Über Lucidspark

Lucidspark ist ein virtuelles Whiteboard, auf dem Teams ihre besten Ideen auflisten können.

Erfahre mehr über Lucidspark

Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams.

The options for templates seem a little limited right now.

Bewertungen zu Lucidspark

Lucidspark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 325 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Lucidspark bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rich H.
Rich H.
Product Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using Lucidspark for collaboration

Kommentare: Breaking down large features to put into ADS, Lucidspark allows my team to add their comments or notes to stories, add parking lot issues and really complete the breakdown process so it is easy to move to ADS and plan the work.

Easy to use and all of the tools you need are on the board. People can collaborate in real time; it's as easy as using a whiteboard in a physical room.

Do not have one yet as I continue to use the software.

senior business systems analyst in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to go for across the other options

Team collaboration in Lucidspark makes is extremely seamless. This tool is a must for enterprises and teams who would need collaboration across other members. The ability of the tool to operate through browser makes it very easy and intuitive to learn for the new team members. Lucidspark also comes with many pre-defined templates making the job easier for people who would work on multiple style of documents. Its ability to sync with Jira is also an important feature that I would recommend this tool for. All the teams who work on Jira can leverage Lucidspark to link their artefacts into the Jira issues/tasks, making the management of documents agile and simple.

The design styling of the objects and auto-alignment features can be improved. Also, the presentation feature can be integrated with meeting notes in order to capture the ongoing workshop notes.

Clayton C.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Get Lucidspark Now!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Lucidspark is awesome and I would recommend it to everyone!

I like most the easy and ability to share working plans with multiple people not only on my team but also outside vendors.

I wish there was not so many hidden features.

Sunil P.
Lead Engineer in UK
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nice Planning Board

3 letzten Monat Neu

Sticky notes are quite useful and it gives same feeling of offline discussion on real board.

Its integration with the design, development and testing tools.

Chris R.
VP/Program Manager and Agility Coach in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LucidSpark review

Kommentare: Overall, i have had strong experience with lucidspark in my first month of use. i like the numerous templates and would like to have a full license to be able to edit more than my last 3 boards, etc.

Ability to collect idea cards from multiple sources and categorize and use for discussion

Sometimes hard to see whole board and manuever to different regions of the board

Senior Data Scientist in USA
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy product

Kommentare: The value of this software to my work is great.

It's quick and easy to build charts. The best software out there of its kind.

Would be nice if it were cheaper like $5/month for individuals.

Muhammad razmy B.
Muhammad razmy B.
Technical Specialist in Singapur
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Developing a process flow seamlessly

The ease of use. There are variety of features to choose from. Legend and Symbol come with a mini display for its uses and function. And pieces by pieces were connected even if the component or the element that we input might not seem to feel right, the outcome of the whole process flow being put together makes the work look tidy and clean. Extremely satisfied but still not to the budget im hunting for.

the price. I guess the price can be more of on a competitive range

Tiffiny H.
Tiffiny H.
IT Specialist in USA
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for diagramming

Kommentare: This software has help me prepared diagrams and relations that I would not have had the ability to create with other products.

I have created a few diagrams and presentations with this software. They were very well received and look very professional. It's much easier to use than Visio. I appreciate the wide variety of templates. I purchased this software on my own dime because it's so helpful for me.

I have no complaints. The software has been very helpful.

Rahul S.
Solution Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great collaborative tool

Kommentare: Great tool for whiteboarding and drawing process flows. Easier to use compare to the other products in the market

Ease of use and embedded icons and logos

It is difficult to select and move a group of objects

Raquel R.
Manager, Customer Success in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best software I have ever used

Kommentare: Great!

It is very simple to use and provides step by step instructions. There are many templates available for all of your project needs.

Nothing, I have experienced no areas with Lucid that I see as a Con.

Raaj V.
Director in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Perfect tool for the (time-sensitive) job

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was working of the early stages of a fast paced project which involved multiple stakeholders over several sites and a changing brief. It was perfect for creating a data flow diagram, an organisational structure and creating project-specific documents for client discussion and approval.
I found the software to be very easy to use. I was up, running and familiar with all it's features within 3-4 minutes. Creating the initial document took less than 15 minutes and was ready to share electronically.
Compared to the alternative software available to hand, it was fast, user-friendly and intuitive.
Considering it was the first time I had used it and that it was browser-based, I was impressed.

