Filtern nach:

Über RevenueCat

Die Abonnementplattform für mobile Apps.

Erfahre mehr über RevenueCat

David J.
David J.
Chief Learning Officer in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Critical for running my subscription business

Kommentare: Happy customer!

Just works — provides server-side software and client-side APIs the Apple and Google should provide but don't. Useful charts Supports iOS, Android and many integrations It just works! No drama.

Nothing comes to mind. It does its job well.

Michael N.
Founder / Developer in USA

Quick and Convenient

Kommentare: Fantastic! Customer service has been incredible. Very impressed by the dashboards and the SDKs that you can use to implement into your app. I am honestly amazed and would highly recommend them.

As an app developer, I ran into several nuances with how different platforms have different requirements for processing payments. RevenueCat made it easy to implement In-App payments in a time when I was pressed for time. I also use Stripe and will be implementing Google Play IAP when they force it in fall 2020. RevenueCat makes it easy to combine all subscriptions into a nice dashboard where I can go to see and manage all of my subscriptions regardless of the platform.

I somewhat struggle with the thought of paying a small percentage of my revenue rather than paying a flat, monthly rate. Currently, with revenue so low, RevenueCat is definitely worth it. As revenue increases, I may have to consider implementing some of these webhooks myself to manage my own subscriptions.

Software Developer in Italien

A good tool but still need lots of work

Kommentare: Ok, could be much better but still the tradeoff between implementing everything and relying on it is still worth it

We decided to use revenuecat in order to have "one ring to rule them all" for our IoS and Android app to manage our products and subscriptions. It works fine (most of the times) and takes away that burden from us.

The key points that come to my mind are: - Calculated revenue is wrong! It does not match the actual app revenue since it does not take into account neither the day of the purchase exchange for the currency and also automatically uses USD dollars for everything - When some events happens RevenueCat is often quite slow in contacting our APIs to tell us about it. I reckon it might be due to the Store updates but still want to mention this since often it gave us problems in sync subscriptions purchases - Sometimes support has taken even 4-7 days to answer our emails and we had to ping them

Sudipto P.
Sudipto P.
Product Owner in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Using RevenueCat server from app inception to release to the App Store

Kommentare: The integration is stable. Once coded, I seldom need to revisit it.
So, it's now a seamless experience for my users and the app

The integration mechanism into swift code base is detailed in RevenueCat docs. This made it possible to successfully integrate it. It is very helpful that testing in the sandbox is possible using a sandbox user

The concepts of Entitlements, Offerings, Products is difficult to memorize. It's good that RevenueCat has readily available detailed documentation to cover these concepts

Trond E.
Developer in Norwegen

Excellent, would absolutely recommend!

Very easy to use, did really like how they made a complicated process easy to integrate in apps. The SDK and documentations is just awesome with good written articles, examples, tutorials and also great youtube tutorial videos for getting started. Integrating in app purchasing/subscription in apps is a big hassle, a lot of stuff must be implemented in backend/frontend and must be 100% stable. RevenueCat just fix all that hassle for you so you can use your time on the important stuff, creating apps. It's free until you reach 10k USD/month, I would gladly pay for this service when reaching that amount and maybe do it sooner to access the extra features they provide.

The concept of Entitlements, Offerings and Products was not so self explaining at start and I had to read the documentation to understand it. However after integrating it into my apps I understand why it's very good way to go.

Zafer K.
CEO in Türkei

App Subscription Business

Fast and easy implementation. Reliable in many aspects.

For big companies no problem at all but when you think of a startup and integration with other third parties you must pay for it. And the payment is not affordable for startups.

Mehmet emin G.
Software Engineer in Türkei

Good Job ! Thanks for developing such a good experience for us.

Kommentare: It is really good, I really like the coming emails from the RevenueCat team. Product is really good from technical perspective but especially the charts can be more cool :) I hope you guys won't get offended but they look really old. I hope the analysis also will be improved in the future. I am in a small team but me and my business partners will continue using RevenueCat and also for the projects that we will be develop in the future. We are again considering using RevenueCat.

Implementation of subscription type of in-app payment actions actually hard to handle in long-term and the server-side of such an implementations also really time taking actions for small businesses like ours. So, RevenueCat provides really good way to handle in-app payments and it is easy implement. I really like that.

The user interface and the analysis part can be improved.

