Über DoorLoop

DoorLoop is 50% off your first two months! Get a property management software with unlimited free training, support, migration & more.

Erfahre mehr über DoorLoop

This software has the best customer service than any other PMS I’ve worked with.

Bewertungen zu DoorLoop

4,9
4,9

DoorLoop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DoorLoop bereits verwendet?

Irving W.
Irving W.
Principal in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The easiest and most affordable

Definitely the ease of use. Our last software took us months to figure out, and cost a fortune for training. After a few painful years, we finally made the switch because they didn't have certain features we wanted that doorloop offered. To say the software is easy to use is an understatement. We only needed two training sessions (an hour each), and felt like we were proficient enough to get going. What took months before, not only took a matter of days. It definitely took the pain out of migration and training.

I'm still waiting for the Zapier integration to be fully connected with all the apps so we can start doing some automation with our other programs.

Kimberly S.
Principal in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The support couldn't be better!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Property management is a new adventure for us and the support we have received throughout the process has been outstanding. From the chat to video calls, I have never been disappointed or unable to get an issue addressed.

I really appreciate how intuitive the software is and that there are multiple ways to get to the same place. The way the different features connect to others allow for efficient use of both time and effort for all users. Even if they are accessing through the app. This is well thought out and designed software.

The hardest part has been vocabulary - some items a called something different than what we call them and getting that lined out was a challenge.

Owner/ Broker in USA
Quelle: GetApp

No Training on the program

2 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I called to get help on the program was not working properly. They told me I had to upgrade the account. In order to help me. Then he wrote back and told me he hasn’t heard from me and he was going to close out my account after they have already collected the money! Don’t use [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!
I have never been treated so rude from this company. I always used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he was always very helpful!

The product was easy to use when it worked right kept all the information together that was needed If it would keep the numbers correct it would have been a great program. It does not work for me. They need more training on the program and better communication.

The software did not keep the records correct and you could not delete anything unless you call someone.

Antwort von DoorLoop

vor 2 Wochen

This is clearly a fake review and we have submitted a ticket with Gartner to remove it. We always offer unlimited free support and training to anyone regardless of what plan they're on, even if they're not a paying member yet. Why would we tell a paying customer we are going to close their account if they are paying us? Nothing makes sense in this review for a reason, because it's not real.

Tami T.
Landlord in USA

We Love DoorLoop!

Kommentare: Everything that is important to us is integrated in DoorLoop and their customer service has been fantastic to get us up and running quickly.

We fired our property manager and looked for the best software solution for managing our properties. I had a long checklist because we had used Appfolio in the past… DoorLoop was the stand out best solution! It has all the functions of pricey management software at an affordable price and the customer service cannot be beat!

We are still learning the software and have not used all of the integrated functions yet. No complaints!

Marlana M.
Business Owner in USA

The Customer Service!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I cannot rave enough about the customer service through door loop. A honestly make you feel like you are their only client Go above and beyond any time I need their assistance.

This software had everything that I needed with a lot of additional features that I didn't realize I was missing.

I can't seem to find any cons to this software whatsoever. All of the features are very simple and user friendly.

Lorin A.
Director Operations in USA

Accounting Made EASY !!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: No problems that there aren't answers for. . . . still learning!

I need more time using it, but thus far, everything about the program amazes me for ease of use and logical settings.

None so far - ask me in 6 months. There isn't anything so far. . . .

Anisah W.

Love DoorLoop

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My onboarding experience has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing and very helpful with training and support. I am still learning the software, but it has been very user friendly thus far and I am excited to get all the residents using the portal and paying online!

The accounting aspects of the software is user friendly and I like the ease in imputing the resident information.

Nothing as a con found so far as I just started using the software.

Heath H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great UI and new features added frequently.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: DoorLoop has really simplified our property management, first in collection of rent, second in accounting of rent, and third in having a centralized place to manage so, so much. I was initially looking into a separate accounting system that could report by project, but DoorLoop already handles everything we need in that regard. Simple reporting for our accountant made tax time a breeze.

DoorLoop is an already great product with a very smooth, modern interface and the company keeps adding features, including some I didn't know I needed until it arrives! :-) Best of all, the support is exceptional.

The company-wide vs property-specific settings can sometimes get confusing because there are so many options. Also, a few features are hidden gems that take some effort to ferret out. The support is fantastic, and they sometimes reply after hours, but posted support hours are limited, especially for people on the other side of the country.

Todd S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Saving Money From Paying a Leasing Agent

5 letzten Monat Neu

I am in the middle of scaling my operation and I would have had to pay a leasing agent to get as big as I am now. I saved the 10% of rent and paid DoorLoop. It maybe 100 doors before I really need an agent because it is so streamlined with DoorLoop. I do not have to pay a leasing agent to collect money, create reports, handle maintenance requests, and provide an accounting.

