Filtern nach:

Über DoorLoop

DoorLoop is 50% off until 2022! Get a property management software with unlimited free training, support, migration & more.

Erfahre mehr über DoorLoop

Irving W.
Irving W.
Principal in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The easiest and most affordable

5 letztes Jahr

Definitely the ease of use. Our last software took us months to figure out, and cost a fortune for training. After a few painful years, we finally made the switch because they didn't have certain features we wanted that doorloop offered. To say the software is easy to use is an understatement. We only needed two training sessions (an hour each), and felt like we were proficient enough to get going. What took months before, not only took a matter of days. It definitely took the pain out of migration and training.

I'm still waiting for the Zapier integration to be fully connected with all the apps so we can start doing some automation with our other programs.

Izhak M.
Izhak M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible reporting and robust accounting

I have known many of the founders for several years and they have an impressive record of successful ventures, so I was lucky enough to get invited for an early access trial. So far I've found it to be incredibly intuitive, easy to use and above all the speed with which I can generate my reports is incredible. From a tenant perspective, the portal has greatly improved my communication and allowed me to easily track maintenance requests submitted by my tenants. I'm excited to grow with the product and already see huge benefits implementing this into my business.

As I noted, I'm one of the first users to gain access to the system so it's still missing some small features, however after speaking with their support team, even the smallest functionality I will need for my business is on their roadmap to be released over the next couple of quarters.

Elan N.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great

Ease of use and simplicity. Able to accomplish all tasks in one platform

Nothing. Everything in the system is great

Eli R.
Eli R.

Best support by far

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Truly revolutionary for our business. We definitely will be recommending this to others!

The training, onboarding, migration, and support. Getting started couldn't have been easier thanks to them holding our hand and walking us through the entire process. Switching from appfolio was no easy task, but they made it as quick and painless as possible.

They don't have every bell and whistle yet, but then again, we never really used them before either. This product is way more intuitive and user friendly since it hasn't been cluttered yet with an endless amount of features that no one uses.

David V.
David V.

The technology I’ve been waiting for

Kommentare: No software can do every single thing I ever imagined, but with their API, I can most likely accomplish it.

Definitely the technology of the entire platform. Being a property manager who dabbles in software development, I wanted a software that used the latest and great tech stack that was fast, responsive, mobile-friendly, and could keep up with our needs as we scale the business and our portfolio.

API documentation could be improved, but I figured it out.

Aron O.
Aron O.
DIrector in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps manage our buildings efficiently

Kommentare: With a development and software engineering background, I can confidently say this program is one of the best developed programs in the industry that utilizes the latest dev languages.

This was exactly what we were looking for in terms of office leasing, building management, and prospecting. Since we manage numerous buildings, we really liked the ability to have separate logins for each building with separate tenant portals, logos, designs, and more.

Nothing at the moment, but we’re still fairly new and learning the program.

Michael M.
Owner and Landlord in USA

More than what I need

Although I know I am not the typical customer, I use DL to manage a few of my personal investment rentals. I liked the automation aspect of the program. Since this isn’t my full-time job, I’m not able to be hands on all day and I needed a solution to automate as much as possible from rent collection, reminders, listings, lease renewals, and personal task reminders and deadlines. I don’t use all the bells and whistles but it gets the job done for what I’m looking for.

There is A LOT this software offers and I hope to one day use more of it when I have the bandwidth.

Managing Partner in Kanada

Property Management Accounting Done Right

5 letztes Jahr

We chose Doorloop because of the property management accounting capabilities. It did everything we wanted and checked off every box on our list plus more. We can now run financial statements for each individual property. We can see profit & loss reports per property. We can maintain double-entry accounting accuracy. Doorloop comes pre-built with many reports we can use out of the box. They did most of the hard work for us which we really appreciated.

Waiting on an integration with Quickbooks.

Adam J.
Adam J.

Automated my entire portfolio

The software helped me automate everything from listings, marketing, screening, renters insurance, lease agreements, to even renewals. I was using Yardi Breeze before, but it just wasn’t cutting it in terms of automation.

It's missing a couple of reports I like to use, but I was told that they will be available in the next couple of months.

Or S.
Or S.
Director of Operations in USA

Exactly what I needed

How quick and easy it was to get onboarded and running. We had a project that just got acquired, and needed a PMS to organize everything from our tenants, leases, payments, and more. We didn’t have the time or energy to spend months mastering the more complicated programs in the market, so DoorLoop was the perfect fit.

Nothing yet. So far, I am very pleased with the service.

Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Automated my business and portfolio

5 letztes Jahr

The main reason we chose Doorloop is because we were spending too much time manually creating leases and renewals in microsoft word. Our staff was getting bogged down and couldn't keep up with the work so we urgently needed a program to help us automate as much as possible. Now we've setup templates and workflows to automate our leasing process, from sorting through our prospective tenants, to sending online calendars to schedule walkthroughs, to screening tenants, to renters insurance, and more. It's saved us a considerable amount of time so far.

Not every single thing is able to be automated yet, but I put in some suggestions and it seems like it's moving in the right direction. Like everything else, setup takes a bit of time, but after it's all done, we are saving much more time and getting more work done with the same amount of staff.

Aryeh S.
Aryeh S.
Director of Acquisitions in USA

Makes your company organized

5 letztes Jahr

Doorloop forces you to stay organized. As property managers, there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done or get back to prospects or active tenants that have questions or maintenance requests. When we needed to find any document, lease agreement, contract, or anything in general, it would take forever to comb through our emails, digital and paper files, even though we were already scanning everything into our Dropbox. We still can everything, but now we put it directly into Doorloop so it's searchable in one click and we can see everything based on each property, unit, or tenant. It sounds silly, but the search button on the top left of the program is probably one of our most heavily used features. We're able to find any document, lease, tenant, or task instantly. For all the property managers out there reading this: if youre like me and know you could be more organized, give doorloop or any of the other programs a try. Anything is better than nothing, trust me.

I still wish I had more time in the day!

Seth Z.
Owner & Lead Property Manager in USA

Ease and Efficiency – Helping my business grow

5 letztes Jahr

DoorLoop’s software helps me to easily keep track of prospects, bills, delinquencies, vendors, and so much more. I used to be inundated with paperwork, but now I am so much more organized. Frankly, DoorLoop is helping me save money while scaling. I also, know one of the owners very well and trust him. And if he is involved, then in addition to DoorLoop being a great software, the company itself is in very good hands.

While I am super happy about being one of the first users (we call ourselves Loopers), I wish I could have invested in this product…it is really that good. But if I had to choose something, I wish they had a service that customized the checks I use to pay vendors, versus me having to order them separately from another vendor.

Principal in USA

Fast customer service

Kommentare: Can’t say enough great things about their software and support.

This software has the best customer service than any other PMS I’ve worked with. I’ve used Yardi, AppFolio, and Buildium in previous companies, and I never had a great experience when I needed help. Sure, they would answer my questions, but it could take anywhere from a few hours to days. With doorloop, it’s not unusual to get an answer within minutes. These are also American English speaking reps that are in the same timezone as us. Even though they don’t offer support on weekends, they still respond to my tickets if it’s important.

Although it’s a good security feature, I don’t want to always have to login with a code sent to my phone. I wish the industry in general came up with an easier method (webcam face recognition?).

Jarred M.
Jarred M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal software. Amazing customer service.

5 letztes Jahr

Where to begin... The customer service is beyond amazing. They really take time to answer all of your questions (which given how easy the software is to use, I really didn't have many). But they also check in to see how I am doing/liking the software (loving it!). Frankly, it's one of the only companies that makes me feel like they actually appreciate my business. Also, using the software on the go (on my phone and iPad), could not be easier. Plus all of the same features I use via my computer are also available when I use it on the go. Finally, DoorLoop's software is clearly comprehensive, but still it looks and feels aesthetically beautiful and is super-fast. It seems like they already know what I am going to do next, that's how quickly pages load up.

If only their "notes" section allowed me to put in more characters. However, given my experience with their customer service, I called and told them this. Not only did they take my suggestion seriously, but they also told me that they would pass the request along to their development team to get that change on the schedule.

Michael K.
Managing Director in Puerto Rico
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive, Easy to use & Great support.

5 letztes Jahr

Accounting and prospecting features. Very comprehensive set of reports, yet so easy (a few clicks) and fast to run. And keeping track of prospects (and who those leads are assigned to) could not be easier with their built in CRM (customer relationship management) features. Also love the integrated background (criminal, credit, eviction history) search feature (a must-have for my residential properties) and that my tenants can easily purchase renter’s insurance directly within the DoorLoop renter portal (no more excuses!).

Would be nice if they already had implemented the DoorLoop website templates so that I could market my rental units via my website and have those details integrated directly with my DoorLoop’s account. However, while this would be a nice feature to have, it is certainly not a must feature to have. Plus, for what it’s worth, DoorLoop told me the feature is already in development and will be available in early 2021.

