Über DoorLoop

Martin-Luther-King-Verkauf: Erhalte 50 % Rabatt auf deine ersten zwei Monate mit unbegrenztem Support.

Erfahre mehr über DoorLoop

This software has the best customer service than any other PMS I’ve worked with.

Text message tracking would allow the software to streamline the eviction court preparation process.

Bewertungen zu DoorLoop

4,9

DoorLoop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 568 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DoorLoop bereits verwendet?

Todd
Todd
Managing Broker in USA

User Friendly

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

User Friendly. DoorLoop adds features regularly Tenant Portal. Vendor Portal.

None at this time. I enjoy their continued adding features

Daniel

New to DoorLoop & love so far

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far 4.5 out of 5. Some hiccups on the set up process (processing limits for receiving and sending funds was EXTREMELY low) and took days to get resolved. I don't like the 3rd party processing partner so far as they are hard to get ahold of to address any issues. I have used Stripe in the past and much easier.

The set up process was helpful as there are some onboarding calls and demos to watch. The extensive reporting/features really help automate the workflow and efficiency of the bookkeeping

The lack of direct phone service when there are customer support issues. Submitted tickets to request a callback and then not getting one is very frustrating. I was 99% sure phone support would have included a direct phone number to the service center, but the online support can take hours to get a response. Also the payment processing time is slow. There needs to be an option for expedited funds if there already isn't one. I am new

Joey
Joey
Admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Forces you to talk to "Customer Success Team" to cancel account. Charges you after anyway

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Site was fine. Lacked the specific features I needed, so I cancelled.

Billing practices and not being able to cancel your account with a button.

Lynne
Property Manager Owner in USA

One Year of DoorLoop

Kommentare: The whole staff has been very pleasant to work with. Having a personal training person has been very appreciated. He has checked on my progress, kept in contact with me and made sure that the transition to DoorLoop went smoothly.
I have enjoyed the webinars that I have been able to attend. The information was very helpful.
I would recommend DoorLoop to any property owner or manager.

I have worked with DoorLoop for a year now. I have learned a lot from this program. It keeps excellent track of all of the rents, payments and financials for me. It has eased the management of my rentals. All the updates they have done over the last year have made the whole programs even more efficient.

Very few things that I don't like. I wish units would be separated on the owner monthly report, for ease of identification.

Antwort von DoorLoop

vor 3 Monaten

Lynne, Thank you so much for leaving a review, we know that you're busy and your kind words mean so much to us. We'll continue improving the system, and make sure that the product team hears about your request on how we could make DoorLoop even better!

Dustin
Owner and Manager in USA

Perfect Property Management Solution if you love Automation

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, it's been a game-changer for me. As a one-employee company that relies on contractors to subcontract work to, it feels like DoorLoop is handling a lot of the "back office" work while I can make sure that the key functions are being done to move the business forward.

The reason I chose DoorLoop is that it was one of the ONLY solutions that had Zapier integrations. For property managers, Zapier is a must have automation tool, but unfortunately many other tools on the market for managing rentals don't support it. This was the primary reason I chose DoorLoop, but so many other surprises have come along with it, such as the customizable website and tenant portals to continue to grow our companies barnd.

The price is higher than other products I was using previously, but honestly, the automations and the value have made it worth it. Still, it may not be great for some folks with only 1 - 2 properties. For those managers with more who are looking for a scalable solution, this is your best bet.

Brian

DoorLoop Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

DoorLoop provides a wide array of utilities for property managers. Tenants can apply online, pay online, and be screened via TransUnion. The system tracks payments in and out and owners can jump on their own portal and run their own reports at any time. If someone comes into the office and pays with a check, I can immediately enter the payment in on the cellphone app and submit a picture of the check as part of the record of the payment. The system will also automatically email the tenant that the check was received. There are settings to send reminders to tenants when rent is due or if they are late to help reduce forgetfulness. They are always updating the system to add new features. DoorLoop has howto guides and videos to walk you through how to do anything. But if there is still an issue, their customer service people are very responsive by immediately getting on an online chat or getting on a Zoom call to help you.

