Über Lucidspark

Lucidspark ist ein virtuelles Whiteboard, auf dem Teams ihre besten Ideen auflisten können.

Erfahre mehr über Lucidspark

Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams.

The options for templates seem a little limited right now.

Bewertungen zu Lucidspark

Lucidspark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 362 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lucidspark bereits verwendet?

Asmara
Asmara
Founder in UK
Forschung, Selbstständig

Must have for all Solopreneurs!

Kommentare: I love the ease of use! I have previously featured Lucidspark as part of a 'Best Platforms' series I did on LinkedIn and I would add it a hundred times over :)

I am an operations consultant so I spend a lot of time thinking about, creating and documenting efficient processes for my clients. Lucidspark makes it possible to clearly map out the customer journey and contextualize their systems design. If a picture is worth a thousand word, a Lucidspark flowchart is worth two thousand! There is no better way to demonstrate how you can bring value to the most important stakeholders for your business- your amazing customers!

When you are on the free trial, you can only retain/update 3 documents at a time.

Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to go for across the other options

Team collaboration in Lucidspark makes is extremely seamless. This tool is a must for enterprises and teams who would need collaboration across other members. The ability of the tool to operate through browser makes it very easy and intuitive to learn for the new team members. Lucidspark also comes with many pre-defined templates making the job easier for people who would work on multiple style of documents. Its ability to sync with Jira is also an important feature that I would recommend this tool for. All the teams who work on Jira can leverage Lucidspark to link their artefacts into the Jira issues/tasks, making the management of documents agile and simple.

The design styling of the objects and auto-alignment features can be improved. Also, the presentation feature can be integrated with meeting notes in order to capture the ongoing workshop notes.

Ovidiu
Manager in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product, a lot of freedom

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The fact that you are free to do a lot of things, to express your ideas and help you with templates

probably it is less intuitive sometimes, I had moments when I searched a little bit for what I was looking for

Michał
Owner in Polen
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Not so close to perfection

Kommentare: using each day but I think that there is a lack of full options such as offered by Miro in the "consultant" plan

easy to implement and customize, easy share

not elastic pricing plan, lack of Kanban board

Kyle
Product Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LucidSpark is a must have for Remote work

Kommentare: Love it, great addition to the other tools we use and really great team product.

I love the collaborative aspect of the tool, being able to follow others and all work simultaneously on one sheet and not have to save and wait to see updates others have made, it's a game changer, also lots of extra functionality that makes it incredibly useful for presentations...etc.

I think it's a bit tricky to learn how to use to start, there is SO much functionality it can be a bit overwhelming, I also think it can get a bit silly on the chats and team messaging stuff.

Lead Developer/SEO Specialist in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Catching Sparks (Ideas), But Not the Tool to Fuel a Bonfire. (Entire Project)

Kommentare: In my opinion, the pros, and cons are pretty evenly balanced, making Lucidspark a no-go for me. At least it would have been for me had I been evaluating integration for the whole company. Fortunately, all I did was collect and tally votes, including my own "Maybe," in the engineering team opinion poll after trialing the product. While I occasionally still use Lucidspark, other programs remain my go-to.

The virtual whiteboard, idea collection and organization, and remote-first approach are among Lucidspark's top attributes.

Onboarding/learning to use the software effectively and efficiently was a bit of a challenge, and without prior Lucidchart experience might be a dealbreaker.

Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy product

Kommentare: The value of this software to my work is great.

It's quick and easy to build charts. The best software out there of its kind.

Would be nice if it were cheaper like $5/month for individuals.

Muhammad Razmy
Muhammad Razmy
Technical Specialist in Singapur
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Developing a process flow seamlessly

The ease of use. There are variety of features to choose from. Legend and Symbol come with a mini display for its uses and function. And pieces by pieces were connected even if the component or the element that we input might not seem to feel right, the outcome of the whole process flow being put together makes the work look tidy and clean. Extremely satisfied but still not to the budget im hunting for.

the price. I guess the price can be more of on a competitive range

Tiffiny
Tiffiny
IT Specialist in USA
Großhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for diagramming

Kommentare: This software has help me prepared diagrams and relations that I would not have had the ability to create with other products.

I have created a few diagrams and presentations with this software. They were very well received and look very professional. It's much easier to use than Visio. I appreciate the wide variety of templates. I purchased this software on my own dime because it's so helpful for me.

I have no complaints. The software has been very helpful.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Intuitive

Very easy to get going. Everything is more or less drag and drop. If you need to add text, you can simply click into an object and start typing. Really impressed with how easy this is to use.

There seems to be a short bit of lag with the drawing tool. This may be down to my internet connection but I'm not sure

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An great whiteboard that helps us collaborate to find the best ideas.

Kommentare: Lucidspark enabled us to cooperate more effectively, and kept our meetings always open so that we could express our opinions on all proposals at any time, which helped us a lot by collecting all ideas and linking them properly.

Lucidspark is the best whiteboard linked to the cloud, where we can easily access it and also the user interface is easy to understand, where we can find all the tools we need effortlessly. I really appreciate the huge capabilities that Lucidspark provides us with, which makes collaborating with the rest of the team on preparing workflow diagrams as well as collecting ideas very enjoyable. I like very much using shapes, adding texts and images, coordinating them, and also adding certain colors to them so that they indicate either suggested modifications or additions and notes that you have included on the original form. I very much appreciate the sharing capabilities of the proposed models, as there are many options, which eliminates the need for us to use auxiliary programs for that. Also, the ready-made models help us a lot and give us a lot of ideas that help us quickly implement the schemes that we need.

