sense from a estimate standpoint, we can consider adding that to the roadmap (and finding a way to enable it faster for you). Your notes have been passed onto the product team to figure out how we can improve custom data in reports and work order management. Overall, we're glad ServiceBridge is working for you, and look forward to continuing to improve so that we can earn 5 stars. - The ServiceBridge Team

Jennifer
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM tools for services industries

Kommentare: The over all functionality seems pretty smooth after acclimating and changing the required fields to be applicable. Also, some terminology is used differently but the staff is available and well informed when we need a review. Not to mention they are patient. We are still getting set up and used to the additional entry during the set up phase, (excel being out old method), still yet to use the field app. I think it would be fair to give an update review once we are using the software in the office and the field.
J.Lee

communication with field crews and tracking of job status. Uploads of property photos for future reference. There are things that seem like a hindrance to me right now but I can also see how they will be of benefit in the future. Such as, I am used to typing out an entire proposal that covers a lot of details to address on a property. Also, I have verbiage that is standard disclosure. Appears the disclosures will now be broken out of the actual proposal... it will be attached as a sep doc. Then, there are the details that are template-able to some degree. There is a section where I can upload templates and then alter the verbiage accordingly .. this will show up on the proposal. I am guessing that since we are all electronic and not paper, having several sheets / pages as part of the proposal is ok. We will see. All in all the ideas seem to be functional. We are entering vendors as well.

MY CPA does not use online Quickbooks so we are not venturing into the accounting area... yet. We may determine that it is an expense we will take on regardless. Just some terminology bumps that stump me up from figuring things out without a guided session... like, ... I use a lot of photos from google earth and zillow to obtain information about a property and to point things out to my crew. When I was exploring the software from the office I could not find where to upload my photos... then Russ showed me it is uploaded as a document... not a photo. There is quite a bit of set up; however, I a looking forward to the reward of a more auto pilot once that set up is complete.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Jennifer, Great to hear that overall ServiceBridge is working well for you! We pride ourselves on the quality of support we provide - I'll pass your comments on to Russ. We understand that implementing a new software program can be difficult. We really like your approach of tackling it during the slower periods of the year so that when it gets busy, your team is already familiar with the system and ready to go. Our account executives are always here to help. In addition, you can visit our support website at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us for helpful articles, videos, and more. We even have a feature request board where you can tell us what features we should implement next. We look forward to continuing to serve you and look forward to your thoughts and feedback as you become more acclimated with our software. Thanks, - ServiceBridge Team

Ruby
Ruby
HR Liasion in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Versatile and easy to use

Kommentare: Since we where essentially in the dark ages (using paper invoices) we have really been impressed with the functionality and ease of use. My non-tech guys have really found it quite easy to use and training was minimal.

The best and most needed feature is the customization. We where able to make it exactly what we needed. this allows the input process to flow seamlessly

The only con was that it did not tie into our existing software program as we do not use QB but other then that it was aces. And we did find a work around so even that was not a huge problem.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Thank you for providing us with the valuable feedback. We're happy to hear the product is working well for you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

jennifer
partner in USA

ServiceBridge

Kommentare: frustrating in too many ways

potential could be great if you have one person who does nothing but focus on setting it up to work for your company. this will require trying really hard to work with the SB crew as you are not granted access to areas you need to change.

they do not answer the phones and seldom available to actually provide help if they do. they are more likely to send you video of something that has little to do with what you need. the software is not editable by the client where it is really needed. they want the password changed all the time. loss of data base if you are not paying monthly... the logo and return address of our company is off tab off font ... off in man ways and we were told that is just the way it is... we sent an example invoice to the SB team and asked them to fix it and they literally said there is nothing they can do... it is merely a normal address and company name.on the top of an invoice. removing the logo does not help.

Bobby
Ops manager in Südafrika
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ServiceBridge review

Kommentare: Field service

Ease of access Job information Phone app

A few updates could be done Calendar requires a better view overall

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Bobby, We're happy to hear ServiceBridge has been working well for your business. We're all about making life easy for service companies like yours. We hear you on the calendar board, and we're sorry it's not an ideal solution for you at this time. We are always looking to improve, and welcome your thoughts on how we can improve the calendar functionality. We recommend visiting https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests - this is our feature request board where you can submit new ideas for features and improvements. Thank you for being a ServiceBridge customer - we look forward to continuing to work with you!  Happy Holidays, The ServiceBridge Team

Andrew
Director in Australien
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful tool for business.

Kommentare: The functionality of Servicbridge has allowed to me to grow our business past my expectations. Not only has the field management software reduced my scheduling time but invoicing time has reduced by 80%.
The customer portals and automated site receipts have improved our business presentation, giving us a clear advantage over our competitors. The professionalism has enabled us to focus less on being price competitive and more on a better service.

Very reliable and powerful tool to manage technicians in the field. Great advantage for our customers, allowing us to increase profits by offering a premium service.

More connectivity to other accounting platforms.