Tyler K.
Creator in USA

Easy Setup For First Time App Developer

The software was super easy to implement. This is the first iOS app I ever created and scraped my way through countless tutorials to get here. My app was ready to launch but I was overwhelmed by payments. I want to do it manually but found it way to confusing. I heard about RevenueCat and thought it was too good to be true. I followed the QuickStart guide and had it up and running in a couple days. Now I've sold my first in app purchases and this is the first time in my development career I've made money from my code.

There was no SwiftUI example app at the time I was using the docs. I know there is now, also more detail for app extensions would be helpful.

Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Sport, Selbstständig

Exactly what I needed!

I like how the setup is very easy and fast, and it has all the feature I needed especially the one source of truth. I am currently using it for free, and thats a major plus as my app grow and sales grow I will be joining the paid plan which is very fair considering the benefits and the revenue I will be making. Having react-native library was a major plus for me as well.

Nothing, really. If I had to say something I would say that when I tested on sandbox, I experienced some delays for test users to show on the dashboard, but that is not really a major issue and most of the time its working just fine.

Oskar K.
Oskar K.
Co-Founder in Polen

Flutter App Development w/ RevenueCat

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with this service and hope to use it for the next years to come.

Implementing custom billing structures that are reliable and secure is difficult. When building our app, RevenueCat made the implementation process much easier. It allowed us to quickly implement subscriptions and in-app purchases with Apple and Google Play.

Since I've been working with this software (for 3 months now). I have not encountered any problems, and if so, the support team was quick to help me solve them.

Niels H.
CTO in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RevenueCat Evaluation

Kommentare: We love the value that RevenueCat has brought us. It's honestly saved us thousands of man hours if we had not used them. During covid-19 our business has been hit hard and had to get rid of other services but RevenueCat we never one them we thought we could do without.

The ease of use to plug directly into our Flutter Application.

The Charting with Churn Reporting is completly broken. We've been keeping track of every cancellation and failed payment internally and we have drastictly different numbers on the daily numbers. Because of this our subscription count will jump up and down on the dashboard and show weird daily numbers that start off for the previous day way higher that it should be and then reduce down to where they should be in a day or two. We love RevenueCat and what it gives us and as a startup ourself, we understand growing pains. We have a internal meme that there is someone at RC is manually adding the numbers and doing it wrong and then on Mondays someone else is manually adjusting them! All in good fun!

Maciej L.
CEO in Polen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

no brainer for small mobile app

Kommentare: when i started building our app RevCat was a no-brainer. now, when we grow and have $30k revenue monthly, the product starts to be a little bit pricy. in the future, we may consider building our own system and use native apple api. what could hold us at RevCat is a possibility to reach to users who cancel their paying plan and send a push notification with a special offer.

- easy setup for a developer - i did it a long time ago and since then it works perfectly - dashboard with charts that i check almost daily to have an idea of how many users we have on trials/how is the app performing. - MOST IMPORTANT: i can instantly see if the new version converts users to a paid plan better.

- there are bugs in the iOS iAPs, so it's hard to point where the fault is, but some of our users complain that they can't restore purchases on their second device. RevCat support suggested they can remove the app and redownload - and that helps... but it is a lot of work for a new user.

Simon P.
Founder/Developer in Schweden
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A must have for cross platform indie developers

Super easy integration and saved months of development time for cross platform subscriptions. The SDK also helps out tremendously when doing customer support. And it saves a bunch of time when building support for new subscription features or when configuring products. Signing up for RevenueCat was one of the best things I have done for my company!

The charts are a bit slow to update and don't seem to be accurate when it comes to revenue from countries that have VAT added to the price. For example, the revenue from countries like Sweden, where I have a large percentage of my customers, is reported as having a take home percentage of 70%. The real number is around 55% due to VAT, so the charts are inflated.

Cofounder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Need RevenueCat

Kommentare: Over all I am 100% happy. I can continue to be happy when you keep iterating as we all must in the subscription world.

I have to chose 1 thing? I can't. 1. I love how you built this for hardworking app developers. You saw the unmet need and you filled it with love. 2. I love your response from your team when I have a question or problem. 3. I love how you offer a very affordable service and when we want more features you hook us so we have to pay more but we like it ;)

Better communication with Apple when we update our price of subscription. Have that reflect on our charts side.

Chad M.
Founder, owner, and developer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

An amazing service for facilitating the development of StoreKit-enabled apps

I give RevenueCat a truly enthusiastic recommendation. Apple does not make it easy to get up and running with StoreKit-enabled apps; RevenueCat eliminates all the pain from developing those apps, cutting out months of development time. Not only is the service exemplary, but so is their documentation and their customer service, even for their lowest-level "Build" plan. The RevenueCat team know they are investing in the future of those who use RevenueCat, so they provide prompt, professional support to RevenueCat's users. I can recommend RevenueCat without reservation. Don't pass up the opportunity to use this exemplary service!