I didn't find anything to dislike about Lucidspark, as it's intuitive and easy to use for everyone with different occupations, and I find it very responsive compared to other similar apps.

Nana Kwame
Teaching Assistant in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for Collaborative Whiteboarding

Kommentare: I really like the real-time collaboration feature which allows our remote teams to work together seamlessly and this ensures productivity.

Lucidspark allows us to use a variety of sketching tools to freely sketch, annotate, and draw on the virtual whiteboard.

Lucidspark has limited compatibility with some browsers and it affects the accessibility for some of my workmates.

Ulises
Solutions Engineer in Mexiko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: nice!

Many templates to use and very collaborative

No local app, it would nice to have it offline.

Sonakshi
Functional Consultant in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lucid User

Kommentare: Great!

User friendly, easy to use and less complex

The shapes and design to follow a template for visibility always

Ryan
Gift Planning Counselor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Huge Upgrade from Viso

Kommentare: Creating illustrations is a nearly daily part of our job and the ability to outline clear projections for our projects is foundational to our client experience and Lucid Charts allows us to convey that information clearly while also being very intuitive on the backend. Truly a win-win.

I haven't had to use Lucid Charts for long to know it was an upgrade from the Visio software we were using. Visio was clunky and difficult to move around and Lucid Charts is much more smooth and easier to work with. With Visio I had to save individual files and send them to coworkers for projects, but with Lucid Charts we are able to work simultaneously and know that we are working on the most up to date files.

I don't think I have been able to use the software long enough to determine if there are any elements I would change. I would love the ability to group charts into one file, but I imagine that is a solution that already exists and I simply have yet to learn.

Alexandra
RevOps Data Engineer in Schweiz
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ala's Review

Kommentare: I just started, can't say too much but so far I find it way more intuitive and easier to work with than draw.io

Used it for mapping out processes for data flow between tools, how integrations are working. Lucid is pretty handy and flexible when it comes to visualizing these processes, drag and drop, copy stuff, colouring etc make visualizations clear and easy to follow.

short cuts for example for clicking on a text link feelss a bit clunky, would be great to hover and then access the link via double click f.e.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lucidchart makes engineers lives easier

Kommentare: Lucidchart removes needless busywork from the process of getting a diagram done and delivered to the business in a visually appealing manner.

It isn't Visio. It's refined, it's usable, and it's friendly.

Likely lack of user knowledge, but I feel as though the ability to align objects and connectors in a logical manner could be improved.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great UX and experience for visuals

Lucidspark templates have changed the game for me when compared with other open-source alternatives like Draw.io and swimlanes.io. It saves time and energy. My team and I are able to brainstorm rapidly.

Sometimes it's a struggle to navigate the entire page. The text is too small and alignment is missing. I land up copy pasting the previous elements (templates) to make it work.

Seth
Program Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software, but confused on why Lucidspark is separate from Lucidchart

A great tool to be able to brainstorm in a virtual environment! Everyone feels their opinions are heard when they visually see it on the Lucidspark page. Additionally, being able to share the document to co-workers is very valuable for preparation for a discussion session.

How many accounts needed to collaborate can be tough. It would be great if we can have a LucidChart account be the host while giving guests access to anyone without them having to create an account. This way we can remain agile without a large number of unnecessary accounts being made. Additionally, its a bit confusing on the different capabilities of the Lucidspark program and LucidChart, as it feel that both have strong brainstorming functions. Wish they were together in one package.

Arpit
Manager, Business Analysis in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Visio on steroids!

So many icons to choose from and integrates well with confluence

Jira confluence integration could be better

Carolina
ITSM Senior Analyst in Kolumbien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lucidchart Use

There are many options to use and is easy to find info through Help or inner browser

Maybe at the begining of the flowchart creation should have all the templates to begin to use it

Rob
Network Field Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: My overall experience is a great one, I could not be happier, my bosses are too!!! I now have the ability to lay out cabinets and design networks on paper first to make sure it all makes sense before implementing. I would highly recommend this to anyone in any field to use this software, the possibilities are endless...

This software is amazing, I have seen ads for this and spoke to other people that use this software, They all said it is the best one to use in our field. I was skeptical at first, wasn't really sure that LucidChart would meet my needs, I started out with the free trial, Being a Network Engineer, I need the ability to map out room, cabinets, and networks, to use them as a reference to look back on. The software is very easy to use, pretty much point and click. There are so many options you can choose from. I have only used a few of them, I am looking forward to using more.

Would be nice to have more tutorials, more of how to's. I did struggle at first but after using it more I got more comfortable.

Brian
Managing Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Tools

Kommentare: I've used it for many different business applications and enjoy how versatile it is.

I enjoy how user friendly it is and the solid templates. That said, more templates! (can't have enough!)

The available icons are often too limited and the requirement to upgrade to have access to the broader library seems a little petty.

MARK

Darren
Psychotherapist in Australien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Review of Lucidspark

Kommentare: Overall this is a great product for anyone whom is looking for a easy to use team collaboration software that is very user friendly.

Lucidspark is very user friendly. This manner in which the drag and drop and layout makes this product ideal for people from novice to experienced users of collaboration software. There is no steep learning curve.

The only issue I found was no in regards to the software. More to do with the password reset option. Some clients I have presented this to stated this feature could be improved.

Antwort von Lucid Software

Hey Darren! Thank you for the review and feedback on how we can improve the password reset functionality. I'll make sure to pass it on to our product team. Have a great week, and take care. -Gabe