Über Issuu

Erstelle, remixe und optimiere Inhalte in einbettbaren digitalen Flipbooks, kreativen Assets für soziale Medien und E-Mails, mobile Storys und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Issuu

I like that Statistics are available. It really helps us gauge interactions and justify the cost.

At this point, I'm just using Issuu for the online reader. It's very disappointing that I can't even embed a basic reader anymore.

Bewertungen zu Issuu

Issuu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 147 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Issuu bereits verwendet?

Crystal
Crystal
Online Editor in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Engaging and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall, I have been quite happy with Issuu.

Issuu offers a very simple, easy to use and easy to understand platform which is refreshing. I also appreciate the options to add extra content like articles/stories to increase engagement on different devices.

The only problem we have run into with Issuu is the limited update and replace options. Other programs we have used in the past offered the option to replace a single page in the total publication - rather then having to re-upload the entire publication. When we are putting together a 100+ page publication, having to re-upload and re-link the entire thing if we find an issue on a single page can be a bit frustrating.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Issuu: your library 3.0

Kommentare: My experience in general is positive, we with our company rely on Issuu, so it is a winning product, especially because it allows you to manage your publications, send private or public viewing links.

In case you are (mostly) a business or freelancer with editorial publications you want the digital world to view: no doubt Issuu is the tool for you.The exact feel and sensation of how to flip through a book/magazine is probably its strongest point compared to all competitors: the animation and sound are perfect, so it is really satisfying to flip through, nothing like scrolling through pages on a pdf.

Issuu's big weak point is its interface. it is unattractive, fresh, and cool: it has remained too tied to its old versions, so it is nice to scroll through the pages of their published files but not nice to navigate.

Jeroen
Jeroen
Eigenaar in Niederlande
Forschung, Selbstständig

What did not go wrong?

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Never collaborate with them, in order to save a lot of stress.

They know very well to get you on board. Until something goes wrong...

What did not go wrong? I had a subscription (Premium) for Issuu to share my publications. I had 100 unlisted slots as an extra fee. Suddenly, without noticing, they reduced this to 50 slots. Which means that, if I wanted to replace one of my unlisted slots, I removed one publication (having 99 unlisted slots) but I was not able to upload a new publication. In other words, Issuu changed the terms of my subscription without noticing me. After contacting customer service and asking for a solution (just let me have the 100 unlisted slots), I get a lot of vague answers and explanations. But no solution. My proposal to end the subscription and the return the rest of the money for the rest of the subscription period is not granted. Every time I have a different customer service agent, who does not know the situation. I just warn you: don't subscribe for their services. I would rather suggest to use FlipHTML5. Way cheaper, better service and saves a lot of frustration.

Antwort von Issuu

letzten Monat

Hello Jeroen. We are very sorry to hear about the challenges you faced. I can see that one of our support agents was in touch with you, and assisted clarifying the problem that you were experiencing with Unlisted. Once again, we sincerely apologise about the inconveniences. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Kristin
Marketing Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Home for Catalogs

Our company uses Issuu as a hub for all the digital catalogs we need to have on hand for our customers to purchase products from. We also use Issuu to embed our magazine onto our website. We've seen that the flipbook view is easily consumable and customers spend more time than on a PDF.

They can make some enhancements to the social sharing graphic creation. Not easy to manipulate. Also don't love how they hide the full-screen link.

Rose
Owner / Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Couldn't Function without Issuu

Kommentare: We love Issuu! Not only has this helped us to convert more sales, but it helps our clients display their pricing & other offerings in a way that's really unique, easy to use, and beautiful. There's really no reason NOT to give this company a shot, as they allow you to get started with no strings (or moolah) involved.

For the last ten or so years, we've been uploading our magazine designs to Issuu so other creatives can see how our templates look and can be displayed. It's the only site we've found that allows users to flip through a publication like an actual magazine while allowing for clickable links. You can also choose to send over your publication digitally by sending clients your Issuu url, and you can hide your publication from the public, if needed. Without Issuu, we wouldn't have sold thousands and thousands of our magazine templates. Their product was a GAME-CHANGER!

Without paying for a premium account, ads will be displayed below your publication. It definitely wasn't a deal-breaker, as we continue to use (and love) the free version of their software. For larger businesses, I'd suggest upgrading so clients have a seamless branding experience across all platforms.

Graduate Apprentice in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Issuu is just what we needed

Kommentare: In the pandemic climate, digital media is king. We have found great engagement with our ISSUU publications across our website, social media, and email campaigns. ISSUU makes it easy to share our work with anyone and everyone. The price is just right and they truly deliver on what they offer and promise. Utilize this software in anyway you can.

We like the digital design and delivery aspects of ISSUU. It is simple and understated, but robust at the same time. The auto recognition of email addresses and web links is a big plus. AND, the fact that we can create stories for social media is a pretty nice advantage over other providers.

Sometimes the software could be easier to use. For instance, uploading single pages to replace former pages might be a nice addition. In our line of work, little things change all the time (available degrees, contact persons or numbers, etc). Being able to update those easier would be a game changer.

Amanda
Teacher / Sponsor for Literary Magazine in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Online Publishing

We publish our literary magazine once a year with a print version, and we use Issuu for the online version. I love the way it allows for full-screen viewing and simulates page flipping. We simply export our InDesign files as a pdf and upload to Issuu. It's also a great place to find other literary magazines for inspiration!

No complaints. It would be nice to have the ad-free version, but in education the budget is tight, so we really appreciate the free version with ads.

