Better Agency Erfahrungen

Über Better Agency

Vollautomatisches Versicherungs-CRM für Kompositagenten. Ideal für privat- und kommerzielle Agenturen.

Erfahre mehr über Better Agency

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Better Agency

4,9

Better Agency hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Better Agency bereits verwendet?

Nurul Salimah
Nurul Salimah
Oracle Database Administrator in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Better CRM with 'Better Agency'

Kommentare: It has all the feature and tools that I need to manage our CRM needs and they do it in smoother way. I really please with the experience.

This program was simple to implement in our organization and was very user-friendly. The crew had an elementary time adapting to it, and the benefits were seen right away. It has rapidly evolved into one of the most valuable resources available to our organization. From where we were, we can now improve the experience that we provide for our customers by light-years. This is genuinely special software, and the training for the team is practically nonexistent since it is so intuitively designed.

When they first began providing it, I wasted no time signing up for it. There were just a few instances of growing pains, which is anticipated from a firm that is expanding as rapidly as they are. However, I also view this as a plus because they are fast to respond to feedback and improve the features based on people's actual experiences.

Jeromy
President in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: It has allowed my agency to be more efficient in our daily processes for sales and service, which made it possible to scale back on the number of systems we our using. Our team is much more productive and happier since Better Agency has simplified a lot of workflows.

Better Agency has allowed my insurance agency to provide a better experience for new and existing clients. This has lead to an increase in new businesses sales and retention, which means more revenue.

Like any new company there are things that need to be worked through as the user base grows, but they are open to any and all feedback.

Kevin
Mechanic in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Better Agency review.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The software is very reliable and allows me to work without worry.

I have no complaints on this software it helps me boost my sales and retain happy customers.

Alex
P in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Company uses deceptive practices with their free trial

Free Trial cancellation process is a scam. Do not sign up, they will charge you regardless.

Do not sign up for this companies free trial. They do not simply require a written cancellation request as they state when you sign up. I provided them with a written request and they still proceeded to charge us a $399 fee. I escalated the issue with their customer service department and they simply stated there was nothing they could do. I can only imagine what kind of service clients would receive in the future with a company that is not willing to work with you from the beginning. They stated that they had sent me an email after my initial cancel request with a link to a form that needed to be filled out, the thing is that that email ended up in our SPAM folder and was never seen. They simply did not want to work with us in a fair manner. I would never recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a customer service oriented company. They are only ales and money oriented.

Erik
President in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for the modern insurance agency

Kommentare: I recomend this to any agency owner that is serious about taking there agency to the next level. The current features are second to none. Our agency has had a wonderful experience implementing into our processes for both sales and service. It has allowed us to really build out a scaleable process to grow with.

This product was easy to use and integrate into our agency. The results were immediate, and the team took to it very quickly. It has become one of the most important tools in our agency. We can enrich our client's experience light-years from where we were.

I jumped on it when they first started offering it. There was minimal growing pains, but that would be expected from a company growing as they are. But I also see it as a positive as they are quick to respond and enhance the features based of real user experiences.

Daniel
Managing Partner in USA

If you aren’t on Better Agency you have left $1000s on the table

Kommentare: I am on Day 6 of my free trial period with Better Agency. We have closed a 70k commercial risk and a 12000 life policy on top of numerous personal lines policies due to its cross sell campaigns. You can do the quick math to tell yourself if that was worth the monthly subscription but for me if you aren’t using this for cross sells and follow ups your team is leaving thousands on the table and it’s proven because I left thousands on the table too. This is truly impressive software and there is almost 0 learning curve for the team because it’s so user friendly

Ease of use Quickly implemented Open API for future integrations Customer support team is on top of everything The best thing since sliced bread

Some of the functionality has bugs from time to time Love to have it download carrier downloads to be more of a complete AMS

Ashley
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BA Has Literally Leveled Up My Agency!

Kommentare: Phenomenal from start to finish. Great service and help, constant Zoom/Facebook lives for onboarding and getting help and the facebook group has been a great resource for answering questions as well.

The ease to jump right in that everything was done for me and set up! Only minor tweaks were needed. No need to invent the wheel!

There really isn't anything I dislike, I think there are just too many features that I haven't even started utilized some of them.

Antwort von Better Agency

Great to hear Ashley! We appreciate you :)

Insurance Agent Owner in USA

Great Product- Awesome Vision

Kommentare: Fantastic, would recommend to anyone!

Always looking to be innovative and push new things. They are never happy with what they have and are always pushing to improve and not just improve but improve in ways that benefit their clients. They really value client feedback.

Still have a few things that need to be introduced but I have full confidence they will get it done soon and very well.

Caleb

Easy Button

Kommentare: Pre-built for beginners to start great automation and customizable to those with some experience. Also love how we can finally start to centralize communication with our clients. Always improving and adapting. Always listening to their users. The future is bright!

Pre-built campaigns Centralized client communication Service and claims pipeline

Nothing they haven’t already addressed.

CEO in USA

Best Insurance CRM

Kommentare: It's been great to see this software develop so fast and help so many agencies in such a short period of time. If your'e an insurance agency who needs better automation, definitely do a demo and give it a try.

Ease of use, functionality and time savings are huge reasons why this is one of, if not the best CRM system for insurance agencies on the market!

At this time, there are no cons related to Better Agency! It's that good!