Malwarebytes for Teams Erfahrungen

Über Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes for Teams schützt vor Malware, Ransomware, Viren, Hackern und anderen etablierten und neuen Cyberbedrohungen.

Erfahre mehr über Malwarebytes for Teams

It really does a deep scan and removes a lot of garbage generated just by browsing the web. It really improves the performance of the computer once it clean everything.

Anyone with a bit of a brain could see Malwarebytes was ransomware. Pay the money and get it fixed or suffer the consequences.

Bewertungen zu Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes for Teams hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 160 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Malwarebytes for Teams bereits verwendet?

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reliable for preventing malware

The are not much to be configure or setting up in order to make the software up and running. The scanning process is quite fast even when they are scanning my 1TB storage device and i believe it is more fast that my previous anti-malware software. I also can schedule ahead for the time that i want the software to start scanning, so it won't interfere with my work.

The paid subscription plan for a team is not flexible enough, as it did not cater for a medium size organization. It has a good price plan for a larger group and small sized group, but not for a organization that are betwixt and between the two category.

Erich-Hein
Administrator in Südafrika
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Very good internet security

Kommentare: It's perfect for my needs. I've never had any issues with the software itself in terms of security. I was recommended to use this software in my business but now I also use it in my personal capacity.

With just the free version alone you can do a full scan of computers for any malicious software and the paid version offers much more. It scan in the background without you even noticing. The computers don't "lag" when it's performing updates or scanning. Internet safety is a big deal these days and you can't go without some sort of protection on the internet. It blocks suspicious sites, password safety and keeps my computers safe since they are running 99% of the time with permanent internet connection.

Customer service can be better. I had an issue where I got charged twice for no reason. I did get my money back after a lot of back and forth emails. I've seen that this happened to a few people before.

Madelaine
Professor in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

great program, easy to use, highly recommended

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Highly recommended by various colleagues, I use this for both my personal business and at work

Can't really say anything negative, it's a great program

Andy
VP Marketing in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations

Kommentare: These terrible business practices have led me to leave a review about this to hopefully help protect other buyers. Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created. It's shocking in this day and age a company like Malwarebytes would treat customers like this. I am hoping someone starts a class action lawsuit against them.

It was decent protection until they stopped honouring their licences.

I purchased a 3 PC licence lifetime licence from one of their approved resellers which worked for three years and then suddenly they removed two of the licences in June 2019. They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them. I did contact the vendor and they said that Malwarebytes is not honouring those licences and they are ignoring requests for information. The reseller also offered me a free 1 year licence to make up for it, even though Malwarebytes is pulling this stunt. I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

Sam
IT Systems Admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review

Kommentare: Malwarebytes has saved me on multiple different occasions. Best anti-malware in the industry!

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is simply the best anti-malware around. It has never failed me in being able to quickly and effectively eliminate and stop any threats that Malware has posed to my systems.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the really the best, however from time to time I have had issues with the installations but I have always been able to resolve them quickly.

Greg
Greg
National Sales Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best program I have found to protect my data.

Kommentare: Great program, easy to install, use and keep updated.
If you are looking for a solid virus prevention program this is it.

I have used Malwarebytes for over 4 years and I have had no issues with viruses.

No real cons, other than the monthly bill.

Nelson
Nelson
Sotfware Engenier in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the most advanced cybersecurity tools

Kommentare: A good cybersecurity tool that is more geared towards browsing efficiencies and malware executions

A tool that constantly makes updates to your system, allowing you to ensure a safe working system, unlike others, protection systems are always updated since it understands that malware is constantly changing and this can be a risk for the organization, for what I consider that the tool is quite intuitive and safe<

It protects the organization in an automated way. It is not a system that requires constant manual updates, but on the contrary, the tool protects against attacks and learns from them to be much more secure, allowing those who work in the cloud to navigate and carry out their tasks without setbacks

aka
aka
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes can really bite each malware

Kommentare: I am very Positive with this tool, we found a malware few days back and malware bytes got rid of it asap. Go for it. Your team will love it.

Malwarebytes Anti Malware is a cool and easy to use anti-malware too in the market. It has never disappointed my expectations. As always it can very quickly and extremly get rid of all threats that a Malware can have on my system.

As of now, i do not have any cons. My teamis really happy to have it. The performance of the PC slows down sometimes but having a Malwarebytes scanner tool along with an antivirus is all that we need.

Luke
Luke
Educator - Author in Zypern
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best malware out there

Kommentare: Perfect.

Does everything it promises. Easy to set up, easier to learn. I feel carefree knowing it's running on the ministry's computers.

Can't really spot anything worth mentioning as a negative. Not expensive, doesn't crash, always works.

Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Free Version is the Best

I use the free version of Malwarebytes for my personal computer and it has taken care of me well

I wish the software didn't constantly show me the pros of the paid version

Roy
Staff Physician
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have used MalwareBytes for at least 7 years and the last two years I have had to have support send me a patch to get the renewal to download.

Kommentare: It used to be a good program but the company has left the same problems untreated for the last two years. It takes a long time to download it since I had to request patches from the company. I will never use it again, it is too frustrating.

It does block some sites in real time so that I can close them right away. It scans quickly. It has a lot of options as to what I want scanned.

Whenever I downloaded MalwareBytes Exploit, my computer would not start normally. I had to start it in Safe Mode and remove antiexploit.

Alexander
Accounting Intern in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes is cheap and easy to use

Kommentare: This is the best cheap option out there, hands down!

- Free version available - Very easy to use - Free 2 week trial for premium version - Ability to quarantine files that can't be deleted - Real-time protection - Scheduled notifications and update schedules

- Free version doesn't have real-time protection - There are better options for larger companies or companies with frequently transmitted, highly sensitive information

Derek
System Administrator
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

System Administrator

Easily implemented in our environment and easy to use. Functions great at filtering out the unwanted non-sense.

Sometimes too good at filtering and kicks out necessary applications and sites. No other cons for this software as it does what it is supposed to.

Brian
Systems Admin
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MalwareBytes Enterprise

Kommentare: MalwareBytes Enterprise is a great piece of software to add to your environment for protection

we use MalwareBytes Enterprise here and it is great. Each server checks in and you get a single pane of glass to review any threats on machines across the company.

Steve
Sales Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our IT guy installed it on my laptop

Ran in the background. Never affected the performance of my laptop. Never got any viruses or malware.

I don't really know what it did or did not do for me. It ran in the background and never reported anything to me.

Ron
Systems Administrator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finds things other Antiviruses just don't

Real time monitoring keeps users safe while browsing. I haven't had a single PC using this software catch a virus. On the PCs that don't have Malwarebytes as anti-virus I always use Malwarebytes to clean up the mess. Best antivirus out there.

I honestly can't think of anything wrong with this program. I know I'm supposed to find SOMETHING, but I honestly can't.

Matthew
CTO in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great desktop & web security features

Kommentare: Very easy & logical to use.

- Website protection (active, while browsing) - Set it & forget it features, such as recurring scans - Scans are quick & effective to run

- The software is quite pricey - Sometimes the web protection flags websites incorrectly, which can be annoying as you need to add them to your exception list

Kay
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The only antivirus I fully trust

So reliable. Great price. I really don't worry about viruses at all anymore.

None. I really think this is fully functional.

Jake
IT Support Analyst in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended

Highly recommend Malwarebytes. It's pretty affordable and is a good companion to Windows Defender. A great first line of defense for website.

It's not as strong an anti-virus as some others. I've had instances where viruses were not detected by Malware bytes vs Mcafee

Andrew
VP Engineering in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keep your computer SAFE

Kommentare: Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe.

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe and clean from dangerous malware and other damaging software. 5 Stars

Sweeps for files and will alert you to the presence of harmful files, but may not remove or clean them depending on your version.

Francisco
Electrician in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Keeps all my equipment's safe and protected.

A bit heavy.

Cassie
Engineer in Kanada
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A critical tool in this day and age

With so many potential threats on the internet today, I am reassured knowing that my system and personal information is protect with Malwarebytes installed on my computer.

There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you want more than the basic malware protection (such as website monitoring and ransomware protection), you need to get the personal subscription at a minimum.

Rimi
Architectural Designer in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent option for smaller businesses, but lacks the higher quality support and the more reliable functionality of alternative protection software

Kommentare: Decided to stick to our main name brand antivirus provider as we found the extensive support we had been used to and renewal options faired much better than switching to an almost entirely new system.

Business packages option are decent, and price point is fine especially with added options of onsite installation and server management upkeep, feature set is also comparable to other brands of antivirus software but not as extensive from our experience.

Support was an issue at times, although no major issues at the time of writing with the threat detection aspects, but we had only been trailing the software before considering making a switch from our in house previous brand of protection.

Jasper
Organisator in Niederlande
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Anti-Malware for Business

Great anti-virus software, i've had a lot of experience with Malwarebytes before, and when i started using this program, i definetely wasn't dissapointed

Custommer Support might not be the fastest with responding to e-mails, but they do always come through with the right solution to your porblem

Krystofer
Systems Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great background solution

The database is regularly updated and catches most everything. It is fairly easy to use for a variety of users (from high technical skills to low technical skills).

Minimal if any complaints about this product. If anything, the only semi-concerning item is that it can be fairly easy for the end user to abort the scan and not update the database.