Über Remote

Der Anbieter versteht den Bedarf an Geschwindigkeit. Mit dem Mitarbeiter-Self-Onboarding können sich deine Teammitglieder in wenigen Minuten zur Plattform hinzufügen.

Erfahre mehr über Remote

Integrates well with existing systems. Customer support is very good.

Very unprofessional and poor customer service. Not included all countries included.

Bewertungen zu Remote

Remote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Remote bereits verwendet?

Sekhar
Sekhar
Senior Consulatant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Remote Work

Kommentare: Excellent

A wonderful platform for employees working Remotely

I have not yet fully experienced the support of HR to understands benefits in details that are offered to employee

Jennifer
HR Professional in Südkorea
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A go-to EOR system

Kommentare: I've had a very positive experience with Remote so far, and am looking forward to more work with them. I would recommend Remote to any HR individual considering to expand their buisness to other countries in which they do not have subsidiaries.

My most favoraite thing about Remote is the customer service. Other systems also provide employee payroll options but they do not have a superb customer service as Remote. Starting from designated Customer Success Manager to Use Happiness Team, they are always ready to help, and VERY responsive. Prior to Remote, they would take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a simple response, but Remote team will respond within 12-24 hour block.

One thing I recently discovered is that their time-off tracking does not include childcare leave days. An employee has inquired about it only showing time-off days, but not government required childcare days.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrendous experience for my employees

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The first customer service accountant lied, the second one disappeared for several days leaving us with nothing but stress trying to hear back from Remote regarding the onboarding.

We have experienced several issues, mistakes, lies about offers, lies about discounts , wrongful information from their employees. it was an absolutely terrible experience with many of my employees facing tremendous stress, leading to resignations.

Customer service was absolutely horrible on several fronts.

Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A good tool to manage your offshore projects

1. Easy to install 2. Good Interface(UI) 3. Slim navigation pan that helps you to customize your dashboard 4. Low bandwidth seeker

1. Restricted to desktop majorly 2. Live tracking faces issue frequently 3. Doesn't support all invoice formats

Katarzyna
Office Manager in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for hiring talents across the world

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Remote is great. Customer service especially stands out: it's very responsive and always finds the right solution. We cannot imagine hiring process without Remote.

Remote is a prefect platform for hiring people from across the world. The ease of implementation, super intuitive admin panel and truly amazing customer service - those advantages has made it impossible for us to imagine working without Remote. Remote team will take care of every step of the onboarding and offboarding of the employee, ensuring that we are up to date with the process. The payroll administration is very helpful as well. What is also important, with Remote we don't have to worry about regulatory compliance - we are sure at all times that everything is done in accordance with the regulations of the given country.

The pricing is a bit high, but taking into consideration the quality of service, it is acceptable.

Katie
Co-founder and COO in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Remote is fundamental to Phaidra

Kommentare: Remote enabled Phaidra to build a global company featuring incredible talent that sit at the intersection of industrials and AI - a rare and hard to find talent pool. We started with Remote when they were a start-up themselves, which meant we grew as a company as they did - and were able to share feedback and see the implementation of new features we requested. The collaboration with Remote continues to be awesome and we intend to have Remote as a strategic partner as we scale.

Remote's software enables Phaidra to bring on new talent from almost anywhere in the world. Their support team is helpful and thoughtful in their communication.

It would be great to have more transparency into what stage new employees are in during onboarding. Specifics (like if Remote sent the onboarding email, etc.) would be great!

Anna
Recruiter in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform with amazing customer service!

I think what makes Remote special is a customer service. The representative of Remote for my company: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very helpful, reachable and takes care of all the questions we have regarding the contracts, platform etc. I definitely recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] expertise to all the clients!

The deadline to pay invoices - 1 week is very short to proceed all the documents internally.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Deel , Oyster und Papaya Global

Ryan
Ryan
Technical Support in Schweden
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Startups!

Remote makes it easy to enrol new employees, contractors, and to manage employee/contractor expenses.

The fact that they have switched health insurance providers. One reason we switched to Remote was that they used SafetyWing, however they have now moved to a more well-known brand, with a lower limit.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most convenient way to get employment benefits anywhere in the world

The ease of use and clutter free UI. The UI is well thought out and bug free. Never had any problems

None whatsoever. Cannot think of anything wrong with Remote's employment portal.

Dylan
Dylan
Software Developer in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The only way a startup can manage a global workforce

Kommentare: Remote has been a wonderful tool for us, without which we wouldn't have been able to hire some of our most talented employees from countries we don't have a legal base in.

Remote allowed us to reach talent in countries that we otherwise couldn't employ in. We could safely employ across Europe without fear of local nuances in employment and tax law.

The price per Remote employee can be expensive for smaller teams. If you're only hiring one or two employees, the price represents a significant percentage of the outgoing salaries.

Peter
COO in Bulgarien
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]service in assisting and onboarding.

all good I like the service as a whole !