There are a few features I would like to have added. I have mentioned a few to DoorLoop who has stated they are working on a few of them. That is one thing I have noticed is that they are always improving the program and adding more features so that in time I am getting more of what I want.

jacob
ceo in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ACH TAKES 7 DAYS TO POST

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Door Loop has the ACH deposits going to their corporate accounts where they earn interest on them and take their sweet time to forward the funds to your account. Looks like they're taking on average 7 days from the day the tenant pays before you receive funds. Nobody told me about that when I signed up. I could just get checks and get the funds quicker than using their ACH scam.

Door Loop is very intuitive software. It was easy to set up and had videos readily available to learn almost every detail for setup.

Miles
Property Manager-in-Charge in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I'm loving DoorLoop!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

There is a lot to list as to why I genuinely suggest DoorLoop to fellow property managers. For one, ease of access and design. In the property management world there is a lot of complexity. DoorLoop solves this by their minimalistic design but in depth features. The customer success extremely fast and always there to answer questions and troubleshoot. I can't say one bad thing about anyone that I have interacted with. Please don't change this because people make companies great and if you veer away from this, it will affect your bottom line! I've seen it happen countless times.

I know its coming, and I can't wait, but inspections. It is VERY important as a property manager to be able to conduct inspections of our properties. Right now i am using a third party app to do so which isn't ideal. I will be very excited once it releases! Also, from previous experience in competitive property management software, its important to be able to attach bills and expenses to tasks and maintenance requests. As of now I can only reference them between each other in the notes section, being able to see bills and expenses live in maintenance tasks or orders would be amazing!

Heidi
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Property Management Software out there!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its great. I have used other software programs in the past and nothing compares. I give them 9/10! I see my business using DoorLoop for a very long time!

Everything! But I would have to say that the immediate online help center has been huge for me being new to this program. But also the overall ease of use and super friendly interface. Another major perk is the owner and tenant portals that your clients have 24/7 access to all their financials, rent payments, and maintenance needs.

I wish they could update or switch their outgoing payment processor. I do not like checkbook.io and how outdated it feels and looks. Also the processing time with them is too slow. I just end up transferring rents from my business bank account instead. Its an extra step for me, but I can get my clients/home owners paid way faster

Spencer
Managing Member in USA

Doorloop is great!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would give Doorloop a 10/10. Great customer service and a great product. It has been essential for growing my business and streamlining processes.

Doorloop hs fantastic customer service. I can accomplish everything I need in Doorloop but when I run into a question or roadblock, it is easy to get an answer and get back up in running in a matter of minutes.

I was sad that there are no graphs or charts to show expense trends, NOI trends, revenue trends, etc. It would be nice to have a graph feature where you could easily see NOI by month and make sure you are trending in the right direction. I realize I can export to excel and create a graph but that is cumbersome.

Evan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Property Management is hard. DoorLoop makes it easy.

Kommentare: Before DoorLoop, our property management was done entirely manually for decades, with a mix of digital and physical data, so ease of onboarding and flexibility in the system to work with our long-established methods outside of a structured platform. The platform is robust enough for our needs, but not so deep that it is overwhelming. DoorLoop has brought organization to the chaos of physical files, out-of-date spreadsheets, leases old and new, checks, etc. An intuitive interface, and ease of onboarding for our team and tenants were key, as was top-notch support. And as previously mentioned the steady roll-out of new features and improvements is a joy. We could not be happier with our decision to adopt DoorLoop into our business.

I can't imagine running my business without DoorLoop - it is my second brain, keeping tabs on the minutia of my property data, leases, finances, and so much more. The interface is extremely intuitive and easy to set up, and hit the ground running in a matter of days. I'm impatient, so set up most of my properties before ever reaching out to support, but wish I would have waited for the excellent onboarding process, which is very hands-on and supportive. Overall, support is excellent and always there to help, they respond quickly, are knowledgeable about the product, and take ownership. Finance/accounting in the platform is heavily modeled after Quickbooks, which made that part of the transition very easy. New features are always being added, workflows streamlined, and minor annoyances fixed. I could not be happier with our decision to adopt this platform.

