Malwarebytes for Teams Erfahrungen

Über Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes for Teams schützt vor Malware, Ransomware, Viren, Hackern und anderen etablierten und neuen Cyberbedrohungen.

Erfahre mehr über Malwarebytes for Teams

It really does a deep scan and removes a lot of garbage generated just by browsing the web. It really improves the performance of the computer once it clean everything.

Anyone with a bit of a brain could see Malwarebytes was ransomware. Pay the money and get it fixed or suffer the consequences.

Bewertungen zu Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes for Teams hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 158 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Malwarebytes for Teams bereits verwendet?

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reliable for preventing malware

The are not much to be configure or setting up in order to make the software up and running. The scanning process is quite fast even when they are scanning my 1TB storage device and i believe it is more fast that my previous anti-malware software. I also can schedule ahead for the time that i want the software to start scanning, so it won't interfere with my work.

The paid subscription plan for a team is not flexible enough, as it did not cater for a medium size organization. It has a good price plan for a larger group and small sized group, but not for a organization that are betwixt and between the two category.

Erich-Hein
Administrator in Südafrika
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Very good internet security

Kommentare: It's perfect for my needs. I've never had any issues with the software itself in terms of security. I was recommended to use this software in my business but now I also use it in my personal capacity.

With just the free version alone you can do a full scan of computers for any malicious software and the paid version offers much more. It scan in the background without you even noticing. The computers don't "lag" when it's performing updates or scanning. Internet safety is a big deal these days and you can't go without some sort of protection on the internet. It blocks suspicious sites, password safety and keeps my computers safe since they are running 99% of the time with permanent internet connection.

Customer service can be better. I had an issue where I got charged twice for no reason. I did get my money back after a lot of back and forth emails. I've seen that this happened to a few people before.

Andy
VP Marketing in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations

Kommentare: These terrible business practices have led me to leave a review about this to hopefully help protect other buyers. Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created. It's shocking in this day and age a company like Malwarebytes would treat customers like this. I am hoping someone starts a class action lawsuit against them.

It was decent protection until they stopped honouring their licences.

I purchased a 3 PC licence lifetime licence from one of their approved resellers which worked for three years and then suddenly they removed two of the licences in June 2019. They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them. I did contact the vendor and they said that Malwarebytes is not honouring those licences and they are ignoring requests for information. The reseller also offered me a free 1 year licence to make up for it, even though Malwarebytes is pulling this stunt. I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

Greg
Greg
National Sales Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best program I have found to protect my data.

Kommentare: Great program, easy to install, use and keep updated.
If you are looking for a solid virus prevention program this is it.

I have used Malwarebytes for over 4 years and I have had no issues with viruses.

No real cons, other than the monthly bill.

Sam
IT Systems Admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review

Kommentare: Malwarebytes has saved me on multiple different occasions. Best anti-malware in the industry!

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is simply the best anti-malware around. It has never failed me in being able to quickly and effectively eliminate and stop any threats that Malware has posed to my systems.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the really the best, however from time to time I have had issues with the installations but I have always been able to resolve them quickly.

Nelson
Nelson
Sotfware Engenier in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the most advanced cybersecurity tools

Kommentare: A good cybersecurity tool that is more geared towards browsing efficiencies and malware executions

A tool that constantly makes updates to your system, allowing you to ensure a safe working system, unlike others, protection systems are always updated since it understands that malware is constantly changing and this can be a risk for the organization, for what I consider that the tool is quite intuitive and safe<

It protects the organization in an automated way. It is not a system that requires constant manual updates, but on the contrary, the tool protects against attacks and learns from them to be much more secure, allowing those who work in the cloud to navigate and carry out their tasks without setbacks

aka
aka
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes can really bite each malware

Kommentare: I am very Positive with this tool, we found a malware few days back and malware bytes got rid of it asap. Go for it. Your team will love it.

Malwarebytes Anti Malware is a cool and easy to use anti-malware too in the market. It has never disappointed my expectations. As always it can very quickly and extremly get rid of all threats that a Malware can have on my system.

As of now, i do not have any cons. My teamis really happy to have it. The performance of the PC slows down sometimes but having a Malwarebytes scanner tool along with an antivirus is all that we need.

Dominic
CSR in Trinidad und Tobago
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Malware prevention tool

Malware becomes very annoying with their popups, this application ensures you're browsing freely without any worry as it constantly scans for threats

The antivirus portion of the application can be improved.

Brandy
owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great

Kommentare: It provides computers with protection from viruses and malware.

I love that you can scan and it will delete any unwanted software

The best feature are premium, free version is limited to basic scans, deleting unwanted software.

Marco
Lawyer in Italien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Effective and non-invasive

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I open it, press the button and wait a few minutes for it to finish analyzing the PC. It works good.