You have to keep DoorLoop updated. There are Tenants that just refuse to participate or forgets to use the software and instead still text or call me about problems. I would like a more streamlined Quickbooks integration.

Jennifer D.

2 month review

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has saved me lots of time keeping track of rent payments. Who owes what and who is current. I also love that it reminds me when leases are coming due.

I love how easy this software is to use. If I don't know how to do something the online knowledge library is very convenient.

My only complaint about the software is that you cannot break down expenses by each individual apartments, only by main property.

Izhak M.
Izhak M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible reporting and robust accounting

5 letztes Jahr

I have known many of the founders for several years and they have an impressive record of successful ventures, so I was lucky enough to get invited for an early access trial. So far I've found it to be incredibly intuitive, easy to use and above all the speed with which I can generate my reports is incredible. From a tenant perspective, the portal has greatly improved my communication and allowed me to easily track maintenance requests submitted by my tenants. I'm excited to grow with the product and already see huge benefits implementing this into my business.

As I noted, I'm one of the first users to gain access to the system so it's still missing some small features, however after speaking with their support team, even the smallest functionality I will need for my business is on their roadmap to be released over the next couple of quarters.

Gayle W.
Operations mgr in USA

Amazing and Simple

Kommentare: It’s just 100% positive. What else can I say? I can honestly say I have never in my life said that about a piece of software or a commercial product. The combination of thoughtful product development that can be customized to your specific needs, and the level of support from live people is so refreshing I. This age of AI and automated everything often makes getting help a challenge and takes great chunks of time. Not with this product!

The support team from Doorloop is the very best in the business. They are always there, even when they are closed! I am impressed beyond words at how fast, friendly and smart they are. If you are working on an issue at 10 at night, you will have help by the next morning. If you wish you could do something beyond the software’s capacity, they will review the thought and if feasible the programmers get on it, and you’ve got it. They help correct your mistakes too, so the boss doesn’t see your stupidity!

Sometimes I get confused about where a certain feature can be found and I have to mess around. I think that is me, not the program. Some features I use more than others so it is just from a learning curve.

Eli R.
Eli R.
CEO in USA

Best support by far

Kommentare: Truly revolutionary for our business. We definitely will be recommending this to others!

The training, onboarding, migration, and support. Getting started couldn't have been easier thanks to them holding our hand and walking us through the entire process. Switching from appfolio was no easy task, but they made it as quick and painless as possible.

They don't have every bell and whistle yet, but then again, we never really used them before either. This product is way more intuitive and user friendly since it hasn't been cluttered yet with an endless amount of features that no one uses.

David V.
David V.

The technology I’ve been waiting for

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: No software can do every single thing I ever imagined, but with their API, I can most likely accomplish it.

Definitely the technology of the entire platform. Being a property manager who dabbles in software development, I wanted a software that used the latest and great tech stack that was fast, responsive, mobile-friendly, and could keep up with our needs as we scale the business and our portfolio.

API documentation could be improved, but I figured it out.

Tori B.
Virtual Assistant in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software and Excellent Customer Service!

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed my experience with doorloop. It is a great place for me to keep all things assistant/property manager related. Their Customer Services is beyond what I have every experienced!! They are so helpful and patient. I personally needed assistance with accounting and they helped me beyond what I was expecting. They are super quick to respond and assist with any questions you have.

The onboarding was very simple. Everything you need is in one place! There is a small learning curve, like there is with any other software, but once you use it for a little bit it's super easy and intuitive. I love that it will send out rent reminders automatically and tenants are able to pay rent through their own portal. It shows on the dashboard still owes rent. Much more efficient than tracking through Excel. It is also easy to track your income and expenses.

No cons that I am aware of. Everything has been great!

Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Automated my business and portfolio

The main reason we chose Doorloop is because we were spending too much time manually creating leases and renewals in microsoft word. Our staff was getting bogged down and couldn't keep up with the work so we urgently needed a program to help us automate as much as possible. Now we've setup templates and workflows to automate our leasing process, from sorting through our prospective tenants, to sending online calendars to schedule walkthroughs, to screening tenants, to renters insurance, and more. It's saved us a considerable amount of time so far.

Not every single thing is able to be automated yet, but I put in some suggestions and it seems like it's moving in the right direction. Like everything else, setup takes a bit of time, but after it's all done, we are saving much more time and getting more work done with the same amount of staff.

Dana C.

New Property Management - New Software

Kommentare: My experience with DoorLoop has been amazing! I tell anyone who will listen that they will be hard-pressed to find a property management program that is so easy to use, yet so comprehensive.