There is still some daylight between DoorLoop and a full-featured accounting platform like Quickbooks. Transaction importing and categorization have some room for improvement, ie: auto-detecting reoccurring transactions, Plaid bank connection stability, and the ability to manually import transactions when necessary. Bills and expenses function entirely differently from each other, which can be confusing at first. Pro tip: just use expenses. My holy grail feature would be the ability to import invoices and automatically generate a bill or expense, or at the very least populate the vendor, invoice number, amounts, etc. This would save me hours every week. I've needed support to step in a handful of times with payment processing, but they have always resolved any issues I've had. Reporting can be frustrating, especially coming from Quickbooks, with no ability to create and save custom reports and limitations in how you can cross-report data and accounts. The default reports are fine and ultimately get the job done, but I would love to see this area improved.The help/support database is constantly being updated but often, the only way to find an answer to your question is through support chat, which, again, is always excellent. I would love to see the introduction of a user forum to share tips, tricks, and hacks for common problems that the support team may not have gotten around to writing an article about yet.

Sarah
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful system and consistently improving!

Kommentare: I pretty much when into detail of all my main concerns and what i enjoy. I do appreciate all the support which a lot of companies lack. All are very friendly and knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will find it and not just throw random answers.

-I love the easability, tenant portal and newest owner portal. -Tenant portal I do love the announcements and how I can see if tenant has viewed or not.-I love the chat feature to easily get answers and videos available throughout so anyone can easily hop on and learn the software

-I wish there was owner portal announcement option-I would like to have the option when paying out owner distributions to be able to change the default, as of now until their accounting gets into the business aspect I have to manually change each, default is currently epay-processing payments, i really would like to be able to have security deposits to be able to into a separate account automatically, we have to transfer this into the right account each time it also has to be changed in doorloop to reflect the correct account. feedback from support was to just transfer once we receive it or request a check. -the ability to use the lease - esignatures, create lease templates, would be something i would like to utilize in the future but right now it is challenging so we are using "Dotloop" for all our esignatures needed.

Rebekah
Chief Administrative Officer in USA

Door Loop is a One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Our overall experience with DoorLoop is wonderful.

First of all, we love that DoorLoop is a cloud base system so we can log onto it using various way, from our phones to a desktop computer and see everything in real time. We also like how customizable it is and that we don't have multiple programs to keep track of everything. This program tracks it all! Not only can we keep track of rents, but also look at maintenance requests that still need to be completed. It helps us stay organized and productive.

Bank reconciliations could be improved. If I am in the middle of a bank reconciliation but need to toggle to another area, when I come back, I have to start all over again. Sure the boxes of cleared transactions may be checked, but it would be helpful if there was an option to save so when coming back to it, I could just click on the partially reconciled statement. We have 5 portfolios and I wish we had the option to assign a cost just to the portfolio instead of a certain property. (Currently, we created "dummy" properties and assign costs to those, but those add cost to the program, since we are charged by each door we have.)

Jess
PM in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use and Navigate

What I enjoy most about DoorLoop is the clean, easy to use software. I made the switch from another platform and DoorLoop has all the same features but in an easier to use application that looks clean and is simple to navigate. The flexible pricing options are wonderful as well, it made it great for when I was just starting out I could have a great software without paying a high monthly rate for one or two doors.

I haven't found anything at the moment that I don't like or would change with DoorLoop

Kevin
Principal in USA

Door Loop review at 6 months

Kommentare: Very positive experience. Lining up the on-line rental payments has been a big plus & time saver.

The support has been terrific. Anticipated a learning curve after so many years of QB - but most features intuitive and help always there. I also like the flexibility & how the company listens to users and makes adjustments. I have recommended slight changes in features & they actually updated with those changes installed.

Nothing i really 'like least' - there seems to be a bit more of a learning curve - but program does more & it just takes time to understand all the features & steps to get to where you want

Andrew
C.O.O. in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazing company with a stellar team!

Kommentare: Doorloop has streamlined our daily workflow in many ways. The best part of working with Doorloop is the customer service. STELLAR!

It comes down to service. Our previous provider lacked quality customer service. Doorloop is a breath of fresh air. They truly go out of their way to make this product the best it can be and to assist in training. The ENTIRE team is amazing. Special kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who consistently overcome hurdles we have faced and make this product perfect for our organization. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes is clear on a daily basis that his job doesn't stop with sales, he has become like a friend and he goes out of his way to be helpful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best, always sticks to his promises and figures out new ways to impress us on a daily basis!