Jennifer
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Crew Management Guru

Kommentare: ServiceBridge was easy to install and is easy to maintain and use. My crews love it because it's easily accessed on their phone and they can use the GPS, log hours, contact customers, record payments etc.
The office loves it because it seamlessly integrates with our CRM, saving us the hassle of printing work orders, change orders, estimates etc.
Customers love it because it contains valuable information about their job site, including photos, forms and project data in custom fields.
Adding users is seamless (even when phones are upgraded as they continually are...). The console allows head office to easily adjust access settings, access photos, add and delete users and many other tasks.
The customer service at ServiceBridge is amongst the best in the industry. Live people that are easily accessible to resolve issues and aid in the use of this very valuable tool.
Honestly, it would be hard to run my business without it.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Thanks for the review, Jennifer! We're happy ServiceBridge is making life easier for both your team and your customers. We pride ourselves on a high quality of support and are really happy to hear we've been able to help your team so much. If you ever have questions about our features, or ideas for new features; visit us at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us - we're always excited to hear from our customers, show them our software, and learn what we can do to keep improving our software. Remember, we're here anytime you have questions you can reach us at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We look forward to continuing to serve you and making ServiceBridge an even better tool for your business. Cheers, - ServiceBridge Team

Corey
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Servicebridge

Kommentare: Servicebridge has made our company run smoother. Communication is easier between office and service plumbers.

the ease of using

sometimes slow on updating

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hello Corey; Glad to hear ServiceBridge is helping to make running your business smoother. As a reminder, we're always open to ideas on how we can improve further. Visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can view documentation on all features within ServiceBridge, as well as submit requests for new features. We look forward to continuing to serve you! - ServiceBridge Team

Owner / tech in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great stuff

Kommentare: You guys are great. Anytime we have a suggestion or a problem, you're on it right away. I tell every self-employed person about you.

Grass roots. Works fabulous and you accept our suggestions.

We can't choose our preferred tax code as default.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Michael! We're glad you're enjoying ServiceBridge and it's an ideal solution for your business. We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and providing fast, helpful support. We're always here to listen if you ever have questions or ideas for a new feature; let us know at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us ! Thanks again! We plan to keep it up - no signs of slowing down over here. - ServiceBridge Team

Jason
Franchise Owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track customers

Kommentare: Been using ServiceBridge since Oct 2016 and has been such an amazing way to track pictures and clients without having to keep up with tons of paperwork and SD cards for pics

Track customers and attach pics to each customer without taking up memory on my phone or iPad

Cannot separate up tax for certain products and having to go back and forth between the app and online versions to perform certain task

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Jason, Thank you for the great feedback! Regarding going back and forth between the app and online version, can you e-mail us at support@servicebridge.com with more information about the functions you are having trouble with? We may be able to help you troubleshoot and make some modifications to ensure the mobile app works for you. For splitting up tax on products or any other features you think would help improve your usage of ServiceBridge; we suggest submitting this to our Feature Requests forum. We are constantly updating our software and may be able to introduce this function in the future. Our request forum is here: https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to continuing to serve you! - ServiceBridge team

Robert
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ServiceBridge Review

Kommentare: The overall experience has been good.

We love the ability so email reports with photos to clients, as well as how easy it is to retrieve the client's past job history and work order/invoice details.

Creating custom reports could be simpler.

Tim
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

difficult fro old guys

Kommentare: I'm not very computer savvy, so the change to this product has been difficult, but I've not given up ...yet

mobility, can be used anywhere there is internet

Time to get used to using it

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Tim, Sorry to hear that the product has been difficult for you. Keep in mind our support team is always here to help - visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us to contact support. We're always here and happy to help, and make sure you have the support you need to adapt our software. - The ServiceBridge Team

Jason
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Servicebridge is an outstanding product!

Kommentare: Great customer support! We've been using SB for a few years now and it has bridged the gap with ServiceCEO for us.

Very easy to teach new employees how to use it.

Can't manually move jobs into a different spot so that they are in the correct order on the drivers phone.

Stacie
Office manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software....makes business so much easier. They keep improving with time too!

Kommentare: We have been using ServiceBridge for about a year and half and I love the time it saves us. Our customers love the pictures and the fact the everything is handled electronically. Another aspect to prove that we are the top notch professionals in our industry.

The ease of use for the office as well as the field technicians.

Would like a better sales tax report.

Dawn
Bookeeper in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Protec Petroleum

Kommentare: Daniel is great to deal with. Couple of quirks that are hard to get past based on being an online system.

Ease of changing invoices & editing information

Goesback to beginning page everytime you edit customers, does not go back to previous screen

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Dawn, thanks for the great review! We'll pass your praise onto Daniel. We'll definitely look into the customer edit -> beginning page jump, excellent point. Glad it's working well for your business and we look forward to continuing to serve you! - The ServiceBridge Team

Manager in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Service bridge has helped cut our office duties in half while increasing sales and customer service.

Easy to use. Connects to QB online. Updates are always improving software.

Search engine does not always find what we are looking for the first time.

Kelly
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Exceptional tool!

Kommentare: We have had an excellent experience with Service Bridge. The customer service from Service Bridge is terrific. There is only one snag which is when changing team members for a particular job, the history of the rest of the jobs change to that new team member. I would also like to see the reporting features be a bit more user friendly. All in all, Service Bridge is an exceptional tool!

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Kelly Exceptionally glad to hear ServiceBridge is working for your business! We pride ourselves on fast, helpful support; and it sounds like We've always looking to improve our software, including the reporting and team scheduling functions. You can visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us , where we have a Feature Request board under Community - we're always looking to hear from our customers on what features we can implement to make ServiceBridge the best solution for today's service teams. We look forward to continuing to serve you, and look forward to your feedback on how we can improve our reporting and scheduling functions to be the best solution possible for your business. Thanks! - ServiceBridge Team

Stephen
Installed Sales Coordinator in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ServiceBridge Rocks!

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good. It has improved our overall communication and organization by leaps and bounds.

ServiceBridge has really helped my company organize our service department. The ability to see all of your services and how productive we are daily is a huge advantage. Also the communication that ServiceBridge brings between you and the customer is excellent.

No real cons. Only a few minor quirks that we had to get used to.

Antwort von GPS Insight

Hi Stephen, We're happy to hear ServiceBridge has been working well for your business. We are thrilled to hear it has helped you with organization and communication. Thank you for being a ServiceBridge customer - we look forward to continuing to work with you! Happy Holidays, The ServiceBridge Team