Über Grammar Checker

Mehr als 3.000 Grammatikregeln zum Korrekturlesen und Grammatikprüfung deines Textes. Einfaches Klick- und Prüfsystem.

Erfahre mehr über Grammar Checker

They also have different integrations based on how you want to use it. For example, you can use their Chrome extension, their Microsoft Word add-on, or their desktop app.

No big deal on a two page document but when the document is 300 plus pages you are looking at 1000's of "errors" you are asked to fix.

Bewertungen zu Grammar Checker

Grammar Checker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grammar Checker bereits verwendet?

Irene
Irene
Director/Translator/Proofreader in Griechenland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Easy to use with many features you can activate/deactivate

Kommentare: I am very happy with this product and would recommend it highly. I tried out similar products and found that Grammarly is easier to use and more accurate.

A very good tool to check spelling and grammar. It helps you enrich text, avoid overused words or phrases and passive voice, especially in technical writing.

I would like to see more batch functions, such as "ignore in the whole text" or "apply to the whole text", so that I don't have to go through similar issues one by one.

Karla Stephanie
Floor Manager - CX in Philippinen
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be better

Kommentare: Compared to the other grammar checker I've used, this one works well but still needs improvement. If you will ask me if I'll stick with this forever, the answer is - no. If I'm introduced to another grammar checker software that answers some of the problems I have with this, then I'll 100% switch to that.

One thing I like about it is that it is easy very easy to use. If there's anything wrong with the words, grammar, and punctuation, it automatically highlights it and with just one click it will automatically correct it. It also provides alternative options to make sure that you can choose the perfect words or phrases that you prefer.

It is not integrated with other tools such as Gladly. Since we use Gladly as our main tool to connect with our members, it is the most important tool that needs to be integrated with the grammar checker. Although it still highlights any corrections, it removes the ease of access since you have to manually correct it. Another thing is the Grammar Checker button or logo at the bottom of the page/space where you need to type. Especially if it is such a small text box, it bothers me since it covers what I'm currently typing.

Robson
Career ambassador in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly is a reliable writing tool for students

Kommentare: The software is really good for students like me who learnt English as a second additional language. Grammar and sentence construction are always a challenge and the software does not solve all the problems on your paper but it helps with basic and simple errors. In that way, you get to submit a better and sometimes well-written paper.

The software saves me time. My first dissertation chapter came back all marked red by my supervisor and many mistakes were grammar, spelling and clarity. This software has all this packaged. I like how it shows the emojis when your sentence is formal, unclear and so on, it gives me confidence in my writing.

I dont like when it shows a word error and when you try to fix the error it just write the correct word with some additional letters from the wrong word which needs you to remove the additional letters to the corrected word so that the word can make sense. This is time-consuming on its own.

Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Best Ever Grammar Improvement Tool

Kommentare: Overall experience is supercool. I really enjoyed and appreciated the strength of Grammarly. The spelling and grammar mistakes are rectified by Grammarly to make your write worthy.

Grammar Correction is extremely fantastic. Because, the main is the flow for a non-writer or newbie to write a worthy content. And Grammarly makes it possible.

Sometimes it suggests to break the keywords,

Betty
Betty
Founder in Kenia
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great grammar check tool

Kommentare: A great grammar check tool for everyone

The free version is great and allows you to perform alot compared to other options available in the market

Sometimes the suggestions don't make sense and you have to read it again before accepting

Karel
Freelancer in Trinidad und Tobago
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My Experience with Grammar Checker

Kommentare: Great piece of software and a must use for students.

Great for those who need to write essays It improves the quality of writing of the user

This software does not work properly while offline which is unfortunate because some of us may not always have internet access.

Animation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Send out Communications with Confidence!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive with Grammar Checker. The platform gives me so much confidence prior to sending out communications to our company. It is very easy to use, and saves so much time!

I love how easy grammar checker is to use. In my role as an HR Generalist, I am constantly sending out important business messages. Grammar Checker gives me the confidence I need when it comes to ensuring my spelling, punctuation, and grammar are up to standard prior to sending out these communications. The platform is easy to use and very beneficial!

I love everything about the platform. Very easy and very useful!

Kelvin
Kelvin
IT TECHNICIAN in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As a writer, never miss this wonderful software in your PC.

Kommentare: Grammarly as a tool in writing has really developed my confidence when expressing myself in writing and content creating for my audience.

With Grammarly, perfection is the word I can use when it comes to the end results in my writing career. Actually, it is my 'deliverance'. I can write my content clearly and confidently.

Being a powerful tool to work with, there is a small percentage that it can make a few mistakes. It only checks sentence structure.

Kyla
Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grammar check

Grammar Checker is an Al-powered writing tool that finds your grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. This tool has a web-app for you to upload and check documents, as well as a extensions to work within Google Docs and Google Chrome.

I don’t really dislike anything about using Grammar Checker.

Codjo Rodrigue Abel
University Teacher Researcher in Benin
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best grammar checker ever

Kommentare: I will testify that this software helps me write better my articles and finished them quicly. It helps me tp communicate more effectively because it recommend to me better words to chose amoung many others.

This grammar checker software is very very easy to use while writing my article in scientific domain. All i need to do is just make the copy and paste my text and it corrects all the sentences and free them of mistakes.

Even though this software is very helpfull, Developing it use presents some problems to the linguist and to linguistic software that we cant ignore. It is necessar to put our touch to the last text.

