Filtern nach:

Über Brandly

The #1 online portal to manage and print business cards for teams of all sizes. Free account, unlimited designs, free shipping & more.

Erfahre mehr über Brandly

Cara P.
Co-Owner in USA

Best Customer Service + Great Product!

Kommentare: I loved working with them to order our business cards and will definitely do so in the future!

It was so easy to get the order placed and the quality of our cards were excellent. Everything shipped on time and their customer service was some of the best in the industry!

Nothing, it was so simple and easy to use.

Rachel B.
Customer Experience Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome team to work with!

Kommentare: Best customer service I've ever had. From the research and discovery phase, to roll out and implementation, our Brandly Account Manager and team have been there every step of the way. Fast response times and great quality for every order.

It's so easy to use! Easy to create your business cards, edit them, and order them.

No cons! It's just that great of a tool.

Samuel P.
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding service and quality

5 letzten Monat Neu

Outstanding service and quality finished product. Their Production Coordinator was a tremendous help in getting the layout right and the business cards came out perfectly. I would happily recommend their products to my friends and will personally use them again in the future.

N/a

Aryn B.
Lead Onboarding Specialist in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing and searching orders STINK

The quality control and customer service is great.

The reality is searching orders for our company on your website is an epic flop. It takes so long for your records to index and now more often than not the index times out. I can't even use the reorder feature because it takes so long to load our orders I could have order 5-6 individual orders while waiting.

Antwort von Brandly

vor 10 Monaten

Aryn, we appreciate your constructive feedback! As you're aware, after your request we've released a series of updates to improve the orders page. The loading speed and overall performance have increased drastically. Thank's again!

Brandi M.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Brandly

We like that it is easy to use and navigate.

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Hayley B.
Marketing Brand Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Saves Me Hours of Work!

Kommentare: When searching for a solution for managing business cards, I could not have created a better tool! Brandly is perfect for every brand manager or HR manager out there who is in charge of making business cards. Especially, if you tend to hire many people at once. We acquire companies at least once a quarter, which means we have a flood of business cards come in. Creating the card isn't the hard part, it's organizing the information, shipping them all out individually, and reconfirming the information is correct. It's a nightmare! With Brandly, the only time it takes me more than 1 minute to approve a card is when someone does something wrong. Even then it's only 10 minutes max.

It is simple to use for administrators and users of all ages. It aligns with the user experience people are used to nowadays - follow this link, enter your information in, make adjustments, and send it to be approved by the admin. The customer support is quick and always gets you what you need. The quality of the cards also surprised me; high-quality cards are sometimes hard to come by. Can Brandly expand to do other marketing materials? I'd love if I could create flyers where people could edit some areas of the flyer and have them printed through Brandly. We have that problem right now and adobe acrobat isn't a great solution because the approval and printing isn't as seamless.

I think the feature where people's information is automatically entered into the card should be an automatic or an easy to add feature for the admins. It's critical in getting people to actually create the card.

Brenda R.
Sales Administrative Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Customer Service

Kommentare: Brandly has great customer service. Their team goes out of their way to assist you and keeps you informed. I enjoy working with them.

Once I understood how to make the change ; it was easy to change the name.

It was difficult to make a change when I had to order a business cards for someone else. I had to put in my informaiton and figure out how to change the buisness card to my boss's name. The cards were for her. I recieved assistance from Brandly and they make it work.

Gabriel V.
VP Business Development in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience!

User-friendly and a great idea! the platform is easy to use and makes it very useful to create business cards.

No complaints. We think it is a good product that just needs the world to come back after COVID-19.

Mark H.
Group Manager, Product & Brand in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform & Service!

Kommentare: Great, prompt customer service!

Ease of use and customization of access! It’s even able to lock down certain fields for standard users to order, based on a pre-defined and tailored template.

It could be a little more modern looking of a platform, but overall it’s all good.

Cynthia L.
HR Administrative Assistant in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback from user on Brandly's business card product

Kommentare: Has been fine. I am very pleased with our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great to work with; he is very timely in responding to my questions, whether I call or email him. He is patient and very helpful. Great customer service!

Haven't been using the software for very long. Easy to edit for changes. Like that you can pull up a previous order and simply reorder or make any changes.

Some of our employees have a photo on their business cards. When I pull up a previous order, I would like the photo to show up and not have to be reinserted each time I order.

Cathy L.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Tiefbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Business Card Vendor

Kommentare: We've reduced our costs by using Brandly. Plus, it's more efficient!

Love that this allows contactless ordering and shipping is free to employees directly. Also, like that all orders are stored so it's easy to reorder

I cannot think of anything offhand......

Moshe P.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding service

Kommentare: It was great working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he was clear and set expectations. He is a great business development guy and I would use any product that he recommended.

Easy to use, clear instructions, and simple implementation.

Want more scale and the ability to print on more than just business cards.

Kevin W.
Graphic Designer in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quality cards, competitive price

Kommentare: Great customer service! Timely. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Couldn't be easier to work with. Would highly recommend.

It's easy and intuitive. Storing multiple designs for the front and back of our business cards was very helpful.

Nothing to really note here. We had a couple minor technical speed bumps during the proofing process, but were able to get the job done without issue.

Dave R.
Marketing in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

outstanding customer service

I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his responsiveness and willingness to get our account setup in a way that would be best for us has been fantastic. We've had multiple back and forths on small tweaks and he's always been accommodating. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Looking to add user instructions on the design page.