Onboarding with a new software after 8 years with our previous company was tough, but Doorloop went above and beyond to walk us through every step and make it so much easier.

Larry

Doorloop rental management software

Kommentare: I can't say enough about how good the support has been! I've never had an issue getting an answer or solving a problem using the chat system. During the day response is usually almost immediate!

The ability to track our leases and the Tenant Portal are the most important features for our business. It was an easy transition to incorporate it into our business processes once we got past the learning curve. Support is fantastic since we are able to get answers to questions or difficulties almost immediately at any time via their online chat system.

There is a learning curve up front, but once we got used to it the product is easy to use. Some of the complexity is due to the extensive feature set.

Matt

Best Property Management Software

Kommentare: Hands-down, the best part about doorloop is their customer service. I’ve done a few zoom calls or emails with numerous people at their company, and every single one is polite and professional.

After a small learning curve implementing, this software has been very easy. I love that my tenants can go online to see their current balance, and pay automatically.

I wish there was a way to be able to view in one area who has paid their rent versus unpaid.

Antwort von DoorLoop

vor 8 Monaten

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedback about DoorLoop! It's fantastic to know that our software's ease of use and integrated features have made your property management tasks more efficient. Thank you for choosing DoorLoop, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

Christine
Bookkeeper in USA

Pros out weigh the Cons

Kommentare: Overall experience was very pleasant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was our specific trainer. He was very patient and knowledgeable.

It is easy to make corrections/adjustments to all transactions.It is to set up a property and once the property is set-up the financial side is ready to accept transactions. [This would not be the case if you were working with only an accounting software.]Support staff is very knowledgeable and patient.

Some accounting reports aren't available [ex. 1099s, Profit & Loss Detail Report, and Balance Detail Report - if you have worked with QBO/QBD you would get these reports with out any filtering]The system requires you to associate a project to every transaction, this is difficult if you are tracking commissions, but there is a way around this]Depositing of a rent deposit can be tricky, but once you learn it, it isn't difficult.

Shai
Principal in USA

DoorLoop Has Been an Absolute Pleasure

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive overall experience. It's integration of third party api's like Box Sign, and Plaid for bank connectivity are seamless. These guys definitely outperform the larger, more expensive (and more complicated) legacy peers.

The simple and intuitive user interface makes this application very easy to onboard with very little training.

It lacked certain critical features specific to commercial real estate. However the data team is working on implementing those features, which will undoubtedly benefit commercial property operators.

Phil
Manager in USA

Love the ease of use

Kommentare: All aspects of the transition from our previous software were exceptionally smooth. We have approximately 70 units over multiple properties, the layout of the program makes accessing each simple whether it's tenant or property information.

Being able to access the database via multiple platforms whether mobile or desktop is a game changer for our office. The home page modules and the ability to set it up for each user is a big plus. We were able to get up and running much sooner than I expected with both the tech support and support within the program making the transition very smooth.

Being able to pro-rate on move-in with the ability to set the lease terms for the 1st of the month would be quite helpful

Barbara
Leasing Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Multiple features promising time management, too many to implement at once. Piecemeal learning.

Kommentare: The learning curve of what the software does, manages, tracks & reports on has been long for me. If I saw an overview from an unfamiliar outsider standpoint to a fully functional software solution to property management issues, it would have been a game changer for my learning curve. My learning took longer because I didn't know where each piece fit in to managing a property. I never felt I knew where I was in the process of beginning to end what the software does. The videos should be "Teach me to use" not just "show how to enter"

The tech support chat feature has been a wonderful help! During business hours, there is a live person to answer my questions as specific or as general as I need. They've been knowledgable and easy to communicate with. I love that I can freely make suggestions to improve the software and they are open to receiving my input. It has definitely been my favorite part of using the software!