The fact that it is so quick and easy to use. That it is user-friendly enough with features such as snapping to shapes and arrows staying attached to the shapes is helpful. Quickly saving out as PDFs and sharing with colleagues and clients is brilliant. There are enough templates to find what I was looking for. It's quicker than setting something up with Illustrator or MS word, powerpoint etc. 1Gb storage is helpful.

Because I've only scratched the surface with its use, I haven't had the opportunity to really push it's functionality enough to comment on this area yet. I would probably say theft that it's browser based because it would be great to have it as an app on my computer. I'm not often likely to use other computers and having yet another browser window open is a bit of a pain.

Asmara K.
Asmara K.
Founder in UK
Forschung, Selbstständig

Must have for all Solopreneurs!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the ease of use! I have previously featured Lucidspark as part of a 'Best Platforms' series I did on LinkedIn and I would add it a hundred times over :)

I am an operations consultant so I spend a lot of time thinking about, creating and documenting efficient processes for my clients. Lucidspark makes it possible to clearly map out the customer journey and contextualize their systems design. If a picture is worth a thousand word, a Lucidspark flowchart is worth two thousand! There is no better way to demonstrate how you can bring value to the most important stakeholders for your business- your amazing customers!

When you are on the free trial, you can only retain/update 3 documents at a time.

George K.
Private Land Forestry Program Supervisor in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Low-key replacement for post-it-notes and whiteboards

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Lucidspark, like its sibling, Lucidchart, is intuitive and easy to use. You can get up to speed with using this software very quickly and with next to no training.

This software is amazing for aggregating information and ideas and cataloging them in a meaningful way. I love how you can connect similar ideas and information to see connections and relationships. This has been very useful for capturing the wisdom and experience of retiring employees so it can be conveyed to personnel coming up through the ranks. Being able to catalog their different responsibilities and connect them together allows us to present a holistic view of the program so that new employees can get up to speed faster. I also love how this software is browser based so that it can be used anywhere on any device. This frees up staff from having to be in the office or worrying if they have a company computer.

I would like to see a feature where you can attach documents to different sparks. It would be helpful to enrich different ideas and sticky notes with supporting documents.

Tammy D.
Founder & CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great Visual Aid Tool To Use In Your Business

Kommentare: As a Business & Marketing Coach it is crucial that I have strategic plans and steps for clients to go through and complete so they can reach their goals. Lucidspark helps me achieve this as well as helps me to continue to develop programs, webinars, courses and more for future revenue sources. I began using Lucidspark because I was introduced through Lucid Mindmapping (I was a paid subscriber to this). When they created their Lucidspark software they introduced to their audience. I was immediately taken in by it and loved it. Their post-it boards are customizable from templates to colors and more. I began using it even more than their mindmapping tool. This became my visual aid go to tool.

I love how easy it is to use. You can jump right in and begin without needing training.

The one con would probably be cost, although fair it not affordable for many micro businesses.

Cameron H.
Technical Specialist in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lucidpark Review

Kommentare: I love the product, have been using it for many years

The ease and effortless way to create workflow diagrams and architecture diagrams

I love the product and it is easy and simple to use.

Mackenzie K.
Flight Operations & Charter Sales in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great, friendly, easy to use tool!

Kommentare: My experience has been pretty positive. I haven't needed much support but when I do they are responsive. The system allows for some room to be creative and I like that I'm given that space to do that.

I really enjoy how Lucidspark is able to provide me with a way to visualize what we are working on. Whether in my previous role as a product manager or now as I process engineer my team at Mayo. I love how simple it is to make a simple or complex diagram to define, focus or clarify areas of our department that we are responsible for. My team can clearly see what's in front of them and better understand the project or process we are looking at.

Honestly, I don't have anything that I least like. I enjoy how you can use a template or start from scratch and create whatever you need. It's pretty flexible once you get the hang of it.