Rajiv J.
Rajiv J.
Manager of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Checked every box on our list

We are a family owned and operated development company that also keeps and manages some of the properties we build. As such, I was specifically tasked with finding the best software for our needs. The extensive criteria included a full accounting module, built-in reporting, CRM for tracking prospective tenants, payment processing, vendor bill-pay, and more. DOORLOOP was one of the few companies that ticked every box on our list. It’s been about 8 months of use and we’ve been thrilled to see the number of improvements they keep on releasing. The software is only getting better and we’re confident we made the right choice.

The renter’s insurance isn’t offered through the renter application process yet. At the moment we are just referring our residents to the current provider we recommend.

Landlord/Owner in USA

Excellent bookkeeping tool

Kommentare: Overall I’ve been very pleased with the ease of use in setting everything up. It was a very similar process to quickbooks so everything translated over nicely.

The best part of this program is that I can keep track of my investments, expenses, revenue, balance sheets, and P&L for multiple properties all from one central location.

Nothing, I love the reporting. I just hope that my accountant will love it when it’s time for taxes.

Bryan L.
Bryan L.
Controller in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

property management accounting that replaces quickbooks

Kommentare: Yes

That we can finally separate our bookkeeping per property while still being connected so we can pay 1 vendor for multiple properties. QBO didn't allow us to pay a vendor, like a plumber, to do work across our different properties. We would have to login to each separate QBO Company, write a check, then do the same for each property and each vendor. This process would take our staff a full day just to pay vendors when it could have taken only 1 hour, which it now does. We still use quickbooks for our company accounting (payroll, expenses, etc..), but no longer use it for our property accounting (rent payments, vendor bills, etc...). The best part is, doorloop works exactly like QBO, so it's very familiar to all of us and required very little training.

No QBO sync yet but I'm told it's in the works.

Managing Principal in Aruba
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Doorloop has been a game-changer

Kommentare: Doorloop has been a blessing for us. It's affordable enough where we're comfortable adding all of our residential units and commercial tenants and has saved us countless hours every month in compiling our information, reconciling financials, looking up specific tenant items, etc.

Doorloop has every feature we could need, and it has been priceless for us with our residential and commercial properties alike. The price of their software is much less and much more affordable than all the other players in the market. The team has been incredibly responsive and accommodating, and they were very helpful in getting us onboarded. In the past, we have tried other software options and never been fully satisfied. Plus, Doorloop doesn't charge separately for support. Great, great platform and excellent service if needed.

There isn't anything I've disliked about Doorloop.

Josh B.
Josh B.

Automates my rent collection

5 letztes Jahr

Doorloop has saved me the incredible hassle of collecting rent the old-fashioned way with paper checks and cash. I would have to drive an hour away to visit my properties and collect rent in person. And if they didn't pay - I would have to come back! During the COVID quarantines, I no longer wanted to see people in person, so I looked for a better way and found Doorloop. My tenants get their own login for their own tenant portal where they can pay by credit card or eCheck on autopilot every month. And if they don't pay on time? Well...that's what an automatic late fee is for :)

Still trying to figure out how to handle tenants that want to pay by cash only.

Daniel S.
Owner & Property Manager in USA

Fastest PMS I've tried to date

5 letztes Jahr

This software is fast! Like really really fast. Everything just works perfectly out of the box. Generating reports takes seconds, not hours. It used to take us over 12 hours sometimes to generate reports on other programs. The team at DOORLOOP really went out of their way to make sure this software was easy to use and took less clicks to get to the most important parts of the program, which our team really appreciated.

While they do have an incredibly robust accounting suite, we are waiting on 2 reports to be built which the team said they will be adding shortly.

David E.
Owner in Kanada

Great for commercial properties

I couldn’t find a software that was really built for commercial properties. Many of them were a one-size fits all approach, jack of all trades, master of none. Doorloop really focuses strongly on both residential and commercial, and does both perfectly. I’m able to run all the reports needed that other companies didn’t have available

It's a new software so sometimes hard to find a specific page, However once used for more than few days very easy to learn to navigate

Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and customer service!!!

Kommentare: Easy easy easy

One-click global search for all of my properties (including, tenants, vendors, and much more) saves me so much time. The tenant portal, where I can communicate with my tenants, has also made me much more organized.

Would be great if there was a one-click option that would help me migrate over my data from the previous software I was using (not sure that any software actually has that feature); but not really not a big deal.

Benjamin E.
Benjamin E.
Landlord in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I was looking for

As a landlord, I liked the online portal the most. My tenants are able to pay by credit card now, something they’ve been asking for a very long time. They are also able to send maintenance requests through the portal instead of texting & calling us at all hours of the day. This keeps us much more organized and able to get an overview of where everything stands.

It takes a small learning curve like any other product, but they were very helpful in setting everything up with me.