Über CySight

Helps monitor and analyze networks. Advanced Dropless Collection capabilities. Predictive AI baselining and Machine Learning algorithms

Erfahre mehr über CySight

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu CySight

4,0
5,0
5,0

CySight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du CySight bereits verwendet?

Eduardo
CEO in Chile
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is a very good look of the inside of the network

Kommentare: you can see what happens inside of your network main office and

the detailed view of the logs and the analysis , the domains of connection , the AI , the security view, the protocols information, you can detect TOR connections, etc. You can grow and make an architecture for big networks.

when you start is a little complex to understand but later you understand.

Kim
Network Administrator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Netflow Auditor is a very good flow collector application based on features and cost

Kommentare: I have been using Netflow Auditor for well over seven years. I have looked at other collectors periodically, but based on the cost and limitations of some of those other platforms, I continue to use NFA. The reporting to me is extremely good, as well as scheduled reporting and the alerting and analytics are also great features to have.

I like the granularity with which I generate flow data reports. I am able to customize the reports I need and really zero in on what it is that I am looking for. I also like the alerting and baselining that you can setup and customize.

Up until the last release, it was a bit clumsy to navigate around. The latest release has made some very good improvements on that, however.