Lucidspark Erfahrungen

Über Lucidspark

Lucidspark ist ein virtuelles Whiteboard, auf dem Teams ihre besten Ideen auflisten können.

Erfahre mehr über Lucidspark

Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams.

The options for templates seem a little limited right now.

Bewertungen zu Lucidspark

Lucidspark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 333 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lucidspark bereits verwendet?

Leo
Leo
CX Designer in UK

Great software that keeps communication simple

Kommentare: Amazing. Revolutionised the way I work with clients now in a daily basis.

Easy to use and get clients using it with me. It’s the perfect tool for remote collaboration.

File organisation can be a little tricky and I’m not always sure which files are shared and which are private.

Asmara
Asmara
Founder in UK
Forschung, Selbstständig

Must have for all Solopreneurs!

Kommentare: I love the ease of use! I have previously featured Lucidspark as part of a 'Best Platforms' series I did on LinkedIn and I would add it a hundred times over :)

I am an operations consultant so I spend a lot of time thinking about, creating and documenting efficient processes for my clients. Lucidspark makes it possible to clearly map out the customer journey and contextualize their systems design. If a picture is worth a thousand word, a Lucidspark flowchart is worth two thousand! There is no better way to demonstrate how you can bring value to the most important stakeholders for your business- your amazing customers!

When you are on the free trial, you can only retain/update 3 documents at a time.

Lead Developer/SEO Specialist in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Catching Sparks (Ideas), But Not the Tool to Fuel a Bonfire. (Entire Project)

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In my opinion, the pros, and cons are pretty evenly balanced, making Lucidspark a no-go for me. At least it would have been for me had I been evaluating integration for the whole company. Fortunately, all I did was collect and tally votes, including my own "Maybe," in the engineering team opinion poll after trialing the product. While I occasionally still use Lucidspark, other programs remain my go-to.

The virtual whiteboard, idea collection and organization, and remote-first approach are among Lucidspark's top attributes.

Onboarding/learning to use the software effectively and efficiently was a bit of a challenge, and without prior Lucidchart experience might be a dealbreaker.

Product Manager in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but not better

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its integrated with LucidChart (If you use it)

Its more expensive than the competition Lacks features and integrations If you dont use Lucidchart there are way better alternatives. If you do, as well

anthony
Self employed in USA

Lucid spark is very easy to use and install

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The only one I have tried and is suitable for my self employed business and clients to keep track of my projected progress

The easily assessable usage for data makes my job very easy with lucidspark

My company is about 65 percent adaptable with this product and is still very useful

Muhammad Razmy
Muhammad Razmy
Technical Specialist in Singapur
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Developing a process flow seamlessly

The ease of use. There are variety of features to choose from. Legend and Symbol come with a mini display for its uses and function. And pieces by pieces were connected even if the component or the element that we input might not seem to feel right, the outcome of the whole process flow being put together makes the work look tidy and clean. Extremely satisfied but still not to the budget im hunting for.

the price. I guess the price can be more of on a competitive range

VP/Program Manager and Agility Coach in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LucidSpark review

Kommentare: Overall, i have had strong experience with lucidspark in my first month of use. i like the numerous templates and would like to have a full license to be able to edit more than my last 3 boards, etc.

Ability to collect idea cards from multiple sources and categorize and use for discussion

Sometimes hard to see whole board and manuever to different regions of the board

Rahul
Solution Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great collaborative tool

Kommentare: Great tool for whiteboarding and drawing process flows. Easier to use compare to the other products in the market

Ease of use and embedded icons and logos

It is difficult to select and move a group of objects

Raquel
Manager, Customer Success in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best software I have ever used

Kommentare: Great!

It is very simple to use and provides step by step instructions. There are many templates available for all of your project needs.

Nothing, I have experienced no areas with Lucid that I see as a Con.

Jessica
Jessica
People Advisor in UK

Useful Visual Tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use LucidSpark for Org Charts in addition to the obvious, and it is a great visual tool for creating Org Charts with imported information from HR systems.

I like how visual LucidSpark is, it is easy to use and easy on the eye.

Some things are a bit tedious to use, a bit tricky. However, once you get used to the system and learn the tips and tricks, it is much better and easier to use.