It scans your PC quite quickly for viruses and malware based on an internal, updatable database.

I don't like that when you install it it sets the PC to start automatically. Also, the free version expires and then it is no longer possible to use the program. It would have been preferable if it continued to work offering reduced functionality.

Roy
Staff Physician in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have used MalwareBytes for at least 7 years and the last two years I have had to have support send me a patch to get the renewal to download.

Kommentare: It used to be a good program but the company has left the same problems untreated for the last two years. It takes a long time to download it since I had to request patches from the company. I will never use it again, it is too frustrating.

It does block some sites in real time so that I can close them right away. It scans quickly. It has a lot of options as to what I want scanned.

Whenever I downloaded MalwareBytes Exploit, my computer would not start normally. I had to start it in Safe Mode and remove antiexploit.

Dara
Financial Administraotr in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love it!

What do I like most about this software? IT WORKS! Its also not obtrusive. I don't have to click on pop-up windows every day asking me to either upgrade the service, or scan my pc. It does what it does and I don't have to worry about it.

Nothing. It works great and we've had no issues.

Nilesh
Founder in Sri Lanka
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best out there, but a good one

Easy to use. Cheaper than some of similar software.Light weight. Good value for the money. It can protect you from almost any malware currently out there.

Well there are better products when comparing with others. Confusing to new users and. Not very attractive.

Jason
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No viruses yet

Super easy to install and use Runs quickly in the background and doesn't seem to hinder the performance of my laptop

I haven't had anything negative to report about this software yet. So far it has detected and prevented viruses as advertised.

Steven
solo in
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent protection

Kommentare: This is well designed and very easy to use even for a non technical person! I have thought long and hard and can't chime up with any substantive downside

Easy to use... Works in the background to keep you safe. Finds viruses before they can attack and quarantines them!

Angelo
Project Manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Very easy to install and very simple to use. Has kept my computer virus free for years. Would highly recommend.

Really not much to complain about. Definitions are kept current and the program works exactly as intended.

susan
Accounting in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes gets rid of stuff your anti virus software misses

Detects and eliminates known viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware, and spyware in real time to ensure datasecurity and network integrity. Also helps protect against malicious websites that can download hidden items that can harm your computer and make your system an easy target to hackers.

Only protects against KNOWN viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, adware, worms, etc. If the item attacking your computer is something new or not well known yet, it provides no protection

Carole
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peace of Mind

Kommentare: Positive, it found malware and got rid of it, which is why I purchased it knowing it was the extra protection I needed.

I had a computer problem over the summer and hired an IT company to remote in to look around. They downloaded Malwarebytes and did a scan, and found malware! They told me they use it regularly and recommended I purchase it. I decided to wait and let the free trial expire. A few months later I had another problem with my computer and hired the same company, who once again downloaded a free version of Malwarebytes. This time they did not find any malware but I decided to go ahead and keep it, and it gives me peace of mind every day when I look at the log and see it scanned my system and found no issues.

I haven't used it enough to find this out, so far so good.

Justin
service coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keep your Teams Cyber Security Safe

Malware Bytes is a useful way to make sure you and your office are protected from malware and other attacks.

If you are using the free version there are constant pop us alerting you to pay for more advanced protection which can be frustrating at times.

Andrew
VP Engineering in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keep your computer SAFE

Kommentare: Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe.

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe and clean from dangerous malware and other damaging software. 5 Stars

Sweeps for files and will alert you to the presence of harmful files, but may not remove or clean them depending on your version.

Francisco
Electrician in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Keeps all my equipment's safe and protected.

A bit heavy.

Cassie
Engineer in Kanada
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A critical tool in this day and age

With so many potential threats on the internet today, I am reassured knowing that my system and personal information is protect with Malwarebytes installed on my computer.

There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you want more than the basic malware protection (such as website monitoring and ransomware protection), you need to get the personal subscription at a minimum.

Jorge
IT Manager in Mexiko
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes anti-malware

Kommentare: it is a really good software just make sure your computers has enough resources.

it really does a deep scan and removes a lot of garbage generated just by browsing the web. it really improves the performance of the computer once it clean everything

it takes a long time to do the scan and it affects the performance of the computer, it consumes a lot of resources.

Scott
Purchasing Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Free option for Malware Protection

Reliable software that has all the options I need to supliment our companies anti-virus software. If i need to run a quick scan, this is my go to. Easy to use and reliable!

none that i can think of, really. We use the free option, what can you really get for free? If anything its worth testing out to see what you think for yourself.

Krystofer
Systems Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great background solution

The database is regularly updated and catches most everything. It is fairly easy to use for a variety of users (from high technical skills to low technical skills).

Minimal if any complaints about this product. If anything, the only semi-concerning item is that it can be fairly easy for the end user to abort the scan and not update the database.