Über Issuu

Erstelle, remixe und optimiere Inhalte in einbettbaren digitalen Flipbooks, kreativen Assets für soziale Medien und E-Mails, mobile Storys und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Issuu

I like the ease of use and that the basic package is free. For a small shop, this is ideal because every dollar is stretched.

At this point, I'm just using Issuu for the online reader. It's very disappointing that I can't even embed a basic reader anymore.

Bewertungen zu Issuu

Issuu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Issuu bereits verwendet?

Crystal
Crystal
Online Editor in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Engaging and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall, I have been quite happy with Issuu.

Issuu offers a very simple, easy to use and easy to understand platform which is refreshing. I also appreciate the options to add extra content like articles/stories to increase engagement on different devices.

The only problem we have run into with Issuu is the limited update and replace options. Other programs we have used in the past offered the option to replace a single page in the total publication - rather then having to re-upload the entire publication. When we are putting together a 100+ page publication, having to re-upload and re-link the entire thing if we find an issue on a single page can be a bit frustrating.

Rose
Owner / Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Couldn't Function without Issuu

Kommentare: We love Issuu! Not only has this helped us to convert more sales, but it helps our clients display their pricing & other offerings in a way that's really unique, easy to use, and beautiful. There's really no reason NOT to give this company a shot, as they allow you to get started with no strings (or moolah) involved.

For the last ten or so years, we've been uploading our magazine designs to Issuu so other creatives can see how our templates look and can be displayed. It's the only site we've found that allows users to flip through a publication like an actual magazine while allowing for clickable links. You can also choose to send over your publication digitally by sending clients your Issuu url, and you can hide your publication from the public, if needed. Without Issuu, we wouldn't have sold thousands and thousands of our magazine templates. Their product was a GAME-CHANGER!

Without paying for a premium account, ads will be displayed below your publication. It definitely wasn't a deal-breaker, as we continue to use (and love) the free version of their software. For larger businesses, I'd suggest upgrading so clients have a seamless branding experience across all platforms.

Kristin
Marketing Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Home for Catalogs

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Our company uses Issuu as a hub for all the digital catalogs we need to have on hand for our customers to purchase products from. We also use Issuu to embed our magazine onto our website. We've seen that the flipbook view is easily consumable and customers spend more time than on a PDF.

They can make some enhancements to the social sharing graphic creation. Not easy to manipulate. Also don't love how they hide the full-screen link.

Natalie
Natalie
xx in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Tagging explicit on 3 brochures in intended to hosted with them and send form site.

My new brochures were on FB and Instagram, and I started receiving calls from my friends and, eventually, a mum concerned about the WARNING LABEL about the content; I mean Friday night, email support they would be contacted on Monday. Meanwhile, I had to spend an entire evening. removing contact from my site and email. [sensitive content hidden]The brochure is an overview of GAP YEAR travel, I'm all ears if any can show me what on watch is explicit about that. I will now spend Sunday finding a provider, this would have been catastrophic if it happened while I was removed, so NO I do not recommend this brand. Im all for keeping the internet clean, but I will NOT stand for is this. NONE opened that brochure, it was scanned and I was. Im am shocked!

i have said enough...very discontinued in their approach to verifying if I had breached tge contract.I was not selling; I had simply used them for hosing, my brochure, mu business, and they jut swooped in and made a call that let me very unsettled.....

Graduate Apprentice in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Issuu is just what we needed

Kommentare: In the pandemic climate, digital media is king. We have found great engagement with our ISSUU publications across our website, social media, and email campaigns. ISSUU makes it easy to share our work with anyone and everyone. The price is just right and they truly deliver on what they offer and promise. Utilize this software in anyway you can.

We like the digital design and delivery aspects of ISSUU. It is simple and understated, but robust at the same time. The auto recognition of email addresses and web links is a big plus. AND, the fact that we can create stories for social media is a pretty nice advantage over other providers.

Sometimes the software could be easier to use. For instance, uploading single pages to replace former pages might be a nice addition. In our line of work, little things change all the time (available degrees, contact persons or numbers, etc). Being able to update those easier would be a game changer.

Amanda
Teacher / Sponsor for Literary Magazine in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Online Publishing

We publish our literary magazine once a year with a print version, and we use Issuu for the online version. I love the way it allows for full-screen viewing and simulates page flipping. We simply export our InDesign files as a pdf and upload to Issuu. It's also a great place to find other literary magazines for inspiration!

No complaints. It would be nice to have the ad-free version, but in education the budget is tight, so we really appreciate the free version with ads.

Dorrett
Communications Director in Jamaika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ISSUU is an exceptional publishing platform for even the novice

Kommentare: It is a very good platform that helps me to promote my publication

Issuu has a widereach with diverse audience and I am able to tap into that

It has removed some basic features from its basic plans

Mark
Editor in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Have used issuu for years for our publication and very satisfied.

The ease of use and customization was second to none. We have used this service for all of our digital issues over the years and will continue to.

We have not experienced any negative issues with the platform and highly recommend this for all your publication needs.

Marcus
Marcus. in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Issuu. Free use.

Kommentare: Issuu is very good. It is professional. It’s quick and easy to use and you have a permanent link to the final product.

Issuu is easy to use. It’s professional and it is sleek. The design is very nice. The ease of access is good. Not to mention the actual final product is very very professional and of high quality.

The pay wall. You can only upload 50 pages for free and with a limit of 50MB. This is okay for small projects but for portfolios you have to be precise with the amount of pages and use compression software.