Majeed Mohammed
Field Manager in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Improve your writing quality overnight

Kommentare: Grammar checker has made improved my writing multiple fold since I started using it.The average reaction or rating to our team newsletters have improved by multiple counts. And this has helped boost my confidence greatly. I'm no longer as intimidated to volunteer to write reports or company-wide emails anymore.

The writing style tool has been very great for putting myself in the shoes of my readers. It offers a line by line guide to tailor my writing, choice of words, and expressions to achieve my intended tone.

Not being able to apply certain changes or directives across the entire document.

Leah
General Director in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grammar Checker

Grammar Checker has changed my day-to-day writing. Most of my communication is written, and to have my text grammar and spelling checked at the moment allows me to write more professionally, come across as well-spoken and thoughtful. It takes away the step of going back and reviewing the text for grammatical errors and allows me to focus on my messaging.

I don't have any negative feedback about the software.

Tendayi
IT Support technician in Simbabwe
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best ever Grammar checker

Kommentare: Grammar checker has been quite helpful when writing work email messages, reports and other write-ups.

The grammar checker is so easy to use on any device. All you do is simply copy-paste your text and it corrects all mistakes. The process happens in an instant. More so, this software is free of charge.

it only looks at the structure of a sentence

MD Rashedul
Research Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for grammar check

Kommentare: I am pleased to use it. My writing has improved significantly by using the software.

This is an excellent tool for checking spelling and grammar. It contributes to the enrichment of content and eliminates redundant words or phrases. It allows me to save a significant amount of time.

It does not work in offline mode, which falls me in trouble. Sometimes the suggestion it makes does not have any meaning.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly is definite must have tool for all writers !

Kommentare: Grammar checker has been particularly helpful in rectifying any language issues in research reports published to clients (the plagiarism checker, in my opinion, is a massively useful tool - especially in financial research) in addition to regular communication within or outside our organisation. Besides work, I've also begun using it for my food and travel blog and I've been quite happy with the results so far.

I'm somebody who needs to write constantly for research reports to be published to clients, through emails with clients and colleagues - and in such a competitive environment, proper language is critical. While there are multiple grammar tools out there - I've found Grammar checker to be particularly quite accurate with the suggestions (both grammatical and contextual). Another feature that can be quite handy is the ability to add particular words to the dictionary (quite helpful with select financial terminology). What I love most about this tool is the integration with various other apps/ software - particularly chrome and Microsoft office.

While I've been quite happy with my experience till now, the biggest let down for me is the inability to edit when offline. This basically means that when I'm writing on the go, I'm on my own.

Anjanette
Graphic Designer in Philippinen
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grammar Checker Review

Kommentare: This software really helps me a lot. It helps me ensure that written content is accurate, professional, and effective.

This software is extremely useful in catching errors and mistakes that might otherwise go unnoticed. This is especially important when I'm designing marketing materials, where a single error can have a big impact on the overall message and credibility of the design.

I have no complaints about this software. It's been extremely dependable and user-friendly, making my job much easier. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a dependable software solution.

Adeniyi
Freelancer in Nigeria
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Grammar Checker Honest Review.

Kommentare: My experience since using this software has been splendid because it had reduced completely grammatical errors in all my compositions.

The software is pretty good and easy to use. It safe time of reviewing words after typing and ensure the correct words are used to convey your message to your audience.

It does not allow one to think too much but it does the corrections in any text and gives you the right choice to use.

Louie Jay
Customer Service Representative in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

knowledge gained

Kommentare: If I would rate my experience I would definitely give 100/10. I have no word to express how grateful I am for this software. It help me to my carrier in the company.

I like its most compared to other grammar checker. This was one of anh software I’ve user. It’s just not all about checking your grammar but it also about rephrasing your sentence into a quality grammar.

Grammar would be very best and I don’t anything that could make it improve because honestly speaking its perfect for me.

Adel
COO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Grammar Checker

I like the initiative; very simple to use;

It's too expensive, I use Grammarly and it's a bit cheaper

Miguel
Import Export Specialist in Guatemala
Import und Export, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My best experience

Kommentare: It has been my faithful companion in my work and my studies. It helps me improve my written communication and grades; this is a fabulous tool.

Using this app has been my best experience when I need to improve my writing.

I like everything about Grammarly, no exceptions.

Sibusiso
Educator in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best writing tools that ensures fluid written communication!

Kommentare: brilliant

Grammar checker has helped me a lot especially in my profession as an English educator over the years. From lesson preparations to every day communication with my learners and my colleagues. It has also helped me a lot especially with my book writing. I have it installed in most of my devices. I have recommended it to both my colleagues and my students. Grammar checker has made my life so simple. and I also recommend to you reading this now.

if possible please improve/introduce the offline version

Kamaldip
Digital marketing manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Grammer Checker

Kommentare: Excellent

It helps to check the words in line to line

Its very helpful software to check grammatical errors and easy to use

Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for a Grammar Checker

Online editor for you to do the document checking

Need to use it online tools to check and can't keep all the format

Philip O
Manager in Nigeria
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease in writing and spelling checking.

Kommentare: Business proposals, presentations, budgeting and account preparations.

The automatic grammar corrections, spelling checking and words replacement. It makes suggestions for those who English is a second language.

The integration with other softwares is easy and seamless. It is very adaptive and can work smoothly.

Amin
Researcher in USA
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to check the integrity of your manuscript

It has a great source of words to use. It suggests appropriate words and in terms of grammar most of the times it finds the problem and correct it.

sometimes the words it suggest does not make any sense, especially when you want to deactivate the software for a specific word to stop getting error for same word it does not work.