Raaj
Director in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Perfect tool for the (time-sensitive) job

Kommentare: I was working of the early stages of a fast paced project which involved multiple stakeholders over several sites and a changing brief. It was perfect for creating a data flow diagram, an organisational structure and creating project-specific documents for client discussion and approval.
I found the software to be very easy to use. I was up, running and familiar with all it's features within 3-4 minutes. Creating the initial document took less than 15 minutes and was ready to share electronically.
Compared to the alternative software available to hand, it was fast, user-friendly and intuitive.
Considering it was the first time I had used it and that it was browser-based, I was impressed.

The fact that it is so quick and easy to use. That it is user-friendly enough with features such as snapping to shapes and arrows staying attached to the shapes is helpful. Quickly saving out as PDFs and sharing with colleagues and clients is brilliant. There are enough templates to find what I was looking for. It's quicker than setting something up with Illustrator or MS word, powerpoint etc. 1Gb storage is helpful.

Because I've only scratched the surface with its use, I haven't had the opportunity to really push it's functionality enough to comment on this area yet. I would probably say theft that it's browser based because it would be great to have it as an app on my computer. I'm not often likely to use other computers and having yet another browser window open is a bit of a pain.

George
Private Land Forestry Program Supervisor in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Low-key replacement for post-it-notes and whiteboards

Kommentare: Lucidspark, like its sibling, Lucidchart, is intuitive and easy to use. You can get up to speed with using this software very quickly and with next to no training.

This software is amazing for aggregating information and ideas and cataloging them in a meaningful way. I love how you can connect similar ideas and information to see connections and relationships. This has been very useful for capturing the wisdom and experience of retiring employees so it can be conveyed to personnel coming up through the ranks. Being able to catalog their different responsibilities and connect them together allows us to present a holistic view of the program so that new employees can get up to speed faster. I also love how this software is browser based so that it can be used anywhere on any device. This frees up staff from having to be in the office or worrying if they have a company computer.

I would like to see a feature where you can attach documents to different sparks. It would be helpful to enrich different ideas and sticky notes with supporting documents.

Tammy
Founder & CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great Visual Aid Tool To Use In Your Business

Kommentare: As a Business & Marketing Coach it is crucial that I have strategic plans and steps for clients to go through and complete so they can reach their goals. Lucidspark helps me achieve this as well as helps me to continue to develop programs, webinars, courses and more for future revenue sources. I began using Lucidspark because I was introduced through Lucid Mindmapping (I was a paid subscriber to this). When they created their Lucidspark software they introduced to their audience. I was immediately taken in by it and loved it. Their post-it boards are customizable from templates to colors and more. I began using it even more than their mindmapping tool. This became my visual aid go to tool.

I love how easy it is to use. You can jump right in and begin without needing training.

The one con would probably be cost, although fair it not affordable for many micro businesses.

senior business systems analyst in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to go for across the other options

Team collaboration in Lucidspark makes is extremely seamless. This tool is a must for enterprises and teams who would need collaboration across other members. The ability of the tool to operate through browser makes it very easy and intuitive to learn for the new team members. Lucidspark also comes with many pre-defined templates making the job easier for people who would work on multiple style of documents. Its ability to sync with Jira is also an important feature that I would recommend this tool for. All the teams who work on Jira can leverage Lucidspark to link their artefacts into the Jira issues/tasks, making the management of documents agile and simple.

The design styling of the objects and auto-alignment features can be improved. Also, the presentation feature can be integrated with meeting notes in order to capture the ongoing workshop notes.

Cameron
Technical Specialist in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lucidpark Review

Kommentare: I love the product, have been using it for many years

The ease and effortless way to create workflow diagrams and architecture diagrams

I love the product and it is easy and simple to use.

MacKenzie
Flight Operations & Charter Sales in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great, friendly, easy to use tool!

Kommentare: My experience has been pretty positive. I haven't needed much support but when I do they are responsive. The system allows for some room to be creative and I like that I'm given that space to do that.