I can't think of anything I dislike about the service— it's really that good.

Harry K.
Founder in Tschechien

Great platform for integrating subscriptions into your iOS app.

Kommentare: It's been great, no problems so far.

RevenueCat makes it easy to keep track of receipts, and I also enjoy using the metrics recorded as a basis for future decisions.

Nothing serious that I don't like. But, if I were to nitpick, the charts could use an UI refresh. They're looking a little old.

Asher K.
CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good to manage subscription billiong

We like the fact that it saves us from building out our own subscription management system. It has enabled us to focus a lot more on helping our customers succeed.

Reporting can be improved and additionally more integrations can be made available for a lower fee for indie developers.

Mahmoud S.
Senior Android Developer in Türkei

Great for Startups

Kommentare: It saves my time, by two days you can integrate the service into your app by testing all cases and using all their features! If you need to implement them without using a SaaS, you need more than 1 month (with a bunch of bugs:))

It's really easy to implement. It has great features such as defining offers from the Console and push them to clients with just one click! I really like it, and recommend it. Thanks to RevenuCat team for their Service.

It's great, no Cons! But if there's a way to send Promotional subscription to users who don't subscribe to the app. I mean if I (the owner of the app) want to send a gift to a user, I could send them a promotional subscription for 3 months for example using the RevenuCat console.

Yasarcan K.
Founder in Türkei

Must Use!

Kommentare: I love RevenueCat and happy to use it.

It's very easy to use. Charts are wonderful.

RevenueCat needs to support Huawei Android Market. Price Experiments needs to added in Analyze package.

Dakota M.
Developer in USA

Easy and fast integration!

Integrating with RevenueCat on an existing app was insanely easy. We use Firebase for our backend and we're able to seamlessly drop in RevenueCat and just had to change some logic to work with their entitlements. The receipt validation and IAPs were extremely easy to setup with the documentation they offer.

The only thing I didn't like (which was very miniscule) was that there isn't a way to sandbox data like the amount of app installs. You can sandbox purchases but there is some data that is universal between production and sandbox I would like to keep sperate. This is overall splitting hairs though and is more of a "if I had to" type con atleast to me.

Andor D.
Mobile Developer in Norwegen

Don’t look further

Kommentare: Just amazing, everything just works as expected. No complaints.

Trying to implement subscription handling on my own was a time consuming mess. You have to learn multiple platforms and stay up to date if anything changes. After discovering RevenueCat I had my subscription handling in my React Native app up in a couple hours. Just amazing!

I think a more detailed pricing section would be good, I had to email you guys to ask if it’s really free for so long.

Ying Z.
Software Engineer in Singapur
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

RevenueCat is the goto solution for in-app purchases

Kommentare: I spent only a few days to implement the entire purchase workflow for my app, including UI and logic. They even provide a nice checklist for launching, which seems really handy. Also, I enjoy using their website, it's so well made.

Significantly saves effort on building in-app purchases.

They haven't deployed SSL Pinning to avoid MitM attack, I would suggest doing that as soon as possible.

Usman B.
iOS Developer in Pakistan

RevenueCat is the Best Cat 😺

Kommentare: Overall experience is really satisfying. I mean implementing IAP in less than 6 hours is amazing. I can spend this else where in the development process.

The best thing about using RevenueCat was ease of use. The documentation is so well written. Moreover the helpful auto emails during the integration process helped me a lot ok every step.

So far so good. Nothing bad about the product yet. Only concern is what if Apple someday decides to stop third parties from handling IAP. What will be the get out plan from RevenueCat

Svyatoslav R.
Svyatoslav R.
CTO in Russland
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for startup

It's an easy-to-integrate and powerful product for adding in-app purchases to your app

I still don't have cons about RevenueCat

Zaur M.
Software engineer in Russland

Not all features used yet, but I like RC.

Kommentare: I've tried to use some counterparts, but eventually decided to use RC owing to accessibility and good functionality.

- simple to integrate - good AppStore IAP support (didn't used Android side yet) - quick support team responses (I am very appreciated, guys! Keep it up!) - good documentation - most cases are described, even StoreKit testing - RC is mature comparing to counterparts, hence RC has more features implemented than counterparts

- not all corner cases covered, but not critical as we realised