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Remote: better introduction from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Angie
Ing Software in Kolumbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Un servicio esplendido.

Cuenta con una gran variedad de herramientas, para cualquier area es un aplicativo muy completo.

No lo niego es un poco costoso pero vale la pena adquirirlo.

Estefania
Admin Project Officer in Spanien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great support and feedback

It´s been a great experience so far, any time I raise a request for support, I get the necessary help within the desired timelines, [sensitive content hidden] has helped me in a very professional and proactive way.

I cannot mention any bad point so far in the experience I am having working with Remote.

Deborah
C&B Manager in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Praise for Customer Support

This review is for the members of the Customer Support team, especially Patricia, who helps ever so patiently through the processes of off boarding an individual. My thanks to everyone on the team that I have dealt with. Everyone is polite, helpful and genuinely interested in solving the problem.

In this case I am not commenting on the Software therefore N/A

Claudia
Head of Operations in Italien
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Superior IP protection and customer experience

Kommentare: Extremely pleasant and smooth. They automate the onboarding process for employees so things that should feel very tedious and time consuming felt breezy and quick. Customer success team is a pleasure to work with and barely need their help given how straightforward their platform is.

The determining factor for us was that we always felt they were more transparent in how they operate from a legal structure viewpoint, and we could trust our employees' intellectual property to be handled by them.

I would like for them to introduce a 24/7 chat feature but they said they're working on it.

Anna
Office Manager in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hiring talent across the world made easy

It made our life easier. Thanks to Remote we have been able to hire talent from countries where we don't have presence in, offer compliant contracts and save time on payroll management. We also received support with tax and legal issues specific to different cases. Whoever we had a problem, the Remote team has gone above and beyond to find a solution.

Because onboarding employees in every country depends on local regulations, it requires and a proactive approach from the person doing the enrollment and being in contact with the onboarding/happiness team.

Valentin
Senior Software Engineer in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, constantly improving

Kommentare: I am working remotely thanks to Remote. Its such a great opportunity to work for any company in the world from your home country.

- easy to use- good support- frequently improving

I don't have any particular remarks so far

Marie
Head of Finance in Frankreich
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great experience

Remote has been a very good partner in our process of worldwide remote onboarding. It made hiring so easy in different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our contact at Remote, has been very helpful and available since the very beginning. I love the simulator.

I wish we had better known how things work in foreign countries (probationary period, notice period, etc), sometimes it's a surprise.

Bastian
Business Manager in Deutschland

Good service, great idea

It's great that you can work for companies abroad without setting up a cumbersome subsidiary!

There are no negative aspects! Everything went positively

Jan-Pieter
Director in Niederlande
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: Extremely positive, we will use Remote for any non-local hire guaranteed and am a big fan.

- Great service, great team, really assisted us in making our employee feel welcomed, appreciated and generally just a great choice. - Flexible to adjust to our rhythms and schedules and making sure to get out of our way while providing the service

- The different payments per region are somewhat difficult to get into, this could be a little clearer / potentially shown in the interface.

Caitiona
CFO in Irland

Great platform & Service

Kommentare: Service and support throughout sale, implementation and onboarding was patient and efficient. Our AE [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was knowledgeable and thorough throughout and continues to provide excellent service.

Easy to use. Clean process for onboarding.

The layout is not very intuitive initially however it is overcome.

Bernardo
Frontend Developer in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for managing my invoices and getting paid

Kommentare: If it weren't for Remote, it would be impossible for me to have a remote job and get paid effectively. They are the most wonderful tool I've ever used for managing my invoices and getting paid.

Is really easy to set up and use, and the process of getting paid is really quick. Their support team is also great, I'm in a country that is really hard to make business with, and Florian Prokosch had a personal meeting with me to help me sort out all the issues I was having.

The process for me was a little harder than usual because I live in a country that is really hard to make business with. You can't use Box offices as a billing address, and that was also a little hard to solve, but their support team helped me with all of that.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I thought it was bad until we've switched to a competitor

- Overall the UI is really intuitive and easy to navigate - very straightforward onboarding - lots of good resources to assist with info on each country and their own regulations - easy way to submit expenses and a clear dashboard of where things are at.

-they are a victim of their own success support takes ages to get back to you. -original bundles of benefits were somewhat dubious in the UK ( a no name pension provider and medical) -not really geared for contractors but more for remote employees

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best service for managing remote employees and payroll with tax compliances

Kommentare: Overall experience with remote is very good because of simplicity and ease of access it manages payroll and tax compliances very effectively.

This software is very easy to use and access it.

There's nothing here as a con because it is my first time using this tool before that the process is manual but now it is all taken care of my Remote itself.

Vishesh
Software Engineer in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Remote makes being remote fun

The ease of use and the UI is amazing. Really enjoyed using it.

On the most part a great product. not anything that i didn’t like.