Über MBizCard

MBizCard is THE Mobile Business Card. Its feature set allows for easy sharing, connecting, lead generation, and relationship building.

Erfahre mehr über MBizCard

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MBizCard bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chris T.
chiropractic physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Digital business card

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Getting referrals and google reviews it makes it easy to get.

I use my digital business card for referrals and for getting into potential patients contact lists, it is quick and easy and the information is correct in their phone. my card has all the latest technology, a QR code, Links to my site or another site if I want, I can capture video reviews for my website or yelp and send them to google for google reviews with a single click, I can also change my deets when I need to or the background if I want . I include it on all my email correspondence or I can put it in texts asking for testimonials . It makes it easy for those less technically savvy. For such a small investment it has a huge payoff and I totally recommend that you get it and use it, then use it often.

I really don't have any. It is a solid and versatile product.

Jerilyn M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Why a mobile business card makes sense!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am ver pleased to have the mbizcard it serves as my website and meet marketing needs.

Automation Website functionality Design

Programming can sometimes be challenging

Consultant in Indien

It make your business card more professional and easy to share

Kommentare: Overall I like it very much as it make business look more professional and you can easily share with anyone without meeting them in person. It is easy to access.

You can share your business card with full details without wasting any paper. It is easy to share and have all the required details in easy format so everyone will understand this. For sales people it is very useful as you can share it from anywhere. It make you more professional.

This is very good but if possible you can make it easy to edit on mobile.

Ross F.
Evangelist in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GoNonACA uses MBIZCard

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great people, positive response to all inquiries

Clean, easy use, impresses prospects and clients

It does everything I need it to. Integrates well with other apps.

Tina H.
Consultant in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Review

It's easy to send out. It makes me look very professional. Love that it links to all of mine connections. Love the support system from the company too.

I'm so new to this, I don't know what is messing. Not to mention I'm not tech savvy. So that's why I'm liking all of this.