Some of my suggestions have been to improve the onboarding tutorial articles & videos. The nature of a tutorial is to assume the audience has no idea what you're doing or why. But many times I didn't see the 'big picture' before the minute detail of entering data, so I don't understand the "why" before the "do". As a newcomer, I did not see the data being used after it was inputted, so I didn't understand how & where it showed up in practice. (Running reports, sorting by property, searching for a work order, solving an accounting issue, etc) I would like to see each tutorial article made into a video. Each video should define what the terms mean in each module & show where they show up and how each can be used, sorted, searched, and why one would need to do so. So an Intro and Summary should be added to each video/article to show how it fits into property management usage. Each video should be feature focused so that the How-To is bringing us to Using a Feature. I'd like to see "example problem" videos that show how to navigate the software to find the solution. Another aspect is that some modules require multiple clicks to "drill down" into the part that needs to be edited, creating a deeper learning curve, but I guess when the software manages so many details, it needs to be parsed into sections. This product does not work well unless it is the sole method for managing the properties. For example, entering manual payments & deposits is cumbersome!

Heather
Property Manager/Owner in USA

DoorLoop Has Lowered My Blood Pressure

Kommentare: Truly, DoorLoop has just let me breathe a sigh of relief. When life is busy on other vectors, I don't have to be checking on what day is is and who's paid what by when, or which leases are signed or renewing soon, or which insurance confirmations I have. I've always hated things like having to personally apply and insist upon late fees, and the software gives me a much more impersonal and even-handed way to enforce policies and rules across multiple tenants. I can immediately see what is or isn't wrong with a quick look at the dashboard. Now that I'm getting more comfortable with things like online signature templates and rental listings, I think it will be even easier going forward.

I went from renting out one house to managing 10 rental units in (literally, I'm not making this up) one day. And this was in addition to my Real Job of managing a small manufacturing company. It was a shocking transition and I quickly learned that I couldn't possibly keep track of 10 tenants, payments, late payments, books, etc. by myself and not lose my mind. I chose DoorLoop on the grounds of their customer service and features that simplified my fragmented life, like integrated online messaging, signatures, payments, and other tenant portal features. They also did a great job of helping me set it all up in the beginning, so my overtaxed and overstressed self didn't have to take yet more time to figure it all out from scratch. Customer service has also been great every time I've needed assistance since.

It can sometimes be a little complicated for what I need (for example, I do my main accounting in another package), but the more I get to know it, the more I realize that some of the features are things I might use later, or can easily skirt around. Basically, there's a learning curve... but I'm not sure how there ever wouldn't be with a full-featured software package. There seems to be a way I can get anything I need to do done, in a systematic and automated way... once I figure out what that is.

Alicia

My DoorLoop Review

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed my experience with DoorLoop and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new system to use

DoorLoop is amazing. I love the ease of access. I can see if a tenant needs maintenance done, if they have not paid rent yet, and when their lease is up. It also allows me to keep up with my owners and if needed go over owner's statements with them. it really does make my job a whole lot easier. The customer service is amazing and all the people are very helpful.

The only thing I think that could be updated or worded different is the search bar. A lot of my questions do not pull up in the search bar, therefore I have to message the DoorLoop team. I think that if they take all the questions that are asked of them and update the search bar it would definitely help

Alison

Property Management Software With Great Customer Service

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive. Since so many of my tenants are coming through Airbnb at the moment, I'm probably not getting $60 worth of value every month, but if more tenants come through Furnished Finder in the future, then it will be worth $60/month. The customer service is really exceptional, and DoorLoop is the best property management software I have been able to find.

DoorLoop has great customer service. From day one, they walk you through all of the setup and follow up to make sure you understand everything. They are quick to reach out to you if you have a question at any point later on. They want to hear your feedback, and will act on good ideas that you give them. My tenants find it easy to pay their rent through DoorLoop, and they receive automated invoices and receipts.

The rental application feature is a bit clunky to use, and I wish there were a way to split the cost of the TransUnion credit report fee between the applicant and our company so that we can stay within New York State guidelines. It would also be great if there were the option to save application templates that could then be applied to rental units. I would like to be able to easily see on the Dashboard the expected date that undeposited rent will be deposited into the company bank account. I would love to have a budget feature so that I could utilize all the accounting features. Also, it would be great to be able to have rent reported to the credit bureaus.