The ease of deployment within DoorLoop was fabulous. We were able to get up and running in literally days. The functionality for end-users is highly intuitive. Customer service at DoorLoop is unprecedented in their responsiveness and thoroughness when dealing with issues - large or small. I also appreciate the extreme willingness to listen to what users need and actually develop the product further.

The only "con" with our time in using DoorLoop is it IS a newer company/program. So some of the functionality is still being developed. That being said, I have yet to make a dev request and be told "no" - DoorLoop really listens to what is needed AND tries to understand why.

Aron O.
Aron O.
DIrector in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps manage our buildings efficiently

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With a development and software engineering background, I can confidently say this program is one of the best developed programs in the industry that utilizes the latest dev languages.

This was exactly what we were looking for in terms of office leasing, building management, and prospecting. Since we manage numerous buildings, we really liked the ability to have separate logins for each building with separate tenant portals, logos, designs, and more.

Nothing at the moment, but we’re still fairly new and learning the program.

Dean P.
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lease Management

Kommentare: Love the overall performance of the software and the personalized onboarding process.

The ease of organizing prospects and tenants. Collecting rents and alerts and announcements

I would like to see lease renewals linked to tenants emails and alerts sent to tenants when renewals are coming due. Would also like to see rents and security deposits able to be directly deposited into operating and escrow deposits as directed.

Daniel colby H.
Broker, Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Property Management Software!

Kommentare: Definitely an important asset for our property management division. Helps us track all aspects of the business.

Cost, Ease of Use / Functionality, Support

Lack of simple owner statements to provide to owners on a monthly/yearly basis - however, I am told this feature is being added very soon!

Aryeh S.
Aryeh S.
Director of Acquisitions in USA

Makes your company organized

Doorloop forces you to stay organized. As property managers, there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done or get back to prospects or active tenants that have questions or maintenance requests. When we needed to find any document, lease agreement, contract, or anything in general, it would take forever to comb through our emails, digital and paper files, even though we were already scanning everything into our Dropbox. We still can everything, but now we put it directly into Doorloop so it's searchable in one click and we can see everything based on each property, unit, or tenant. It sounds silly, but the search button on the top left of the program is probably one of our most heavily used features. We're able to find any document, lease, tenant, or task instantly. For all the property managers out there reading this: if youre like me and know you could be more organized, give doorloop or any of the other programs a try. Anything is better than nothing, trust me.

I still wish I had more time in the day!

Michael M.
Owner and Landlord in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

More than what I need

5 letztes Jahr

Although I know I am not the typical customer, I use DL to manage a few of my personal investment rentals. I liked the automation aspect of the program. Since this isn’t my full-time job, I’m not able to be hands on all day and I needed a solution to automate as much as possible from rent collection, reminders, listings, lease renewals, and personal task reminders and deadlines. I don’t use all the bells and whistles but it gets the job done for what I’m looking for.

There is A LOT this software offers and I hope to one day use more of it when I have the bandwidth.

Jason M.
Jason M.
Managing Partner in Kanada

Property Management Accounting Done Right

We chose Doorloop because of the property management accounting capabilities. It did everything we wanted and checked off every box on our list plus more. We can now run financial statements for each individual property. We can see profit & loss reports per property. We can maintain double-entry accounting accuracy. Doorloop comes pre-built with many reports we can use out of the box. They did most of the hard work for us which we really appreciated.

Waiting on an integration with Quickbooks.

Seth Z.
Owner & Lead Property Manager in USA

Ease and Efficiency – Helping my business grow

5 letztes Jahr

DoorLoop’s software helps me to easily keep track of prospects, bills, delinquencies, vendors, and so much more. I used to be inundated with paperwork, but now I am so much more organized. Frankly, DoorLoop is helping me save money while scaling. I also, know one of the owners very well and trust him. And if he is involved, then in addition to DoorLoop being a great software, the company itself is in very good hands.

While I am super happy about being one of the first users (we call ourselves Loopers), I wish I could have invested in this product…it is really that good. But if I had to choose something, I wish they had a service that customized the checks I use to pay vendors, versus me having to order them separately from another vendor.

Kelly B.
Admin in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and top-notch customer service!

Kommentare: Love DoorLoop, the program and the people! They help you with onboarding and continued questions or concerns and are very responsive.

Like I said in the title, the system is very user friendly and hard to mess up because it almost does it for you. Love the new feature when taking payment, it has the option to do an automatic deposit for you!

Reports dont always add up on the bottom compared to what you are looking at in the report.

Antwort von DoorLoop

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you Kelly! We're happy we were able to make the transition and migration as smooth as possible.