I really enjoy how Lucidspark is able to provide me with a way to visualize what we are working on. Whether in my previous role as a product manager or now as I process engineer my team at Mayo. I love how simple it is to make a simple or complex diagram to define, focus or clarify areas of our department that we are responsible for. My team can clearly see what's in front of them and better understand the project or process we are looking at.

Honestly, I don't have anything that I least like. I enjoy how you can use a template or start from scratch and create whatever you need. It's pretty flexible once you get the hang of it.

Scrum Master in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting familiarized

Kommentare: I have used it lightly for documenting my thoughts but I have not given it too much use since I consider I wouldn't be able to use with my team at a higher scale.

I just started using it to have a place to document my understandings about a project I'm just starting to work with. I think it's very easy to understand, has all of the nice things I like about Lucidchart and I briefly tried to find ways to make it work during my Scrum meetings.

I could have not really grasped the price structure but at a high level it looked pretty expensive to me. I have a personal membership for Lucidchart that I use for my professional work and I don't mind paying for it. But from what I understood, Lucidspark would be far too expensive for me to get considering the size of my teams. Additionally I was not able to find any option within the tool that I could use to test the tool with a small crew or an option to use it with my whole team although with limited functionality.

Senior Data Scientist in USA
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy product

Kommentare: The value of this software to my work is great.

It's quick and easy to build charts. The best software out there of its kind.

Would be nice if it were cheaper like $5/month for individuals.

Ulises
Solutions Engineer in Mexiko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: nice!

Many templates to use and very collaborative

No local app, it would nice to have it offline.

Brad
Strategic Account Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't Get Any Easier

Kommentare: I started out looking for a tool that could quickly be created to display processes that need to be defined and it opened a door to other things that were identified needed to be created graphically that would have been done in a much cruder under represented manner. This list is growing to what needs to be created next.

I needed a tool that I could use to graphically express the processes, structures, and ideas of what I needed to create sales strategies. It needed to be simple, intuitive, and adaptive. I just didn't have time to learn another software package. Lucid did just that. I easily could create, edit, add-on, subtract, and combine to my projects with out having to read any tutorials, instructions, hunt for tips, or learn complicated keystrokes. Ease of use was it for me. Lucid allowed me to spend more time creating vs. struggling to create. Ideas and structure flowed much easier because I wasn't wrapped up in the "how do I do that" part.

I don't have a like least, but I can say i haven't used every that the software has to offer. I think it would be cool to have some AI in the software that notices things a user might be trying to do that is easier done with another tool or specific premade tool. A suggestion by the software could be made to help use a more useful too to accomplish ideas made easier.

Pavel
Managing Director in Belarus

Review

Kommentare: it is ok

Easy to use. Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams. Cloud storage. Ability to copy paste diagrams to office 365 as pictures

It is really hard to say. I think Integration with MS Teams

Sonakshi
Functional Consultant in Australien

Lucid User

Kommentare: Great!

User friendly, easy to use and less complex

The shapes and design to follow a template for visibility always

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordanien
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent strategic planning tool in the form of a virtual whiteboard.

Kommentare: Lucidspark is primarily used by me for long-term planning. The most useful aspect was that I was able to immediately use icons to explain my planning.

Working in a group using Lucidspark is a breez, where We no longer need to meet in person to take images of the whiteboard. I used the workflow databases and diagrams to develop a whole application, which Start using one of the many templates provided. There's lots of opportunity for thought and debate here, for that we Make it unique with the available shapes.

Disappointing was the large size of the completed workflow drawings, which we were sometimes unable to email as attachments.

Manager, IT Services in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Whiteboarding Tool

Kommentare: I will be using LucidSpark as my online collaborative whiteboard from COVID-times and beyond!

Very easy to use, collaboration with others is easy - love the fact that it shows where participants cursors are.

More pre-configured shapes would be great.

Colin
Manager of Operations in Kanada
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software to manager complete workflow!

Kommentare: Super useful for all production planning and invoicing. It ensures we do not miss anything.

Lucidspark is super easy to implement for all members of the team. Easy drag and drop placement of items and jobs and easy colour coding and brainstorming. Sharing with colleges is a breeze as well:)

Automatically change the copy and paste of a text to the font that is already being used in the box.