Chair of board in USA
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable publishing tool

Works very reliably. Clean interface. Has become the standard.

Need a button on purchase page for nonprofit publications. (Live chat worked well, but could avoid getting to that.)

Gerald
Student in USA
Design, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The New Virtual Magazine Stand

Kommentare: It has been a pleasurable experience. I still visit Issuu almost daily because that is where my organizations post our publication and I can easily refer to it by just going to the internet. I love that we can easily share things and that It is open for all to see. It really is I feel, the global news stand of the pandemic

It really is something I never seen before, It just allows organizations to publish their print information to a platform that is accessible to all. I also like the fact that is can be easily integrated to other websites while still retaining its functionality. So it is like a platform or library of all these publications that everyone can use as resources.

I feel like it's design for user interface is not too friendly, I find myself having a hard time navigating through lets say a magazine. If I wanted to see a detail or zoom in, I find it quite difficult to move around. So I would like a more seamless experience. The pop up ads are also quite invasive.

Kelly
COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Issuu - Great software for nonprofits!

Kommentare: We are happy that we are able to create a digital version of our annual report without having to create a separate design file from our printed version. We love how it creates a digital copy that looks like a booklet. The quality is excellent! We love that we are able to use html to embed it on our website and can use it on social media, too.

We use this software to create a digital version of our annual report each year! It creates a beautiful digital booklet that we are proud to share with our donors and the community through our online platforms

We are happy with the software and there is nothing we would change about it for what we use it for.

CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

what do i think about issue

Kommentare: great

I got help right away when it came to dealing with issue, and the functions of it

If you in a rush you will not like it ,it assume

Kevin
Editorial Director in USA
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Issuu was a life-saver

We've used Issuu for at least five years. No one compares to it at all. It's allowed us to take our print newspaper and offer an e-Newspaper for those who love to still read us, but who are out of the area. Truly, it's been a game changer for us — and I believe it's something every newspaper should use.

The pricing is borderline prohibitive — and I wish more features would be available for starter subs.

Deirdre
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help out the Teacher

Kommentare: I've had a frustrating time combining two accounts . I'm disillusioned by how much it costs public school to utilize Issuu for their print production, but I know no other company that does this. It really is an amazing product.

It allows us to put our print newspaper online our online news site

It used to be free and it was wonderful. Now it costs us money we do not have

Kristi
Thirty One Independent Consultant in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great Product for my needs

Kommentare: In my personal experience it has been great.

The is great for my needs which is to upload our seasonal catalogs to be view virtually. It allows me to provide a direct link that I can share with all my customers. It is easy to use and quick so I don’t have to spend a lot of time to do what I need to!

I suppose some features are a little more difficult to figure out but I don’t need or have a real use for them.

Karissa
Magazine Editor in Chief in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Platform for Your Companies Material

Kommentare: I like that it makes our content easy to find and it is stored all in one place. We have regular website but for those that just want to view the magazine, I send them to Issuu. They have made it so easy to keep our magazine available to all.

Issuu is extremely easy to use. I upload our new magazine each month in a matter of minutes. There are a ton of other things you can to do help your content be seen by more. You can even add links and videos to your content. I love everything about this platform and I am so glad I found them.

Issuu is constantly improving and working to make their platform better for everyone. I have not had any problems nor do I hold any complaints against them.

Clarice
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No Issuus here

Kommentare: We needed an easy way to store and share our marketing materials with everyone

Low cost for publishing documents Great website integration Allows us to keep stock of our marketing materials

Customer service is not great Difficult to use on mobile device Downloading can be difficult On occasion we can't open to the documents

Robin
Owner and creative directir in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great digital interface

Kommentare: I think issuu is the best publication sharing interface currently on the market. My clients love it!

As a print designer of magazines and annual reports issuu has been a great platform to share work digitally with clients and their audience.

Sometimes my clients have a limited budget and can’t always afford the cost.

Alison
founder in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Issue Should Change The Way Creators Can Monetize

The ability to reach a wide global audience.

Creators should be able to monetize and make money off of views like YouTube. The fact that you have to pay to use it once you get so many views is strange and is why I stopped using the platform.

Wade
Editor in Chief in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Good Product for Newspapers

Kommentare: I’d recommend to people that run newspapers. It’s relatively easy to train new employees to use.

Easy to use, makes my product look good.

Sometimes it’s hard to find solutions to problems.

Dianne
Editor/Publisher in USA
Zeitung, Selbstständig

Easy to use

We publish hard copy but also have readers who want to read online. This is a perfect solution. Also a great way to archive.

I don't really see anything that needed to be improved.

andy
publisher in Schweiz
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

no sales at all in a year

Kommentare: Unsatisfying.

easy to get up there, but no traction at all and no interest from customer service. simply not helpful in trying to establish a small independent Magazine.

Buries indie mags under a ton of subscriber glossies.

Chloe
Designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

It’s very Easy to use and friendly, simple and efficient

Not much options for the home page and not bringing much views to my works

Kerry G.
Creative Director in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Updating organization's monthly

Kommentare: OK

I was pleased to and excited ti use Issuu to update my fraternity's monthly newsletter. The publication is the main communication and marketing tool that we use to connect with our members and the general public. It's more efficient to provide a link versus the monthly costs of printing and mailing the newsletter.

Yes, the print-on-demand process needs to be less costly.