Scrum Master in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting familiarized

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used it lightly for documenting my thoughts but I have not given it too much use since I consider I wouldn't be able to use with my team at a higher scale.

I just started using it to have a place to document my understandings about a project I'm just starting to work with. I think it's very easy to understand, has all of the nice things I like about Lucidchart and I briefly tried to find ways to make it work during my Scrum meetings.

I could have not really grasped the price structure but at a high level it looked pretty expensive to me. I have a personal membership for Lucidchart that I use for my professional work and I don't mind paying for it. But from what I understood, Lucidspark would be far too expensive for me to get considering the size of my teams. Additionally I was not able to find any option within the tool that I could use to test the tool with a small crew or an option to use it with my whole team although with limited functionality.

Ulises M.
Solutions Engineer in Mexiko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: nice!

Many templates to use and very collaborative

No local app, it would nice to have it offline.

Brad F.
Strategic Account Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't Get Any Easier

Kommentare: I started out looking for a tool that could quickly be created to display processes that need to be defined and it opened a door to other things that were identified needed to be created graphically that would have been done in a much cruder under represented manner. This list is growing to what needs to be created next.

I needed a tool that I could use to graphically express the processes, structures, and ideas of what I needed to create sales strategies. It needed to be simple, intuitive, and adaptive. I just didn't have time to learn another software package. Lucid did just that. I easily could create, edit, add-on, subtract, and combine to my projects with out having to read any tutorials, instructions, hunt for tips, or learn complicated keystrokes. Ease of use was it for me. Lucid allowed me to spend more time creating vs. struggling to create. Ideas and structure flowed much easier because I wasn't wrapped up in the "how do I do that" part.

I don't have a like least, but I can say i haven't used every that the software has to offer. I think it would be cool to have some AI in the software that notices things a user might be trying to do that is easier done with another tool or specific premade tool. A suggestion by the software could be made to help use a more useful too to accomplish ideas made easier.

Pavel K.
Managing Director in Belarus

Review

Kommentare: it is ok

Easy to use. Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams. Cloud storage. Ability to copy paste diagrams to office 365 as pictures

It is really hard to say. I think Integration with MS Teams

Sonakshi D.
Functional Consultant in Australien

Lucid User

Kommentare: Great!

User friendly, easy to use and less complex

The shapes and design to follow a template for visibility always

Manager, IT Services in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Whiteboarding Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I will be using LucidSpark as my online collaborative whiteboard from COVID-times and beyond!

Very easy to use, collaboration with others is easy - love the fact that it shows where participants cursors are.

More pre-configured shapes would be great.

Colin T.
Manager of Operations in Kanada
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software to manager complete workflow!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Super useful for all production planning and invoicing. It ensures we do not miss anything.

Lucidspark is super easy to implement for all members of the team. Easy drag and drop placement of items and jobs and easy colour coding and brainstorming. Sharing with colleges is a breeze as well:)

Automatically change the copy and paste of a text to the font that is already being used in the box.

Ryan J.
Gift Planning Counselor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Huge Upgrade from Viso

Kommentare: Creating illustrations is a nearly daily part of our job and the ability to outline clear projections for our projects is foundational to our client experience and Lucid Charts allows us to convey that information clearly while also being very intuitive on the backend. Truly a win-win.

I haven't had to use Lucid Charts for long to know it was an upgrade from the Visio software we were using. Visio was clunky and difficult to move around and Lucid Charts is much more smooth and easier to work with. With Visio I had to save individual files and send them to coworkers for projects, but with Lucid Charts we are able to work simultaneously and know that we are working on the most up to date files.

I don't think I have been able to use the software long enough to determine if there are any elements I would change. I would love the ability to group charts into one file, but I imagine that is a solution that already exists and I simply have yet to learn.

Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good value for money

Kommentare: Overall, it's become our primary tool for mapping business processes.

Lucid is an easy tool to use to quickly build robust process flows, and share them with other collaborators. The tool is mostly intuitive, and the help pages are useful to fill the gaps.

The export feature takes a bit to get used to, and could have been a more guided experience.