Dorrett
Communications Director in Jamaika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ISSUU is an exceptional publishing platform for even the novice

Kommentare: It is a very good platform that helps me to promote my publication

Issuu has a widereach with diverse audience and I am able to tap into that

It has removed some basic features from its basic plans

Mark
Editor in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Have used issuu for years for our publication and very satisfied.

The ease of use and customization was second to none. We have used this service for all of our digital issues over the years and will continue to.

We have not experienced any negative issues with the platform and highly recommend this for all your publication needs.

Chair of board in USA
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable publishing tool

Works very reliably. Clean interface. Has become the standard.

Need a button on purchase page for nonprofit publications. (Live chat worked well, but could avoid getting to that.)

Don
Associate Publisher in USA
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Newspaper Readers Get the Full Experience

Readers who can't pick up our free weekly due to the limitations of the pandemic really appreciate seeing the digital pages in Issuu. They get to see all of our creative layouts and useful print ads that they miss out on when browsing our website.

I really want to change our user name/url. We chose the wrong one when signed up years ago and it's not an option for us to start over from scratch with a new account. Also, I want the ability to see analytics on a link that I add to multiple publications. This would be useful to show advertisers how many times their ad was clicked on during a given period of time.

Kelly
COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Issuu - Great software for nonprofits!

Kommentare: We are happy that we are able to create a digital version of our annual report without having to create a separate design file from our printed version. We love how it creates a digital copy that looks like a booklet. The quality is excellent! We love that we are able to use html to embed it on our website and can use it on social media, too.

We use this software to create a digital version of our annual report each year! It creates a beautiful digital booklet that we are proud to share with our donors and the community through our online platforms

We are happy with the software and there is nothing we would change about it for what we use it for.

CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

what do i think about issue

Kommentare: great

I got help right away when it came to dealing with issue, and the functions of it

If you in a rush you will not like it ,it assume

Kevin
Editorial Director in USA
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Issuu was a life-saver

We've used Issuu for at least five years. No one compares to it at all. It's allowed us to take our print newspaper and offer an e-Newspaper for those who love to still read us, but who are out of the area. Truly, it's been a game changer for us — and I believe it's something every newspaper should use.

The pricing is borderline prohibitive — and I wish more features would be available for starter subs.

Deirdre
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help out the Teacher

Kommentare: I've had a frustrating time combining two accounts . I'm disillusioned by how much it costs public school to utilize Issuu for their print production, but I know no other company that does this. It really is an amazing product.

It allows us to put our print newspaper online our online news site

It used to be free and it was wonderful. Now it costs us money we do not have

Jackie
Art Director in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mills Publishing Sports

Kommentare: We are glad we can offer our clients a digital platform. Issuu has helped us move into this arena.

The ability to share the link with our colleagues, especially this year. So they are able to email, put on their fan page, or use a QR code for fans to check out the game day publication. Also the ability to get statics.

None that I can think of. We have been using this over 5+ years and have been successful using this platform.

Susan
Graphic Design in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great Resource. Period.

Kommentare: My primary use of Issuu was to upload publications for viewing, linking, and embedding on a website. All of this functions worked great and integrated with our site seamlessly.

I love how easy Issuu is to use. When you think about the end product it delivers, it's totally amazing.

I don't have any negative thoughts about this application. I am planning to use it more in the coming year, so that may change :)

Veronica
consultant in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: I am able to easily share my company's catalog with customer.

I love the ease of uploading my company's catalog; and how easy it is to share the URL for it with my customers.

For the free version, which I use, I can't think of any downsides. there are other features listed that might be useful, but I would have to pay for them.

Katherine
Senior Consultant in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best catalog sharing software

Kommentare: It reduces costs of business by virtually sharing. Plus it saves time, postage, and business supplies ~ envelopes, labels, etc.
We are in a virtual world and THIS is the perfect fit!

I can send my catalog through social media to customers & prospects easily. I can even share on my platforms

None i love using it. Easy. Safe. Shareable

Jully
Avaliação in Brasilien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Issuu is more than a tool for reading

Kommentare: Great, I`ve been using in the app for over 5 years and I 've always liked the features offered

It os available as an app and website, has several gentes for Reading and studying and ins free.

Not having much content in. The portuguese language

Ron
owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Publishing Platform!

Kommentare: I need a short run, high quality printed product for direct marketing to a very targeted upscale audience. Issuu works for me.

The platform is easy to use. I especially like the printing and sharing options.

No major cons. Everything works as expected.

Kelly
Independent Director in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy and affordable

I use ISSUU to provide an online option for my clients to view my materials. It’s especially handy in these times where everything is now virtual.

For my needs there are no downsides to ISSUU

Owner/Creative Director in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Being able to simply upload a pdf and have my publication display in a magazine format is amazing.

The ease of Issuu is the most important factor.

I absolutely found no cons with the software.

CRYSTAL
VP of Professional Development in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product & easy to use

Kommentare: It has been great for our company. We upload photos of properties, with all the home info and the agents details so they can share on their socials.

I love that it's so easy to create an digital catalog to share on your social channels. I also like that it has some analytics, that is great to show your sellers.

I would like to be able to group my publications, by season, or year, or office. I would also li8ke to be able to create my own layout, add logos and text on pages, etc.

Anna
English & Journalism teacher in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Issuu

Kommentare: very positive. We are able to archive the student-led newspaper and submit the newspaper to journalism contests through issuu. The students love how polished their work looks and they LOVE the page flips.

While I used to find this software challenging to use, over time the instructions and success of posting have significantly improved.

I think that I am able to use a lot for no fee which is great for publishing student work. I have no complaints.